Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1227680 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:37am On Oct 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

When a true Anambrarian speak you will know. Airport will come but for know lets pursue those that are feasible.
Oooh please shut up if you have nothing useful to say mpama.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OreMI22: 3:53am On Oct 29, 2014
/\ /\ /\

Umunna, Agwo no na akirika!

Activate Ignore button!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VAQAXY: 6:34am On Oct 29, 2014
I don't know why some of you can't read between the lines? The airport in question will be on PPP arrangement. What the Anambra state government will put into the project is just the parcel of land which they have already acquired and an access road. The funding is coming from the private investors just like other projects that are ongoing in the state. Read the highlighted part!

While inaugurating the committee, Chief Willie Obiano noted that the committee will provide advisory support on the development and project implementation of the planned Anambra State Cargo/Passenger Airport; review Expressions of Interest (EOI) by private sector parties desirous of investing in the airport project and select the most qualified to work with the state government in setting up and operating the airport.
http://orientnewspaper.com/we-are-committed-to-moving-anambra-forward-obiano/

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:39am On Oct 29, 2014
Ona afuia ka ose...lol
Omanbala akwulubago.
Akpokuedike obodo afu n'anya.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 7:53am On Oct 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
Ona afuia ka ose...lol
Omanbala akwulubago.
Akpokuedike obodo afu n'anya.

am going to awka govement house this morning. dirty is too much in this place we need to sack the commisioner which kain thin be this. can you blame the lady for dropping dirty on top of dirty?

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 7:56am On Oct 29, 2014
OreMI22:
/\ /\ /\

Umunna, Agwo no na akirika!

Activate Ignore button!

hehehehehehe just the way you ignored all the bad things peter obi did in anambra state. grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2014
vanbonattel:

[s][/s]hehehehehehe just the way you ignored all the bad things peter obi did in anambra state. grin[s][/s]

Vanbonattel or whoever u are stop posting rubbish on this thread

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 8:02am On Oct 29, 2014
vanbonattel:

[s][/s]am going to awka govement house this morning. dirty is too much in this place we need to sack the commisioner which kain thin be this. can you blame the lady for dropping dirty on top of dirty?[s][/s]

You are very stupppid

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 29, 2014
Nwanna oburu na ibu ezigbo onye Igbo iga aghota inuaa.

Ndigbo si na "Ihere adighi eme onye ara kama umunne onye ara ka ihere na eme"

bros ihere gi na-emezi m tooo much grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

vanbonattel:

am going to awka govement house this morning. dirty is too much in this place we need to sack the commisioner which kain thin be this. can you blame the lady for dropping dirty on top of dirty?

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 8:06am On Oct 29, 2014
OkijaAmaka:

Onye afu abughi Onye Igbo gbachi anumanu ahu nkiti cool cool
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 8:39am On Oct 29, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
to tell you the truth nobody gets anything from doing evils, except chino. am still expecting him to apologise and we say bye bye but if he wont change I wont. I go to the imo state page and see chino is still coming to yarn dust there. Its him you neeg to chain first. Plus the apology.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 8:41am On Oct 29, 2014
winniz:

You are very stupppid

dont insult me because I can feed you for two yrs. staying in a hotel for more than one month na joke?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 8:55am On Oct 29, 2014
vanbonattel:

to tell you the truth nobody gets anything from doing evils, except chino. am still expecting him to apologise and we say bye bye but if he wont change I wont. [/b]I go to the imo state page and see chino is still coming to yarn dust there[b] Its him you neeg to chain first. Plus the apology.

The same Imo thread you have been derailing posting rubbish u are here talking about Chino, you ain't even Igbo foool.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2014
vanbonattel:

[s][/s]dont insult me because I can feed you for two yrs. staying in a hotel for more than one month na joke?[s][/s]

Look at this despicable Liar, keep fooling yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by achi4u(m): 9:21am On Oct 29, 2014
pic not showing....Oops
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
vanbonattel:

dont insult me because I can feed you for two yrs. staying in a hotel for more than one month na joke?
No be ashawo you dey squat with in her hotel room?

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OreMI22: 2:36am On Oct 30, 2014
We Need Obiano to beautify open spaces in Onitsha begining from the Zik's roundabout on Oguta road by Awka road. Then the roundabout in front of Zik's masoleum on the Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Awka road. If these two roundabouts and many others in Awka and Nnewi are beautified with flowers and fountains like in the picture, they will seriously change the ambiance of Onitsha and the other major cities.

Unfortunately, the Anambra government isn't tech. savvy for anyone there to ever see these picture examples of what the people want their roundabout to look like.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:13am On Oct 30, 2014
OreMI22:
We Need Obiano to beautify open spaces in Onitsha begining from the Zik's roundabout on Oguta road by Awka road. Then the roundabout in front of Zik's masoleum on the Enugu-Onitsha Expressway and Awka road. If these two roundabouts are beautified with flowers and fountains like in the picture, they will seriously change the ambiance of Onitsha.

Unfortunately, the Anambra government isn't tech. savvy for anyone there to ever see these picture examples of what the people want their roundabout to look like.
Very nice idea, I agree with you totally but I doubt many won't agree with you. They will soon come here to shout and tell you that it's not the most important thing about development.
We have lots of unkempt roundabouts like the one at Niger street by Sokoto road, Creek road by Bida or even Ochanja roundabout.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by achi4u(m): 6:17am On Oct 30, 2014
Nice one Orimle but Anambra don't have enough space to beautify their road,roundabout or their park,everywhere is jampack and don't even count Nnewi on this unless u want to hit a rock.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 6:50am On Oct 30, 2014
This abakaleke boy stop talking when people are talking about development because you don't know anything. We are not talking about planting of yam and hawking of gala at Upper Iweka or Oshodi or riding okada. Leave this thread and go and create your own ebonyi thread and start enlightening your people on how to come out of poverty first. You come here each time trolling and making baseless assertions. Leave this thread alone because you are not wanted here!
[s]
achi4u:
Nice one Orimle but Anambra don't have enough space to beautify their road,roundabout or their park,everywhere is jampack and don't even count Nnewi on this unless u want to hit a rock.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VAQAXY: 6:57am On Oct 30, 2014
I know you have good intentions but beautification has since started from Head Bridge to Upper Iweka, etc. Obiano is a technocrat who has a very high taste for excellence. The beautification of Zik's junction by Awka road is ongoing. Every open space in Anambra is being covered with grass/flower. Amawbia and Aroma round-abouts has been taken over by the new flyover that is on going while the entire stretch of the road is being widened..

See below what has become of every open space in Anambra and it is still ongoing on other locations around the state..

OreMI22:
We Need Obiano to beautify open spaces in Onitsha begining from the Zik's roundabout on Oguta road by Awka road. Then the roundabout in front of Zik's masoleum on the Enugu-Onitsha Expressway by Awka road. If these two roundabouts and many others in Awka and Nnewi are beautified with flowers and fountains like in the picture, they will seriously change the ambiance of Onitsha and the other major cities.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:07am On Oct 30, 2014
oneeast:
This abakaleke boy stop talking when people are talking about development because you don't know anything. We are not talking about planting of yam and hawking of gala at Upper Iweka or Oshodi or riding okada. Leave this thread and go and create your own ebonyi thread and start enlightening your people on how to come out of poverty first. You come here each time trolling and making baseless assertions. Leave this thread alone!

What is your problem? Stop insulting people biko. You can rebuke or correct him without insult. Btw have you been to Abakiliki before? The first time I visited there I was amazed by what I saw, small beautiful and clean town with all inner roads tarred.Tbh Abakiliki town is better than Awka.
You can insult me if you like.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 7:11am On Oct 30, 2014
Like as I said we are not talking about selling of gala here. Let him go and open a thread and show us about abakaleke and those other backwaters instead of coming here to yap all the time. It is not in talking about it, it is in showing us about it.

Awka is not competing with any local Nigerian city or town that is why we have set out our benchmark to develop and be among cities like Dubai etc. We are already working on it..

Ilovenigeria:

What is your problem? Stop insulting people biko. You can rebuke or correct him without insult. Btw have you been to Abakiliki before? The first time I visited there I was amazed by what I saw, small beautiful and clean town with all inner roads tarred.Tbh Abakiliki town is better than Awka.
You can insult me if you like.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by yorubakid2: 7:14am On Oct 30, 2014
oneeast:
[s]This abakaleke boy stop talking when people are talking about development because you don't know anything. We are not talking about planting of yam and hawking of gala at Upper Iweka or Oshodi or riding okada. Leave this thread and go and create your own ebonyi thread and start enlightening your people on how to come out of poverty first. You come here each time trolling and making baseless assertions. Leave this thread alone![/s]

stop making yourself to look like a grown up fool.You can reply him without the insults

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by yorubakid2: 7:16am On Oct 30, 2014
oneeast:
[s]Like as I said we are not talking about selling of gala here. Let him go and open a thread and show us about abakaleke instead of coming here to yap all the time. It is not in talking about it, it is in showing us about it.

Awka is not competing with any local Nigerian city or town that is why we have set out our benchmark to develop and be among cities like Dubai etc. We are already working on it[/s]

You still not making any sense

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 7:16am On Oct 30, 2014
Did I insult him? I think I didn't but was stating the obvious. Insult is when you say something that is not the truth against someone or group of people.. cool

yorubakid2:
stop making yourself to look like a grown up fool.You can reply him without the insults

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by yorubakid2: 7:25am On Oct 30, 2014
oneeast:
[s]Did I insult him? I think I didn't but was stating the obvious. Insult is when you say something that is not the truth against someone or group of people.. cool[/s]

stop the insults if you don't want to derail this thread
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:32am On Oct 30, 2014
oneeast:
Like as I said we are not talking about selling of gala here. Let him go and open a thread and show us about abakaleke and those other backwaters instead of coming here to yap all the time. It is not in talking about it, it is in showing us about it.

Awka is not competing with any local Nigerian city or town that is why we have set out our benchmark to develop and be among cities like Dubai etc. We are already working on it..

What I am saying is that you should stop insulting other igbo communities. You can attack him personal without involving his state. We are all one tribesmen but if insulting others gives you orgasm, you can go on bro, good luck.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 7:36am On Oct 30, 2014
But he brought in the entire Anambra when he made his wild and false assertion so what does he expect in return? A cake walk?

Ilovenigeria:

What I am saying is that you should stop insulting other igbo communities. You can attack him personal without involving his state. We are all one tribesmen but if insulting others gives you orgasm, you can go on bro, good luck.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 9inches(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by achi4u(m): 11:02am On Oct 30, 2014
oneeast:
This abakaleke boy stop talking when people are talking about development because you don't know anything. We are not talking about planting of yam and hawking of gala at Upper Iweka or Oshodi or riding okada. Leave this thread and go and create your own ebonyi thread and start enlightening your people on how to come out of poverty first. You come here each time trolling and making baseless assertions. Leave this thread alone because you are not wanted here!

Lolx,I know u will comeout of ur hiding Chief Linus MBAgrin
You always find it offensive when one is not praising you blindly,that's why this thread is not heading anyway...instead of u to thank me for coming here to say something or atleast to keep the thread going,u are somewhere opening ur stinking bad shaped mouth to talk.
If what I said is not true den correct me In amicable way not by bringing my state and people to it.
Now,for those who always defend this Okenye-umuaka can now see Chinos bad behavior.
Those who will answer u is coming but do not pretend that you are blind.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 11:04am On Oct 30, 2014
Shut up this gala hawker! We do not need your low and backward mentality here. Leave this thread and go and open your own state thread and enlighten your poor people first, because you have a lot of work to do for your people than coming here. We do not need your 'praise' or otherwise because it takes somebody with good and decent background to know what is good. Leave this thread because your inputs are not needed! Tomorrow Somalia will also want to advise America! cool

[s]
achi4u:
Lolx,I know u will comeout of ur hiding Chief Linus MBAgrin
You always find it offensive when one is not praising you blindly,that's why this thread is not heading anyway...instead of u to thank me for coming here to say something or atleast to keep the thread going,u are somewhere opening ur stinking bad shaped mouth to talk.
If what I said is not true den correct me In amicable way not by bringing my state and people to it.
Now,for those who always defend this Okenye-umuaka can now see Chinos bad behavior.
Those who will answer u is coming but do not pretend that you are blind.
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.