Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1227211 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 30, 2015
EASTVIEW:
Look at where I live. I live in the most beautiful city East of the Niger. Even Ikoyi has nothing on me. You think we are talking about the dirty aba. cheesy

awka has got nothing on afikpo and nsukka cheesy

Fact........I don't care if this truth will make u die grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 30, 2015
cjrane:

You are 100% correct!
The worst part is that Chino isn't in Anambra!
Then he continues to post 3-5 years old internt pictures all the time. When people like Frank or Customized that have proven they are on the ground by posting recent pictures that cannot be found anywhere on the internet, he finds a way to brew some crappy e-war out of other peoples pictures.
A classical case of ANTI-SOCIAL PERSONALITY DISORDER. If you google it, you will see all the characteristics are displayed by Chino.

Serious that is what I discovered here, he detest people taking the shines off him, he love taking glories and ego massaging accolades.
Its sucks
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 30, 2015
When I tire for anambra state is the day I wanted to spend a night in Onitsha, I had to drive from limca road to fegge before i could find a hotel. In Enugu, you don't look for such, that's what a city should be.

Anambra adigo nma grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 30, 2015
EASTVIEW:
Awka is the Silicon Valley of the East. Go figure.. tongue cheesy

silicon valley ko, plastic hill ni cheesy

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ArmedForces: 4:43pm On May 30, 2015
Nwabekeyi u wey dey chop one chicken with ur whole family once a yr dey lodge for hotel? Chai. Rem we get d pix oo. Is ur fada still riding okada? grin

customized13:
When I tire for anambra state is the day I wanted to spend a night in Onitsha, I had to drive from limca road to fegge before i could find a hotel. In Enugu, you don't look for such, that's what a city should be.

Anambra adigo nma grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ACM10: 5:42pm On May 30, 2015
Chino has mental issues.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ACM10: 5:45pm On May 30, 2015
What is preventing Ishilove from banning these two idiooots?

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abali1(m): 5:45pm On May 30, 2015
ACM10:
Chino has mental issues.
Check your mentions please
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 30, 2015
AWka is a glorified village, I will keep saying to it until chino dies. grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 30, 2015
customized13:
AWka is a glorified village, I will keep saying to it until chino dies. grin
angry

grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 6:00pm On May 30, 2015
Cry all you want, Awka is the Dubai of the East. Cry me more Rivers..your whining cannot change anything! cheesy tongue

E dey pain am cheesy

customized13:
umuahia is a glorified village, I will keep saying to it until chidiebere dies. grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 30, 2015
BuddahMonk:

You guys are just pathetic, I pity your offsprings
can you now see that you people don't love yourselves, yet you are agitating to be alone in a biafra?

customized13:
ode, you will cry when you see the pix of that village you live, capital my foot. You know I don't look for trouble.
Awka obodo oyibooyibo grin
am enjoying you, nwabakeyi.

Ride on

Post the pix.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 30, 2015
chinolization:
Cry all you want, Awka is the Dubai of the East. Cry me more Rivers..your whining cannot change anything! cheesy tongue

E dey pain am cheesy

awka is really fine.

Just like VI
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by akwabassey: 6:13pm On May 30, 2015
eighTHREAD:
awka is really fine.

Just like VI

I was about saying the same thing. What a beautiful sight to behold. What my gov akpabio missed out apart from roads is such an outlook/sight but I know that the new gov will do a similar thing in uyo.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 30, 2015
Awka us chinonso's dubia...you people should leave him alone biko.
Its not his fault, all his life has been within Anambra State, so how is it possible he knows what other state looks like.

I can even understand if he was calling onitsha dubia, but Awka? ?? Smh.
The only dual road in awka is ziks avenue which unfortunately is a business hub and can never give awka a professional outlook.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 6:25pm On May 30, 2015
Chidimma, yes i swim and eat Awka. there are tones of dualways in Awka, apart from Greenwood. Ekwueme Square road, GRA access road, Nise road. Confirm these ones then I will call more.

Awka is the Dubai of the East while Onitsha is the Japan. nothing can change that. tongue

chidyhels:
Its not his fault, all his life has been within Anambra State, so how is it possible he knows what other state looks like.

The only dual road in awka is ziks avenue which unfortunately is a business hub and can never give awka a professional outlook.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 6:26pm On May 30, 2015
It's high time Anambrarians Ignore Chinonso Dike and all his Monikers, He's a Typical mad man who needs to be Checked into a mental institution. You lots should stop Quoting the Lunatic on this thread, let him go and die!!!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by backtosender: 6:28pm On May 30, 2015
akwabassey:

I was about saying the same thing. What a beautiful sight to behold. What my gov akpabio missed out apart from roads is such an outlook/sight but I know that the new gov will do a similar thing in uyo.
akpabio cannot build roads and houses for common man.. when it comes to building houses is the individual thing......this is the reason most igbo states have more properties is the way an average igbo man thinks..they believe in acquiring properties than anything else is in their culture
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by customized07: 7:53pm On May 30, 2015
chidyhels:

chino is an awka boy, and awka is a village. Even anmbrarians are ashamed of that place awka.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 8:00pm On May 30, 2015
Ok. We have heard you Chidiebere because u have cried enough. If this will help you eat and sleep at night then we oblige you. Now go save ur new handle before they ban u again. cheesy

I have made the points clear on the pages so far on what is what.

I free you tongue

customized07:
chino is an awka boy, and awka is a village. Even anmbrarians are ashamed of that place awka.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by customized07: 8:03pm On May 30, 2015
chinolization:
Ok. We have heard you Chidiebere because u have cried enough. If this will help you eat and sleep at night then we oblige you. Now go save ur new handle before they ban u again. cheesy

I have made the points clear on the pages so far on what is what.

I free you tongue

I don't care how it makes you feel, if you want to die, please do.
Awka is the worst capital in west Africa......fact

I know awka and I know what I'm saying.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 8:09pm On May 30, 2015
I said I have freed you nah. Go now and eat, your crying has reached our ears. Just showed junior ur pix he pitied u and pleaded that I should free u because I have made the point cheesy

customized07:
I don't care how it makes you feel, if you want to die, please do.
Awka is the worst capital in west Africa......fact

I know awka and I know what I'm saying.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by customized07: 8:13pm On May 30, 2015
chinolization:
I said I have freed you nah. Go now and eat, your crying has reached our ears. Just showed junior ur pix he pitied u and pleaded that I should free u because I have made the point cheesy

no wahala, as long as you now know that you stay in the village capital of west Africa.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by customized07: 8:20pm On May 30, 2015
Chino the next time I try to make an objective contribution and you think you can intimidate everybody here with you madness, I will make sure I let you know that you can't monopolize madness.

I'm surprised a place like awka has browsing network.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 30, 2015
chinolization:
Chidimma, yes i swim and eat Awka. there are tones of dualways in Awka, apart from Greenwood. Ekwueme Square road, GRA access road, Nise road. Confirm these ones then I will call more.

Awka is the Dubai of the East while Onitsha is the Japan. nothing can change that. tongue

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2463313_img2014122802296_jpegf94aef274ae75becf907d914f74b9fba
The image! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Why is Nigeria always looking like that? cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.