Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1224271 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Cjrane2:

Yes, Igbos are very very stubborn and the least strategic group in Nigeria. The Igboman does not learn from things around him, until he personally experience the bitter experience. Then he is twice cautious.
Igbos are very hardworking, and therefore have no time to consider politics or intrigues. They base every decision on business, which is indeed childishly tragic. What sense does it make to build a multi-million dollar groundnut process industry in kano simply because it will cost less to transport the raw materials to the factory, then you lose the entire factory to arson by an irate group of almajiris demonstrating against the cartooning of Prophet Mohammed in Denmark? Although not every advise is wise, but the continuous investment in all those parts of Nigeria by our people has become an unfortunate stupidity on their part. Our people think if they take your advice, it is a mark of their our stupidity.

Sometimes, it takes tragic things like Boko haram to get the average Igboman to reason clearly. That is why i stopped grieving when they suffer those huge losses elsewhere in Nigeria because they require such tragic experience in order to reason properly.

[size=14pt]Our people are better off investing in Senegal or Liberia than investing in hostile northern or western Nigeria.[/size]

That's what nnamdi kanu said sometimes ago, that igbos are the most stubborn race!
They do not even have one thing that binds them together, unlike Jews! That are all Judaism!
He also said they need to be killed more to learn! That without that they will never learn!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
VickJames:

I just need a forum where i will see huge numbers of igbos together and I speak to them. I have tried my best from my salary to write to some merchants around to see the good things about investing in igboland and take some developmental decisions that will boost their profits x3. but these men just dont want to leave their rest position. this is really annoying.

I have even sent mails to different people to make this known to them. I will be attending the end of the year party of my town tomorrow and I will try and plead to them to allow me speak to them and let them see more reasons why they should come back and leave this place before they start dishing out policies that will block our businesses from booming.

to be sincere, igbos are very stubborn set of people.
Igbos need that kind of massacre to learn, anytime anytime I see igbo person in trouble I feel so bad! Whenever they are killed their property destroy, I feel so bad, as if it's my property! But our people can never learn my dad inclusive!!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
investnow2013:
Any serious things or discussions about Anambra State do not happen anymore outside Anambra state!..... Anambra citizens are wiser now!..... Ana esi na uno mara mma puo ezi!.

That thing they did outside Anambra was organised by some attention seekers that are trying so hard to be noticed by the government of the day. Unfortunately nobody takes them seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
VickJames:

I am tired to be frank with you. I spend most of my time writing letters upon letters seeking the attention of these men to the benefits of investing in the region. some of these men think i am a fraudster sef. these men should understand that the eastern region is a strategic location for business and pleasure. a region close to almost all geopolitical zones with at most 2hours to the different zones. the east is the only zone that can make their product felt in all the regions at thesame time unlike lagos where the best will be picked from lagos, next ogun, oyo, and crumbs other parts of the country. the east can give you the same quality at the same time and the same rate.

invest home and let visitors feel your hot air.

igbos are stubborn and i am even sure they will not allow me to speak tomorrow in the party.

my brother do not relent! No matter the provocation! That's how we can correct the wrongs of the past! Just like the so called anambra media award that was held in lagos today! They level of their reasoning is so low! It leaves a lot!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AtlanticBreeze: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
At the Golden Jubilee Of Episcopal Ordination Of Cardinal Arinze. Congrats to the Cardinal. Meanwhile, what is Gowon always doing in Anambra State?

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:
alfred5 you guys can learn from this
We must learn that Anambra State is 'Ours' & must be developed by us alone!. We need also to learn to create atmosphere in our state for others to be attracted to it!. Finally, we need to create jobs in Anambra state & not in Lagos by doing all our functions & occasions in the state!. On my own part, I have decided to always travell to Europe or Asia through Enugu Airport by using Ethiopian airline no matter the cost!. (Pix) Limca Road Nkpor Anambra State!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
[s]
alfred5:
Anambra State Social Media Award.

Do you know Rtn Ifeanyi Aniagor He's the Executive Assistance To The Governor on Media. He represented the Governor today.

3rd picture is Ifeanyi with the wife of Vincent O.Ezechukwu who's also Media Aide to Governor. Vincent won an Award for the Best defender of. The Government ,

2nd picture is Amb Adichie Izuchukwu(Alfred5) arriving with other Award recipients.... Anieto Baba Ozii on white (the author of 3rd side of a coin) and Menkiti Onyebuchi.

1st picture.......Anambrarians! On suit is the Vice President Anambra State Society of Engineers. Agbility Martins..

You can get more on APGA official page!

More is coming!!!
[/s]

Can you take this nonsense out of this place! You guys are disgusting! Disgraceful! Chineke ga akpo ndi na achoghi oganiru ndi anambra oku!
Ezigbo onuma na esum! These charlatans keep disgracing us what type of rubbish is this? Useless award

10 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Scholes007(m): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
AnamCity:

Wow! Great marist.
great.Did you say there were planning to build a university in anambra?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:
alfred5 you guys can learn from this
Don't mind the local champions making jest of themselves since 1900. Ask them about the hashtag of the award, the media jingle the interview the red carpet etc! Nonsense! Anything about anambra must be the best else it's a trash!!

When I was the president of my department, our departmental night was the bomb, despite little money, red carpet, paparazzi, interviews etc took place! But here is a supposed "media" award without media buzz or media frenzy!! Yeye dey smell!!!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AtlanticBreeze: 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
patrick89:

Don't mind the local champions making jest of themselves since 1900. Ask them about the hashtag of the award, the media jingle the interview the red carpet etc! Nonsense! Anything about anambra must be the best else it's a trash!!

When I was the president of my department, our departmental night was the bomb, despite little money, red carpet, paparazzi, interviews etc took place! But here is a supposed "media" award without media buzz or media frenzy!! Yeye dey smell!!!
lol
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
Scholes007:
great.Did you say there were planning to build a university in anambra?

No, I didn't say that. Some people on this thread were saying that they should build a university since they have ran their secondary school excellently well.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
Fourth Picture..... Mrs Akabuike Nkechi Lecturer at Federal Polytecnic Oko sitting with PA to PDP Chairman Anambra State.

Rtn Ifeanyi EA to Governor responding to the the Gentlemen Of the press... Sun Newspaper, News Watch, Galaxy...

Rtn Ifeany EA to Governor standing with Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia PA to Pdp Anambra State Chairman and APGA Cote D'Ivoire, Chairman APGA Faithfuls in Ivory Coast.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
VickJames:
This is what lagos state is doing for its businesses. they found out that some of their businesses are leaking into ogun state. they didnt want that to happen, so they had to open epe, ibeju lekki and eko atlantic. this is the way we should think rather than allow our businesses to leak into other states. we should prepare for the influx of people into the region to avoid people running away from our state.

in the 90's, onitsha was very popular to the extent that we read it in our primary school text books. but now, we only hear about the different places when we click on this thread or travel to the east. we are traders and we should always make our selling points sell well for us.
You are right!..... We need to market our Cities/State better!. (Pix) Emeka Offor Plaza Onitsha!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Our actions or inactions will determine our future in Anambra State!. (Pix) 5Star Food & Resturant Nkpor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by mightyhazel: 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
Anambra ndi ogo! Mmamma nu! Na enwetenu onwe unu ebe a! Obodo chukwu goziri agozi! Nwa afo orsu n' imo!

10 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by levelszik(m): 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
Nnaa, anambra chizikwu oku Nonu di'anyi. shocked

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by MrEverest(m): 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
asha80:
I understand the metaphor not investing in igboland but the statement 'dangote investing within his territory ' as oremi wrote is false unless hausas and yorubas are considered to be within the same territory or are now chummies because apart from obajana in Benue and one other tomato processing plant said to be built in Kano all other dangote investments are in Lagos and ogun

A good example of an igboman that fits into this investing outside territory thing is erisco foods..just google him
Where is that efulefu from?? I was so livid when I saw pictures of the commissioning of his factory in Lagos & could only shake my head at his foolhardiness & selfishness. Whatever Lagos or Ogun has can be found in Anambra or Abia states. Tommorrow he will be threatened with lagoon & one day he will come back to context for something. Nna that man wu ezigbo onye iberibe. kudos to people like Innoson, Tonimas, Chikason, Barth Nnaji, etc that invest at home.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
.More pictures to be flooded here tomorrow.

Attendants:

.Key note address from Deputy speaker Anambra State.
.Chief Bonaventure Mokwem Founder Unshackle The Brain Project Anambra State 2017.
.Rtn Ifeanyi Aniagor EA on Media to my dear Governor accompanied by Emeka Odionu, An APGA Stake holder.
.Nzewi Nnanna of 'Who wants APGA Death" He's an APGA Stake holder and co-sponsor.
.Chairman APGA Cote D'Ivoire.. For APGA members in Ivory coast.
.PDP State Chairman Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia. Eze Ndi Igbo in Lagos...Comr. (Eze) Harris Chuma (AGG) staunch APC Member.
Iyke Godwin...Osusu Temple Anambra State..Rep APC Anambra State.

Etc...
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
investnow2013:
Our actions or inactions will determine our future in Anambra State!.

My brother, Sir, Governor through his Media aide Rtn Ifeanyi has urged the sponsors to bring it down home next year that Anambra State Governor would be co-sponsor too.

Many indexes made it to be held in Lagos today. Which if you know the case between Chief Bonaventure Mokwe and Government of Anambra State then you'll understand .

Lastly, All political parties , Civil Societies, Government and State House of Assembly sent their representatives to show you they have respect for Chief Bonaventure Mokwe and Sir Nzewi Nnanna.

It's so unfortunate that I don't reply my mentions. I don't know why. So all those mentioning me should wait next time. I have risen above that.

My joy is that Governor Willie Obiano appreciated the fact that APGA Interactive Forum ............(Complete it) His Media Aides were present.

Anambra State is in our dear Heart..... Thank you, Good night sir. I will send you pm now, pls reply.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
@vickjames, I love your submission on unity among ndị Igbo. You just spoke my mind. Kudos!
Secondly, just like you, it breaks my heart whenever I see ndị Igbo investing in Nigeria, but I've come to understand that when the chips are down, they will be the ones to bear the brunt of their foolishness, not me. Ndị Igbo na-atụ n'ilu si: ekwuo ma ntị anughị, e bere isi, ntị anụ. What most of them went through in the North is just a tip of the ice berg.
Don't give up though on your effort to get our stubborn brothers to think home. Chukwu gbaa gị ume!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Darlduchi: 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
Which Jewish Man will wine and dine with Hitler? Obiano is an example of how our people are destroyed. In my previous comment, i asked why is Obiano misrepresenting our cultures and tradition, by promoting Hausa and Islamic dressing, something the North will never do no matter how one nigerian they are.

But here you have our own like a dick head, trampling on our revered tradition, as if that is not enough, he is constantly with out regards for the memories of Millions our men women and Children Killed by Gowon. How is this possible if Obiano is not under a curse?

Now you know all of these Governors are all puppet to the North, some have to sleep with their Dandaudu's as a part of the ritual and signed an agreement to wear their dress as a sign of loyalty.

You can now see why this Man will have the enemies police shoot his own people and even mothers who are protesting to free his ignorant ass.

For those aspiring to serve in one capacity or the other under nigeria establishment, be aware that the ritual is real and humiliating.

Gowon is subtle and can not be saved , he has been sent to penetrate this important Biafran City, with his closeness to the government and its religious leaders, he will destroy us for a second time. Those around this monster, should chase this evil(gowon)from us, so we may endure his afflictions in peace, as every appearance of him is like a knife pieced through an old wound.

The Christians in Jos, Adamawa, Tarraba, Benue need Gowons presence, he must go back to his people.

Before you come up with his defence as a Christian, wasn't he Gowon a Christian when he declared war on fellow Christians?.. DEUT;32;7Remember the days of old; consider the generations long past. Ask your father and he will tell you, your elders, and they will explain to you. God has warned us to know who our enemies are and threat them as such.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
[s]
alfred5:
.More pictures to be flooded here tomorrow.

Attendants:

.Key note address from Deputy speaker Anambra State.
.Chief Bonaventure Mokwem Founder Unshackle The Brain Project Anambra State 2017.
.Rtn Ifeanyi Aniagor EA on Media to my dear Governor accompanied by Emeka Odionu, An APGA Stake holder.
.Nzewi Nnanna of 'Who wants APGA Death" He's an APGA Stake holder and co-sponsor.
.Chairman APGA Cote D'Ivoire.. For APGA members in Ivory coast.
.PDP State Chairman Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia. Eze Ndi Igbo in Lagos...Comr. (Eze) Harris Chuma (AGG) staunch APC Member.
Iyke Godwin...Osusu Temple Anambra State..Rep APC Anambra State.

Etc...
[/s]

Trash trash trash loo at them like local touts!! No aura no media like! Bonaventure is from Umuchu in aguata local government area what has he done for his people? Do yo know Ezeemo? He is doing wonders in Umuchu! He contested uunder ppa! So shove yur local rant! He also has oriennt newspaper, farm and hotel in Umuchu so go and seat down with your Bonaventure!! He is seeking for political attention!!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
Building Material Market Ogidi Anambra State!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ogidi Anambra State!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
Wow ! For calling Governor's Aides and APGA loyalits Touts.

Good night all.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cjrane2: 12:30am On Nov 29, 2015
investnow2013:
We must learn that Anambra State is 'Ours' & must be developed by us alone!. We need also to learn to create atmosphere in our state for others to be attracted to it!. Finally, we need to create jobs in Anambra state & not in Lagos by doing all our functions & occasions in the state!. On my own part, I have decided to always travell to Europe or Asia through Enugu Airport by using Ethiopian airline no matter the cost!. (Pix) Limca Road Nkpor Anambra State!

Exactly.
Our people must begin to appreciate our own. With due respect, Our stupidity as a people is legendary.FACT!
Part of the reason Igbo is disrespected is that we shout that we want to go, yet as we speak right now, our people are building multiple duplexes in kwankwasiya estate in kano and other areas of the far north and west!!!

Meanwhile, even the ab0ki labourers are saying "kai, this Igbo Oga is very foolish to be investing all his money here, knowing our people will burn it or kill him and take his possessions"
Anyhow, let every man make his decisions in life. However, he should be brave enough to blame ONLY himself and shoulder the consequences of his stupidity.

One of the reasons i respect Nnewi people so much is that they took most of their investments to their town and transformed it into a manufacturing powerhouse. By the way, i also travel now through AIIA, Enugu.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 12:37am On Nov 29, 2015
Cjrane2:

Exactly.
Our people must begin to appreciate our own. With due respect, Our stupidity as a people is legendary.FACT!
Part of the reason Igbo is disrespected is that we shout that we want to go, yet as we speak right now, our people are building multiple duplexes in kwankwasiya estate in kano and other areas of the far north and west!!!

Meanwhile, even the ab0ki labourers are saying "kai, this Igbo Oga is very foolish to be investing all his money here, knowing our people will burn it or kill him and take his possessions"

By the way, i also travel now through AIIA, Enugu.
We have the population to drive any enterprise in the East & no excuse for nwa for Igbo to go to the North to build industry!.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 1:13am On Nov 29, 2015
DollyHills Hotels Onitsha!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 1:15am On Nov 29, 2015
DollyHills Hotels 33 Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 1:20am On Nov 29, 2015
Top Rank Hotels Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OreMI22: 1:31am On Nov 29, 2015
investnow2013:
We have the population to drive any enterprise in the East & no excuse for nwa for Igbo to go to the North to build industry!.

God willing, very soon they will connect 3-3 area to Anam ultramodern city with this type of Bridge. Then plan the place to have the best ultramodern business district, hotels etc in the south east.

People like Emeka Offor, Arthur Eze,Obijackson etc will be invited to build highrise complexes and 5 star hotels in the area.
With the boldness of Awka flyovers and other Obiano bridges, Only a Governor that thinks like Obiano would understand such bold ideas as kick starting the Anam ultra modern city as the hub of corporate business in the SE zone.

Once the area is mapped out and a development master-plan created, like the Greenwood estate and the bridge is built to create a close access into Onitsha is constructed.

The private sector can develop the place based on the masterplan. For too long, we have lacked such great leaders that think boldly and strategically.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ezeagu(m): 1:38am On Nov 29, 2015
investnow2013:

What bridge is that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.