Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation (61847 Views)

Troops Repelled Attempt On Mada, Rescues Women In Firigi - Defence HQ / Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ / My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by sexzskil(f): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
I am sorry for this off topic post but lets get our fact straight, NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT ISN'T RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTAINMENT OF EBOLA VIRUS. AN AMERICAN DID AND SO ALL GLORY SHOULD BE ASCRIBED TO HIM. I'LL POST THIS ON EVERY THREAD IN NAIRALAND TILL THE TRUTH IS ASSIMILATED.

“Dr. David Brett-Mayor of the World
Health Organization saw and
conquered Ebola. He single handedly
started the Ebola isolation ward
having cleared and cleaned the room.
He admitted and cared for the patients
before any Nigerian doctor joined him''.
The above was a recent quote from
Fashola. An American From WHO first
showed the zeal of helping Nigeria
conquered ebola before the useless
Nigerian doctors gave in! Why give
Nigerian government the glory that
rightly belong to the gloriou United States
?

WITHOUT AMERICA, THE WORLD IS
DOOMED TO ABSOLUTE EXTINCTION!
MAY AMERICA RULE OVER THE UNIVERSE
AND GOD FOR ALL ETERNITY(AMEN)!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/1929463/
jonathan-pdp-cant-claim-credit
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Richardjemedafe(m): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
ANOTHER FAKE SHEKAU!!!!!! Shame on these
cowards!
They've gone to raise another Shekau and think
Nigerians can be fooled again !
Only gullible people will NOT believe the Army but
believe this NONENTITY that call himself Shekau !
If you watch the pics or the video very well, you'll
discover that there are NO MORE APCs they used
display at the background again, which is an
indication
that the Army has seized them. They just displayed
only
hilux pick-up and okadas...
Just as the fake Shekau was wiped off, you'll also be
smashed and cleared off soon very soon. You and
your
members will all go into extinction by the Power of
God
Almighty.
I believe in God to Always Protect and Strengthen
OUR
Soldiers to clear you off. I believe in Jehovah to
always
give them Total Victory over you the demonic
haramites !
I believe in OUR Soldiers and also give them my
100%
support with prayers to crush you evil haramites....
Our Soldiers Are Capable!
Our Soldiers Are Strong!!
Our Soldiers Are Gallant!!!
Our Soldiers Are Always Ready for you!!!!
Up Our Soldiers!
Up Nigerian Army!!

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by dking123: 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
chrisbaba1: [size=14pt]THAT WAS SHEKAU, People who have watched many of that criminals videos know that the man killed with his pictures circulating does NOT resemble him in anyway except for the beards and swollen forehead (go to the north nd see many swollen headed muslim fanatics)!!
The defence Hq should stop playing politics with our intelligence and admit there is no double, and they are still working on his arrest or death.....Nigeria is winning the war against terrorism so why the blatant lies??
Dead or alive every single move these guys make should be carefully scrutinised for total victory.
I guess this administrations disease of always looking for excus[/size]es and denial has finally eaten into the masses mentality.
Instead of running from the truth, they should be glad he revealed himself so they can re strategize.... what if he just kept quiet and orgnized his fellow criminals underground?
Stop deceiving ur self. if u people have installed another shekau he will soon b killed too.

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Dee60: 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
We continue to support and pray for NA against the insurgents. We pray that they will successfully free those remaining towns, so that BH may be silenced for good. The North has a role to play to denounce and cleanse its land of BH. If the North harbors BH, then it may just be a long walk ahead for FG!

Right now, we take the NA's version of the story.

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by authority2006(m): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
deletrue: You just wasting your time. Your boko haram will definitely go down in very short while and if you are not careful, you will as well.
You don't come here to threaten people for expressing their opinions, it is not a compulsory that every Nigerian buys the lie that Shekau is dead even we want him dead. Until then, we don't believe you, we don't believe NA.

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
dking123:
Stop deceiving ur self. if u people have installed another shekau he will soon b killed too.

[size=14pt]Vanish you air headed illiterate!! Ion do beer parlour arguments [/size]
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by eleko1: 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Aren't this 2 useless goats are Bokoskite sponsors?GEJ is indeed a weak president,I trust Baba Aremu to have done the needful on y'all parasite since
DONGOYARO1: Senator Ali Ndume represents Damboa/Chibok /Gwoza constituency at the national assembly. He is actually from Gwoza and his home town is currently under the occupation of the Haramites.

Senator Khalifa Ahmed Zanna representing Borno Central also allude to the fact that half of Borno state is in the hands of the Haramites
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by deletrue: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
kekakuz:
and by APC
you mean
AMOURED PERSONNEL CARRIER?
No. He is referring to the major opposition political party. That party that is sponsuring boko haram, the party that is only praying for violent, there you will find Thiefnu.bu, you will Atiku, Buhari, in sort, where evil is impregnated and delivered safely and please note that it is that evil that will consume them. Tufiakwa.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by successking: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
Shekau is dead, but sahara reporters, a known book haram sponsor whose ally has received a devastating blow in the fight against the unity of Nigeria can edit and report anything to assuage the lost of its investment in the sponsorship of boko haram.

But, I like to remind them that no amount of malicious reporting will change the visible truth that Nigeria has won the fight against book haram.

God Bless Nigeria.

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by authority2006(m): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
successking: Shekau is dead, but sahara reporters, a known book haram sponsor whose ally has received a devastating blow in the fight against the unity of Nigeria can edit and report anything to assuage the lost of its investment in the sponsorship of boko haram.

But, I like to remind them that no amount of malicious reporting will change the visible truth that Nigeria has won the fight against book haram.

God Bless Nigeria.
Sahara Reporters sponsoring Boko Haram? Are you sure your brain is still functioning well?

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by DONGOYARO1: 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
deletrue: You are just wasting your time. Your boko haram will definitely go down in very short while and if you are not careful, you will as well.
He that is down need fear no fall
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
anyone who reads Nairaland can't help but come to the conclusion that Nigerians are dull!!!!

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by DONGOYARO1: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
eleko1: Aren't this 2 useless goats are Bokoskite sponsors?GEJ is indeed a weak president,I trust Baba Aremu to have done the needful on y'all parasite since
Senator Khalifa Ahmed Zanna who represents Borno Central Senatorial District is a memeber of the PDP. So if you say he is a Sponsor of Boko Haram, what you mean in essence is that memebers of Jonathan's party, the PDP are Boko sponsors
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Firefire(m): 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
BodyKiss:

He raised a valid question, and that made him an enemy?

Ask him if he is one or not.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Project400: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
Good step from NA (Nigerian Army)
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by DONGOYARO1: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
MaximusMeridius: anyone who reads Nairaland can't help but come to the conclusion that Nigerians are dull!!!!
Indeed
whenever you tell them the obvious truth they automatically label you a Boko Haram sponsor

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by chamboy(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nairaland Have Turn To NTA Finish.

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by eleko1: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
What evidence do u have with ur assertion dat sahara reporters/opposition are the one fanning the ember of insurgency in the country?Did Gen P Aziza Mentioned Sahara reporters/APC?
successking: Shekau is dead, but sahara reporters, a known book haram sponsor whose ally has received a devastating blow in the fight against the unity of Nigeria can edit and report anything to assuage the lost of its investment in the sponsorship of boko haram.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Forwetinnah: 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
See as dem dey wake person wey don die up...na small kind miracle undecided
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by musiwa95: 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2014

[b][size=18pt]His Royal Highness

D Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)
delemusiwa@gmail.com

Can you recorgnize Goodluck jonathan in this picture , why is the seat empty. Because nigeria is violating International law by occupying illegally Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria . I have taken the pain to brief many countries President or Prime minister and presented the Video of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria and satellite picture to them. picture down also show you the United nation showing there are two map. And you can all recognized Goodluck Jonathan.

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/jonathan_UN1_116208896.jpg&size=article_large[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-W1CIo-iHM3Y/UzKGTgw0zCI/AAAAAAAAEeQ/ptAM-VuLqMk/s1600/GROUP+PHOTO+2.jpg[/img]

Under international law, Nigeria has no power to execute, any member of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. To do so.. You will face International criminal court. Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria army/police/dss most be different from Nigeria

I have presented the video/documents of the Independent day of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria to over 100 head of state, international body and the United nation security council members.
And Goodluck Jonathan have been fully inform by the International community on Nigeria abuse of international law which is inline with international law.. Except if he is pretending to you.

Why the need for change. the issue of satellite pictures, bombing, violation of international law etc.

International law give all officers from Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria power to kill their senior inside Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria who is not from Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria.

International law allows Private Ola Ola Ola Olayemi to shoot Colonel Emeka or Colonel Umar inside Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria

International law requires Goodluck jonathan to transfer all officers of the military/police/dss etc not from the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria out of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria and transfer back to Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria all officers of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria back home.

There is no fear to this. And officers of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria most know. They are back by International law. And when someone is back by International law. He can not be afraid. Your right can not be abuse. We would fight for you and have anyone jail at the International criminal court. No matter who that person or his position is . You can clearly see, that Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria is an independent country . And we would not take the abuse of the past anymore. And anyone or group or party who abuse that right, We give you the full power by international law, to perform your duty as officers and on anyone or group that is against Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria inline with International law.

As officer , you most know your duty is to protect and defense Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria and kill anyone who is against the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. I say it against. International law give you all full power to kill anyone who is against the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. It is your God given right. because occupation of another country is illegal under international law.

For those who may doubt if I am the Emperor of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. You can see military hardware been delivered.. And if you doubt.. In history Benin city had no oba for 17 years because the oba of benin stole people into slavery and my great grand father remove oba of benin. the alafin of oyo and others and indirectly rule Benin city and others for 17 years..

I want to state, international law.. give you power not to pay any taxes to Nigeria. And Just like my great grand father got rid of slavery. You should not be slave to Nigeria. and stop paying taxes to Nigeria. It is your God given right..

Why have the other side Nigeria , not been paying taxes for 50 years. The reason is they knew that in trade treaty they dont pay taxes to another country. While they made Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria pay. and they have been planting agent of occupation in government to make you pay taxes for 50 years, while they dont pay.

As officer , you most know your duty is to protect and defense Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria and kill anyone who is against the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. I say it against. International law give you all full power to kill anyone who is against the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. It is your God given right.

Long live the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria
God Bless the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria

His Royal Highness

D Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)
Email me, if you have a problem. delemusiwa@gmail.com

Photo of United nation show country 2 map.. Can you recognized Jonathan Goodluck.
[/size][/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoHA_IyLgs&list=UUb87BDP4HGsiqBllDwiejIQ

[img]http://ntemfacofege.files./2011/01/un-maps-to-mr-biya.jpg[/img]

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Kunlexic(m): 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
We don't know who is deceiving us
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by eleko1: 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
:-XSpot on.Let Jonathan do the needful.Afterall,he told us he knows those haramites parasite in his govt/party.what about Modu sheriff?
DONGOYARO1: Senator Khalifa Ahmed Zanna who represents Borno Central Senatorial District is a memeber of the PDP. So if you say he is a Sponsor of Boko Haram, what you mean in essence is that memebers of Jonathan's party, the PDP are Boko sponsors
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by la1(m): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
The NA should have,at the very least seen the video FIRST! before rushing a statement on it to the general public... how on earth do you analyse a video just based on hearsay? ...this is very unprofessional indeed and is slowly becoming the hallmark of the NA PR team..

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by hakanai(m): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Instead of the noise, simply kill him again !! Atleast 2 versions have gone. No biggie jor!!
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by onatisi(m): 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Shekau is dead , and if boko haram brings up another 100 shekaus, they will all die the same way the ones before them did . If anyone wants a proof that shekau is either dead or alive ,such a person should go to the frontline or do an excursion to sambisa forest and interview boko haram fighters. As far as nigerians are concerned ,they will rather believe and pray for the country national army than glorify and magnify a terrorist and murderer. Nigerians will believe the army rather than boko haram. SHEKAU IS DEAD

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dammyllionaire: Cant we just think for once in this country? Cant we just make the maximum use of our God given brain? Whether Shekau is dead or not will not and cannot stop insurgence in this country because they will continue replacing and selecting or electing a new leader to replace the dead one.

The only solution to this die hard insurgence is to look for the sources of their funds and block it. Another solution is to look for their financiers within the country, arrest them and eliminate them. There must be a political will to do this because if there is no political will, then i'm sorry for my dear country.

You're wise. Nice 1
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by zurine(f): 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
hmm, naija ninja
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by nijanigga: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
DONGOYARO1: Isnt it the same Defence Headquarters that lied us that the Chibok girls have been rescued?

Isnt it the same Defence Headquarters that lied to us that the Haramites didnt capture Bama only for Boko fighters to use Bama as a FOB to launch frontal assault on Konduga?
You got it right,It's good not to mind pot-bellies Nigerian military officers, farting like hippos. They know how to molest innocent civilians,but boko is showing them.

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by fireforfire: 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
Firefire: [s][/s]

yeye fowl undecided

The Enemies of Nigeria shall die prematurely by fire by force

u nearly tiff my name
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Sunday17: 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
The real Skekau is dead but Anybody body that prove to be skekau should be shot. That's how to end battle.

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
MaximusMeridius: This is what happens when an Army spends a generation in politics and looting at the expense of professionalism and proper training, they become riddled with cowboys. The other day someone was asking why haven't the US paid the ransome....now you know why. They need evidence, not somebody said he is dead!!

The Army is the one who has claimed the man is dead, if so they should be the ones providing proof that he is indeed dead. Why are they waiting to see the video if they are so sure he is dead? Bunch of cowboys. When Bin Laden was killed, they made sure through DNA matching of known relatives before it was announced. Nigerian public officer just make wild statements that come back to embarass them selves their institutions and the country. This is why those in public office should watch their utterances.

Think about this, if Shakaru or whatever his name is is indeed alive and wanted to continue to operate behind the scenes then our Army would have played right into his hands. Luckily he is an egoist and has announced that he is still alive.

You can't just kill somebody and then say oh the people around say "that was him", c'mon this is the Nigerian Army for God's sake!!!

Nice 1.

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Horus(m): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
Not dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) / Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Atiku Welcomed In Style By Granddaughter For Winning PDP Primaries

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68