Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1227277 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 6:12pm On May 28, 2015
Ishilove:

Kings College? And who the Bleep is Ishiedu?? undecided

Please don't bring that crap near me, okay?

Kindly cease and desist from all these. It is getting very tiresome.
Welcome to the club. Everybody is getting baptized with a new name today. Ishiedu? Nice name.
Let the naming ceremony continue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 6:21pm On May 28, 2015
FreeGlobe:

peppy you are one of the people I admire on nairaland. Next time dont disclose any of your information whatsoever on a dirty forum like this to anyone for any reason especially when you are regular on the politics section. Chino is from my town uga and people were wondering why I refused to meet him when I visited last year despite several demands from him. He has tried all he could to get my contact but I'm just laughing at him because I'm not on his level. I treat this forum entirely as anonymous. I dont have any friends here and dont intend to make any friends here. If I want to make friends, there is facebook and twitter. So be properly guided. Make sure your personal email account is not associated with your nairaland account to avoid stories that touch.
I suggest everyone that frequents the politics section takes this advice seriously. What happened here today should serve as a lesson.
Damn it! who did i just quote

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 6:36pm On May 28, 2015
Jaggaban:
I think it is too late already. Its a good advise for the would be friend finders. I shake my head for people hooking up on NL. But do you have a deformity that you refused to see chino? Its not like he is gonna eat you alive. Would he? tongue tongue

Why will I just meet anybody I see on nairaland? It might affect the way I post. I choose to remain anonymous
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Dollyak(f): 6:41pm On May 28, 2015
Oh boi. This place is hot
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 6:41pm On May 28, 2015
Forget all the lies here, we know ourselves and what transpired, how friendships are made and how we break even.

No work tommorrow am on this album, who is digging my joint.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 6:42pm On May 28, 2015
Please na Anambra things na im dey reign here. I use God beg una. Obiano use vex ban okada oooo. Suffering go set in now. Abeg Oga at the top should tell am say e get where buses no dey to dey pass na.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tonychristopher: 6:58pm On May 28, 2015
peppyluv02:
He is quoting and liking himself....a stupid company driver claiming to be in government even after making it clear he is not involved in Anambra politics. Maybe he thinks Obi is on NL so he will get noticed as a faithful servant.
That woman is not my mum but a relation and a woman of upright character,(even a nairalander,vintage confirmed it)who has absolutely nothing to do with Obi or his government. But he cooks story with hope fools like him will believe it. He knows I am not behind those monikers but his obsession won't allow him stay away from my moniker.
This is the idio't that exposed OdenigboAroli,Buddahmonk and co to the yoruba e warriors,we confronted him but he swore with his life even after one of them reached to me on Facebook to tell me chino is the one betraying his IGBO brothers just for their (yoruba e warriors) sympathy. I even swore on his behalf to buddah and co just so that they can forgive and believe him. When they were dealing with him and his family,I supported him which made him give me his wife's pics and name just to prove to me the insurgents didn't expose her real Id.
The so called yoruba e warriors he is licking their ass ,one have reached out to me to deny being involved in this his madness and asked me to ignore him saying he has mental issues (imagine that coming from the people he worships)but that's none of my business. mad men sing,clap,talk and dance at the same time.
We will meet someday.........................

nne i trust u
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tonychristopher: 7:02pm On May 28, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Chino be a man and stop unleashing your three moniker on Peppyluv.

that guy sefff ..he is exchanging words with a woman and I know peppyluv...she is a nice lady but I wonder the beef with her

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tonychristopher: 7:04pm On May 28, 2015
Dollyak:
Oh boi. This place is hot

Can u calm the nerves with hugs and hmmmmm
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 28, 2015
Nne just ignore him. He actually knows I'm not you,just obsessed with me and needed my attention since I don't give it to him on fb and all his NL friends deleted him after we found out he is a mad man. I am not falling for the blackmails either.@ captainojemba, sorry I wasn't here the whole day..Thanks

chidyhels:
I run two personal diaries on nl.
My life is as open as the wind.

Chino is just looking for scores to settle with peppyluv.
Maybe he toast am, she no gree. I see his Pm from different monikers. I just ignore. But I dont have his time. He can't face me on a normal day. Nl is his boundary.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 7:07pm On May 28, 2015
So many hidden post on this thread wetin happen cheesy
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 28, 2015
I was reading his comment while in the office and felt ashamed,The so called chino is a disgrace to ndi Anambra if truely he is and also a disgrace to ndi Igbo nile,
tonychristopher:

that guy sefff ..he is exchanging words with a woman and I know peppyluv...she is a nice lady but I wonder the beef with her

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tonychristopher: 7:16pm On May 28, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
I was reading his comment while in the office ndi felt ashamed,The so called chino is a disgrace to ndi Anambra if truely he is and also a disgrace to ndi Igbo nile,

I doubt he is from anambra ..who brought him here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 28, 2015
Can you stop this? I wonder how you devoted a whole day chasing shadow,it doesn't speak well of you,hope you know.
peppyluv02:
Nne just ignore him. I am not falling for the blackmails either.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 28, 2015
He doesn't possess the trait of an Igbo man
tonychristopher:

I doubt he is from anambra ..who brought him here

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 7:25pm On May 28, 2015
CHINONSO DIKE the wretched driver, who likes his comment with all his handles where art thou? Are you still looking for whom to send you an invitation letter cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tonychristopher: 7:28pm On May 28, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
He doesn't possess the trait of an Igbo man

Pure igbo man can't and wont Exchange words with a woman in.public

U might be correct

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 28, 2015
The guy wu asa anwuru in my Aba dialect
tonychristopher:

Pure igbo man can't and wont Exchange words with a woman in.public

U might be correct
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 28, 2015
I have heard you and I want you to end it pls.
peppyluv02:
Nne just ignore him. I am not falling for the blackmails either.@ captainojemba, sorry I wasn't here the whole day..Thanks

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:43pm On May 28, 2015
Is Ngige still getting the SGF? He must not come back without the SGF! tongue
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 8:10pm On May 28, 2015
Schematics:
Is Ngige still getting the SGF? He must not come back without the SGF! tongue

CHINONSO DIKE, You no wan ans me cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 8:11pm On May 28, 2015
As a man of peace I will always insist on peaceful atmosphere and coexistence. We must show love all the time.

winniz:

CHINONSO DIKE, You no wan ans me cheesy
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 8:29pm On May 28, 2015
Schematics:
As a man of peace I will always insist on peaceful atmosphere and coexistence. We must show love all the time.

Chino. which man of peace, this one everyone just dey condemn you like dis, you don tire to quarrel, for this thread to be cleansed like these, you must be heavily involved, just grow up and start acting your age.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 8:32pm On May 28, 2015
Let us deepen the love. I must maintain my usual peaceful disposition As a man of peace. I am a lover of peace.

winniz:

Chino. which man of peace, this one everyone just dey condemn you like dis, you don tire to quarrel, for this thread to be cleansed like these, you must be heavily involved, just grow up and start acting your age.

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.