Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,825 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1229056 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2014
Myluv1:

With target of $1.9bn, he attracted $1.63bn in 5months only! Few months left, $O.27bn more to box in.

Just said a prayer for my governor, have you?

Obiano, making fashion and leadership statement since time immemorial cheesy grin

Obiano is not only stylish but very grounded in Igbo culture.
The last time we had Igbo leaders with such cultural swagg was during Azikiwe and Okadigbo era.
There is something majestic about that white Nzali he throws around.

Obiano is an embodiment of Igbo cultural swagg.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:36am On Dec 17, 2014
biafranqueen:
Here and there my Dear how are you?

Am fine.
Hope all is well.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Arysexy(m): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2014
vanbonattel:

just the same words used for peter obi for eight years
obi is the best bla bla bla
and obiano is starting afresh to build whT obi fail to build
paid poster everywhere

Troll alert! Rants ignored

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Myluv1: 8:02am On Dec 17, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

The last time we had Igbo leaders with such cultural swagg was during Azikiwe and Okadigbo era.

Gbam! You don talk am finish! Okwu gi kwu oto ka cigar smiley
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by lacosanostra: 8:22am On Dec 17, 2014
Does Anaedo mean Edo land
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:41am On Dec 17, 2014
lacosanostra:

Nnewi has a famous deity called "edo",hence they are affectionately referred as umu Anaedo(children of edo land),anaedo(edo land). There are also phrases like Nnewi sii edo nwelu nkwo and so on. The edo deity is somewhat a symbol of the Nnewi identity.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2014
Arysexy:

Nobi you wey geh time quote am.
Nyasia ndi isi di mma ayakwam ndi ala.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Arysexy(m): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Nobi you wey geh time quote am.
Nyasia ndi isi di mma ayakwam ndi ala.

Nwanne oburokwa obele ala.

Dude is pained on the progress of the thread and want to come derail again. Just Hope our hyper active brothers read d hand writing on d wall n ignore that goat.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by wheredemdey: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2014
Umu omambala e kenee m unu,

Can we have an xmas hangout??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 9:16am On Dec 17, 2014
wheredemdey:
why not tongue
with heaps of rubbish as the main menu grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 9:17am On Dec 17, 2014
Arysexy:

na me dey call troll? you want trouble?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 9:19am On Dec 17, 2014
lacosanostra:
yes. they migrated from edo in the days of ovoramwen nogbaisi.
aroli is the name of an edo warrior
chino is the name of a monkey specie in edoland grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 9:20am On Dec 17, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Nnewi has a famous deity called "edo",hence they are affectionately referred as umu Anaedo(children of edo land),anaedo(edo land). There are also phrases like Nnewi sii edo nwelu nkwo and so on. The edo deity is somewhat a symbol of the Nnewi identity.
children of edo land,
hmmmmm classic grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 9:23am On Dec 17, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

wait a minute!
that bleached out nigga?
one day you will say even Buhari got swagg grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 9:50am On Dec 17, 2014
Nwanne kedu ije?

I dey come Enugwu-Ukwu on the 28th. Please keep some palm wine and nkwobi for your guys.. cheesy

wheredemdey:

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by wheredemdey: 10:04am On Dec 17, 2014
Schematics:
Nwanne kedu ije?

I dey come Enugwu-Ukwu on the 28th. Please keep some palm wine and nkwobi for your guys.. cheesy

Adi m mma nwanne mmadu..

nnaa..na 28th i dey go back to lagos ooo..ima na olu na ebido na 29th

anam abata na 24th...anyi ga enwe between 24th and 27th..infact enwere m ogo bia maaara ogo occasion sef on the 26th... grin grin grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 10:13am On Dec 17, 2014
Nsogbu adiro. Anyi ga afu.. cheesy

wheredemdey:

Adi m mma nwanne mmadu..

nnaa..na 28th i dey go back to lagos ooo..ima na olu na ebido na 29th

anam abata na 24th...anyi ga enwe between 24th and 27th..infact enwere m ogo bia maaara ogo occasion sef on the 26th... grin grin grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Energito: 10:25am On Dec 17, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Am fine.
Hope all is well.
bia get her number nah this thread is not for you and her.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Energito: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Am fine.
Hope all is well.
bia get her number nah this thread is not for you and her.i dey watch you 3D.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by levelszik(m): 11:09am On Dec 17, 2014
Arysexy:

Nwanne oburokwa obele ala.

Dude is pained on the progress of the thread and want to come derail again. Just Hope our hyper active brothers read d hand writing on d wall n ignore that goat.

i think you are the problem,why quote him in the first place?the fool is trying very hard to gain your attention and derail the thread,why fuckinnng give him what he wants when you know exactly how to ignore and render him useless?you sef dey one kind i swear!

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 11:37am On Dec 17, 2014
lacosanostra:
Anaedo means Land Of Gold.
In Igbo, Gold means Ola Edo.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
Edo means gold in Igbo language but the "edo" in Anaedo refers to the Alusi Edo that Nnewi people are famous for. Dont confuse people,better still go read Nnewi history.
Smdh!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by biafranking: 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
ignore the distractors,
Anambra is a place to be....
the governors is working so hard to change the system...
Anambra remained the home of the east,in terms of business but not of igbo origin....
anambra is not a tourist state and hospitality state...
Cos I give it to imo state....
Anambra state is a place for money making machine..
An industrial state indeed...
But hardworking is the order of the day...
the whole states of biafrans re in anambra state during all kinds businesses...
So i see it as the home of southern nigeria....

God bless yu and i
God bless the biafrans childrens....

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
Energito:
bia get her number nah this thread is not for you and her.i dey watch you 3D.

She is a married woman and I am also somebody's husband. Read my signature.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ChimaAdeoye: 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
cjrane:

I like your list too.
I liked Gollibe and then the video slowed down the song and almost made it sound like an acapella!
Hiding all it's great beat and made it undance able.
Although the Gollibe video is beautiful, the slowing of the song robbed it of it's magic in the album version! The same thing they also did to Kwarikwa video, fortunately collab with Fally Ipupa gave it a new twist of life.

I sometimes wonder why artists change their great album tunes and make something almost boring in their video?

Listen to the album version and see how they slowed down a great song in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0r11ptj5ls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mXZTTftMeQ

You guys are right.
My biggest fear for Flavour is not my doubt about his obviously great talent, but how he deploys it to his advantage.

Masterkraft makes this wonderful beats for him, but its almost as if he is forced to make fast music. He actually prefers the guitar and piano slow music like he did for the Gollibe video. The disadvantage is that even though Flavour's musical genius is not in question, people do not want to waste their time on some slow music. Ada ada video was begged for by his fans as well as Ifem n'eli. But he preferred to make a video of Chino Baby & Black is beautiful. I know the pressure to please his non-Igbo speaking fans is high, but you should always know that if you make your music resemble western culture, people will still prefer the real Americans to the wanna bees. So your area of niche to even beat westerners is to focus on your culture and make true African videos like Aye by Davido or the Ada ada video.

P-Square is a great group that knows the trend and adapt their music to what people want. I just watched their Shekini video and was so impressed at how adaptable and versatile they are in getting into the beat their fans want. I just wish Flavour will not slow down the tempo of his other tracks in this new album when he makes their video.

Enjoy another new variety of the P-Square ingenuity-Shekini
Notice the rich musical beats in it and the sustained fast tempo that makes it a great track to play on the FM radios, clubs and parties. Which is how many people hear about a track the first time and actually go and buy them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCcuzqRRTHQ

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
Edo means gold in Igbo language but the "edo" in Anaedo refers to the Alusi Edo that Nnewi people are famous for. Dont confuse people,better still go read Nnewi history.
Smdh!

edo means edo state, dont confuse people cool
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
Dr Alex Otti, APGA Guber Candidate for Abia State arriving Special National Convention, holding at the International Women Convention Center, Awka.

APGA is actually turning into a party of technocrats.. cool

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Energito: 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

ok thats nice. grin
OdenigboAroli:

ok thats nice.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
let them continue to lie to themself,
lai mohammed brothers grin cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2049020/open-letter-anambrastate-governor-willie#28962778
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
you can fool some ppl sometimes
but you cant fool all the ppl all the time

see this link about the onisha chino is laying eggs about, reality stinks tongue
https://www.nairaland.com/2049020/open-letter-anambrastate-governor-willie#28962778
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
Schematics:
Dr Alex Otti, APGA Guber Candidate for Abia State arriving Special National Convention, holding at the International Women Convention Center, Awka.

APGA is actually turning into a party of technocrats.. cool
the guy should make his campaign awareness high in abia rural areas if he really wants to win.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
So the alusi edo don't have meaning again?
Nkwo nnewi is also known as agbo edo.

I don't need nnewi history when I have spent small portion of my life at okofia otolo. So don't confuse people with your history so that people won't confuse nnewi as benin migrants.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.