Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others (5125 Views)

Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case / Presidency Orders Chevron To Provide Electricity To Delta Oil Communities / Cameroun To Supply Electricity To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by mrham03(m): 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
londoner:

Lol......you got jokes my brother. I'll give you that. You love to stir the pot, don't you? Naughty, naughty.
hahahaha, seriously i think nigerians should try to prevent population rise, it will make development occur rapidly. Dont u think if naija population was 60 or 80 million, nigeria will be more developed and richer than the u.k?
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
londoner:

You're right. I have not visited Nigeria's best. However, the trend of Nigerians going to study in Ghana is a reality. So are the vices in Nigerian universities.

There is a reason they are going and that was after so many periods of strikes, cultist behaviour, exam malpractice, "sex for grades" etc.

It may not be as bad now, but people want to just concentrate on their education, in peace.

Why do you think that Nigerians are opting for study in Ghana, then?
Do you realize the number of people who register for Jamb exam yearly? Over a million candidates. And how many end up admitted to first choice tertiary institutions- universities. Only a few hundred thousands, over 500,000 are left to search for university education elsewhere.

Abeg abeg abeg. I nor dey like argue further especially when the truth is glaring for all to see.
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by londoner: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
mrham03: hahahaha, seriously i think nigerians should try to prevent population rise, it will make development occur rapidly. Dont u think if naija population was 60 or 80 million, nigeria will be more developed and richer than the u.k?

Nah........170 million and counting is fine with me ( we can lend you some if you want to make it to 30million faster). Sharing is caring, afterall kiss.

If all hands are on deck, UK will come asking Nigeria for a bailout package in future.
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
mrham03: hahahaha, seriously i think nigerians should try to prevent population rise, it will make development occur rapidly. Dont u think if naija population was 60 or 80 million, nigeria will be more developed and richer than the u.k?
will you now advise china the next world economy to reduce their population? China a country much more populous than Nigeria.

Our population will make our country home for many manufacturing companies to set up plants. It is good for us. We only need to provide adequate infrastructure for the teemig population and we are gradually getting it right.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by londoner: 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
Vessi:
Do you realize the number of people who register for Jamb exam yearly? Over a million candidates. And how many end up admitted to first choice tertiary institutions- universities. Only a few hundred thousands, over 500,000 are left to search for university education elsewhere.

Abeg abeg abeg. I nor dey like argue further especially when the truth is glaring for all to see.

My brother, this one no be fight nah.

Even the fact that half a million people are left to look elswehere is a worry.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by londoner: 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
Vessi:
will you now advise china the next world economy to reduce their population? China a country much more populous than Nigeria.

Our population will make our country home for many manufacturing companies to set up plants. It is good for us. We only need to provide adequate infrastructure for the teemig population and we are gradually getting it right.

Agreed 100%
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nevermind some of these people my brother...they enjoy making noise for nothing,let the mighty Ghana rescue them from inhaling generators smoke

mrham03: total crap! Ghana provides e.c.g to more 75% of its citizens and its neighbours like togo and benin. Whats wrong if we add naija to the list ? Is it ghana's fault that nigerians cant use family planning methods? Is it ghana's fault that your leaders lack forsight and vision? We GHANAIANS just want to help u nigerians to prevent u from celebrating other independence days without power. GHANA THE HOPE OF AFRICA!
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by mrham03(m): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
londoner:

Nah........170 million and counting is fine with me ( we can lend you some if you want to make it to 30million faster). Sharing is caring, afterall kiss.

If all hands are on deck, UK will come asking Nigeria for a bailout package in future.
hahaha, no thanks! When your population is high, it requires alot of infrastructure which is built with money. high population has it advantages but in naija its not being utilized well, i think naija's population growth should be controlled.
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by mrham03(m): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Vessi:

dont forget nigeria is not china. The population is mostly dictatored to by the government. They work harder than they earn. Do u think nigeria will survive without democracy? the tribal conflicts in china is not as worst as nigeria's own. Besides what are nigeria's plans to utilize the population well to achieve development and economic growth?
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by mrham03(m): 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
EroZA: Nevermind some of these people my brother...they enjoy making noise for nothing,let the mighty Ghana rescue them from inhaling generators smoke

thanks boss! We ghanaians will definately save nigerians. They need our help!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by londoner: 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
mrham03: hahaha, no thanks! When your population is high, it requires alot of infrastructure which is built with money. high population has it advantages but in naija its not being utilized well, i think naija's population growth should be controlled.

Brother, have you forgotten so soon, the billions Ghana will make from the sale of electricity to Nigeria, Ivory Coast and "others".... ? Lol.
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by mrham03(m): 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
londoner:

Brother, have you forgotten so soon, the billions Ghana will make from the sale of electcity to Nigeria, Ivory Coast and "others".... ? Lol.

haha! U got me there but still if the population isnt really high, those countries will still need power for factories, other things which requires power. With the way u support high population, i know u plan to give produce a football team. Lmao
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by londoner: 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
mrham03: haha! U got me there but still if the population isnt really high, those countries will still need power for factories, other things which requires power. With the way u support high population, i know u plan to give produce a football team. Lmao

Yep, factories require power. These countries can also produce their own power to supply their needs. I'm sure Ghana is not the only country working on power supply. Is Ghana not planning to have factories too?

A football team, nah....lol.
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by mrham03(m): 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
londoner:

Yep, factories require power. These countries can also produce their own power to supply their needs. I'm sure Ghana is not the only country working on power supply. Is Ghana not planning to have factories too?

A football team, nah....lol.

we dont plan to build too many factories, we just want to export power to those countries including your beloved nigeria. Since naija has big plans for the future: factories, more houses, more schools, hospitals, u will need more power which ghana is going to export to u. U myt want to consider ur plan not to produce a football team coz a higher population is needed to achieve naija's future plans.
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by mrham03(m): 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
chinasaekpere: I refuse to recant my statement, ghanaians are dummies. You are a testimony to that.
chi-na, it means a cow in one of my languages in ghana. Truely too u are a crazy cow. Always obssessed with ghana, but we dont give a fork about u mr cow.
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by reedonne: 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
mrham03: we dont plan to build too many factories, we just want to export power to those countries including your beloved nigeria. Since naija has big plans for the future: factories, more houses, more schools, hospitals, u will need more power which ghana is going to export to u. U myt want to consider ur plan not to produce a football team coz a higher population is needed to achieve naija's future plans.
If only we can harness our population as resources, we wont need anybody's help to build our power stations talkless of importing one.
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by mrham03(m): 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
reedonne:
If only we can harness our population as resources, we wont need anybody's help to build our power stations talkless of importing one.
thats the problem now. How do u harness your population well, how do u replace individual greediness with together as one spirit and attitude in your population?
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by londoner: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
mrham03: we dont plan to build too many factories, we just want to export power to those countries including your beloved nigeria. Since naija has big plans for the future: factories, more houses, more schools, hospitals, u will need more power which ghana is going to export to u. U myt want to consider ur plan not to produce a football team coz a higher population is needed to achieve naija's future plans.

Part of those 'big plans', are electricity generation.

Hun, how can I spend my time birthing a football team, when I'm running my factories? You didn't think about that now, huh?

I'll make sure I have a branch in Ghana too. wink, unless, of course its illegal by then......lol
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by mrham03(m): 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
londoner:

Part of those 'big plans', are electricity generation.

Hun, how can I spend my time birthing a football team, when I'm running my factories? You didn't think about that now, huh?

I'll make sure I have a branch in Ghana too. wink, unless, of course its illegal by then......lol
no problem! U can establish alot of factories in ghana, i know it will create employment for ghanaians and foreigners in ghana too. U may also relocate from london and naija to ghana permenantly. But naija's power plans, the more u produce power, the more u will need power, u will need power from ghana. Trust me dear.
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by iamord(m): 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
londoner:

Lol......you got jokes my brother. I'll give you that. You love to stir the pot, don't you? Naughty, naughty.

Lol he sure did.. But he is cool.. I don't see the chief trouble makers in here yet lol

1 Like

Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by iamord(m): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Vessi:
Yes you visited some of their universities, did you visit all? You might have visited some of their best universities, have you visited some of Nigeria's best universities.
Do so, and tell me your findings.

Oga you get wahala and you argue blindly. She has proved valid points but you are still stiffed necked.. she visited some so I guess she no sabi reach you.. Cos you visited them from the comfort of your home. Thanks be to distant learning smiley well done

1 Like

Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by iamord(m): 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
Vessi: Ghana wey Nigerian students dey study for one single block. Na em dem dey tell me here say they go to Ghana to have quality tertiary education.

Nonsense.

Do I help u post the list of unaccredited schools in nigeria..cos it seems you have poke nosed so much into the ghanaian educational system that you don't know how many bungalows are used for tertiary institutions in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by iamord(m): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
londoner:

You're right. I have not visited Nigeria's best. However, the trend of Nigerians going to study in Ghana is a reality. So are the vices in Nigerian universities.

There is a reason they are going and that was after so many periods of strikes, cultist behaviour, exam malpractice, "sex for grades" etc.

It may not be as bad now, but people want to just concentrate on their education, in peace.

Why do you think that Nigerians are opting for study in Ghana, then?

You see a major sickness that kills a lot of black people is living in self denial. will they leave if the educational system was better.. A billion dollars revenue to ghana economy is no joke to the nigerian economy..its shows a high level of brain drain and no confidence in the nigerian educational system..what's then the fate of the future work force.. Instead of acknowledging the fact and solving issues.. He is happy with the tag “I better pass my neighbor” btw ..for any nigerian that wants to school in ghana I say akwaaba.. Bring money come oooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by mrham03(m): 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
iamord:

Do I help u post the list of unaccredited schools in nigeria..cos it seems you have poke nosed so much into the ghanaian educational system that you don't know how many bungalows are used for tertiary institutions in nigeria
tell him bro, he thinks if ghana wanted to use bungalows as universities or tertiary instutions, like we would be having about 1000s of tertiary institutions over here. Our tertiary institutions are well planned with vast land, great infrastructure and excellent lecturers. Even our secondary schools in ghana are more equipped than a university in nigeria.
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by iamord(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
londoner:

Brother, have you forgotten so soon, the billions Ghana will make from the sale of electricity to Nigeria, Ivory Coast and "others".... ? Lol.

For me the population is okay.. So far it increases.. The demand to will increase.. And I got a product that I will bring.. Nigerian authorities can't refuse lol.. Ill be RICH!!!! Hahaha
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by londoner: 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
iamord:

Lol he sure did.. But he is cool.. I don't see the chief trouble makers in here yet lol

Yep, he's cool. Agreed.
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by F117A: 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
iamord:

You see a major sickness that kills a lot of black people is living in self denial. will they leave if the educational system was better.. A billion dollars revenue to ghana economy is no joke to the nigerian economy..its shows a high level of brain drain and no confidence in the nigerian educational system..what's then the fate of the future work force.. Instead of acknowledging the fact and solving issues.. He is happy with the tag “I better pass my neighbor” btw ..for any nigerian that wants to school in ghana I say akwaaba.. Bring money come oooo!!!
I doubt that is what you call 'brain drain'.
Most of those Nigerians schooling in ghana tried gaining admission in Nigeria first but failed.
So in other words,the 'dregs' are the ones schooling in ghana.
And atleast 90% of them end up working in Nigeria anyway.
Btw, i learnt that the Nigerian senate is looking to ban certificates of most ghanian unis from working in Nigeria due to deplorable standard of graduates.
So Nigeria is not bothered.
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by iamord(m): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
no we plan to do that .. Its key to industrialization , but like I read.. Ghana is following partly tiawans economic model.. Which is to invest more in the brainsof the people.. And that's more sustainable than any resource. The hope city is one of the ventures to spear that amongst others.. We need to be an innovation based economy. And the sky will just be the starting point.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by iamord(m): 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
reedonne:

That wasthe spirit of nkrumah!
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by F117A: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
iamord: no we plan to do that .. Its key to industrialization , but like I read.. Ghana is following partly tiawans economic model.. Which is to invest more in the brainsof the people.. And that's more sustainable than any resource. The hope city is one of the ventures to spear that amongst others.. We need to be an innovation based economy. And the sky will just be the starting point.
Taiwan model?
lol.
With a comatose economy?
Even anambra state has far more skilled human resource than ghana.
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by londoner: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
iamord:

Of course you want them to bring the money.It's a benefit for Ghana. As a Ngerian, I want that money kept in Nigeria and the only way is to revamp education.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Face On The New N20 Note [photo] / Buhari's Real Age. / Ndi'gbo and Yoruba Thought Leaders On Nairaland, Please Rein In Your Kinsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.