Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1227459 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 4thsense: 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
investnow2013:
Anambra-State is for the first time fortunate to have a Governor that cares for the Environment!. Although He made a 'Political Appointment' When He choose Evaristus Uba as a Commissioner for environment!.I may be wrong to say it, but I thought with so many years of our govt neglect of our environment, A more suitable person would have been appointed!.Inspite of This, Obiano is passionate about changing Anambra's environment especially Awka,Nnewi & Onitsha for good!. Ndewonuooo!. New Catholic Church at Housing Fegge Onitsha!

Maximum respect! I like focused people.

Im already having a high adrenaline rush as I look forward to my planned Anambra State investment tour.

God willing, I will be adding value to this thread by bringing an angle of eye opening investment opportunities available in our developing state.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
Schematics:
Stop saying what you do not know. Onitsha is a brand new mega city east of the niger. Upper Iweka is world class in terms of infrastructural development and all. The streets lights are functioning perfectly well. You only quoted a known clown who comes here often to talk off point. Below is the 10 lanes clean sweep roads..the first of its kind East of the Niger!

[s][/s]

Bro,
Don't waste your saliva on dogs. I understand that Anambra still needs quite some distance to go, but the journey had clearly started.

Truly, this is the first administration in Anambra's history that cared about the environment. To be taking pictures of plastic bags and gutters and wanting the filth to disappear overnight by a wave of the hand is either being overly childish on the serious challenges involved in cleaning up Anambra or being deliberately mischievous about it.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nedu09:
1)do you see that? omus fillings station is playing on a slum cant even clean up those places...

2) i love this Plaza but no parking space..... no water system those guys fuse their moles under parked lorries

3) how do you see this.. is it condusive enough to do business?

4)okada and keke mechanics has turn all the Fegge including the mini stadium fence to workshop.. why cant we build machanic village and get them off the street? too pathetic. everyday i wake up aspect Good things and good moral from people to smile with. but reverse is the case... the dranages has gone back to waste.. Ommpa people everywhere matching on the ground when greeting. Mextort money from okada and keke everyday. Guy they are back....... well i pray Obiano do more to change this....

Your points would have made sense if you presented it well.
What happened to saying " the governor should please be informed the agbero people are back on Fegge roads. We also have people erecting high rise buildings without toilets or parking space. Businesses should be advised to clean their premises or face a fine for filthy business environment.

We need how to talk and get our points across without courting every possible controversy. Reminds me of a guy that cannot talk without saying "f.cking" even when he prays for you. He will say may God f.cking bless you"

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
God bless Anambra state,more good news everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ChimaAdeoye: 12:45am On Dec 18, 2014
Why are Yorubas locked in this really unhealthy relationship with Igbo?
Funny enough, the Hausa man could careless if Igbo have bungalow or 5 storey buildings in their village, but the Yoruba man is genuinely threatened WHY? The average Yoruba person view every positive development in the SE as a sort of competition with them.

I have rarely seen anyone here comparing anything to Osun,Ogun or Ogbomoso. So why are Yorubas so threatened by Igbo? They will even accept slavery and servitude if that would somehow put the Igbo at some disadvantage. lol....

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ChimaAdeoye: 12:49am On Dec 18, 2014
Abagworo:

You and Chino declared me enemy of Anambra in order to shield Peter Obi's cluelessness from the media. I have said it and will still say it again that everything overblown as Obi's achievements by you has been done more and even better by Theodore Orji. Onitsha is no different from Aba in terms of Igbo 4 storey buildings, markets and bad roads. Like Orji, Peter Obi failed to tap into the potentials of Onitsha and develop it as a revenue base or decent shopping destination. All roads leading to Main market were left in disarray and today he is sponsoring media campaign against Obiano citing the roads he failed to do. He left Anambra with the least IGR in the Southeast while in reality Anambra is meant to have the highest.

Sir,
With due respect, there are many people that donot approve of some of Peter Obi's actions based on what they judged more importatnt than what he did, it is their right to hold an opinion. Freeglobe and Cuche are examples. However, these people have not implied that their hatred for Obi transcends him to the entire state.

No need to blame anyone as if they are somehow wrong in that assertion that you hate anything Anambra.

You and Ikengawo have severally declared that you hate Anambra state and everything about her. That Chino merely repeated what you have self confessed does not change it.
The only thing is that you can't do a damned thing to stop Anambra in spite of your unprovoked hatred of an entire state and her citizens. So you and Ikengawo can continue your shameful Anti-Anambra tirade to zero effect, it changes nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 3:12am On Dec 18, 2014
Nedu09:
1)do you see that? omus fillings station is playing on a slum cant even clean up those places...

Bro Nawah you oh... Are you a visitor to Onitsha?
Don't you know that the place you called a slum is a multi billion naira project that was started by peter the fraudster, via around 2007? He abandoned the project only for federal government to finish it early this year. He claimed the glory the same way he has claimed many project especially the omor rice mill.

Btw that is Nwangele drainage. It helps to curtail flood at onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Arysexy(m): 3:43am On Dec 18, 2014
HURRAY! Anambra thread hits 100 pages. Yes We did it. TEAM - TOGETHER EACH ACHIEVE MORE.

We are ndi Anambra, We are igbos, We are known for our resilience, hardworking and entrepreneural spirit. We don't give up easily, We Love our state, we love our people.

Lets brace up for another picture speaks 100 pages that shows the developmental strides in our dear state.

Its not yet uhuru, a journey of a thousand miles begins with a step. Anambra has taken that step, lets continue praying that God continue to bless our state with a focused and visionary leader. We shall get to our promised land soonest.

God bless every contributors, and to d derailers, may ur christmas be derailed and bitter d way u wish Anambra progress bad if u dont turn a new leave. Amen.

Anambra adibago mma for real.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 4:29am On Dec 18, 2014
100 pages in two months, wave your flags high umu Omambala. Let's 'told' the world that there is a renaissance in our homeland. Congrats to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 4thsense: 6:11am On Dec 18, 2014
I predict that soon our graduates would be migrating to Anambra State in search of greener pastures and more of our people would return home to join to build it and enjoy its prosperity.

Anambra adigo mma!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 6:28am On Dec 18, 2014
Onitsha obodo oyibo..

Enemies around us are bitter about our advancement ahead of them in all facets of development.. cheesy

4thsense:
I predict that soon our graduates would be migrating to Anambra State in search of greener pastures and more of our people would return home to join to build it and enjoy its prosperity.

Anambra adigo mma!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 6:43am On Dec 18, 2014
I think this is an expansion going on around Trans-Nkisi..

They are bitter while we are progressing and advancing.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:18am On Dec 18, 2014
An Imo state born Tony Ezenna's twin mansions in GRA Onitsha..the owner of Orange Drugs! He owns a multi-billion naira plant at the Onitsha Harbour Industrial. They have all left their state in droves..cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:23am On Dec 18, 2014
Anambra making the black race proud with the best and brightest human capital..we shall all be at the occasion! cool

Looking for where to wet your literary beaks this Christmas? Then join Prof. Okey Ndibe, author, teacher and columnist as he reads from his acclaimed new novel 'Foreign gods Inc' this Friday, November 19, 2014. Venue is Havila Suites, 9 Ekwulobia street, GRA, Awka, Anambra state by 4pm. Okey Ndibe is known for his fierce criticisms of corrupt Nigerian politicians and writes weekly syndicated columns in The Sun newspaper, saharareporters.com and on several other online websites.

In a statement, the Honourable Commissioner for Information, Culture and Tourism in Anambra state, Chief Tony Onyima said that the literary event is part of the Anambra Heritage Festival 2014. "Ndi Anambra coming home this Christmas will be thrilled by the various activities planned during the festival such as cultural/masquerade displays and competition, music concert featuring Phyno, Chidinma and other top Nigerian acts holding at ABS on the 26th of Dec 2014, carol of 9 lessons and inter-local government football competition".

One of the organisers, Uche Nworah, Managing Director/CEO of the Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS) said, "This is home coming for our son Okey Ndibe. Anambra state is the literary capital of Nigeria and have produced renowned and globally acclaimed writers such as Chinua Achebe, Cyprian Ekwensi, Chimamanda Adichie, Chukwuemeka Ike and several others. We hope to inspire the next generation through Okey Ndibe's book reading and through planned future literary events".

The event termed 'A literary evening with Prof. Okey Ndibe' will feature book reading, conversations and music and is sponsored by the Anambra state government, Anambra Heritage Festival, The Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS) and friends of Okey Ndibe.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by emmysoftyou: 9:12am On Dec 18, 2014
Nedu09:
I think you guys should look up there....it is written by a concerned brothers not me.. so i think he is narrowing it down to my perspective AND WHAT I SAW .. Aroli or what! i think the truth pains
is like u re not in anambra state,cos if yu re,yu wil know that anambra is takin a new shape,
and pls stop talkin too much,u dnt ve pix to back it up that upper iweka road is bad or otha places..
So why not welcome the development you see rather than castigating.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 9:32am On Dec 18, 2014
This is the Upper Iweka the envious and bitter who are frustrated that we have since left them behind are blind to see.. cool

Onitsha obodo oyibo..

emmysoftyou:
is like u re not in anambra state,cos if yu re,yu wil know that anambra is takin a new shape,
and pls stop talkin too much,u dnt ve pix to back it up that upper iweka road is bad or otha places..
So why not welcome the development you see rather than castigating.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by emmysoftyou: 9:33am On Dec 18, 2014
Nedu09:

2) i love this Plaza but no parking space..... no water system those guys fuse their moles under parked lorries

3) how do you see this.. is it condusive enough to do business?

4)okada and keke mechanics has turn all the Fegge including the mini stadium fence to workshop.. why cant we build machanic village and get them off the street? too pathetic. everyday i wake up aspect Good things and good moral from people to smile with. but reverse is the case... the dranages has gone back to waste.. Ommpa people everywhere matching on the ground when greeting. extort money from okada and keke everyday. Guy they are back....... well i pray Obiano do more to change this....
i guess yu re not a sadist?
what wil it profit you to snap the dirty side and denied/ignored where yu saw development..
yu shuld asked yourself what you gains by painting anambra black?
yu dont need it,if yu re frm imo state,why not saved yourself some breathe,
go to imo state thread and contributes meaningfully than barking negatively on anambra's development..

bro,only a foolish dogs backed at the flying birds...

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by emmysoftyou: 9:38am On Dec 18, 2014
Yeske2:
Nwannem forget it Boko, Anyi bu ofu
oneeast didnt even listen to u,he went ahead to darken imo thread ysteday nd today..
Meanwhile,we re all igbos,forget the boundaries adjustment limit..
wel i dnt blamed him,his emotional ego overruns his rational ego..

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by emmysoftyou: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2014
asha80:
the person he wants to reply is he even from Imo?chino self
this question need to be examines,thank u sir,

over to u oneeast,the person u want to reply in imo thread,is he frm imo?
and how certain re u,if u say yes to ur answer.
pls dnt disorganised the igbos pples biko.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 9:50am On Dec 18, 2014
Nedu is from Imo state. Go through his posts and see for yourself. I have been on his trail. That was the same way some people came here claiming that the old jobless ugly man called abagworo is no longer from Imo but from Ikwerre. I will repeat the same thing on Imo thread if he ever come here again with his complex and bitterness because he is intimidated with our advancement..

emmysoftyou:
this question need to be examines,thank u sir,

over to u oneeast,the person u want to reply in imo thread,is he frm imo?
and how certain re u,if u say yes to ur answer.
pls dnt disorganised the igbos pples biko.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 9:53am On Dec 18, 2014
Anambrans are a different people. We are not the same people..

emmysoftyou:
oneeast didnt even listen to u,he went ahead to darken imo thread ysteday nd today..

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by emmysoftyou: 9:56am On Dec 18, 2014
Abagworo:

You and Chino declared me enemy of Anambra in order to shield Peter Obi's cluelessness from the media. I have said it and will still say it again that everything overblown as Obi's achievements by you has been done more and even better by Theodore Orji. Onitsha is no different from Aba in terms of Igbo 4 storey buildings, markets and bad roads. Like Orji, Peter Obi failed to tap into the potentials of Onitsha and develop it as a revenue base or decent shopping destination. All roads leading to Main market were left in disarray and today he is sponsoring media campaign against Obiano citing the roads he failed to do. He left Anambra with the least IGR in the Southeast while in reality Anambra is meant to have the highest.

i think yu ve spoken the truth somehow,
i ve done business wit ma uncle in onitsha main market in 2006,the roads to onitsha main market as at then re in bad shape..
And in 2011 some place re given attention..
but in obiano tennure we cannot say he doesnt have plans 4 it,
and we cannot denied that afta 9months of obiano's administration, there is no changes and development
critics shuld be patient,development according to sociologist is a gradual processes..

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 9:58am On Dec 18, 2014
emmysoftyou:
Kai, Chino why na
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 10:00am On Dec 18, 2014
Stop listening to a sworn bitter man. All the roads connecting main market from New Market and Old market roads have been fixed by the previous administration. The ones that are not completed yet are still at the completion stage. Some of this people are just bitter and intimidated so they just do anything to get at us but we have surpassed them all. Today Imo state is as good as dead in all sectors but they will not go to their thread and unleash their frustration. Are we responsible for the under development in Imo state? Did we push Okorocha to borrow 200billion with nothing anywhere on ground to show for it? Imo state roads are still the worst in east even when compared it with aba roads. The teaching hospital still a poultry farm same is also imsu. So we understand when come over here to express their frustration on our advancement in all sectors. 1/4th of imo population have invaded Anambra to live and earn a living. So we understand..

emmysoftyou:
i think yu spoken the truth somehow,
i ve done business wit ma uncle in onitsha main market in 2006,the roads to onitsha main market as at then re in bad shape..
And in 2011 some place re given attention..
but in obiano tennure we cannot say he doesnt have plans 4 it,
and we cannot denied that afta 9months of obiano's administration, there is no changes and development
critics shuld be patient,development according to sociologist is a gradual processes..

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2014
ABEG MAKE WE CELEBRATE THIS 100TH PAGE WITH WONDERFUL PICTURES

IN JUST LESS THAN THREE MONTHS

RAPU NU NDIA ARA KA FA NA KOYELI

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 1025: 11:23am On Dec 18, 2014
no matter how u treat a mad person, from time to time, u will still see pieces of the madness in him. onitsha is the headquarters of crimes in igboland. a friend of mine told me last week, he no longer stay around onitsha because of the criminal activities there rather everybody is running down to asaba for relaxation.
the noise of igbo party is now over since peter obi joined pdp.
professional noise makers.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 11:23am On Dec 18, 2014
oneeast:

Chino, Anambrarians are not different from other Igbos all Igbos are one.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 11:25am On Dec 18, 2014
[s][/s]1025:
no matter how u treat a mad person, from time to time, u will still see pieces of the madness in him. onitsha is the headquarters of crimes in igboland. a friend of mine told me last week, he no longer stay around onitsha because of the criminal activities there rather everybody is running down to asaba for relaxation.
the noise of igbo party is now over since peter obi joined pdp.
professional noise makers.[s][/s]

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by emmysoftyou: 11:45am On Dec 18, 2014
oneeast:

[size=18][b]
common bro, what makes you different frm an imo state or abia state man?
this state thing has really eating yu up,oneeast

precisely wich local gvt re u frm?
ar u now telling me that igala pples re more prefarable than yur brothers and sisters frm imo,enugu nd abia state..?undecided
it s due to ur oversuperiority braggartness that enable other igbos to see the anambrarians guys as sth else..
yes cos of people like you..

we re biafrans,we re igbos,
the moment you see other igbos as the same,is the same moment,that things we began to change..

if nigerians devide today and biafrans is made a republic.
election is held,
an anambra man nd imo man or abia man presented their candidate for president.
who do u think will win the democratic elections?
politics is by numbers bro..

Yu guys re making abia ,enugu,ebonyi and imo state has a dislikes towards anambrarians as a whole...
wich is bad..
after now, yu want other igbos,like ikwerre,opobo,etche,ukwuani and asaba to joins us,
when yu dnt have a love for yur closest brothers and sisters around nd besides you..
bro
we re perfectly dsame biko,stop this chest bitterness because of one man..
We re one biko[/b][/size]

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by emmysoftyou: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
Yeske2:
Kai, Chino why na
i thought yu re reasonable? That was why i quoted you..
Sory i was wrong abt u..
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by emmysoftyou: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
Schematics:
This is the Upper Iweka the envious and bitter who are frustrated that we have since left them behind are blind to see.. cool

Onitsha obodo oyibo..

this a signs of development too.
tanx 4 sharing
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ChimaAdeoye: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
oneeast:

Bro,
Somethings you say make me believe that you are an elementary school child. Didn't you know that prior to 1976, Uli, Awomama,Ihiala,Mgbidi and Orlu were all under Orlu province? So if today another state is created out of the present Anambra and Anambra north zone is craved out or Aguata zone is put in another state, you will say they were never part of Anambra state?

Sometimes, i don't know you or Abagworo who could be more ridiculous.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.