Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,301 members, 7,853,393 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:47 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1235089 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 01, 2015
Jakpon:
We are getting set for the Biafra million man march at Nnewi.

Umu Chineke !!!!

No mind this yeriba efulefu...
He has been busted almost how many times in Nl.
Ipob wannable...

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:20am On Dec 01, 2015
Anambra state daily road sweepers Gov Obiano should sustain this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2015
post=40574421:
sweeping the the amawbia to amansea section of the express is a waste of time

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2015
AnamCity:

With the type of roads traversing across Greenwood city which will connect Isi-Agu and Mopol Baracks all the way to Police Estates @ Isi-Agu will go a long way while other major roads are worked on. Obiano's ambitious model has made all the systemic change and a focus for the rest of the East. @ Frankie, please get us updates on this Awka super-highways across Greenwood. I will be in Nigeria soon to start working on setting up our regional office in Awka, I have spoken to my Austrian partners about this. Anambra first!
I went through that road last Sunday all I noticed was structures coming up, although I didn't drive down greenwood

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 11:36am On Dec 01, 2015
The gardners should focus little on that axis until the projects on the road is completed including the flyovers, so they can start off extensively

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 11:41am On Dec 01, 2015
post=40574819:

I went through that road last Sunday all I noticed was structures coming up, although I didn't drive down greenwood

These structures are not for kids oo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:45am On Dec 01, 2015
Aroma flyover and Aamobia flyover will be read before Christmas, I guess Kwata flyover will be February next year.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 11:53am On Dec 01, 2015
post=40575044:
Aroma flyover and Aamobia flyovers will be read before Christmas, I guess Kwata flyover will February next year.

The gardeners will make sure adequate grassing is done. I suppose the reserved spaces on the design is for grassing, to give it a green atmosphere and outlook.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 11:59am On Dec 01, 2015
post=40567295:

Bro you most witch grin ;DD100% right.
how much is this please? I checked on juumia black Friday, hoping to buy a very good camera, but they disappointed me! does it have HD video?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
State E library

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
Public library

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
patrick89:

how much is this please? I checked on juumia black Friday, hoping to buy a very good camera, but they disappointed me! does it have HD video?
Bro my elder sister got it for me when she traveled to State I didn't bother to ask her how much, I'll make enquirer, on your second question yes HD included

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
I don't know who owns this massive industry in Agu Awka?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jakpon:
We are getting set for the Biafra million man march at Nnewi.

Umu Chineke !!!!

My friend you posted here:
www.nairaland.com/2112345/ndigbo-wont-leave-north-aka/1#30116339

"The igbos are disgusting dregs, everybody is fed up with
them; they are being kicked around like a ball.
the Yorubas are deporting them
the Hausas are killing them
the Ikweres are rejecting them.
What is wrong with the ibos? Are the ibos cursed?
the Ijaws are ordering them"

My take:

I bet you are Muslim fanatic (whether hausa,yoruba or Igbo)

I honestly think Yoruba are not our problem but Islam and those who desperately want to spread it allover Southern Nigeria. Umu igbo need to understand this fact. Jihadist are our problem. The slowpoke above me could be a paid jihadist or a sympathizer. They are everywhere and very desperate.

Note this: AM NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORIST. I SAY MOST THINGS BASED ON SHOCKING FACTS AVAILABLE TO ME. THOUGH I AM A MERE MORTAL, I AM NOT LIKE YOUR REGULAR KIND OF FRIENDS. It is for the survival of christainity in Igboland

Finally Ndiigbo must never trust Buhari. Nigeria currently being ruled by a very deperate and determined Jihadist.

For my identity to be protected This account will be diactivated soon and a new one created.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Scholes007(m): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bishop42:

My friend you posted here: www.nairaland.com/2112345/ndigbo-wont-leave-north-aka/1#30116339
"The igbos are disgusting dregs, everybody is fed up with them; they are being kicked around like a ball. the Yorubas are deporting them the Hausas are killing them the Ikweres are rejecting them. What is wrong with the ibos? Are the ibos cursed? the Ijaws are ordering them"

would you mind explaining this sh¡t. What non-sense is that.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OreMI22: 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
post=40567295:

Bro you most be witch grin ;DD100% right.

My husband has a white model closely resembling yours and he takes wonderful pics at weddings. That camera is truly world class.
i love Samsung cameras. grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
cnario:
I was chilling at the very coded garden of Ben Enweonwu Gallery in Ikoyi, when I overheard two guys discussing. What caught my attention was that one is an Awka guy, while the other one is from 'ikwu nne m', Alor. Apparently, the Awka guy has just built a massive house somewhere on the island, cos the Alor guy wanted to know if the Awka guy would build a 'basillica' in Awka, since he built a 'cathedral' in Lagos. But the Awka guy's response broke my heart to pieces. To cut the long story short, the last time the Awka guy stepped foot in the east was almost 10yrs ago, when his dad was buried, and his elder brother was kidnapped at his father's burial. He thinks Awka, and by extension the entire east, is a primitive village full of savages. He said a lot of silly things that got me boiling on the inside, since this was coming from a supoosed 'Nwa afo', and not 'Onye ofe'.

Anyway, I politely introduced myself, and within minutes we were all chatting like old friends. I tried to make him understand that things are not what they used to be, but he just wasn't buying any of it. In other to convince him, I remebered this thread, and got him to open it on his iPad, but this guy hates the word 'Nairaland'; said it's full of jobless bigoted kids. When this thread finally loaded, the few pages at the beginning weren't too impressive, so we had to jump several pages. But sadly, he landed on a page where my man chino and his sworn enemy from our sister state were doing their thing, which left a very bad taste in the mouth.

This encounter reminded me of the fact that the good things that have been happening in Anambra has no serious media coverage. Yes, that issue has been over-flogged here on this thread. But what if Ibeto doesn't invest in the media? what if Chief Mike Nonso Ajegbo continues to allow MINAJ rot away? Are we just going to keep wishing that someone will rise and do it? The guys on this thread have really been doing a wonderful job, but is it really enough? Is it giving Amabra the necessary Media coverage?

I've heard several/different people talk about developing websites that focus on showcasing the developments and good things happening in Anambra, but I'm yet to see any of them. So I've finally decided to take the bull by the horn. I don't just want to talk, but instead act and contribute my own quota.

I wish to develop a website that will focus on the beautiful things and developmental projects going on in Anambra. I have a lot of ideas on how I'd like it to function, like properly tagging pictures, grouping projects according to location, showing industries, schools, showing the wholistic developments going on in Anambra. We'll have a dedicated ideas/suggesion page where 'umu omambala', from across the world, can contribute their ideas. There's a whole lot I can't type here now.

I'm not talking about a project that'll be forgotten after this post, rather a project that should be fully live in about 2weeks time. I know that with the support of all the guys on this thread we can make it happen. Frank's pictures will definitely go a very long way.

What do you guys think?

Nwanne nmadu,this sounds like a fantastic idea. Currently, we dont have a website of that nature where we can really discuss Anambra,exclusively. I think you should give it a try and I can bet you that everybody Omanbala on this thread will gladly check in.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Jakpon: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
Massive protest ongoing at Onitsha head bridge. Tomorrow we will shut down all schools, banks, markets, hospitals etc until they release our amiable director Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. The zoo must fall !!

Umu Chineke

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
cnario:
I was chilling at the very coded garden of Ben Enweonwu Gallery in Ikoyi, when I overheard two guys discussing. What caught my attention was that one is an Awka guy, while the other one is from 'ikwu nne m', Alor. Apparently, the Awka guy has just built a massive house somewhere on the island, cos the Alor guy wanted to know if the Awka guy would build a 'basillica' in Awka, since he built a 'cathedral' in Lagos. But the Awka guy's response broke my heart to pieces. To cut the long story short, the last time the Awka guy stepped foot in the east was almost 10yrs ago, when his dad was buried, and his elder brother was kidnapped at his father's burial. He thinks Awka, and by extension the entire east, is a primitive village full of savages. He said a lot of silly things that got me boiling on the inside, since this was coming from a supoosed 'Nwa afo', and not 'Onye ofe'.

Anyway, I politely introduced myself, and within minutes we were all chatting like old friends. I tried to make him understand that things are not what they used to be, but he just wasn't buying any of it. In other to convince him, I remebered this thread, and got him to open it on his iPad, but this guy hates the word 'Nairaland'; said it's full of jobless bigoted kids. When this thread finally loaded, the few pages at the beginning weren't too impressive, so we had to jump several pages. But sadly, he landed on a page where my man chino and his sworn enemy from our sister state were doing their thing, which left a very bad taste in the mouth.

This encounter reminded me of the fact that the good things that have been happening in Anambra has no serious media coverage. Yes, that issue has been over-flogged here on this thread. But what if Ibeto doesn't invest in the media? what if Chief Mike Nonso Ajegbo continues to allow MINAJ rot away? Are we just going to keep wishing that someone will rise and do it? The guys on this thread have really been doing a wonderful job, but is it really enough? Is it giving Amabra the necessary Media coverage?

I've heard several/different people talk about developing websites that focus on showcasing the developments and good things happening in Anambra, but I'm yet to see any of them. So I've finally decided to take the bull by the horn. I don't just want to talk, but instead act and contribute my own quota.

I wish to develop a website that will focus on the beautiful things and developmental projects going on in Anambra. I have a lot of ideas on how I'd like it to function, like properly tagging pictures, grouping projects according to location, showing industries, schools, showing the wholistic developments going on in Anambra. We'll have a dedicated ideas/suggesion page where 'umu omambala', from across the world, can contribute their ideas. There's a whole lot I can't type here now.

I'm not talking about a project that'll be forgotten after this post, rather a project that should be fully live in about 2weeks time. I know that with the support of all the guys on this thread we can make it happen. Frank's pictures will definitely go a very long way.

What do you guys think?

there are actually some igbos like that especially in Lagos..not really sure why some of our educated rich men have not embraced the media especially the tv..dies not make sense..some Igbos outside igboland stil hold on too that description of of igboland as crime ridden region when funnily enough some statistics show otherwise....apart from all the above the amout of money circulating in an environment determines how much individuals are retained or attracted to that environment

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jakpon:
Massive protest ongoing at Onitsha head bridge. Tomorrow we will shut down all schools, banks, markets, hospitals etc until they release our amiable director Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. The zoo must fall !!

Umu Chineke
Go and shut those ramshackle structures in Oduduwa land before you think of ours. Mkpe!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VickJames(m): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
cnario:

What do you guys think?

Cnario, I was trying to send an email the last time we chatted via e
mail. What you faced is the same thing with what i faced when i sent some men email on the trending events in the east and the need for people to start investing home. They thought I'm a fraudster.

the truth is that so many do not know that things are happening in the east and the need to be educated on the recent happenings and they shouldnt be left in limbo

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chiefobdk(m): 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jakpon:

Umu Chineke

dis idioticc yolobba Igbo hater.
we all kno u 're Yorubadd.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chiefobdk(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jakpon:

Umu Chineke

guy u no hear say osun is going bankrupt. U should occupy urself with how to help Ur dying people.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Jakpon: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
post=40580920:

Go and shut those ramshackle structures in Oduduwa land before you think of ours. Mkpe!
Efulefu
This is the picture of Onitsha head bridge on lock down. Tomorrow we shall paralyse all commercial activities untill the zoo release Director Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and give us Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
I noticed the started second phase of the installation on the flyover yesterday I'll update the pictures later.

Pic First phase
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
post=40582403:

OK we don hear leave us alone go and engage yourself wif your toys

The picture was even the picture of the former protest that they did last month. I called some people at Onitsha they confirmed that there is no protest anywhere in the city.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
I noticed they have started second phase of the installation on the flyover yesterday I'll update the pictures later.

Pic First phase

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Jakpon: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
AnamCity:

The picture was even the picture of the former protest that they did last month. I called some people at Onitsha they confirmed that there is no protest anywhere in the city.
Continue to deceive yourself. As we write, the mass of people protesting at the bridge head has grown bigger. Check out all the Traffic monitoring twitter handles, check out all the online news outlet, even Linda Ikeji's blog has this same picture.
When Biafra finally comes, yoruba slaves like you will continue to be at the mercy of your Hausa/Fulani overlords

IPOB YOUTH

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by DaVerdict: 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
cnario:

What do you guys think?

Bro your idea is spot on. We should not be discouraged by what the Awka guy in Lagos said, Anambra is our state and we must make it what we want it to be no matter what.
As for me I am available for anything positive concerning my state.
Let me use this opportunity to show my respect to all the guys here for their incredible contributions to this great Anambra thread..cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
post=40582734:
I noticed they have started second phase of the installation on the flyover yesterday I'll update the pictures later.

Pic First phase

This city is set to rule the East. I want to see the gardeners to start planting grass on the open spaces immediately. We don't want half measures or we kick you out Obiano. although is like they yet to lay the final asphalt. Kudos!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
post=40574421:
is this not the same road sweeping vehicle anamcity was criticizing earlier. I just hate people that tend to bring others or other things down just because they couldn't live up.. I like people that are always objective, not clouded by sentiments.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.