Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! (2069 Views)

See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! by wishfuldays(f): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2015
First of all am very glad I finally found a site to share my problem cry

So am not that close to my friend I just take one Class with her ( she's my best friend's friend ) , so I went to her birthday party and we became a little bit closer .
The next day she asked me if I was single and give me the pin of her boyfriend's best friend , she said that he liked me , so I added him , we talked for a couple of days but we didn't like each other undecided
The next day her boyfriend added me and she told me that I should accept his add and see what he wants , so I did and he asked me to meet me and I said okay .
The next day at school I asked her if she knows why he wants to meet with me and she said that it would be about his friend .
But when I met him he said I was cute , and talked about how his girlfriend annoys him and how many times she's left him for her ex , then he said that he is breaking up with her and that he wants to date me
I like him and he said he liked me , but when I saw my friend and she asked what happened I told her that he just talked about his friend , so I lied to her and she believed me .
My best friend says it's fine to date him she doesn't need to know , but my friend says I shouldn't date him at all .
And I don't think I'll be able to confront her .
They've been breaking up a lot and he said he can't go on with her any more .
and I like him so so so so much , but I don't want her to hate me cry
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 02, 2015
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! by buccal(m): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2015
Modified; ifa says he wants to enter you. Buh I don't really understand
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 02, 2015
Less than 25mins ago... another attention seeker just emerged..

We've noticed u grin

Pls visit regularly... Don't just abandon ur ACC
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! by ronald4lif(m): 9:50am On Feb 02, 2015
Each time men wants to cheat on their girlfriends or wifey they come up with silly excuse that she's bad, annoying bla bla bla.

Hey, you have a single guy asking you out but you claim not to like him and why do you seem to like someone already involve? You want to eat what she's eating right? It seems he may have been spoiling her with gifts and she may have even discuss how great their sex life is and you want to have a feel no be so?

My advise, stay away from him, all the stories he's telling you about his woman are baseless, he may just want to have his way. There are a thousand other guys to go for if you don't like his best friend like you said. And even if the stories about his girlfriend are true let him sort it out or go for someone else. Don't be a joy killer

5 Likes

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! by adanduka: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2015
Date him but watch out for a similar thread on Nairaland; that time you won't be the OP. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! by NIOUK(m): 9:54am On Feb 02, 2015
i have a girlfriend but she is not talking to me what do I do.
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 02, 2015
OP....come nearer i want to whisper somethng into your ear.
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! by echobee(f): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2015
What is the meaning of this now? angry. Which kin palapala be this? Ops,use ur fish brain wella. Must u be told what to do? angry.
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! by pasqal09: 10:28am On Feb 02, 2015
echobee:
What is the meaning of this now? angry. Which kin palapala be this? Ops,use ur fish brain wella. Must u be told what to do? angry.
I'm not even sure she has a brain at all.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 02, 2015
op date him undecided.!
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! by cole18(m): 10:40am On Feb 02, 2015
Why should you date your friend's boi friend? Don't u think you will end up being a villain?. Also don't u think this whole drama could be a set-up after all?. My dear, there are over 1 million cool dudes out there who u could share mutual intimacy with instead of putting yourself in relationship mess.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 02, 2015
Lols

Speechless
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! by adewasco2k(m): 11:00am On Feb 02, 2015
You making it sound complicated..... Your friends boy friend finds you attractive and want to get in.
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 02, 2015
Then don't date him. If u allow such to happen. What happened to ur friend when he leaves her 4 u may happen to u as well
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! by buoye1(m): 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
You in JSS what pls??
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! by DeeBoiyy: 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
Your days are still full of wishing ma'am. Just continue wishing angry angry
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! by Input(m): 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
At the end of the day you will be dumped, then they will continue as usual...
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! by apparentlylaw(m): 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
U wan snatch person boo ....babe Upgrade nah ...no be even person Husband ...na ordinary boi friend
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! by idu1(m): 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
Fish brain.... Animal....

U don't want to date a single guy na ur best Frd boyfriend u want....

I don't know why many ladies dey do longer throat for their fellow ladies relationship......

This is how they ll start dating married men.....

Anuofia.....
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! by wordbank(m): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
If u wan chop money y u come dey waste ur data?
I no sure say u dey even read for dt school at all
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! by Jonwesley(m): 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
You are just a FOOL! Haba! Your own girl friend's boy friend ? May be you are a teenager.
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! by ivyy(f): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
You must be a thief poking your eyes into what's not really yours. If you have to sneak around to be with someone what's the point

He should man up and break up with his gf the proper way and stop giving silly excuses undecided

Dear op, don't be so blind, he wld do the same to you plus you met him once and you figured alreadi that you like him so so so so much?

Ojukokoro is a disease
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! by plaetton: 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nija girls sef. undecided

" My friends bf wants to date me". Lol

Correction. He doesnt want to date you.
He just wanst to shag you.

When will women ever learn ?

So, pls stop deluding yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! by jnrbayano(m): 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
My own wish is for this to get to homepage where you with get well enough bashing you are due.
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! by mytime24(f): 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
idu1:
Fish brain.... Animal....

U don't want to date a single guy na ur best Frd boyfriend u want....

I don't know why many ladies dey do longer throat for their fellow ladies relationship......

This is how they ll start dating married men.....

Anuofia.....
take it easy nA abi u b dat heR friend nt like am supprtiN her bt u dnt need 2 insult her just 2make a point
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! by mrkay101(m): 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
u guys should take it easy on her.. she says she so so so much likes him.. so I guess Dats a good reason she should steal someones bf..

I think there's something attractive dat girls find in a guy that is already in a relationship. she's not the first, she won't be the second and definitely won't be the last. so go on ooo date him. Ode!! tongue angry
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! by buccal(m): 12:37am On Feb 03, 2015
mrkay101:
u guys should take it easy on her.. she says she so so so much likes him.. so I guess Dats a good reason she should steal someones bf..

I think there's something attractive dat girls find in a guy that is already in a relationship. she's not the first, she won't be the second and definitely won't be the last. so go on ooo date him. Ode!! tongue angry
bro u wicked o
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me !! by mrkay101(m): 2:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
buccal:
bro u wicked o

omoh guy leave ooo what she's doing isn't new to our naija girls. the all love to get there so called heart broken then come here and cry fowl let's on.

don't be surprise she'll open another thread of hw she was used and dumped.

girls be repeating the same mistakes since 1bc angry

ladies use ur heart but also don't also leave ur head..

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women / Am I Overreacting? / 25 Landlords Storm Police Station To Report Suspected Homosexual Rapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.