Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time (1711 Views)

Just Marry Me Away!! / Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! / Should I Just Marry Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by mentorandfriend(m): 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
onila:

some women marry poor men too
its not everyone that has the opportunity to get a rich man

she liked the fact that he has money
but she was also attracted to him and loved him

I can never marry a man, I am not attracted too
I rather soak garri
Hahahaha. You're a very wise lady.
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by ERCROSS(m): 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
onila: Naa, I will marry a rich, faithful husband smiley
In ur dreams...
tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by kandiikane(m): 12:02am On Oct 03, 2014
onila: shocked shocked

U dont know Nigerian men

cheat on them? see yr belongings outside the gate before you look back

I pity Nigeria women sha, dem too dey sleep, you have a millionaire yet you find your things outside gate? Mumuism grin

2 Likes

Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by onila(f): 12:16am On Oct 03, 2014
kandiikane:

I pity Nigeria women sha, dem too dey sleep, you have a millionaire yet you find your things outside gate? Mumuism grin

Nigerian men dont tolerate cheating

I just shared a story abt my family friend that kicked his wife for cheating
yet he also cheated in marriage

double standard much
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by kandiikane(m): 12:17am On Oct 03, 2014
onila:

Nigerian men dont tolerate cheating

I just shared a story abt my family friend that kicked his wife for cheating
yet he also cheated in marriage

double standard much
You allow it(as in women), I mean every relationship is different but If you set boundaries from the start there won't be such issues. If you don't condone infidelity, don't expect me to condone yours and think i should manage because you are a "man". I lay it out in my relationship and I always make sure I repeat myself even as a joke. I make sure it is known that I won't be that woman crying through the night wondering where you are.. I have my own things to deal with, one thing a person won't hurt me with is cheating.

1 Like

Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by kliq(m): 6:06am On Oct 03, 2014
onila:

naa, shes a faithful, loyal and loving wife

Oh yeah,she should endure then.
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 03, 2014
onila: When I was younger, I was like if my husband starts becoming useless
cheating ard with so many women, I wont really care as far as there is money
I will just focus on making sure my kids are okay and doing well instead of worrying

but when I look at my aunts marriage,I learnt some thing new
Her husband is freaking rich, he just got a $$$$14 million dollar contract in Abuja
but hes the most useless man I have ever seen

he goes to work comes back late at night
on friday, the idiat goes to work and comes back home on Monday after work shocked
he spends the whole weekend sleeping with a new chick in some hotel

My aunty is so frustrated, she cries all the time
sometimes she runs away from home but being the family man he is
he will beg, beg her to come back but continues hes madness when she comes back

I realized despite my aunt having so much money
with all the money, shes still lonely, the money is a plus
but she still wants him to be ard
she loves and misses him
shes not just there for the money

My friend wat are u sayin,she is still with him cos of d money,i bet if he waz a poverty stricken dude,yo aunty must hav left his sorry azz....Love ni,love ko.

I cud remember last yr,a lady called wazobia fm,to lament her sad tale of being an everyday punchin bag in her marriage & alot of pple advice/asked her to leave d marriage,but being a typical Naija gurl,she said she ain't leave,cos of d wealth of d husband,dat dat waz wat waz keepin her bac

All wat Naija gurlz understands is Money
Money
Money
Money
Money
U pple love Money,but are too lazy 2 wrk for it,if she has Money of her own,by her sweat,she wud hav left him.

2 Likes

Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 03, 2014
onila:

naa, shes a faithful, loyal and loving wife

Are you her bodyguard ¿
How can u be sooo sure,i cud remember a gurl in my former compound @ apapa,took an oath for her aunty @ d village, in a shrine tryna defend her aunty dat denied d accusations & deceived her into representing her b4 d gods of der village...The lady/gurl jst died 2weeks after d aftermath #SoBeCareful.
Re: I Realized Women Dont Just Marry Men For Their Money Most Of The Time by onila(f): 3:18am On Oct 04, 2014
sauceny:

My friend wat are u sayin,she is still with him cos of d money,i bet if he waz a poverty stricken dude,yo aunty must hav left his sorry azz....Love ni,love ko.

I cud remember last yr,a lady called wazobia fm,to lament her sad tale of being an everyday punchin bag in her marriage & alot of pple advice/asked her to leave d marriage,but being a typical Naija gurl,she said she ain't leave,cos of d wealth of d husband,dat dat waz wat waz keepin her bac

All wat Naija gurlz understands is Money
Money
Money
Money
Money
U pple love Money,but are too lazy 2 wrk for it,if she has Money of her own,by her sweat,she wud hav left him.

better to cry in a mansion than in a hut

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public / Can You End A loving Relationship Because Of Bad Se.x? / 5 Acts To Spicen Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.