Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue (69897 Views)

BankyW, Chidinma, Zack Orji, And Onyeka Onwenu Pictured Together / Photo: What People Don't Know About Linda Ikeji -- Onyeka Nwelue / Sean Tizzle & Onyeka Onwenu Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
cococandy: Hateful Nigerians and nairalanders angry
If she's beyonce or not nko?
At least she's better than most of y'all
And who has proof she's fueling the divorce rumours?

Babez, abeg take cold bear.

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by cococandy(f): 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
grin smiley
BananaBender:

Babez, abeg take cold bear.

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by ewosk: 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
grin Comments from Nairalanders makin me laff since 2012....
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by ewosk: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
grin Comments from Nairalanders makin me laff since 2012....

grin grin grin grin
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by adonis89(m): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mujinho4b: Fine she no fine... What rubbish.... angry
she fine abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Chidonc(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Airforce1:

She's even dark skinned undecided

Racist

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
Onyenka is an idle mind, to simply put it. It's easy to criticize, it's hard to be better or to do better than who and/or what we criticize.

I learned nothing particular in her criticism. It's not persuasive, nor is it informal. It's simple hatred.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
EroticAngelina: I like tiwa, but sometimes she acts like a woman under the influence of babalawo angry and it pisses me off! they call her African Beyonce, seriously?angry I hate her husband! he is just an ugly, stup!d man who finds pleasure in beating womenangry Beyonce would surely sue jayz if he dare raise his hands on her.. but tiwa is just so naive and washed out.. u knew he was a woman-beater yet u went ahead and married him in Dubai for that marra angry shame on you. better go back to Ur hawking of okpa!

I like okpa, do you supply? tongue
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Sweetlemon(f): 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Look at all the hypocrites shouting "we don't give a damn" "she wants attention" Yet you all can't get your eyes and hands off any thread with Tiwa in it?
smh

Nigerians! Learn to mind your damn business and stop speculating and drawing conclusions on other people's lives until you have first hand information.

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by azukagel: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hmmmmmm tell her word she needs motherly advice!
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Cutekriss(m): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tallesty1: Same Here

I played her song inside my small poultry farm and the egg layers didn't lay egg for months.sad

It will never happen again.
Eleye gidi gon!!!! This one is strong....
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
Airforce1: I don't even have any of her album or songs on my phone

Last time I listened to her song was in 2009 on star fm 101.5
in my little adorable niece's voice: uncle who is Tiva Sayage- is she a barneycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Mention(m): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
godofwar666: grin hmmmm stop lying se you won talk say you never listen to dorrobucci
Nope.. He probably didn't listen to Eminado too..
Mtcheeeew!!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
ewosk: grin Comments from Nairalanders makin me laff since 2012....

as in, no need going to a comedy show when nairaland comments can do morecheesy
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Olaooni88(f): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Airforce1:

She's even dark skinned undecided
And so? Ok, i get u.. Had it been she bleached her skin now u for like am bah.. "Na pirate u want no be original abi no be so?" mtchewwwwwwww
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by ijbeauty(f): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
People really hate Tiwa......

#but for real her marriage issues are #NOMB
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Chibyike(m): 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
africans imitate what they cant tell about
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Gynacologist(m): 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
are u sho abt tAT?
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Lailerh(f): 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Rilamaka:

I swear their wickedness no be for here o grin grin grin
It's just too much grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by mmmustapha(m): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2014

I played her song inside my small poultry farm and the egg layers didn't lay egg for months.sad

man you will kill person with laugh
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Tinyemeka(m): 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
philantoxx: her ugliness is legendary
Big lie!!!

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Ekugbeh(m): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
Soja com soja go barrack remain d same... Oya pack ur load
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by salusworth(m): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
She used to be an artist I adore but lately, she just whatever...
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Suspect33(m): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
no more tonto dikeh, nw na tiwa savage.. By d way why dis gal matter dey always make front page
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by starlingbawa(m): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2014

We both know that's not entirely correct!

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by gidjah(m): 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2014

YOU MEAN LIKE SERIOUSLY?!, YOU ARE A BAGGER! MY FRIEND!
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Mrcapability7: 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
She is just living her own world like a stupor person. Do you imagined a newly married lady promoting sane video in her hit "WANTED".. Tiwa tongue
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Emma8043(m): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
Airforce1: I don't even have any of her album or songs on my phone

Last time I listened to her song was in 2009 on star fm 101.5
How u want take listen or get her album wer 24/7 u get for 80,000 feet above sea level abi no airforce be dat ur name
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by philantoxx(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tinyemeka:
Big lie!!!
agreed dat derz a small truth in it tho.
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by evea: 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
wen she was dressing naked, d husband no beat am. n she expects the husband 2 b nice. remember,d way u dress dt is how u will be addressed. d most annoying tin in the world
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by timilehing(m): 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tiwa, if divorce is your wish, be expecting it soon..
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Atmmachine(m): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
[b][/b] [color=#990000][/color]
I know Nigerians are mentally sick.
She's making her money while some broke Nigerians are hating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) / "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.