Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,276 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue (69903 Views)

BankyW, Chidinma, Zack Orji, And Onyeka Onwenu Pictured Together / Photo: What People Don't Know About Linda Ikeji -- Onyeka Nwelue / Sean Tizzle & Onyeka Onwenu Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Maximus85(m): 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
Stunt isn't what I'm mad about. Its the ease at which she goes naked. Which sensible man will allow his wife expose her body like that? I wonder how she feels when she sits in the church.

I don't want to say more.
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by clemzo101(m): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
Enemies of progress!!! Leave dis babe alone naw......unknown, faceless, timid and worse of it all sore loosers.........u guys just shut the Bleep up and go get a job.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by blesoh(f): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
retake89: ..

Eyen eka mi,hav bin searching 4 †ЂΞ interpretation 2 oo..
mbon yoruba e ma interprete.lol
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by crackhouse(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
is Tiwa Savage a musician?
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Kassidy90(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
wicked pple all over... grin grin grin
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Orikinla(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
When two insecure people marry, they only end up in an insecure marriage.
Wahala+Wahala=Double Wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
Well to me tiwa savage is an Average musician. As for her beauty, I heard she spends lots of millions on various face and skin product but I don't know hw she manages to End up looking like a hungry version of Balotelli

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by sugaarbear(m): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
i dont like this tiwa girl........i no no why...........................................maybe cus shes...........................................................................dark skinned

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by bosunjohns(m): 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tallesty1: Same Here

I played her song inside my small poultry farm and the egg layers didn't lay egg for months.sad

It will never happen again.
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
shokky24: Tiwa no fine kobo,na make up everytime,I hope she won't av skin cancer,she needs to let her skin breath,if she's sure of herself tell her to post a no-makeup picture make u con see,tiwa beautiful my foot
are you sure?can you compete with her?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by iamTaven: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
I just dey observe

3 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mtchew how will this news help my 1960bet ticket??

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by telim: 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hate her with passion. Her ugliness na hereditary

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Whalewale(m): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
cheryl1: Wen will people learn to mind their business?
Mtchew

Oh u stay at Sambisa,,nice one..

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
Airforce1:

She's even dark skinned undecided

Hey now, I love dark skinned girls.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by BreezyRita(f): 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2014

I played her song inside my small poultry farm and the egg layers didn't lay egg for months.sad

gringringringringringrin
Can't stop laughing!!!

4 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Kirinwa: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
godofwar666: grin hmmmm stop lying se you won talk say you never listen to dorrobucci

Or Eminado Eminado
The one and only Eminado Eminado.

She's sexy and a good singer.
Any contrary view should go hug this.

She's my Nigerian Beyonce!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by generalissimo(m): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2014

Ah! Bwoda! Na lie u dey KILL so?
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by revolt(m): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
Una dey MAAaAd?!!!! Tiwa my queen!! I fit carry belle for am if possible. Infact wey grenade make I catch!! *olorunmi* best naija song ever.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Kirinwa: 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
telim: Hate her with passion. Her ugliness na hereditary

Tiwa is anything but ugly? Nah!

Mister you need this.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by adelolaa(m): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
XarmZoft..com app released... Download yours .. And don't forget to click on the ads to support me... Thank you all and God bless
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by revolt(m): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
telim: Hate her with passion. Her ugliness na hereditary
please give me your address

SO I CAN COME RAPE YOU AND CUT U TO PIECES.... For insulting naijas music goddess.

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Rose111: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
None orMa Bidness

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by promisingstar(f): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Am a true fan of tiwa savage bt ever since she got married,she has bin acting strange.Divorce is nt a strange trend for celebs but I dnt knw why she just changed after marriage....She really need deliverance!
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Simplyunique: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Guys check out this new hit from The Legendary 2Face Idibia & Starboy Wizkid.

Download 2Face Idibia & Wizkid – Dance Go (Eau de Vie)
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Vikky014(f): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
Airforce1:

She's even dark skinned undecided
MR CORK WANNA BE grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by olu77(m): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
Na wa o...you are annoyed the story of her leaving her husband is false? I think you should be happy for her sha?

Stop making it seem like you have discovered a sadist in me. What is annoying is the western style, attention-craving way of life she is now addicted to but then it's her life. If she would rather not be original and a role model to her young, teeming fans, it is non of my business.

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Sarimah(f): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
I use to like Tiwa sad

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
#looking at the traffic on this thread# I ain't no fan.But its shoking-all these comments for tiwa and co? if the news flying around is a publicity stunt,then their plan worked really well. All the people cursing on this thread, i can bet that if tiwa releases another provocative video today today, You'll all go,download and watch it in your rooms.#reverse psychology at work#

3 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by funmeme(f): 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
As in enh...annoying.
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ok na.... now am seeing a new song titled 'break up' by Tiwa savage ft. onyeka.. produce by don baba himself.

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by donbenie(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
godofwar666: grin hmmmm stop lying se you won talk say you never listen to dorrobucci
well, I have never listened to dorrobucci myself,so kini big deal? .She ain't that popular..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) / Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.