Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation (61861 Views)

Troops Repelled Attempt On Mada, Rescues Women In Firigi - Defence HQ / Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ / My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Kasieze(m): 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
This is the phone conversation between Akpos and a
girl he just met earlier in the day:
AKPOS: Hello girl.
GIRL: Hi.
AKPOS: You are really very sexy and beautiful.
GIRL: Thanks.
AKPOS: I really like you baby. I want you to be my
girlfriend.
GIRL: Hmmm. What do you do for a living?
AKPOS: I'm the G.M of First Bank.
GIRL: Wow! Of course I'll be your girlfriend. I've
always dreamt of marrying the General Manager of a
big company Like First Bank.............. Continue http://
www..com/m/view_joke.php?id=129
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by tecmon: 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
DONGOYARO1: Yes no one gives a damn, no one gives a damn about the innocent men, women and children who are presently in the claws of the Haramites at Gwoza, Damboa, Marte, Bama, Buni-Yadi, Limankara, Michika, Madagali, Ashgashiya, Gulak and other towns that are all still in the complete control of the Haramites
pls can u show one evidence of ur claims. If u know exactly every detail of the haramites ops,then u are one of them and need to be investigated
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Ayatullah(m): 12:06am On Oct 03, 2014
TechWalker007: It is obvious there are those who are trying hard to make Boko Haram look invincible.

It is also shocking to see certain people almost literally jumping for joy about the news that Shekau is alive.

I commend our troops and may they kill anyone who takes on that name!
May our troops continue t.o kill them until they run out of "Shekau".

THE ARMY HAS MISFIRED

SHEKAU! SHEKAU! SHEKAU!..............The Nigeria Army misfired by that statement: "We are still studying the video........." If the army is so sure that Shekau is dead what is there to study in the video?

1 Like

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by DaBullIT(m): 1:05am On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by beelon1020(m): 5:43am On Oct 03, 2014
Even if his still alive my army boys will still find him and kill him no resting place for the wicked, shekau like it or not your days are number, even all your supporter will be smoked out and killed to the last man, you got nothing left already just a big stinking mouth. angry

2 Likes

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by fujirice: 7:49am On Oct 03, 2014
DONGOYARO1: Yes no one gives a damn, no one gives a damn about the innocent men, women and children who are presently in the claws of the Haramites at Gwoza, Damboa, Marte, Bama, Buni-Yadi, Limankara, Michika, Madagali, Ashgashiya, Gulak and other towns that are all still in the complete control of the Haramites
who is this man!? People, y'all need to be very allert cause we have been infiltrated!

3 Likes

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by clemzo101(m): 8:08am On Oct 03, 2014
If u ask me, that video was shot before the konduga attack, there is no evidence that d video was after..........if not why did he not mention anything about konduga? Ordinarily one wld ve expected him to be making statements like "the nigerian army thought they had killed me in the KONDUGA attack" I'm with the Nigerian army on dis.

2 Likes

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Ndukwe007(m): 8:13am On Oct 03, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: I won't be surprised if Chris Olukolade withdraws this statement.
YOUR PRAYER WILL NOT COME TRUE. AAAAAMEN.

1 Like

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Ndukwe007(m): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2014
ayukdaboss:
So who are the friends of Nigerians? The one's who tell lies to us? Brainwashed Dufoo
THIS GUY ,I SUSPECT YOU ARE ONE OF THERE SPONSORS. BEWARE WE ARE WATCHING YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by skyeboy98(m): 9:35am On Oct 03, 2014
INSTINCTS: Why they may be right they shouldn't blame anybody for not believing them because this is not the first time they've lied to us.
befor DHQ should plubish any news they should make sure that they get the fact b4 jumping to conlcussion and stop behaving like confuse ppl.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by MabraO: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2014
Y'all believing shekAu is dead must be joking
And be shot severally

Some has eyes but can't see
D picture of the dead shekau is different from d dat was chewing stick in one of his videos

Y'all pls wake up
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by toblosky(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: I won't be surprised if Chris Olukolade withdraws this statement.
Major -General Chris olukolade,it is not easy to get to that position.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by ELKASPBG(m): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2014
GOD BLESS NIGERIAN ARMY

3 Likes

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 03, 2014
skyeboy98: befor DHQ should plubish any news they should make sure that they get the fact b4 jumping to conlcussion and stop behaving like confuse ppl.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by dani3(m): 10:11am On Oct 03, 2014
All i knw is dat shakau is dead weda he is alive or nt his death has been celebrated nd xo shall it be.if i may ask y did it took dem so lng 2 post d video?dat shows dat d video is fake nd dey use it 2 boast demself nd 2 make some of deir fighters feel strong not 2 surunda 2 our gallant soldiers

2 Likes

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by BabaO2: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2014
TechWalker007: ATTENTION: THE PURPORTED SHEKAU VIDEO IN CIRCULATION

The Defence Headquarters is studying the claims made in the video purportedly released by the terrorists showing their leader Abubakar Shekau as dismissing his death. From immediate observation and what some online news outlets claimed to have seen, the video did not indicate when it was shot neither did it show any proof of life or currency such as screen time or date. The video also did not make any reference to anything that has happened since the impostor’s reported death.

It is also noteworthy that the air plane said to be mentioned in the video had been missing before he was killed. It should not surprise anybody if the terrorists decide to manipulate pictures, clone another Shekau or upload a pre-recorded video all in a bid to prove invincible.

As far as we are concerned, the individual who was appearing in video and claiming to be the leader of the terrorist group was killed in the Kondunga battle in September. The resemblance of the corpse and that of the eccentric character was incontrovertible. His identity was equally corroborated by people who knew him before we announced his death.

So, while waiting to see the new video before any further statement, our message to them is that justice will be served to whoever bears that name or designation and whoever engages in the act.

http://defenceinfo.mil.ng/the-purported-shekau-video-in-circulation-2/
why cant more advanced Taliban clone osama bin laden after his death? clueless military under clueless government. shior
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by kingslly(m): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2014
Bokkom haram trying to make us loose confidence in our army and also discredit them while also trying to make themselves seem invincible.As far as am concernd Shekau is dead and d imposter has a twin bro,he'll go down soon and there wont be anyother shekau left for dem.....

2 Likes

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by kingslly(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2014
U get better sense,they must have recorded dat video even last year...Bokkom haram using shekau's look-alike is enough to let us knw they are so desperate to make us believe they are invincible.
clemzo101: If u ask me, that video was shot before the konduga attack, there is no evidence that d video was after..........if not why did he not mention anything about konduga? Ordinarily one wld ve expected him to be making statements like "the nigerian army thought they had killed me in the KONDUGA attack" I'm with the Nigerian army on dis.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by ayukdaboss(m): 11:57am On Oct 03, 2014
Ndukwe007: THIS GUY ,I SUSPECT YOU ARE ONE OF THERE SPONSORS. BEWARE WE ARE WATCHING YOU.
Watch ko Wrist Watch ni? Lmao. You better use your resources to watch Jonathan very closely as well as Modu Sheriff and Iherijika. That's where your answer lies. grin

Oh before I forget add Pastor Bling Bling aka TERRY G aka JayZ wannabe aka Oritsefemi to your list. Nonsense angry

You know who the sponsors are yet you keep deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by ayukdaboss(m): 11:59am On Oct 03, 2014
BabaO2:
why cant more advanced Taliban clone osama bin laden after his death? clueless military under clueless government. shior
I tell you you just made some sense grin
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by ayukdaboss(m): 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
MabraO: Y'all believing shekAu is dead must be joking
And be shot severally

Some has eyes but can't see
D picture of the dead shekau is different from d dat was chewing stick in one of his videos

Y'all pls wake up
It was very obvious he wasn't the one. Ever since both the Cameroun and Nigeria Army claimed to have killed Shekau' at different locations I knew something wasn't adding up.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by PLEXPLEX(m): 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
Shekau is very death n death shall soon visit every other of his sympathizer everywhere the may be in this world IJN
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by TechWalker007: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
BabaO2:

Dear Haramite,

Osama Bin Laden was not in Taliban. You need to go get your "clue".
Secondly, the 2 groups don't function the same way.
Boko Haram does that because that's the only way they can keep their fighters together.
Remember many already gave themselves both to Nigerian troops and Cameroon?
That's what they try to counter. Some of you are too dull to even understand anything.

1 Like

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by TechWalker007: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
ayukdaboss:
I tell you you just made some sense grin

He will definitely make "some sense" to you since he's fellow haramite.
Read my reply to him.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by ayukdaboss(m): 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
TechWalker007:

He will definitely make "some sense" to you since he's fellow haramite.
Read my reply to him.
I see things how they are dude. I don't let anybody deceive me. Be it any political party or even the Nigerian Army. Remember the NA Army claimed they had found the Chibok girls 3 days after they were kidnapped? So why should I swallow every information from them without scrutinizing it?

When news was released about the death of Shekau I got the pictures of the alleged dead Shekau and scrutinized it with the Shekau seen in previously released Youtube videos and it was very obvious that wasn't Shekau...like crystal clear.

Remember the NA and Cameroon Army both claimed to have killed Shekau at ifferent locations the same period. What a big joke!!

Now I'm being objective on every news released by these people and you're terming me a BH Supporter? Please cut me some slack. undecided
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by TechWalker007: 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
...double post
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by TechWalker007: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
ayukdaboss:
I see things how they are dude. I don't let anybody deceive me. Be it any political party or even the Nigerian Army. Remember the NA Army claimed they had found the Chibok girls 3 days after they were kidnapped? So why should I swallow every information from them without scrutinizing it?

When news was released about the death of Shekau I got the pictures of the alleged dead Shekau and scrutinized it with the Shekau seen in previously released Youtube videos and it was very obvious that wasn't Shekau...like crystal clear.

Remember the NA and Cameroon Army both claimed to have killed Shekau at ifferent locations the same period. What a big joke!!

Now I'm being objective on every news released by these people and you're terming me a BH Supporter? Please cut me some slack. undecided

See things how they are my left leg.
Cameroon never claimed they killed him. That Facebook page is not an official page.
Add to that the Nigeria Army gave us a video of the impostor still alive before he was finally killed. They still have the corpse.
Some of your fellow APC Haramites actually cried "extra-judicial" killing that night.
You have access to google, do your search.

You are not being objective but been Boko Haramic. I've seen your enthusiasm about the recent fake Shekau video.
You have been going from thread to thread proclaiming your support for Boko Haram and your hate for The Nigerian Army
I've also analyzed the videos and pictures. The last one killed was not even Shekau. That was his impostor.
You and your Boko Haram gang are the only ones who don't want him dead.
Don't worry, this new one will be killed too!
For as long as they can double, they'll be killed as well. Until they run out of Shekau. Nonsense!
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by TechWalker007: 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ayatullah:

THE ARMY HAS MISFIRED

SHEKAU! SHEKAU! SHEKAU!..............The Nigeria Army misfired by that statement: "We are still studying the video........." If the army is so sure that Shekau is dead what is there to study in the video?

Did you not read the part where they said they'll take out whoever takes up the name.
They will take out the new impostor including you if you line up behind Boko Haram.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by TechWalker007: 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
DaBullIT: Debunk this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCjrR1d7uLM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCjrR1d7uLM

I've seen that video. After seeing that video, if you still think Shekau is alive, you need help urgently or you are Boko Haram member.

1. The impostor here is totally different from the last and not close to the real Shekau that was killed June last year.
2. His beard was almost like the type we see in Nollywood.
3. He couldn't even handle weapons properly.
4. The video is not dated, it could have been last year or any other time.
5. Tell your "Shekau" the Army is coming for him too!
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by abu12: 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
Just saw this one on lindaikeje blog is this true, nigeria army shld confirm the picture on this link
http://lindaikeji..com/2014/10/photo-of-nigerian-airforce-pilot.html

A new video is reported to have been released to AP by Boko Haram men showing the beheading of a man said to beamilitary pilot who co-piloted the missing Navalair forcejet.
The video also shows burnt out plane parts with Nigerian military markings. Two pilots and an Alpha jet have been missing since Sept. 11. Below is the report from AP...
A new video allegedly shows Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau disputing claims of his death, and the beheading of a man who identifies himself as the pilot of a missing Nigerian Air Force jet. It shows burnt out plane parts with Nigerian military markings, the first indication that Nigeria's homegrown Islamic extremists have the capability to shoot down aircraft. The man beheaded with an axe identifies himself as a wing commander, saying he has not seen his second pilot since the jet was shot down.
Before his beheading, the pilot reportedly gave his name, rank and date of birth, which is 1975 and also said
"I'm a pilot of the Nigerian air-force. On September 11th, I was assigned on a mission to Kawuri, Borno state. During the mission we were shot down and our aircraft crashed. To this day, I don't know the whereabouts of my second pilot. I was taken into the care of (Boko Haram). At the time of the crash, I sustained cuts and broken hand and some other injuries to the head.After saying this, the pilot was forced to the ground and his head chopped off with a pick axe. The pilot is said to be a Wing Commander
The jet after it was allegedly shot down...
Posted by Linda Ikejiat 2:50 PM
56 comments
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by ayukdaboss(m): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
TechWalker007:

See things how they are my left leg.
Cameroon never claimed they killed him. That Facebook page is not an official page.
Add to that the Nigeria Army have a video of the impostor still alive before he was killed. They still have the corpse.
You have access to google, do your search.

You are not being objective but been Boko Haramic. I've seen your enthusiasm about the recent fake Shekau video.
You have been going from thread to thread proclaiming your support for Boko Haram and your hate for The Nigerian Army
I've also analyzed the videos and pictures. The last one killed was not even Shekau. That was his impostor.
Don't worry, this new one will be killed too!
For as long as they can double, they'll be killed as well. Until they run out of Shekau. Nonsense!

Confusion Over Shekau As Nigerian,
Cameroonian Armies Claim Credit For
Killing Boko Haram Leader
Posted date: September 22, 2014 In:
Crime , Latest, Politics

No doubt, a prominent Boko Haram
commander suspected to be the sect’s
leader, Abubakar Shekau might have been
killed in battles with Cameroonian and
Nigerian troops in recent days. But who
actually killed Shekau and where was he
killed? These are the two questions
military authorities in the two countries
are providing conflicting answers to thus
creating a confusion.
While the Cameroon Army on Sunday
night claimed responsibility for killing
Shekau with photos of the Boko Haram
leader’s corpse to buttress their claim,
the Nigerian Army same time is also
laying claim to the same feat but without
photographic evidence yet.
Besides, while
the former said its troops killed Shekau
at the Gamboru Ngala border town, the
latter said its soldiers might have killed
the sect leader in Konduga, [/b]a town some
kilometres away from Maiduguri, the
Borno state capital.
[b]The Cameroon military revealed that
Shekau was killed following an aerial
bombardment of his hideout inside
Nigeria,
adding that the feat has now led
to serious battle against thousands of
Boko Haram fighters fleeing Gamboru
Ngala trying to enter Cameroon through
Fotokol, a border town.
On its part, the Nigerian military claimed
that its troops might have killed Shekau
on September 17 during a desperate
attempt by the sect to capture Konduga
as part of their plot to eventually march
on and capture Maiduguri.
”It is getting

http://www.ireports-ng.com/2014/09/22/confusion-over-shekau-as-nigerian-cameroonian-armies-claim-credit-for-killing-boko-haram-leader/
I repeat..I'm very objective on these issues and I scrutinize them instead of typing "kudos to the Nigerian Army" and going my way. I dont allow myself to get brainwashed like most Nigerians. That doesn't make me a BH supporter. I don't care whatever name you call me. smiley

I wish you knew who I really was to call me Boko Haram gang grin
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by TechWalker007: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
ayukdaboss:

I repeat..I'm very objective on these issues and I scrutinize them instead of typing "kudos to the Nigerian Army" and going my way. I dont allow myself to get brainwashed like most Nigerians. That doesn't make me a BH supporter. I don't care whatever name you call me. smiley

I wish you knew who I really was to call me Boko Haram gang grin

Are you okay at all?

Quoting a website to show "Cameroonian Army" made a statement.
Are you this daft? The Cameroon Army don't have official channels right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) / Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.