Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,017 members, 7,953,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. (2149 Views)

Ever Kissed Someone And Their Mouth Smells? Share Ur Stories. / Top 10 Compliments That Make Him Feel Specia / His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by 01emek(m): 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
flexing11: is like u are not ready to take the bull by the horn,but mind u if i sees him i we tell him what u refuse to tell him and you we become a bad friend.
i am ready to tell him but i don't know how to put it for him not to feel insulted. I swear if you were in my shoes now, you would understand that this issue is very sensetive..
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by adonbilivit: 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
01emek: joining him in finding a solution is not a problem to me but how i wan take am?
nothing dey there. tell am say you wan tell am something wey no other person go fit tell am.
HE WOULD ASK YOU TO SHOOT

tell am say make him promise you say him no go vex or para for u or even turn your enemy.

HE WOULD SAY NO PROBLEMS

tell am say : you don notice say people dey cover their nose when you dey talk

HE WOULD SAY NO

tell am say: okay dey try observe how people dey act when you dey talk?

HE WOULD SAY: ABEG GO STRAIGHT TO THE POINT

tell am OK baba. tell am say: i no know how i go put am o. buh make you no vex if i no talk am well.

HE WOULD SAY: JUST PUT AM ANYHOW

bro your mouth dey smell. i don dey try tell you since but i dey fear say our paddi paddi (friendship) go kpeme if i talk am....thats all.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
Just meet ask am guy sorry oo u dey messs through mouth?
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
01emek: trust me even a mad would know what am upto he brush his teeth but i don't know why it smells.
It is because they didn't wash his mouth well when he was a baby.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by 01emek(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
sweetylicious: It is because they didn't wash his mouth well when he was a baby.
buhahahahaha why do i find this funny. Do such really happen?
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by 01emek(m): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
adonbilivit: nothing dey there. tell am say you wan tell am something wey no other person go fit tell am.

tell am say make him promise you say him no go vex or para for u or even turn your enemy.

HE WOULD SAY NO PROBLEMS

HE WOULD SAY NO

tell am OK baba. tell am say: i no know how i go put am o. buh make you no vex if i no talk am well.

bro your mouth dey smell. i don dey try tell you since but i dey fear say our paddi paddi (friendship) go kpeme if i talk am....thats all.
perfecttttttttt guy you get sense ooo tank u o
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
Buy him three toothbrushes and three tubes of paste with three packs of mints. That should make it crystal to him that he needs to up himself. Thank me later.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
01emek: buhahahahaha why do i find this funny. Do such really happen?
Yes it doesThat is why new born babies head n nose is pressed to grow smaller or to the shape you want. A lot of things are done while the baby is small which affects dem while dey grow older.E.g Asthma,sometimes caused by exposure to cold.Most parents neglect their babies dental hygiene
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dbestmax: If na ur close guy jst call am ask am...guy why dat gal dey close mouth as u dey folo am talk....
In a teasing manner....
E b lik say ur mouth dey smell am....
Oya breeze for ma nose make I see...
Dat way u win ur chance to tell him...bro ur mouth dey smell o...
#HopeItWorks
LOL. This isn't a bad idea. OP, you can bring it to his attention using this method.

adonbilivit: nothing dey there. tell am say you wan tell am something wey no other person go fit tell am.

HE WOULD SAY NO PROBLEMS

HE WOULD SAY NO

LOL.

This is another slick way to bring it up. You're right, he might say NO to those questions, especially if he isn't an observant person or he never associated people covering their mouth or behaving funny when he speaks with him having bad breath, but most likely he would think about it later and understand.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by egopersonified(f): 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
01emek: yea its really hard and am just considering leaving him to his problem if that would cause any problem between us.

If you do this then you are not truly his friend. Just find a subtle way to tell him.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by 01emek(m): 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
sweetylicious: Yes it doesThat is why new born babies head n nose is pressed to grow smaller or to the shape you want. A lot of things are done while the baby is small which affects dem while dey grow older.E.g Asthma,sometimes caused by exposure to cold.Most parents neglect their babies dental hygiene
hnmmmn i never know such happen oo.. So you mean if its from birth nothing can be done about it.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by happykidArotiba(m): 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dits damn difficult. but with style u could help!
Op.:my nigga, sup now. uno notice say dah gal dey use hand cover nose.as u dey follow her talk.
Ur friend; *smiling. don't mind her, its coz of the fragrance of my perfume.
Op.: smile with him) ooh, okay now..
The next day! do something not to allow him use the perfume..wen he meets d ladies again. ask him again. den wen he doesn't av excuse. Make him Know.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by 01emek(m): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
donsalvy: Buy him three toothbrushes and three tubes of paste with three packs of mints. That should make it crystal to him that he needs to up himself. Thank me later.
buhahahahahahaha guy i never told you his teeth is brown oo grin
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by 01emek(m): 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
egopersonified:

If you do this then you are not truly his friend. Just find a subtle way to tell him.
but i have tried my best na. I don't want him to feel embarrassed na.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
01emek: hnmmmn i never know such happen oo.. So you mean if its from birth nothing can be done about it.
To be sincere I don't Rili know if something can be done.He should just use Sensodyne,mouth wash and brush 2 times a day also lick or chew something minty.The worst thing he can do is leave his mouth dry.The odour that will ooze out will be like mess from d bum( air pollution)When he talks you will think someone polluted
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by egopersonified(f): 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
01emek: but i have tried my best na. I don't want him to feel embarrassed na.

Look at it this way, it is better to be embarassed by one person than to be embarassed by everybody he comes across.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by 01emek(m): 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
sweetylicious: To be sincere I don't Rili know if something can be done.He should just use Sensodyne,mouth wash and brush 2 times a day also lick or chew something minty.The worst thing he can do is leave his mouth dry.The odour that will ooze out will be like mess from d bum( air pollution)When he talks you will think someone polluted
i don't know it could be this serious shocked well i will do my best.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by 01emek(m): 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
happykidArotiba: grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dits damn difficult. but with style u could help!
Op.:my nigga, sup now. uno notice say dah gal dey use hand cover nose.as u dey follow her talk.
Ur friend; *smiling. don't mind her, its coz of the fragrance of my perfume.
Op.: smile with him) ooh, okay now..
The next day! do something not to allow him use the perfume..wen he meets d ladies again. ask him again. den wen he doesn't av excuse. Make him Know.
nigga it's not as easy as you think oo and the truth is that my guy can't just stop going after women.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by 01emek(m): 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
Yields:
LOL. This isn't a bad idea. OP, you can bring it to his attention using this method.

LOL.

This is another slick way to bring it up. You're right, he might say NO to those questions, especially if he isn't an observant person or he never associated people covering their mouth or behaving funny when he speaks with him having bad breath, but most likely he would think about it later and understand.
yes! Its easy said than done o!
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
01emek: i don't know it could be this serious shocked well i will do my best.
And pls don't forget to tell him.Tell him gently.Like what a poster said,tell him he shouldn't be angry and DAT you want to tell him something as a good friend and that you have noticed these.Spill the beans baby
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
01emek: buhahahahahahaha guy i never told you his teeth is brown oo grin
na u no want talk na.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by 01emek(m): 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
sweetylicious: And pls don't forget to tell him.Tell him gently.Like what a poster said,tell him he shouldn't be angry and DAT you want to tell him something as a good friend and that you have noticed these.Spill the beans baby
yea i will do my best.. But i swear it not as easy as it sounds
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by philantoxx(m): 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
help him out na...his mouth predicament is yourz too.as your homie.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by 01emek(m): 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
philantoxx: help him out na...his mouth predicament is yourz too.as your homie.
yea i will do my best
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by Olutola88(m): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dbestmax: If na ur close guy jst call am ask am...guy why dat gal dey close mouth as u dey folo am talk....
In a teasing manner....
E b lik say ur mouth dey smell am....
Oya breeze for ma nose make I see...
Dat way u win ur chance to tell him...bro ur mouth dey smell o...
#HopeItWorks
na suicidal mission be that o! That kind breeze fit kill person. Shey u know hear say the mouth dey smell like rotten egg(H2S).
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by Ik1(m): 6:45am On Oct 02, 2014
Challenges reveal ur the People that love you, do you love Him (as a Broda). I've was like him for about 6yrs (stinking up the place) until my fiance told me, not even my closest friend (then) could tell me, it took cooperation from my fiance toward solving it. Thank God I'm free from it. P.S It's soooo easy for any1 to Judge anybod's breath. Pls say in a Loving/caring way, then also let Him find Love in Christ, cos Jesus never Judges any1 outrightly on earth, dat's why He Died for us all.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by Eragablessen(m): 7:13am On Oct 02, 2014
The OP is unserious!
Everybody had advised you positively but you've succeded in quoting every other person with a negative notion.
What else do you want us to say?
Abeg thread should be closed!!!!
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by Dbestmax(m): 9:59am On Oct 02, 2014
Olutola88: na suicidal mission be that o! That kind breeze fit kill person. Shey u know hear say the mouth dey smell like rotten egg(H2S).
Lol
He shud be prepared.,.his last breath shud be in...and don't bother breathing for dat few seconds he does d action

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, How True Is This? Pics!!! / He Is Madly In Love With A Virgin But She Has These / Things That Goes Through A Guys Mind When He Finds Out A Girl Likes Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.