Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others (5123 Views)

Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case / Presidency Orders Chevron To Provide Electricity To Delta Oil Communities / Cameroun To Supply Electricity To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 02, 2014
chinasaekpere: no wonder they say ghana is the highest weed smoking country. Your president must be high on weed and you must be as stvpid as him. Little wonder the economy of ghana is crumbling, ghana doesn't have what it takes to export electricity to nigeria. Ghanaians are just dummmies.
are you not being stupid here? I'm a Nigerian. Why do you guys hate the truth?
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by 0rlando0woh: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2014
Nobleval: I don't accept that angry
Then stop exhibiting foolishness.
Search your soul, If Nigeria that currently generates about 5000MW said it will soon start exporting electricity, would you have taken the news serious even if BBC and CNN carried it?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by 0rlando0woh: 10:13am On Oct 02, 2014
Nobleval: are you not being stupid here? I'm a Nigerian. Why do you guys hate the truth?
What is the truth?
That half of Ghana is not connected to the National grid yet they don't have stable power?
That Ghana currently generates less than 1000 MW?
That Ghana can never export electeicity to Nigeria?
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by iamord(m): 10:17am On Oct 02, 2014
Vessi: Political promises. Those funds he borrowed for power projects would be siphoned as always. Why didn't they export electricity to west africa before now?
grin They wanna act as big brother to Nigeria, forgeting who the real big brother is grin

We are already supplying them with gas for electricity. If they wanna return the kind gesture then no problem, it still doesn't make them the big brother.grin

Am yet to see sense in the point you made
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by iamord(m): 10:22am On Oct 02, 2014
benega: Buhahahahahaha joke of the day. They havent finish consuming the power we are exporting to them. And their talking of exporting 2 us.......meanwhile: Nairalander in BBA hot_shots. Let's show him our support. Check my signature

Which power do u export to ghana and how many mega watts?
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 02, 2014
0rlando0woh:
[s]Any sensible person knows that Nigeria will never import electricity from Ghana, not in the next 50 years.
So saying you will be ashamed of Nigeria if that happens is absolutely needless.
It like an article saying Nigeria will soon export electricity to China.[/s]
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 02, 2014
chinasaekpere: then you are a dummy, ghana cannot light up lagos not to talk nigeria.
pride goeth before a fall.
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by 0rlando0woh: 10:25am On Oct 02, 2014
[quote author=Nobleval][/quote]
You are a self-hating fool.

Just learn that the grass is not always greener on the other side.

Ghana can never export electricity to Nigeria.
Memorize it.
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by mars123(m): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2014
The Ghanaian president has taken a fearless shot at Naija"we'll export electricity to Nigeria",its left for oga jonah to throw his own bomb"stop dreaming aloud john".
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by reedonne: 10:28am On Oct 02, 2014
iamord:

Nigeria may not be exporting electricity to ghana, but I dont believe that ghana can export electricity to Nigeria in few years because ghana does not produce enough to take care of its domestic needs.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by iamord(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2014
chinasaekpere: With the comment I read from ghanaians on this forum, its hard for me not to believe that ghanaians are intellectually dead with very low intelligence quotient.

If you understand the grim reality about IQ . You will shut up,cos from your posts you have displayed a low level of iq too.. Even as you and Nobleval have a disagreement on the same topic. He has been able to bring forth his point. Clean and without any rash word. You don't need to insult or sound persuasive when bringing out points .

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 02, 2014
0rlando0woh:
What is the truth?
That half of Ghana is not connected to the National grid yet they don't have stable power?
That Ghana currently generates less than 1000 MW?
That Ghana can never export electeicity to Nigeria?
you don't need to be self sufficient before you export some certain services. For all we know...it's a work in progress. We export gas to Ghana e.t.c, yet we never had enough to power on our Power Stations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 02, 2014
0rlando0woh:
You are a self-hating fool.

Just learn that the grass is not always greener on the other side.

Ghana can never export electricity to Nigeria.
Memorize it.
ain't you being funny now? What is self hating about all I said? Don't be guided by emotions.
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by leo1234(m): 10:38am On Oct 02, 2014
OK.
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by 0rlando0woh: 10:40am On Oct 02, 2014
Nobleval: you don't need to be self sufficient before you export some certain services. For all we know...it's a work in progress. We export gas to Ghana e.t.c, yet we never had enough to power on our Power Stations.
We export gas to Ghana because we produce enough gas and even flare the excess, there is no scarcity of Gas in Nigeria rather what we have is scarcity of power stations etc to make use of the gas. It is quite a different scenario.
Ghana produces less than 1000MW and can never export to Nigeria.
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2014
iamord:

Am yet to see sense in the point you made
Yeah because some have eyes but can not see.
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by iamord(m): 10:43am On Oct 02, 2014
reedonne:
Nigeria may not be exporting electricity to ghana, but I dont believe that ghana can export electricity to Nigeria in few years because ghana does not produce enough to take care of its domestic needs.

I will reply your post fullly. when benega can tell me how many megawatts nigeria exports to ghana
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by 0rlando0woh: 10:44am On Oct 02, 2014
Nobleval: ain't you being funny now? What is self hating about all I said? Don't be guided by emotions.
What is self hating is that if the story had been the other way round, your reaction woyld have been that of scorn and ridicule, but since it puts Nigeria in a bad light, you grabbed it with both hands without even checking the feasibility of such a bold proclamation.
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by iamord(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2014
Vessi:
Yeah because some have eyes but can not see.

Yeah! Am immune to seeing bs
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 02, 2014
iamord:

Yeah! Am immune to seeing bs
SMH. Your case is worse than I thought.
You see no sense in my first post and you're immune to seeing bs.
grin grin Failed product of a failed Ghanain education system.
Go learn the meaning of immune and how and when to use it.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by londoner: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2014
Well, there has to be an agreement to be supplied by Ghana. As I see it, Nigeria is in the process of actually becoming self sufficient in electrical supply. In all the announcements by the FG and the whole privatisation process, being supplied by another country was not mentioned.

Ghana may well get itself into a position to supply electricity, but Nigeria is not positioning itself to be supplied.

It looks to me that the Ghanaian president is not aware of the developments and planned changes on the Nigerian side regarding electricity supply. Investment in the billions, changes to law, privatisation process is underway.
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2014
0rlando0woh:
We export gas to Ghana because we produce enough gas and even flare the excess, there is no scarcity of Gas in Nigeria rather what we have is scarcity of power stations etc to make use of the gas. It is quite a different scenario.
Ghana produces less than 1000MW and can never export to Nigeria.
shocked shocked shocked shocked where did you get that information?
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 02, 2014
londoner: Well, there has to be an agreement to be supplied by Ghana. As I see it, Nigeria is in the process of actually becoming self sufficient in electrical supply. In all the announcements by the FG and the whole privatisation process, being supplied by another country was not mentioned.

Ghana may well get itself into a position to supply electricity, but Nigeria is not positioning itself to be supplied.

It looks to me that the Ghanaian president is not aware of the developments and planned changes on the Nigerian side regarding electricity supply. Investment in the billions, changes to law, privatisation process is underway.

His case could be likened to that of an ignorant man.
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by iamord(m): 10:55am On Oct 02, 2014
Vessi:
SMH. Your case is worse than I thought.
You see no sense in my first post and you're immune to seeing bs.
grin grin Failed product of a failed Ghanain education system.
Go learn the meaning of immune and how and when to use it.

Lol! Well am of a failed educational system I agree! the blame should come on your country nigeria where I schooled. Think before you talk!

Oh I almost forgot

You dont have brains
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by 0rlando0woh: 10:55am On Oct 02, 2014
Nobleval: shocked shocked shocked shocked where did you get that information?
Do we have enough power stations to make use of the gas we flare?
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 02, 2014
0rlando0woh:
What is self hating is that if the story had been the other way round, your reaction woyld have been that of scorn and ridicule, [s]but since it puts Nigeria in a bad light, you grabbed it with both hands without even checking the feasibility of such a bold proclamation.[/s]
if that's the case,I wouldn't have bothered posting this topic on NL....

Nigerians In Ghana Control
Over 50% Real Estate
Investments

https://www.nairaland.com/1910709/nigerians-ghana-control-over-50
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2014
iamord:

Lol! Well am of a failed educational system I agree! the blame should come on your country nigeria where I schooled. Think before you talk!

Oh I almost forgot

You dont have brains

Stop giving excuses for your failure Mr.
The same Nigeria Nigeria education system that produced Chinua Achebe? Wole Soyinka? And many technocrats and world acclaimed great men. You are even proud to call yourself failure.

I've never seen such inferiority complex all my life.
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by iamord(m): 11:04am On Oct 02, 2014
londoner: Well, there has to be an agreement to be supplied by Ghana. As I see it, Nigeria is in the process of actually becoming self sufficient in electrical supply.

This is what I expect some of your compatriots to say instead of talking bs.. Of course so far as development is concerned in africa no one is carrying last.. Its the same case as nigeria supplying gas to ghana.. Because nigeria supplies ghana gas does not mean that ghana is not making efforts to utilize her own gas and become self sufficient.. So of course the president knows that very well .but till then.. If he believes they can meet up the target due to their forecast, then there is no problem..if nigeria says they won't buy , there are other countries.. Its that simple ,, this thread just exposes how immature and foolish some black people can be..seriously!
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2014
0rlando0woh:
Do we have enough power stations to make use of the gas we flare?
I thought you said we have. So why are you asking me?
Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by benega: 11:07am On Oct 02, 2014
iamord:

click dis link ; [url]dailyindependentnig.com/2012/10/nigeria-to-export-more-electricity-to-benin-togo-ghana-others/[/url] hope it clears ur doubts tongue Nobleval take note too.

Re: Ghana Poise To Export Electricity To Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Others by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 02, 2014
benega: click dis link ; [url]dailyindependentnig.com/2012/10/nigeria-to-export-more-electricity-to-benin-togo-ghana-others/[/url] hope it clears ur doubts tongue Nobleval take note too.
oct 30 2012! When will you ever be serious?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ / Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? / Nigeria’s Tax To GDP Ratio Rises To 8%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.