Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola (31453 Views)

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / Obama Okays Buhari’s Agenda For Defeating Boko Haram / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by duni04(m): 5:51am On Oct 02, 2014
2cato: trash as usual which is only fit for dusbing.
Without the facilities of the FG (medical compound yaba near railway market) would he have conqured it? Dont forget most of those people quarantine were done in a federal govt facilities and most of the doctors mention are of the federal level. What about the N200million given to him, oh may be it is for him to keep in his personal account.
Politics of hatred, pulling down and jelousy will do us no good.
Biko its the Lagos state infectious diseases hospital Yaba and not the Federal government infectious diseases hospital.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Energito: 5:53am On Oct 02, 2014
Fashola should go to hell,he will never smell aso rock.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 02, 2014
eye4eye:

The same way heart attack has been killing your ancestors; including Ojuku who died like a poisoned dog.

why all this?
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by ElFenomeno1: 6:00am On Oct 02, 2014
PDP is a national disgrace....

How low can they get for trying to claim credit for defeating the dreadful virus called Ebola?!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by bisi16(m): 6:00am On Oct 02, 2014
What a speech! Dats d kind of speech dat moves u.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Henrypraise: 6:10am On Oct 02, 2014
Fashola has not shown how intelligent he is, he is only tryin to score cheap points n I don't n won't fall 4 it

Ebola eradication was/ is a combined effort, n kudos goes to nigeria/nigerian not lagos/ lagosian.

By the way y was lagos given 200m if d fed didn't try, d doctors n nurses were doin dia job. We shud thank dem n stop creating disunity just to score cheap point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 02, 2014
arresa: Jonathan, PDP can’t claim credit for defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola

Premium Times..
After a national award was given to a flop like gov. Orji by Pres. Jonathan I realized that Jonathan is a scumbag

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 02, 2014
taharqa: Fashola shld keep his fucckin mouth SHUT. WTH!!! I kinda like Fash but I just find frivilous peeps disgusting! If d ebola outbreak had become an epidermic, wud Fash not hv been amongst d loudmouths callin Jona's name and askin for his head. Wait! Weren't dis same Fash and Co already blamin him for 'allowin' Sawyer tru d 'national' airport wen they thought it might get outa hand.... Who provided the facilities and personnels at d National Disease Control Centre, d very body in charge of coordinating the onslaught against ebola? Who provided d framework for d tracing of suspected 'contact' persons? Who servd as d link bw critical international bodies like d CDC, World bank and Doctorswithoutborders? Who provided continuous and effective screening at our Airports, Seaports and border crossings? Who provided d protective gears, drugs and oda equipments to most states centres across d country? Who coordinated Info dissemination during d period, a very critical part of disease control anywhere? Who fucckin gave both Lagos and Rivers state #200m each to fight d disease? Who in their read senses wud even questn d central role of a national Govt in any sort of disease control sef??

You are a big iddiot

The same money that took almost how many weeks before getting to the states is what you now see as a big deal while forgetting the first intervention and commitment of Lagos and Rivers state to boldly fight the virus. The problem with you cocksuckers is that even in the face of reality, you'd twist the truth so far you sooth the ego of your warlord and justify your pay.

Some dumbass cant just sit in Abuja and take credit for what some good guys did hundreds of miles away to save the country from an epidemic. Funny enough, your badluck isn't even recognising any of the doctors involved. Nonsense

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by aryzgreat: 6:15am On Oct 02, 2014
To he'll with fashola and his trickish effort at giving kudos to the yoruba names he listed there and to Lagos. I know the f00l is a core tribalist wearing the garb of unbiased Nigerian.

We all fought against Ebola. I still use my hand Sanitizer till today. The minister of health was on his toes throughout the period we had those cases, he even travels to many of the hospitals to see things for himself.

Fashola u have failed woefully at giving credit to Lagos indirectly. FG never gave credit to pdp rather to all Nigerians so stfu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by bong4(m): 6:17am On Oct 02, 2014
arresa: Jonathan, PDP can’t claim credit for defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola

Premium Times..

this is true leadership! Gave honour to whom honour is due. God bless this singular act by Fashola.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 02, 2014
Henrypraise: Fashola has not shown how intelligent he is, he is only tryin to score cheap points n I don't n won't fall 4 it

Ebola eradication was/ is a combined effort, n kudos goes to nigeria/nigerian not lagos/ lagosian.

By the way y was lagos given 200m if d fed didn't try, d doctors n nurses were doin dia job. We shud thank dem n stop creating disunity just to score cheap point

Combined effort should also go away combined glory and not the type Jonathan is arrogating to himself in order to use as a campaign srategy.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 02, 2014
aryzgreat: To he'll with fashola and his trickish effort at giving kudos to the yoruba names he listed there and to Lagos. I know the f00l is a core tribalist wearing the garb of unbiased Nigerian.

We all fought against Ebola. I still use my hand Sanitizer till today. The minister of health was on his toes throughout the period we had those cases, he even travels to many of the hospitals to see things for himself.

Fashola u have failed woefully at giving credit to Lagos indirectly. FG never gave credit to pdp rather to all Nigerians so stfu.

Call it whatever you like because the yoruba doctors were the ones who fought the virus and won. Where were the ibos ? Guess they ran away as usual. Fucckktard

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Okudiover(m): 6:24am On Oct 02, 2014
eye4eye:

To hell with Y1bos! I hate your guts for a reason. We shelter you in our land, yet you hairy chest, Igbo ungrateful foools still have the gut to insult your host. To hell with y'all. No peace for any Y1bos until we kick you out of our land.

grin grin grin grin How do you intend to kick us out of your small island? By more deportation? Eye 4 an Eye my butt.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by haconjy(m): 6:24am On Oct 02, 2014
Nigeria, there are unforseen situation that PDP help in containing this dreaded disease. Indirectly, PDP might not involved but you forgot they done so much by creating awareness, seeking helps and even believing in Nigeria doctors. Some APC rules against the act of FG when they reject US NEGLECT. Well am not PDP nor APC but you saying this will not help the situation in case of any bad one. I gave FG there award too. But remember, i did my own too and nobody knows

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 02, 2014
haconjy: Nigeria, there are unforseen situation that PDP help in containing this dreaded disease. Indirectly, PDP might not involved but you forgot they done so much by creating awareness, seeking helps and even believing in Nigeria doctors. Some APC rules against the act of FG when they reject US NEGLECT. Well am not PDP nor APC but you saying this will not help the situation in case of any bad one. I gave FG there award too. But remember, i did my own too and nobody knows

The issue here is " do those involved directly deserve a credit " yes or no since you admitted that the FG was only involved indrectly ?
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Spray(m): 6:31am On Oct 02, 2014
taharqa: Fashola shld keep his fucckin mouth SHUT. WTH!!! I kinda like Fash but I just find frivilous peeps disgusting! If d ebola outbreak had become an epidermic, wud Fash not hv been amongst d loudmouths callin Jona's name and askin for his head. Wait! Weren't dis same Fash and Co already blamin him for 'allowin' Sawyer tru d 'national' airport wen they thought it might get outa hand.... Who provided the facilities and personnels at d National Disease Control Centre, d very body in charge of coordinating the onslaught against ebola? Who provided d framework for d tracing of suspected 'contact' persons? Who servd as d link bw critical international bodies like d CDC, World bank and Doctorswithoutborders? Who provided continuous and effective screening at our Airports, Seaports and border crossings? Who provided d protective gears, drugs and oda equipments to most states centres across d country? Who coordinated Info dissemination during d period, a very critical part of disease control anywhere? Who fucckin gave both Lagos and Rivers state #200m each to fight d disease? Who in their read senses wud even questn d central role of a national Govt in any sort of disease control sef??
. bros take am easy, dis ur Bleep Bleep Bleep, u be american base rapper? See wetin slang do ur life, u fit go job interview so? Mumu of the highest order...

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by CyberWolf: 6:33am On Oct 02, 2014
I expected this so I'm not surprised..highest, today and tomorrow, it will pass another issue will come on board and we will be here ranting 24/7 angry
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Spray(m): 6:34am On Oct 02, 2014
Greensaint: Don't give credit to fg for Ebola containment? Yes but blame the fg for missing chibok girls.
When it is failure blame the fg but when it is success deny them. Childish state governors.
. Bring back my girl
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by ademoladeji(m): 6:34am On Oct 02, 2014
Sibabasibaba1: Fashola, to my mind, is the one playing politics here. The President talked about how united Nigerians were in tackling ebola, eschewing party politics. Fashola is here trying to score cheap political points. He talked about LUTH and National Centre for Disease Control, Abuja. Are those Lagos State owned institutions? The daily briefings of the Minister of Health on ebola helped in reassuring Nigerians. Coordinated timely information provision in times of emergency is one of the ways epidemics are contained and the Minister did well in that.

It was the FG that traced the nurse who escaped to Enugu, it was also the FG that moved to PH to help contain the virus there.

Noone person can take the glory of containing ebola. It was contained through concerted efforts. And I dont think the FG has claimed it contained Ebola without other heroes.

For Fashola to begin to insinuate that smacks of gross irresponsibility
Weyrey
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by chopchillo(m): 6:39am On Oct 02, 2014
I like fashola but I don't expect him trying to score cheap political points.he has denied those true Ebola heroes their reward maybe some national honours, if only he walked up to jona to suggest so.APC? Never an option
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by aryzgreat: 6:40am On Oct 02, 2014
Bluetooth2:

Call it whatever you like because the yoruba doctors were the ones who fought the virus and won. Where were the ibos ? Guess they ran away as usual. Fucckktard

Yea, yoruba doctors handled the Ebola case in rivers and enugu. To bastards like u Nigeria starts and ends in Lagos. That's why fashola is bragging about taking Lagos spirit or whatever he calls it to other parts of Nigeria. To him only Lagos works, other parts are stagnant.

Thunder eliminate bastards like u. F00l.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by capuro(m): 6:42am On Oct 02, 2014
Dumb talk! Who says Ebola has been defeated?
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by free2ryhme: 6:43am On Oct 02, 2014
Why is it difficult to read great things by exceptional individuals and be congratulatory? Nigerian Youths have missed it already the number of posts condemning fashola goes to show that the youth never celebrate patrotism or uphold values that will keep the fabric of our nigerian society intact.

Ekiti state is staring us inthe face a deMon created by the very people who reject development growth and social security.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by thunder74(m): 6:50am On Oct 02, 2014
The President is the president of the whole country and Lagos is part of it. Any success or failure on any part is praised or blamed on him. The same goes to any part of the state as it affects its local councils. Afterall despite the fact that we have sitting governors in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe, yet we blame the President for the terrorists activities in those states and call him clueless, jona.daft, etc, then why should we not praise him for the success in Lagos?

When Lagos is transformed by the commissioners, Lasma, Lawma, Kai, etc, who do we praise? Fashola off course while the true heroes may be his foot soldiers. We also blame him for the agberos as if he created them and bad roads in our local government because he is the Governor of the state.

So whatever the President says about Ebola, he speaks for the country and the "we" he used, includes, Lagos, Fashola, doctors, journalists, police, and you.

Fashola and his likes should stop being intimidated and paranoid. We all defeated Ebola together.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by ITbomb(m): 6:53am On Oct 02, 2014
In the same vein, we should be listing the names of all the players that won the Nation's Cup.

If these people stole money under the administration of GEJ, GEJ would be blamed but for doing good job under excellent conditions provided by the government, they should take individual credits.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by drnoel: 6:54am On Oct 02, 2014
lakpalakpa: It will be very unfair and a great loss to Nigerians if Fashola doesn't rule as President. He shows in very clear terms how well he understands the basics of good governance.

Eko ONI baje oooo!!!!

cool

Bullshit, don't bring sentiments into this one. Fashola didn't say anything any sane human being don't know. That fact that he said it just means he is not as stupid as some people answer or think he is and that he is more intelligent than he looks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by eph12(m): 6:54am On Oct 02, 2014
If there's failure the government is held responsible but when you see positive results its the people. Double standards.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 02, 2014
I honestly can't remember hearing the president claim SOLE credit for containing Ebola.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by aryzgreat: 7:00am On Oct 02, 2014
eph12: If there's failure the government is held responsible but when you see positive results its the people. Double standards.

Same fashola takes glory when lawma sweepers risking being knocked down by motorists keeps Lagos clean. He has never remembered to honour those poor old women.

Hypocritical governor

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 02, 2014
aryzgreat:

Yea, yoruba doctors handled the Ebola case in rivers and enugu. To bastards like u Nigeria starts and ends in Lagos. That's why fashola is bragging about taking Lagos spirit or whatever he calls it to other parts of Nigeria. To him only Lagos works, other parts are stagnant.

Thunder eliminate bastards like u. F00l.

You are one miserable sonovabitch

You tell us what exactly the FG did to fight the virus beside the nonsense crap y'all bootlickers keep spewing. Btw, you don't need to tribalise the issue since everyone knows that the coordinated effort came from the Lagos state government.

You can biiitch whatever you like but the true Nigerians and the logical people in other parts of the world know who the true heroes really are. Fuccckingbuttwipe !

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

UPDATE: Maiduguri is Under Partial Attack! / Governor Wike Heads To Supreme Court / Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.