Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1228337 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 9:21am On Sep 12, 2015
You are talking to freeglobe. He will take you to the cleaners. LOL.

The truth is that Obi was good but Obiano is better let me not say the best yet but Anambra has left the rest of country behind in all facets of development and advancement .

Yeske2:
Hold it bro, i was here during Obi's tenure and i'm still here and it's never been this bad. Kudos to Obiano as per security but sanitation is a no no. @investnow, please do the needful and forget these silly sycophants.
I repeat, wouldn't want to drench this our beautiful thread with horrible pix of just old road Nkpor alone.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 12, 2015
chino11:
You are talking to freeglobe. He will take you to the cleaners. LOL.

The truth is that Obi was good but Obiano is worse let me not say the worst yet but Anambra has left the rest of country behind in all facets of development and advancement .

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 11:59am On Sep 12, 2015
BuddahMonk nwanne m, we are coming to Okija next month to marry one of your beautiful women to Uga. I will call you. cool
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
Yeske2:
Hold it bro, i was here during Obi's tenure and i'm still here and it's never been this bad. Kudos to Obiano as per security but sanitation is a no no. @investnow, please do the needful and forget these silly sycophants.
I repeat, wouldn't want to drench this our beautiful thread with horrible pix of just old road Nkpor alone.
During peter obi's tenure, he don't provide enough waste bin so people carry their waste and dispose it at designated area but obiano came onboard and install many wasteb bin at many places thinking that it's easy to tackle waste problem, since then people have been dumping refuse anyhow even when aswama removed the waste bin, people will start dumping it on the road just like they did at creek road.
Right now upper iweka especially fly over is very dirty because of littered waste not only dirty but stinking.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
New company at ogbunike called MACDON.
The last pic is reception and not office.

Visit www.macdongroup.com.ng for more info

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
tabletman1:
During peter obi's tenure, he don't provide enough waste bin so people carry their waste and dispose it at designated area but obiano came onboard and install many wasteb bin at many places thinking that it's easy to tackle waste problem, since then people have been dumping refuse anyhow even when aswama removed the waste bin, people will start dumping it on the road just like they did at creek road.
Right now upper iweka especially fly over is very dirty because of littered waste not only dirty but stinking.
What are you talking about? Where are the waste bins along old road to start with
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
Yeske2:
What are you talking about? Where are the waste bins along old road to start with
opposite all hallow's seminary no be old road?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Eteleson coming up....
Their pathway is still bushy but the factory is almost completed.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
tabletman1:
New company at ogbunike called MACDON.
The last pic is reception and not office.
Visit www.macdongroup.com.ng for more info
makers of toiletries and ...
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
tabletman1:
Eteleson coming up....
Their pathway is still bushy but the factory is almost completed.
makers of ......?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
tabletman1:
opposite all hallow's seminary no be old road?
Just by borromeo round about will cover the whole stretch of the road abi, the three or four i see there daily are always filled and dirts on the ground. You mean to tell me that the number of carts i see there would be enough for a high density area like that? For your information, it's always been there. Look for another silly excuse for Obiano's laxity to cleanliness
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cuche: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
The solution to waste management in largely populated areas is to reawaken people's consciousness that waste is money. Partnering with the Germans and the Japanese on this will be great. They are a success in churning rubbish to multi million dollars ventures. Funnily enough the recycle plant get its raw material(waste) free of charge
I've been studying the feasibility of turning my sewage tank to biogas for electricity generation. One group is promoting that although I'm yet to be convinced of its sustainability. I mean beyond the video clip demonstrations

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
Cuche:
The solution to waste management in largely populated areas is to reawaken people's consciousness that waste is money. Partnering with the Germans and the Japanese on this will be great. They are a success in churning rubbish to multi million dollars ventures. Funnily enough the recycle plant get its raw material(waste) free of charge
I've been studying the feasibility of turning my sewage tank to biogas for electricity generation. One group is promoting that although I'm yet to be convinced of its sustainability. I mean beyond the video clip demonstrations

Overwhelming population growth comes with unmanageable waste generation. Like you wrote everyone should contribute in waste management and should not be left for Government alone.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
Fact no doubt but the government should act fast, our great city of Onitsha is getting dirtier by the day please
Cuche:
Fact no doubt but the government should act fast, our great city of Onitsha is getting dirtier by the day please
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
Yeske2:
Just by borromeo round about will cover the whole stretch of the road abi, the three or four i see there daily are always filled and dirts on the ground. You mean to tell me that the number of carts i see there would be enough for a high density area like that? For your information, it's always been there. Look for another silly excuse for Obiano's laxity to cleanliness
When peter was in in charge how many waste bin are there?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
tabletman1:
When peter was in in charge how many waste bin are there?
Forget your silly bins or whatever, was Onitsha neater then compared to now, have you thought about evacuation of the waste? Why does it take them forever to clear the waste, check Nkpor park too, same story.
Wouldn't want to inundate this thread with silly pix

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
Animal common get out from here. Owerri has mountainous waste for you to worry about. Go to your useless and worthless imo state to bother about your hopeless state. Get the hell out of here dunce.

[s]
Abagworo:

Overwhelming population growth comes with unmanageable waste generation. Like you wrote everyone should contribute in waste management and should not be left for Government alone.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
Animal common get out from here. Owerri has mountainous waste for you to worry about. Go to your useless and worthless imo state to bother about your hopeless state. Get the hell out of here dunce. Let me not see you here again unless you want me to invade your useless imo thread.

[s]
Abagworo:

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
Obiano should buckle up in waste management , markets and major roads are littered with waste.
He should create commisoner for waste because Onitsha and environs are fast losing it .
Keeping Onitsha neat is a hard but worth doing task.
Strict rules should be and hard punishment should be enforce on those that dump their refuse at undesinated areas and on those aswama workers and drivers who don't clear the waste bin on time.

Onitsha is now heavily populated so obiano should buckle up.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
I'd relax on this waste evacuation matter for now, Chino nwannem please free my Owerri peeps. That useless abagworo who sublimely finds fault in anything Anambra shouldn't make you disrespect Ndi Imo.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
Animal common get out from here. Owerri and imo state at large has mountainous waste and horribly bad roads for you to worry about. Go to your useless and worthless imo state to bother about your hopeless state. Get the hell out of here dunce. Let me not see you here again unless you want me to invade your useless imo thread.

[s]
Abagworo:

[/s]
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
Yeske2:
Forget your silly bins or whatever, was Onitsha neater then compared to now, have you thought about evacuation of the waste? Why does it take them forever to clear the waste, check Nkpor park too, same story.
Wouldn't want to inundate this thread with silly pix
since you admit there is no waste bin there during peter obi's tenure my excuse above remains valid.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
tabletman1:
Obiano should buckle up in waste management , markets and major roads are littered with waste.
He should create commisoner for waste because Onitsha and environs are fast losing it .
Keeping Onitsha neat is a hard but worth doing task.
Strict rules should be and hard punishment should be enforce on those that dump their refuse at undesinated areas and on those aswama workers and drivers who don't clear the waste bin on time.

Onitsha is now heavily populated so obiano should buckle up.
Now you're talking, so many returnees from north and SW.
Do you know that the Obosi, Nkwelle, Ogidi etc are finding it difficult selling land to others because they would want to keep some remnants for their children? The city is expanding too fast, thank God for the economic and security policies of Obiano. The city is growing just too fast.
Imagine Nsugbe is even getting incorporated into Onitsha with our usual 4-5 storey buildings dotting the area

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
Am sure the Commissioner of environment is on her toes. As at yesterday she worked till 9pm personally supervising evacuation of waste. Obiano promised to make Anambra the cleanest state in West Africa and he is working toward that. Mechanized road/street sweepers have equally been deployed to our major cities. Anambra on a steady rise.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
tabletman1:
since you admit there is no waste bin there during peter obi's tenure my excuse above remains valid.

Thank you.
Itiboribo, read what i wrote earlier about my borromeo location post
Yeske2:
tabletman1:

Thank you.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
asha80:
makers of toiletries and ...
Macdon also have fast food outlet and he is currently building hotel.
I don't know if there is any other .
asha80:
makers of ......?
I don't know but will check next time .
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
AnamCity:
Am sure the Commissioner of environment is on her toes. As at yesterday she worked till 9pm personally supervising evacuation of waste. Obiano promised to make Anambra the cleanest state in West Africa and he is working toward that. Mechanized road/street sweepers has equally been deployed to our major cities. Anambra on a steady rise.
She better do because so many people ain't smiling anymore, we've never had it this bad.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
Yeske2:
During obi era I don't use to see waste bin there because that spot is where I stay if I want to cross road when visiting my brother at ALL HALLOWS.
AnamCity:
Am sure the Commissioner of environment is on her toes. As at yesterday she worked till 9pm personally supervising evacuation of waste. Obiano promised to make Anambra the cleanest state in West Africa and he is working toward that. Mechanized road/street sweepers has equally been deployed to our major cities. Anambra on a steady rise.
Chino the current suitation at onitsha says otherwise.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
Thanks for your concern. What delayed the evacuation was because the government has been working on getting a permanent dump site that is farther away from our cities, and now they have found one so in the next couple days all refuee would have been evacuated that is why the Commissioner is working night and day. The dumpsite at Onitsha/Owerri road is being relocated further away and work is ongoing there right now

Yeske2:
She better do because so many people ain't smiling anymore, we've never had it this bad.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Thank you but am not chino. I am not into government so I may not know the details but I know the Commissioner has been working late for the past one week. Like i said with the speed with which they are going it will be cleared off in a couple of days. Apart from being on ground I have been a member of "Anambra Forum" on facebook before I joined nairaland. Most of the informations are there for the public, that is where I get mine too.

tabletman1:
During obi era I don't use to see waste bin there because that spot is where I stay if I want to cross road when visiting my brother at ALL HALLOWS.Chino the current suitation at onitsha says otherwise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
AnamCity:
Thanks for your concern. What delayed the evacuation was because the government has been working on getting a permanent dump site that is farther away from our cities, and now they have found one so in the next couple days all refuee would have been evacuated that is why the Commissioner is working night and day. The dumpsite at Owerri road is being relocated and work is ongoing there right now

Chukwu gozie gi, not that incoherent dolt I've been wasting my time on

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.