Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1227456 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 28, 2015
He is quoting and liking himself....a stupid company driver with a bleaching wife and malnourished kids claiming to be in government even after making it clear he is not involved in Anambra politics. Maybe he thinks Obi is on NL so he will get noticed as a faithful servant.
That woman is not my mum but a relation and a woman of upright character,(even a nairalander,vintageCocktail confirmed it)who has absolutely nothing to do with Obi or his government. But he cooks story with hope fools like him will believe it. He knows I am not behind those monikers but his obsession won't allow him stay away from my moniker.
I have never contributed to this thread,he just needed my attention and going after anyone I share surname with....what a lunatic! He will pay,I promise.
This is the idio't that exposed OdenigboAroli,Buddahmonk and co to the yoruba e warriors,we confronted him but he swore with his life and miserable dead mother even after one of them (yoruba warriors) reached out to me on Facebook to tell me chino is the one betraying his IGBO brothers just for their (yoruba e warriors) sympathy. I even swore on his behalf to buddah and co just so that they can forgive and believe him but they deleted him. When they were dealing with him and his family,I supported him which made him give me his wife's pics and name just to prove to me the insurgents didn't expose her real Id.
The so called yoruba e warriors he is licking their ass ,one have reached out to me to deny being involved in this his madness of blackmailing an innocent woman and asked me to ignore him saying he has mental issues (imagine that coming from the people he worships)but that's none of my business. mad men sing,clap,talk and dance at the same time. And he claims we met? In his dreams?
We will meet someday.........................
Bishop42 you believed and was even begging him cheesy enjoy my dear,it's time for tales by moonlight but you will soon hear about the real life action and hope you will be here and 'there' to beg on his behalf too.
Jagabban or whatever you call yourself,feel free to believe I sent the driver pms and numbers.....na you sabi. Joblessness at its peak!
Malawian:

i dont even know how chino mistook you for asadike. it is very obvious both of you are not the same. i dont even think you have used pidgin on this forum, while asadike uses pidgin very well.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by rafindo(m): 5:15pm On May 28, 2015
ACM10:
Is that psychiatric hospital at Nawfia still operational? I think some people here deserve beds in that facility. It is unfortunate that some people do not have any shred of decency. Decorum can never be mentioned in the same sentence with them. Tufiakwa
.I will to have a chat with u.ur email address will be fine
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 5:15pm On May 28, 2015
Malawian:

i dont even know how chino mistook you for asadike. it is very obvious both of you are not the same. i dont even think you have used pidgin on this forum, while asadike uses pidgin very well.

Asadike is my FB friend she is from ihiala and lives in Abakaliki, forget what Chino was saying

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 28, 2015
cheesy no be only beg to sleep with you,na to marry you cheesy ugly mofo
Like I said,enjoy your blackmail and lies while it lasts..You are really giving the readers good stories.
Are you also tired of sending yourself messages and claiming they are from Peppyluv?
The children of that woman will come after you for defamation of character. Even your dead mother whom your father frustrated to death is not even fit to be that woman's shoe cleaner and you came here cooking up stories with the hope Peter Obi will notice you and make you his security man...don't worry,you will do that job because it's obvious the company you work for as a driver don't pay you anymore.
Don't be afraid...I won't expose your wife and hungry looking malnourished kids,that's your fear and reason for these stories just to shut me up......but I may send it to your yoruba lords Scatterboss and co. Since you claim they have nothing on your family.
We go see na...calm down,....
Tell all the lies you want,I sent you pm,I gave you my number,I'm even asking you out lol.......it's all noted!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VAQAXY: 5:21pm On May 28, 2015
Ishilove treat everyone equally. Don't be selective. Thx
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 28, 2015
ACM10:

For where? I don't share my email with anonymous online friends. Who knows! I might unknowingly share it with Chino.
LOl,
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 28, 2015
He already blocked himself. cheesy
ACM10:

Defriend and block him from your friends list sharp sharp. The only NL friend on my friends list is Ngozi Evergreen. She even tried to know my handle on NL but I refused to disclose it to her.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 28, 2015
Chino be a man and stop unleashing your three moniker on Peppyluv.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ishilove: 5:34pm On May 28, 2015
Chino, I am not being selective. I don't know what business you and peppyluv have, neither do i care. All i care is you have a reputation for persistently and unrepentantly breaking Nairaland's rules:

Rule 10; Don't violate the privacy of any Nairaland member e.g. by posting personal details/conversations without permission,

Rule 2: Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES,

Rule 1: Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.,

Rule 19: Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

Should I go on??

Please cease and desist.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ACM10: 5:40pm On May 28, 2015
Chino = Oneeast1/2/3 = Eastsidaz = Ohaneze = . . .

Folks! don't panic when you see many likes for one brainless comment.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ishilove: 5:41pm On May 28, 2015
Ohaneze1:
U have known me right from our days in King's college. At least u can tell what I can do. Ishiedu, I do not expect this from u but we are still cool.

Kings College? And who the Bleep is Ishiedu?? undecided

Please don't bring that crap near me, okay?

Kindly cease and desist from all these. It is getting very tiresome.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 28, 2015
Ishilove:

Kings College? And who the Bleep is Ishiedu?? undecided

Please don't bring that crap near me, okay?

Kindly cease and desist from all these. It is getting very tiresome.

LMAO!!!!! This is funniest crap ever yo!

You Igbos are mad hilarious. Where the f can I meet this Chino Chinese Ni...gaa? Morrafooker crazy. grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 5:54pm On May 28, 2015
ACM10:
Chino = Oneeast1/2/3 = Eastsidaz = Ohaneze = . . .

Folks! don't panic if you see many likes for one brainless comment.
lol, so you are just knowing this? there are still more like schematics, rickross, vaquaxy etc

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Jaggaban: 6:00pm On May 28, 2015
Na so e dey start.. cheesy

totima:

LMAO!!!!! This is funniest crap ever yo!

You Igbos are mad hilarious. Where the f can I meet this Chino Chinese Ni...gaa? Morrafooker crazy. grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 6:00pm On May 28, 2015
Lmfao! Ishilove, thanks for the sanitation

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 6:07pm On May 28, 2015
peppyluv02:
He is quoting and liking himself....a stupid company driver claiming to be in government even after making it clear he is not involved in Anambra politics. Maybe he thinks Obi is on NL so he will get noticed as a faithful servant.
That woman is not my mum but a relation and a woman of upright character,(even a nairalander,vintage confirmed it)who has absolutely nothing to do with Obi or his government. But he cooks story with hope fools like him will believe it. He knows I am not behind those monikers but his obsession won't allow him stay away from my moniker.
This is the idiot that exposed OdenigboAroli,Buddahmonk and co to the yoruba e warriors,we confronted him but he swore with his life even after one of them reached to me on Facebook to tell me chino is the one betraying his IGBO brothers just for their (yoruba e warriors) sympathy. I even swore on his behalf to buddah and co just so that they can forgive and believe him. When they were dealing with him and his family,I supported him which made him give me his wife's pics and name just to prove to me the insurgents didn't expose her real Id.
The so called yoruba e warriors he is licking their ass ,one have reached out to me to deny being involved in this his madness and asked me to ignore him saying he has mental issues (imagine that coming from the people he worships)but that's none of my business. mad men sing,clap,talk and dance at the same time.
We will meet someday.........................

peppy you are one of the people I admire on nairaland. Next time dont disclose any of your information whatsoever on a dirty forum like this to anyone for any reason especially when you are regular on the politics section. Chino is from my town uga and people were wondering why I refused to meet him when I visited last year despite several demands from him. He has tried all he could to get my contact but I'm just laughing at him because I'm not on his level. I treat this forum entirely as anonymous. I dont have any friends here and dont intend to make any friends here. If I want to make friends, there is facebook and twitter. So be properly guided. Make sure your personal email account is not associated with your nairaland account to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 6:09pm On May 28, 2015
peppyluv02:
And he thinks everyone does this;creating multiple accounts for e war and cheap blackmails. I begged OAM4J to deactivate peppyluv because I don't have the e mail password but he asked me to tell Seun but how do I send seun a mail? Ishilove can you help?
Chukwudi44 created my moniker to show I don't disturb myself over these.....
maybe ishilove can help with that

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.