Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1227425 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
ACM10:

May devil punish you otimkpu. You are jobless and feeds from the crumbs of people of questionable character. Soon you will return to your life of misery.

God knows I do not have the time for what you ascribe to me. Whatever I express is simply my view and perception as a young Igbo man that wants good thing for his people. I cannot sit back and allow everybody to be intimidated. Right now I am ready to engage Chino until all Igbos on this forum decide to do the right thing.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hailings

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Wharis is going on here? undecided
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chino is a mad man.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
Best road network

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chino, I am in Awka. Can we see?

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Why are you insulting him, guy you were never like this before...damn...what happened to you?
Nnem, I never did
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
IDeyNL

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ACM10: 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
Abagworo hurriedly created this account to attack Chino ha ha ha. . .

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
This is trending

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
School of Midwifery

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chino i see your hand o, thanks so much even after much pleading. Continue in the madness with your fellow madmen, Remember you started it first.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hahahaha

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
na wa o

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
People like Chino need to be sent out of Igboland.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chino's uncle

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Yes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
emmysoftyou:
[size=18][b]
common bro, what makes you different frm an imo state or abia state man?
this state thing has really eating yu up,oneeast

precisely wich local gvt re u frm?
ar u now telling me that igala pples re more prefarable than yur brothers and sisters frm imo,enugu nd abia state..?undecided
it s due to ur oversuperiority braggartness that enable other igbos to see the anambrarians guys as sth else..
yes cos of people like you..

we re biafrans,we re igbos,
the moment you see other igbos as the same,is the same moment,that things we began to change..

if nigerians devide today and biafrans is made a republic.
election is held,
an anambra man nd imo man or abia man presented their candidate for president.
who do u think will win the democratic elections?
politics is by numbers bro..

Yu guys re making abia ,enugu,ebonyi and imo state has a dislikes towards anambrarians as a whole...
wich is bad..
after now, yu want other igbos,like ikwerre,opobo,etche,ukwuani and asaba to joins us,
when yu dnt have a love for yur closest brothers and sisters around nd besides you..
bro
we re perfectly dsame biko,stop this chest bitterness because of one man..
We re one biko[/b][/size]
so on point.
God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
Wahala dey

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
real wa.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
Osha

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
Yeske2:
Nnem, I never did
Good Swt!!!
Most times it's better to ignore than to reply with insult.

BTW he made some sense, most of the area he was talking about I have lived and i know them very well.
Though I don't know whether his comments where of genuine concern or out hatred sha.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
Osha City

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
Dubai of Nigeria

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
best road network

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
anambra

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Kenai: 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
ACM10:
Abagworo hurriedly created this account to attack Chino ha ha ha. . .

Me finks that's Vanbonattell.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Kenai: 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
This thread really got raped. grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chino is a fool

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ACM10: 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
Kenai:
This thread really got raped. grin

For where? It's just a minor setback. We will march on. Nothing dey happen.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chino come and apologies to everyone

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Frankenstein: 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.