Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola (31456 Views)

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / Obama Okays Buhari’s Agenda For Defeating Boko Haram / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Rijes: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
arresa: [s][/s]

Who let Ebola into Nigeria and exposed us to Ebola?

Who to Nigerians that Nigeria was ready for ebola with vaccines?

The same scumbags claiming credit for what they didn't do...

Answer it urself...
Divide nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Jellyfishdude: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
maestroferddi: Thank you for electing to speak with candour.

The greatest challenge bedevilling Nigeria is tribalism. Nothing makes sense provided it is not done by people from our respective camps.

A thought for Fashola who is infamously developing a penchant for noisemaking and rabble-rousing.

Someone needs to remind Mr Fashola that he is not the President of the country. There should be a better way of hankering for cheap popularity than making gratuitous statements.

Who did not see the Federal Government as led by the energetic Minister of Health, Prof Onyebuchi Chukwu go into overdrive in a bid to contain the Ebola disease outbreak? Or did we not see the role played by a vindictive opposition in instigating the NMA/resident doctors in continuing a dangerous strike amidst a national health emergency?

Fashola should know better...
u talk well, infact u are d only person who at the nail at the head.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by ayoodeji(m): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
fashola has supressed my respect for him. He is trying to turn the world's camera to himself and lagosians. Analyse his satement “How can you serve your country? I
say, take the spirit of Lagos
everywhere you go,” Mr. Fashola said.
“From Badagry to Bayelsa; from
Shomolu to Sokoto; from Epe to
Ebonyi; Alimosho to Adamawa; from
Lekki to Lafia; From Ikeja to Ijebu-Ode.whats it about lagos spirit. He is indirectly taking credit. Truely, he played his role. Jonathan did also, we all played our roles, Every nigerian,because we all created the awareness.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by arresa: 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
chopchillo: I like fashola but I don't expect him trying to score cheap political points.he has denied those true Ebola heroes their reward maybe some national honours, if only he walked up to jona to suggest so.APC? Never an option

So, jona is so clueless and dumb to figure out that the folks that fought Ebola on the ground and paid the ultimate price with their souls deserve honors awards instead of the cooked, corrupt and incompetent people he celebrates everyday and give National awards to?

When you people make such statements, you are in effect directly and indirectly ridiculing your useless president and his culture of cluelessness and daftness..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by arresa: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lagos Assembly Asks Gov. Fashola To Rename IDH After Dr. Stella Adadevoh

A motion was moved by Members of the Lagos State House of Assembly yesterday September 24th asking the state Governor, Babatunde Fashola to rename the Infectious Disease Hospital, IDH, where Ebola disease patients were recently treated, after Doctor Stella Adadevoh.

The motion for her to be immortalized was moved by Hon Adefunmilayo Tejuoso and seconded by Hon Muyiwa Jimoh.

The lawmakers said Dr. Adadevoh’s act of stopping Sawyer from leaving the First Consultant hospital after she found out he was infected with the deadly virus, saved many lives.

The Speaker of the House of Assembly, Adeyemi Ikuforiji directed the clerk of the House, Segun Abiru to communicate the decision to the state Governor

^^^^^^ A wonderful Hero..
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by arresa: 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
ShehuAba:

Did Fashola praise himself for making this work. He only said, that credit should be given to whom it's due and the GEJ led govt should stop politicising it.

He even went as far as letting the whole world know the role of each of them in curtailing this.

Have you heard of these names before? If not now that Fashola is bringing it to the fore.

I used to respect you a lot on this forum, but definitely your ranting against Fashola is totally out of place.

We get into silly arguments simply because these can't read and comprehend product of lousy educations get into conversation they know nothing about or even lack the capacity to read and comprehend basic English words.

They see Fashola and stupidity, bigotry and rubbish talk kicks in automatically without even reading and comprehending what they are talking about...
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Jellyfishdude: 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
ShehuAba:

Did Fashola praise himself for making this work. He only said, that credit should be given to whom it's due and the GEJ led govt should stop politicising it.

He even went as far as letting the whole world know the role of each of them in curtailing this.

Have you heard of these names before? If not now that Fashola is bringing it to the fore.

I used to respect you a lot on this forum, but definitely your ranting against Fashola is totally out of place.
Aboki u don eat GWORO today?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by arresa: 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
Max24: You are not being fair to the Federal govt efforts. You people just like politicizing everything thereby losing your objectivity and that was exactly how you over-politicised Boko Haram to its present level. How ebola entered Nigeria is irrelevant. What matters is that it was contained. For your information ebola just entered Texas in America. For people like you am sure it must be Obama's fault. Maybe Obama too will now have to resign as you would have asked Jonathan to do. For your confirmation check this link.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2775608/CDC-confirms-Dallas-patient-isolation-testing-returning-region-plagued-Ebola-HAS-deadly-virus.html

What's this got to do with the fact that we need to give credit to the folks on the ground and the ones that gave their souls to protect us?

Where was the preventive measures that let Sawyer in to Nigeria?

Where are the EBOLA vaccines? (Dumb, crooked and ignorant lie simply because there is nothing like Ebola vaccine on the surface of the earth..)

Where are the Ebola medicines? I

f you really love your country, you should be asking how Ebola entered Nigeria and killed Nigerians after your FG openly lied to Nigerians and the rest of the world that they are ready for ebola with preventive measures, vaccines and medicine in place?
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by maestroferddi: 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
ayoodeji: fashola has supressed my respect for him. He is trying to turn the world's camera to himself and lagosians. Analyse his satement “How can you serve your country? I
say, take the spirit of Lagos
everywhere you go,” Mr. Fashola said.
“From Badagry to Bayelsa; from
Shomolu to Sokoto; from Epe to
Ebonyi; Alimosho to Adamawa; from
Lekki to Lafia; From Ikeja to Ijebu-Ode.whats it about lagos spirit. He is indirectly taking credit. Truely, he played his role. Jonathan did also, we all played our roles, Every nigerian,because we all created the awareness.
The man was being blindingly petty and rustic. See how he was juxtapositioning states with backwaters of Lagos.

I personally think Lagos is overhyped. How does Lagos fare with other African cities like Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cairo, Cape Town and Nairobi and to some extent Accra? What is the quantum of development/urbanisation in Lagos for the past 10 years? Are we not having more slums and shanties?

Abeg make these All Propaganda Caucus abi na All Progressives Congress people allow us to hear word, na today...

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Sibabasibaba1: 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
@adepiero you are a blind MOFO! to begin with, who gives the minister of health news about Ebola on a daily basis? or you think prof. Onyeabuchi came to Lagos to monitor the recovery and care process?
who went to synagogue to enlighten TB Joshua about Ebola and foreigners seeking healing? - Dr. Jide Idris and his team.
who advised churches against crusades pending the outbreak of Ebola? - Gov Fashola
even the two cases recorded in PH, where were they treated? - Lagos state
all this questions was solved by Lagos state govt and its ppl. Mr fashola is right about every word but the one that seems to be the main point is that which have to do with PDP using Ebola success as a campaign tool! that is very bad.

A piece of advice for you @sibabasibaba1, get laid cos I think your brain is blocked by sperrm and its affecting ur reasoning.

I DO NOT ENGAGE IN BACK AND FORTH FOR THE SAKE OF WINNING ARGUMENTS. BUT IF YOU WERE SMART, YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT THERE ARE DIFFERENT LEVELS OF TACKLING A PROBLEM. IT'S CALLED TEAM WORK OR SHARED RESPONSIBILITY! THE MAN BACK STAGE CANNOT BE AT THE SAME TIME BE ON THE FRONT DESK ELSE HE WILL PASS OUT. IF THE MAN AT THE ISOLATION CENTRE WERE TO GIVE OUT THE TIMELY INFORMATION THE MINISTER GAVE DAILY, NO ONE WOULD HAVE BEEN AT THE CENTRE AND THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A CALAMITY.

I USED TO THINK LIKE YOU WHEN I WAS A 'JUNIOR' STAFF. WHEN I BECAME A SENOR STAFF AND BEGAN ATTENDING MANAGEMENT MEETINGS, WRITING REPORTS AND SETTING TARGETS FOR MY TEAM, THAT WAS WHEN I 'COME KNOW SAY TO BE MANAGER NO BE MOI-MOI'. YOU GUYS SHOULD QUIT PLAYING POLITICS. BOTH LASG, FG, WHO, CDC, ETC DID A WONDERFUL JOB.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by klodike(m): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
It spread beyond lagos bro
FastShipping: Well said Governor............

It is a disgrace for anyone (Jonathan and PDP faithfuls) to claim credit for the success against the spread of Ebola in Nigeria. Ebola came to Lagos and was curtailed in Lagos. Good job by the Governor, commissioner for Health in Lagos and the medical team in Lagos.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by anonimi: 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
arresa: Lagos Assembly Asks Gov. Fashola To Rename IDH After Dr. Stella Adadevoh

^^^^^^ A wonderful Hero..

It will be more appropriate for you to share with us the response from your boss one week after the LASHA has taken the initiative rather than wait for the Executive.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by desy24444(m): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
arresa: Jonathan, PDP can’t claim credit for defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola

Premium Times..
I didn't see nurse justina

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by EMANY01(m): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
taharqa: Fashola shld keep his fucckin mouth SHUT. WTH!!! I kinda like Fash but I just find frivilous peeps disgusting! If d ebola outbreak had become an epidermic, wud Fash not hv been amongst d loudmouths callin Jona's name and askin for his head. Wait! Weren't dis same Fash and Co already blamin him for 'allowin' Sawyer tru d 'national' airport wen they thought it might get outa hand.... Who provided the facilities and personnels at d National Disease Control Centre, d very body in charge of coordinating the onslaught against ebola? Who provided d framework for d tracing of suspected 'contact' persons? Who servd as d link bw critical international bodies like d CDC, World bank and Doctorswithoutborders? Who provided continuous and effective screening at our Airports, Seaports and border crossings? Who provided d protective gears, drugs and oda equipments to most states centres across d country? Who coordinated Info dissemination during d period, a very critical part of disease control anywhere? Who fucckin gave both Lagos and Rivers state #200m each to fight d disease? Who in their read senses wud even questn d central role of a national Govt in any sort of disease control sef??

The arrogance of these people .....over nothing.If one was not an adult with responsibilities in a major sector of this country's economy going by the way the APC carries about town spewing shi.t you'd think that the government of Nigeria was only in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by ayoodeji(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
This is one more reason Nigeria will never make landmark progress. One trying to bring the other down. Who did does not really matter, what matters is that Ebola is contained. We are all responsible for its containment.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by EMANY01(m): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mbediogu: I see Fashola as a reincarnation of Awo - good enough for his people but not half as good for the nation. He must remain the examplary tribal leader that God destined him to be.
Awo is a major contributor to mess Nigeria is now. I love and adore Awo and Fashola for what they have done for their people. On a national scale, put Fasola beside Gej and you will find that Fashola is a midget.

This right here is GOLD.....there are no words describe the accuracy of your assertion.You nailed it.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by EMANY01(m): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
maestroferddi: End of Discussion!

Not one more word to add ......that post diagnosed the patient's ailment most accurately
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by pacido: 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
GEJ made it very clear that Nigeria were able to combat and contain ebola virus bc we all joined hands together to fight it as Nigerians. These Nigerians include the fg,lagos state govt and its commissioner for health and other personnel,the various nigerians mentioned by fashola and the rivers state govt too. Fashola was only being clever by half and divisive by making those statements bt what else do one expect from APC apart from propaganda and playing politics with everything including boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by urcutecrush(f): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
ayoodeji: This is one more reason Nigeria will never make landmark progress. One trying to bring the other down. Who did does not really matter, what matters is that Ebola is contained. We are all responsible for its containment.
And what role did u play to contain it
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by arresa: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
anonimi:

It will be more appropriate for you to share with us the response from your boss one week after the LASHA has taken the initiative rather than wait for the Executive.

The fact the governor is yet to name the building after her like the people of Lagos state rightly suggested means he is not going to or because of your relevance and importance to the governor and the people of Lagos state, he revealed to you that he wont?

The governor stated in the same speech about Ebola Heroes in Lagos state his plans to honor real people and regular Nigerians with meaningful contributions to the society with awards and honors every year...

...unlike your useless and incompetent uncles in Abuja who didn't even mention her name but instead gave out awards to their fellow looters and incompetent clowns with zero contribution to the society..

Seriously, must you trolls come up with the dumbest, thoughtless and unintelligent nonsense?
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Akinsz: 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
TheIROKO:
After a national award was given to a flop like gov. Orji by Pres. Jonathan I realized that Jonathan is a scumbag
even clifford orji deserve award than gov. Orji.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by benson81(m): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
Y all are here running ur mouths as who let Ebola into the country in the first place crap.as we talking ebola is in the almighty USA with all their sophistication.pls no one is perfect so we shud pls quit this fucking blame game because of our political sympathies.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by bajosky: 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
MR FASHOLA PLS CAN U ANSWER MY UNDERLISTED QUEST
IS LAGOS NOT IN NIGERIA ?
IS MINISTRY OF HEALTH NOW DIRECTLY FUNDED AND MANAGED BY STATE ?
WHENEVER EBOLA CASE IS METIONED ON INTERNATIONAL IS IT LAGOSIAN THAT IS MENTIONED OR NIGERIAN?
A SUPPOSE FAILURE TO CURBE OR CURTAIL THE SPREAD WILL IT NOT BE DISCREDITED TO NIGERIA?
EVEN THE WIDE SPREAD SENSITIZATION IS IT NOT THROGH THE AIDE OF THE MEDIA HOUSES AND FEDERAL GOVT?
WE NEEDCHANGE IN D WAY WE REASON GEJ HAS A RIGHT T THE CLAIM F THE SUCCESS.BECAUSE HE WASN'T IDEAL SINCE THE FIRST CASE CAME P TILL NOW.
WE ARE PROD T THANK THE ALMIGHTY GOD FOR GIVING US smileyVICTORY.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by anonimi: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
arresa:

The fact the governor is yet to name the building after her like the people of Lagos state rightly suggested means he is not going to or because of your relevance and importance to the governor and the people of Lagos state, he revealed to you that he wont?

Did I say he won't.....I only asked you to share updates on the LASHA request.
Na why body dey hot you like dog wey dey on heat like this

...unlike your useless and incompetent uncles in Abuja who didn't even mention her name but instead gave out awards to their fellow looters and incompetent clowns with zero contribution to the society..

Such as this designer of our national flag, Pa Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi, who has been literally abandoned by past Presidents and governors of Oyo & Ogun states and his LGA Chairman all these decades

Seriously, must you trolls come up with[b] the dumbest, thoughtless and unintelligent nonsense?[/b]

Seeing your response so far here and elsewhere, as you struggle to justify the mega millions you are paid from Lagos taxpayers' money, the above aptly describes you undecided
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by arresa: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
benson81: Y all are here running ur mouths as who let Ebola into the country in the first place crap.as we talking ebola is in the almighty USA with all their sophistication.pls no one is perfect so we shud pls quit this fucking blame game because of our political sympathies.

1. The Ebola man in the USA showed no symptoms when he arrived in the US.

2. The Ebola man aka Sawyer was riddled with symptoms and even collapsed at the airport but was never questioned or detained and the fact that he came in from Liberia didn't raise any alarm @ MMA.

3. The American government did not lie to their people that they've made preparations and put in place measures to fight Ebola, but the Nigerian government did.

4. The America government didn't lie to their people that they have vaccines and medicine ready to fight Ebola with, but the Nigerian government did.

Mistakes is one thing, incompetence and lying to Nigerians is another thing entirely...
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by edrys(m): 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hatred has taken over our heart, I wonder how some pple think?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
taharqa: Fashola shld keep his fucckin mouth SHUT. WTH!!! I kinda like Fash but I just find frivilous peeps disgusting! If d ebola outbreak had become an epidermic, wud Fash not hv been amongst d loudmouths callin Jona's name and askin for his head. Wait! Weren't dis same Fash and Co already blamin him for 'allowin' Sawyer tru d 'national' airport wen they thought it might get outa hand.... Who provided the facilities and personnels at d National Disease Control Centre, d very body in charge of coordinating the onslaught against ebola? Who provided d framework for d tracing of suspected 'contact' persons? Who servd as d link bw critical international bodies like d CDC, World bank and Doctorswithoutborders? Who provided continuous and effective screening at our Airports, Seaports and border crossings? Who provided d protective gears, drugs and oda equipments to most states centres across d country? Who coordinated Info dissemination during d period, a very critical part of disease control anywhere? Who fucckin gave both Lagos and Rivers state #200m each to fight d disease? Who in their read senses wud even questn d central role of a national Govt in any sort of disease control sef??
mumu go through the tread again and try reason from his own angle
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
davo3286: [/b]

@ the bolded. And who said credit was not given to them?
u just prove u are a dumba*s*s
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by JEITO: 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
Oya take the credit oga fash but when the americans come, allow oga jona school dem on how to stamp out ebola from their country.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by ini4brandon(m): 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
[quote author=arresa][s][/s]

Who let Ebola into Nigeria and exposed us to Ebola?

Who to Nigerians that Nigeria was ready for ebola with vaccines?

The same scumbags claiming credit for what they didn't do...

[/quote
no need for mudslinging from either sides.
let's not let politics blind us to that well thought out tribute by fashola to the medical practitioners, health workers and families who sacrificed so much.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by maestroferddi: 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
arresa:

1. The Ebola man in the USA showed no symptoms when he arrived in the US.

2. The Ebola man aka Sawyer was riddled with symptoms and even collapsed at the airport but was never questioned or detained and the fact that he came in from Liberia didn't raise any alarm @ MMA.

3. The American government did not lie to their people that they've made preparations and put in place measures to fight Ebola, but the Nigerian government did.

4. The America government didn't lie to their people that they have vaccines and medicine ready to fight Ebola with, but the Nigerian government did.

Mistakes is one thing, incompetence and lying to Nigerians is another thing entirely...

Mon cheri, you are embarrassing no-one but yourself by the unmitigated ignorance and narrow-mindedness you have chosen to display here. Are you really this incorrigible and egregious?

Try and set yourself free from indoctrination and brainwash...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by unmask: 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
davo3286: Fashola is saying trash, in my opinion, and should quit saying it. Since when has 'we' become 'I'!? undecided Those involved in the fight to ensure Ebola didn't escalate are Nigerians and did it selflessly for love of job and country. So, I don't think it is out of place for any one who to say we conquered Ebola (even though he wasn't directly involved) to mean that he is taking the credit to himself. When GEJ addressed the UN few days ago about Ebola he didn't say 'I conquered...' But 'we conquered...' So did the minister of health when he addressed the press. Because which ever which way you look at it, we all contributed to the success. I think what Fashola is trying to say, indirectly, is that the credit should go to him and not GEJ. Period! angry So, let him come out in black and white and say it instead of trying to argue about who should and shouldn't be credited angry

Had it been Lagosians and indeed Nigerians were careless and didn't follow the laid down precautionary steps to forestall the spread, do you think Fashola and his Lagos would have been able to contain it? The answer is 'No', and Fashola won't be saying this gibberish. Had it been the FG didn't swing into action to assist financially, materially and otherwise, what do you think would have happened? If Fashola knew his government could single handedly fight the disease why then was he making so much noise about not haven gotten Ebola funds from FG? Why did he eventually take the money from the FG? It's not about Lagos alone...it's about Nigeria and Nigerians fought and conquered Ebola. In a nutshell, therefore, credit goes to Nigeria, ultimately, because was a collective effort and nobody was a super star. So, Fashola, please keep quiet!
did I hear you say financially? Nigeria is financially blessed, why do we still have so many problems that finances could solve? Answer is leadership. Fashola is right in my opinion the true heroes are the health workers that risked their lives.....In Nigeria today very few people would risk their lives for the good of others

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' / Abia Governor-Elect Otti Celebrates After INEC Announced Him As Winner (Video) / Wike Sacks 21 Heads Of FCTA Agencies, Parastatals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.