Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1227799 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Igbonazy:

Bro this is Anambra/igbo thread stop derailing it. Go create hausa or yoruba thread if you like them. Please leave this thread for the igbo patriots!

Don't mind efulefu, I wonder why he is yet to take his brotherhood preaching to Oba Akiolu, Kwankwaso, Junaid Muhammed, Ango Abdulahhi and Fashola.
This type of people will tell you these ediots below are not speaking for yoruba people.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by backtosender: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
investnow2013:
Welcome to Anambra-State!. Obodo na aso uso!
to be honest the road quality in anambra and enugu is a lot better than some european roads i have seen both so i can compare

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
For those writing crap in order to get me to respond to their crap, you are wasting your time.I would rather spend my time responding to the jabs against Igbos in those anti-Biafra threads than waste my time fighting my brothers here.It is counterproductive and i will not engage in it.

Many of the old members of this forum know that although i was born and bred in Enugu/Onitsha and lived there at various times, my parents are from Anioma side of Igboland. So i have NEVER discriminated against any section of Igboland.
Yes, i am Pro-Biafra because I have come to the sad truth that Nigeria will never allow Igbos to live and achieve their potential without trying to throw obstacles in her way. By the Grace of God, we have been resilient and overcome most of their obstacles Nigeria threw at us, but it does not mean we should continue to live under such siege and tolerate being treated as non-citizens in a country we contributed more than everyone else in her struggle for independence and greatness.

Those that attack my person are mistaken if they believe that will stop me from pointing out those of us that have a warped mentality of "I am not tribalistic, but Cjrane is the tribalistic one" In Nigeria, the northern governors have always been the most corrupt followed by the SW governors. The problem with the SE is that the resources given to the zone is too meagre that once a useless governor is on the saddle, it doesn't take much for the whole place to fall apart. Secondly, the FG including under GEJ lavishly execute projects in the north than East, so even when northern governors are useless, the federal projects in those states make it look like there is still some development going on, unlike in the SE where every development project rests squarely on the governors. Therefore, the issues isn't just about getting good governors to manage our resources, the FG must get into the habit of building tangible federal projects in the SE and treat that zone as a bonafide part of Nigeria.

Igbo Marginalization is real and predates our politicians
That Hausa/fulani and their yoruba collaborators have a wicked agenda against Ndigbo in Nigeria is a documented fact known to even Ghanaians and Cameroonians, whether you deny it or not and call me a tribalist for voicing a blatant fact is immaterial. Someone asked why we didn't have international airport in SE until yesterday,Why did Nigeria refuse to build Onitsha and Imo airports for lack of funds, but turned around to build Markurdi, Yola and Bauchi airports, and even built new ones in Kaduna and Jos which already had airports? Why don't we didn't have the same number of states as other regions of the country, why we have the least representation in the civil service,Police,armed forces, ambassadors? Why the SE population is the only place that has not grown as much as other regions since 1959 census, while other places in Nigeria have already doubled their population more than twice. Is it that only other zones of the country have had children surviving more and all SE men are impotent? Someone asked why Ndoni was included in Rivers state simply because it had oil and excluded from their kith and kin in Imo state. Why is the FG spending billions of money to search for oil in the north, but have refused to spend a fraction of that to resuscitate the Enugu coal coporation that they destroyed in the civil war? All these important questions and many more which these folks will rather skip playing ostrich are still begging for answers nonetheless. If you look at the issue of Igbo marginalization inside Nigeria, it predates our present crop of politicians, which should prove to you that attitude of deep seated hatred against Ndigbo in Nigeria has nothing to do with our present SE governors or politicians as some will have us believe.

The Divide & Rule tactics:
Like how the Yorubas/Hausa distract the Niger Deltans from facing the cheating they are subjected in Nigeria by telling them false histories of how Igbos enslaved them. Some people have perfected the art of how to distract us from facing the real burning issues by playing the card of telling us Anambras feel superior and all that nonsense. My two sisters are married to Anambra people. I have condemned Chino's actions without reservation just as cannot stand the man Abagworo who is even worse than Chino in his thinly disguised Igbo hatred. We cannot therefore use these wayward children of Anambra and Imo to judge the illustrious citizens of those states. Some of you that know history will remember that when Murtala Mohammed created Anambra and Imo states, our people wept bitterly because they knew the balkanization of the former East Central state into Anambra and Imo states by the victorious Nigerian army leadership was to break us down and remove any hope of mounting a united resistance against injustices meted on us in Nigeria. It is shocking that today, we accept these artificial boundaries and even dare to say we are different based on these boundaries!

When it come to Biafra, those of us calling me tribalist are truly mistaken. I found this post from Oremi22 responding to those who called Igbos dirty names simply for seeking self determination in Biafra highly insightful. She made it clear that for the oil wealth they were stealing from these places, their venomous hatred for Ndigbo would have driven them to pull out of Nigeria long ago. Those are undiluted facts and those are where i expect our attention to be focussed, not calling ourselves names while we are still in slavery.

OREMI22: When it comes to BIAFRA, the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are the WORST hypocrites.

They bitterly hate the Igbos and indeed the southern minorities and would want them to leave Lagos etc and go stay in their own country!

But in contradiction to their true feelings, they don't want Biafra because they want to perpetuate their right to collect the lion share of the oil resources sourced from the same peoples land, using the bogus criteria they foisted on the country called Nigeria.

Without oil in Igboland and Southern minorities part of Nigeria, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani would have long seceded from Nigeria. FACT!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
Cjrane enough respect bro.

We must push for Anioma state to come into fruition and anybody that will oppose that will drown in the River Niger.

We don't need any additional state in SE, what we need is carving out Anioma to complete SE six state so that all these insults from other groups in Delta will go.
Any politician pushing for Orashi, Adada, Njaba, or Nsukka State will fail and will be mutilated, SE doesn't need any more state but we need Anioma State to complete us 6.

I served in Isokko North and I know how many times I countered some tribal and ethnic slurs against Anioma people by my Issoko hosts.

I will always maintain that any igbo that wish another igbo evil will be drown in the Niger.

Forget the chino and abagworo madness here, Malcolm X and MLK were at loggerhead over approach to issues during Right Movement, Booker T Washington and Web Du Bois never believed in similar ideology but they were Negros, I wonder why Chino and Abagworo will drag the entire Igbo people to collision course- anybody on such mission here or outside will be drown in River Niger while Fishes of the Niger feed on his carcass .

My grandfather was born an igboman before Nigeria came into being, my dad was born in the old Eastern Region, I was born in the old Anambra State...who know where my daughter will be born into in few months time.

Igboland is permanent but state creation is temporary, my sister working in Anambra Civil Service is married to Anioma man from Aboh while I have more than 20 friends from Anioma who grew up in Onitsha, we saw no River what we see is Igboland.

Igboland is one but anybody that is hellbend in dividing us no matter how highly place the person is must be drown in River Niger.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by QueenAngela(f): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Cjrane, So the only way to get your biafra is by burning yoruba chuches in the southeast? What has the Deeper Life Bible Church got to do with the actualisation of biafra? Is it Pastor Kumuyi that stopped the FG from attending to the needs of the Southeast.

Continue to toy with religious extremism, when the monster nnamdi kanu is currently breeding starts to haunt you in the southeast, dont just blame the North for your self inflicted woe
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by QueenAngela(f): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
Bishop42:
What tribe?
Nupe
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
QueenAngela:
Cjrane, So the only way to get your biafra is by burning yoruba chuches in the southeast? What has the Deeper Life Bible Church got to do with the acrualisation of biafra? Is it Pastor Kumuyi that stopped the FG from attending to the needs of the Southeast.

Continue to toy with religious extremism, when the monster nnamdi kanu is currently breeding starts to haunt you in the southeast, dont just blame the North for your self inflicted woe

Nobody said yoruba churches must be burnt, forget Nnamdi Kanu and his gang, the dude is making so much sense but everybody knows the limit of what our people will do.

Why are people not talking about Chisco Transport company park that was set on fire before election by APC Yoruba youths, so Oba Akiolu threatening Igbos with Lagoon and Kanu calling for ban on Yoruba Churches which one is worst.

We didn't see you when a Yoruba Cardiologist called for genocide against Igbos, when Fashola deported Igbos to Bridgehead and when Igbo businesses were going up in flame using Boko Haram as excuse.

What do you have to say over these miscreants below.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
QueenAngela:
Cjrane, So the only way to get your biafra is by burning yoruba chuches in the southeast? What has the Deeper Life Bible Church got to do with the acrualisation of biafra? Is it Pastor Kumuyi that stopped the FG from attending to the needs of the Southeast.

Nobody is blaming the North, Igbos can handle whatever that befall them, you North should go and contend with your Boko Haram first before lending a helping hand to Igbos.

Please don't ever ship into Igboland any Boko Haram prisoner or else you will see the worse.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
QueenAngela:

I typically only respond to those that state facts because i don't have time for beer parlour discussion of falshoods. I have NEVER advocated for burning churches or even mosques in Igboland. I have and will ALWAYS support a reprisal attack on any tribe that kills innocent Igbo people resident in the area. You know you cannot see anywhere i have said anything other than what i have just repeated.

I respect Kanu for the courage to speak the truth. He has not influenced anyone here. I suspect you are Yoruba based on your typical misconceptions that Igbos have no mind of their own and can be swayed in any direction based on what your newspapers or online e-warriors write. How wrong you are!

As for Biafra, we must adopt the method which the African Americans and the South Africans used to achieved their struggle- [size=18pt]PEACEFUL PROTESTS.[/size]

Just like the protest yesterday about Boko Haram coming to our prisons, we should have a habit of coming out to protest. We should watch out for agberos the Nigerian government will send to make the protest violent so that they can shoot innocent folks. But we should keep protesting peacefully nonetheless and invite international press to hear our voice.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Kagame: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Honestly, Radio biafra is gradually radicalising our people.
Its becoming very obvious. I cant believe my eyes anymore.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kagame:

Funny enough, i have NEVER listened to radio Biafra.

Whether you kill Nnamdi Kanu or arrest all Massob people, you cannot kill Biafra unless you stop the marginalization of Igbos and Igboland in Nigeria. martin Luther King's murder did not stop the civil rights protests until blacks were given their rights as citizens.

Jailing Mandela for life did not stop the anti-apartheid struggle until the blacks were given their rights to vote. Likewise the Biafra question will only be solved by stopping all state backed marginalization of Ndigbo in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
I am all for Anioma creation and our political and economic actualization as one ethnic group but whenever I hear that name BIABRA certain degree of anger just erupts in me.Lets be honest umunne,Biafra will never be achieved and if we try to force it the casualties we will suffer will make what happened in'67 to '70 a child play. What Igbo need is an aggressive and a well planned economic growth to make us a threatening force in the Nigerian economic power play and make an unspoken statement that we are not to be toyed with.
In this regard,I believe Obiano is getting it right but sadly we can't say the same for the rest. This Biafra this and that is becoming boring and pathetic....And anybody who is supporting that move is simply ignorant and shortsighted!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
cjrane:

Funny enough, i have NEVER listened to radio Biafra.

Whether you kill Nnamdi Kanu or arrest all Massob people, you cannot kill Biafra unless you stop the marginalization of Igbos and Igboland in Nigeria

If you like scream Biafra from today till eternity it will not stop what is going on...We need to put our house in order,firstly. Have we finished develop our land? Is our education system the best in Africa and the world? Do we produce enough food to sustain our people and still have enough to export? Is our financial system the best in Africa? Do we have the best industries in Africa? We can control the Nigerian pulse and temperature from the comfort of our living rooms if we play our cards right....Guy,mulu anya nobu onye Igbo ka ibu. We don't need all those ministers,president and senate president to wield our strength....Ako na uche! Ngala Ka eji agbalu efi osor.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by QueenAngela(f): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Nobody said yoruba churches must be burnt, forget Nnamdi Kanu and his gang, the dude is making so much sense but everybody knows the limit of what our people will do.

Why are people not talking about Chisco Transport company park that was set on fire before election by APC Yoruba youths, so Oba Akiolu threatening Igbos with Lagoon and Kanu calling for ban on Yoruba Churches which one is worst.

We didn't see you when a Yoruba Cardiologist called for genocide against Igbos, when Fashola deported Igbos to Bridgehead and when Igbo businesses were going up in flame using Boko Haram as excuse.

I am a Nupe, a minority tribe sandwiched between two larger tribes - Fulani & Yoruba. I can also list 10, 000 wrongs both tribes have done us, esp the Fulani's but to what end?

My point still remains that your agitation for biafra is political and you have to leave it at that. Dont drag the church into it. Last week a Deeper Life Church bus was burnt at Aba, the crusade that was slated for the 30th of this month has been postponed to the 4th of next month because of security threat and the plan to disrupte the crusde as instructed by kanu.

You need to leave Churches and Pastors -(no matter the tribe) out of your biafra agitation. Religious extremism starts like a candle light till it grows into a wild fire and an inferno

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

If you like scream Biafra from today till eternity it will not stop what is going on...We need to put our house in order,firstly. Have we finished develop our land? Is our education system the best in Africa and the world? Do we produce enough food to sustain our people and still have enough to export? Is our financial system the best in Africa? Do we have the best industries in Africa? We can control the Nigerian pulse and temperature from the comfort of our living rooms if we play our cards right....Guy,mulu anya nobu onye Igbo ka ibu. We don't need all those ministers,president and senate president to wield our strength....Ako na uche! Ngala Ka eji agbalu efi osor.

Ife i kwulu bu eziokwu.

Achorom k'anyi noro na Naijeria ma oburu na ha ga ekwe ka anyi dozie obodo anyi ofuma. Mana i ma na federal structure choro ka ha si na abuja na achi obodo nile. Nkea bu isiokwu nsogbu m.
Onweghi ka anyi ga esi noro na federal system naijiria nwe ike ichi ala-igbo ka osi kwesi. Ihe obula ha ma na o' ga abara anyi uru, ha ga eji iwu NASS machie ya! Ihe a mere m ji choo ka anyi nwere onwe anyi, nwere obodo nke anyi.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kagame:

Yes, I have been pro-Biafra from the day i saw at FGC Odogbolu that all the northern students got bursary and southerners didn't. Or that the federal character made me disqualified for a job because i was Igbo, while someone with less education and grades was selected because he wasn't Igbo. Such arrangement is untenable in a country that wants unity.I just abhor the shedding of blood for the Biafran cause.

My only differences with other pro-Biafra guys like Massob is that i am purely for adopting the Mandela led ANC method or the Martin Luther King led civil rights crusade method. -
[size=20pt]PEACEFUL CIVIL PROTESTS AND MARCHING PROCESSIONS [/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
cjrane:

Yes, I have been pro-Biafra from the day i saw at FGC Odogbolu that all the northern students got bursary and southerners didn't. Or that the federal character made me disqualified for a job because i was Igbo, while someone with less education and grades was selected because he wasn't Igbo. Such arrangement is untenable in a country that wants unity.I just abhor the shedding of blood for the Biafran cause.

My only differences with other pro-Biafra guys like Massob is that i am purely for adopting the Mandela led ANC method or the Martin Luther King led civil rights crusade method. -
[size=20pt]PEACEFUL CIVIL PROTESTS AND MARCHING PROCESSIONS [/size]

Remember you can't vote you candidate or you will die in Lagoon and Igbo kids scoring highest to gain admission in Nigeria FG owned schools while others score low.
What a country

Sorry I forget that Igbo Youth Corps members in North will be lynched if Booharis lost an election but those Northerners in East will go scot free when Jonathan lost. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by backtosender: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!
Kano Bans Church Services In The State.Christians are not welcome in kano state anymore
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
backtosender:
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!
Kano Bans Church Services In The State.Christians are not welcome in kano state anymore

I just check now and Kano is not igboland, please this thread is for Igbo people, whatever that happens in kano should remain there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
QueenAngela:
I am a Nupe, a minority tribe sandwiched between two larger tribes - Fulani & Yoruba. I can also list 10, 000 wrongs both tribes have done us, esp the Fulani's but to what end?

My point still remains that your agitation for biafra is political and you have to leave it at that. Dont drag the church into it. Last week a Deeper Life Church bus was burnt at Aba, the crusade that was slated for the 30th of this month has been postponed to the 4th of next month because of security threat and the plan to disrupte the crusde as instructed by kanu.

You need to leave Churches and Pastors -(no matter the tribe) out of your biafra agitation. Religious extremism starts like a candle light till it grows into a wild fire and an inferno

Hajia,
Take your advise to your Boko Haram brothers that will burn down the entire northeast region just to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ , a christian President.

Igbo people will never burn down Yoruba or Hausa properties in the east for no provocation, let alone burning churches because their head reverend or pastor is Yoruba. You are deliberately talking off point by over flogging a figment of your imagination that has never happened in over 1000 years of Igbo history.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
QueenAngela:

Whether agitation for Biafra is political, economic , social, cultural or religious shouldn't be your worry.

Discuss how beautiful Nigeria will be without Biafrans let sort out how we will kill ourselves in Biafraland.

Biafrans and Nupes have nothing in common except Lugard mistake called niger area

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by after1: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
AnambraDota:

Don't mind efulefu, I wonder why he is yet to take his brotherhood preaching to Oba Akiolu, Kwankwaso, Junaid Muhammed, Ango Abdulahhi and Fashola.
This type of people will tell you these ediots below are not speaking for yoruba people.

Ebuka Phils, All you do on this thread is insult Yoruba people, I am holding myself for a reason and because of Chino. Cant you enjoy your thread without denigrating other tribe. WTF is wrong with you bastard? Stick to your thread and stop denigrating others. No be only una get madness for nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
after1:

Ebuka Phils, All you do on this thread is insult Yoruba people, I am holding myself for a reason and because of Chino. Cant you enjoy your thread without denigrating other tribe. WTF is wrong with you bastard? Stick to your thread and stop denigrating others. No be only una get madness for nairaland.

Call me on my airtel let's sort things out
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Maser: 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
I am all for Anioma creation and our political and economic actualization as one ethnic group but whenever I hear that name BIABRA certain degree of anger just erupts in me.Lets be honest umunne,Biafra will never be achieved and if we try to force it the casualties we will suffer will make what happened in'67 to '70 a child play. What Igbo need is an aggressive and a well planned economic growth to make us a threatening force in the Nigerian economic power play and make an unspoken statement that we are not to be toyed with.
In this regard,I believe Obiano is getting it right but sadly we can't say the same for the rest. This Biafra this and that is becoming boring and pathetic....And anybody who is supporting that move is simply ignorant and shortsighted!

You made so much sense! Most of the clowns blabbing here are downright ignorant and lack basic sense of history. The radicalisation of our people is assuming a frightening dimension and to think that most of the people instigating all this are outside Nigeria makes it all the more ridiculous cos when the chips are down they'll tuck themselves in the safety of their foreign abode and be watching on TV. Syrians in diaspora who agitated against Assad are still alive whereas the ordinary Syrians who demonstrated are mostly dead as at now. I can understand why Ojukwu fought, but not the present agitation being engineered by a bunch of charlatans. I see our people's cry for Biafra at this time as a basic admission of failure in politics as opposed to the so-called purported marginalisation because political power is not given to anybody on a platter of gold. You aggressively go for it through strategism, discipline and collaboration with other tribes but our people want to be "dashed" presidency of Nigeria else anything less would in their book amount to marginalisation. If you say they should collaborate with other tribes to get what they want you'll be branded an Igbo hater whereas Igbo votes alone can't give us the Presidency. Some of the top ministers in Nigeria since 1999 have been igbos if we must be honest. Only in presidency are we lacking due to being misled by selfish politicians amongst our people for their own selfish gains. I have watched our politicians sell out over the years because of money to the detriment of Igbos and gave up on them. I know how various developmental contracts were awarded to politicians and Northerners delivered their own but our own politicians squandered their money and our people ignorantly still support them. They simply use our people's support for them as bargaining chip to negotiate personal dividends for themselves from Federal Government and we still sing their praise. Our problem is internal. We should look inwards.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by after1: 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
[s]
BuddahMonk:

[/s]

Bastard animal, You write long rubbish when you have smoke your Igbo. You ediots cant do without screaming Yoruba even on your own thread. You want it derailed and we will help you.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Whether agitation for Biafra is political, economic , social, cultural or religious shouldn't be your worry.

Discuss how beautiful Nigeria will be without Biafrans let sort out how we will kill ourselves in Biafraland.

Biafrans and Nupes have nothing in common except Lugard mistake called niger area

Actually, that girl is yoruba. That is their typical stock in trade to claim to be akwa-ibom or another tribe to deflect attention to the fact they are yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ObinnaIzuora: 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
cjrane:

Actually, that girl is yoruba. That is their typical stock in trade to claim to be akwa-ibom or another tribe to deflect attention to the fact they are yoruba.

You are a proud fool, must everyone be Yoruba on nairaland? Why are you people this foolish and wicked. You always find a way to denigrate the Yoruba by tagging anyone that disagree with you Yoruba. Budahmonk AKA Anambradota have been doing same all over the thread as if Yoruba owe him money. You ediots will play the victim card when they return the insult to you, stick to your useless thread and stop looking for trouble.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ObinnaIzuora: 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
[s]
AnambraDota:

[/s]

You will look for trouble and play the victim card when they give it to you. Why are you very foolish and full of hatred, you are vulnerable but dont even know. Stop looking for trouble everywhere little man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Maser: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

You're smart, learned and exposed! Most of the people on this forum think it is only by giving us presidency or Biafra that we can achieve our potentials. We should direct our energy on our elected officials and make them use our allocation to work for us. This coupled with the entrepreneurial savviness of our people is all we need for the rest of Africa to bow to us. We will leave the rest of Nigeria behind in development and they'll come looking for our help.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by QueenAngela(f): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Before the creation of Nigeria, before the amalgamation, your people where already running to my state in seacrh of greener pastures. Yes ! Ojukwu and azikwe we both given birth to over here

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Call me on my airtel let's sort things out
I have been waiting for you like new yam.. I lost my phone, so I do not have ya number
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Biafranqueeen: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Bastard animal, You write long rubbish when you have smoke your Igbo. You ediots cant do without screaming Yoruba even on your own thread. You want it derailed and we will help you.

Leave him, let him continue to play with fire. By the time we descend on him, he will learn his lesson

Chino keep appealing for him not be dealt with and we wont listen this time

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.