Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation (61846 Views)

Troops Repelled Attempt On Mada, Rescues Women In Firigi - Defence HQ / Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ / My 7 Thoughts On The New Shekau Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by corneremperor: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
MaximusMeridius: This is what happens when an Army spends a generation in politics and looting at the expense of professionalism and proper training, they become riddled with cowboys. The other day someone was asking why haven't the US paid the ransome....now you know why. They need evidence, not somebody said he is dead!!

The Army is the one who has claimed the man is dead, if so they should be the ones providing proof that he is indeed dead. Why are they waiting to see the video if they are so sure he is dead? Bunch of cowboys. When Bin Laden was killed, they made sure through DNA matching of known relatives before it was announced. Nigerian public officer just make wild statements that come back to embarass them selves their institutions and the country. This is why those in public office should watch their utterances.

Think about this, if Shakaru or whatever his name is is indeed alive and wanted to continue to operate behind the scenes then our Army would have played right into his hands. Luckily he is an egoist and has announced that he is still alive.

You can't just kill somebody and then say oh the people around say "that was him", c'mon this is the Nigerian Army for God's sake!!!

You're the only smart one to comment on this topic so far, the rest are a bunch of Nigerians, AKA Ideeots
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
DONGOYARO1: As we write now, Bama is still in the complete control of the Haramites icluding Damboa, Gwoza, Marte, Limankara etc

Terrible and incredible ! Thanks anyway.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by onatisi(m): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
corneremperor:

You're the only smart one to comment on this topic so far, the rest are a bunch of Nigerians, AKA Ideeots
and what proof did the americans show you before you believed that osama was indeed killed ?

4 Likes

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Vikkiboi(m): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
shekau reappears

*sips cold lipton* its none of my business tho...

but i seriously need to know the Network provider they are using to upload a 16min video.

very fast, strong and reliable
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
so dead body dey talk ?? how many time you won die
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by BodyKiss(m): 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
Firefire: [s][/s]

yeye fowl undecided

The Enemies of Nigeria shall die prematurely by fire by force

He raised a valid question, and that made him an enemy?
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Lordlexyy: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Speculation over the death of shekau though a welcome development, hope there's any truth in it after all. However, i can't bring my head to think that a sizeable part of Borno is still governed by the Islamists and the military is waiting for them to come out. I just don't want to imagine the trauma and agony the innocent Nigerians under their rule are going through. For those who may attack my comment as anti government. My expression is a feeling of concern for my fellow country men and women. Death of Shekau or not, at this point, we should have gone beyond the activities of terrorists holding us to ransome in our own soil and territory, not after the much taunted bravery act our military was perhaps known for. And this should be a reference point why candidates for presidency should be appraise or examine or quiz base on this. Is immaterial when and how the insurgency started, what is important here is; to what extent have we curb the manace and at what cost. For example, i can't imagine country say South Africa leaving side by side by terrorists and yet pretend everything is fine. Even Kenya bordering dreaded El shabab will never allow any part of its territory to be balkanise by the arms men. While we celebrate the recent gains of our military against the insurgents, we mustn't forget that we are in a sorry state of anarchy with almost no functional gov't.

3 Likes

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by eleko1: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
angry angry angry

AMIN ooooooooo
yeye fowl undecided

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by eleko1: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
It seem dis mumu isn't happy.Anyway,do the needful GO AND QUENCH.Iranu
DONGOYARO1: Yes no one gives a damn, no one gives a damn about the innocent men, women and children who are presently in the claws of the Haramites at Gwoza, Damboa, Marte, Bama, Buni-Yadi, Limankara, Michika, Madagali, Ashgashiya, Gulak and other towns that are all still in the complete control of the Haramites
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
onatisi: and what proof did the americans show you before you believed that osama was indeed killed ?

have you heard of google?

http://rt.com/usa/snowden-leak-obl-dna-219/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/30/bin-laden-dna-test_n_3842906.html

have you seen bin laden videos since?

we should think before we talk, use common sense in our debates and arguments more. Debate is healthy if the arguments are intelligent. I don't often agree with Tinubu but he is right when he says we need a common sense revolution in this country. If only we took time to even gather basic facts before we talk we'd do better as a country.

BTW I'm not saying he is alive or dead, I am just saying an Institution like the Nigerian Army should have their facts before going public.

2 Likes

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by BodyKiss(m): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
Rikidony: ONLY FO.OLS WILL BELIEVE SHEKAU IS ALIVE

What's your prove that he's alive, smart one?
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by DONGOYARO1: 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
BermudaTriangle:

Terrible and incredible ! Thanks anyway.
You are welcome
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by seraphicesty: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
Why is that some people don't want to see Nigeria progress, am just surprise at what pple say. When u do not confess positively, u will only see negative things. And shame to all those BH sympatheziers. I will all of them death.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by titoetal(m): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
The NA has killed the first She-Cow, they recently killed the second imposter too. If a third one appears, he will fall by a single bullet from the NA too.
I know this is all propaganda from our common enemy, they are in complete disarray fighting over succession and some fighters surrendering. She-Cow whose APC he normally poses with was recovered by NA. I know the battle is not yet over but all elements of boko-are-rams will be crushed.
The angel of God is at work and soon heavy ejieke@yahoo.cominternal battle will ensue within their ranks again. They must surrender and those who refuses will be sent to meet their virgins faster.

Victory to the Nigerian Armed Forces.
Long Live Fed Rep of Nigeria.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Akpan107(m): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
Enkaynwa: God bless NA and may He punish all online boko sympathisers
Amen my dear. Wished i could like ur coment more than once.
Boko Haram is a devil.

1 Like

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by sammyxxcashh: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
kekakuz: shekau dead or alive its not important.to me he is just a spoke person playing a traditional kingpin role.
terrorism is like breast cancer and ya all know whats up,if its not curbed at an early stage then you might have to cut the breastt off or die.
we already missed the first stage.its either we cut them off as a whole or nigeria becomes the somalia of west africa

on point
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by piagetskinner(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
Any bharamist could claim to be a shecow...all I know is they will soon meet their water loo#goats
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
[size=14pt]THAT WAS SHEKAU, People who have watched many of that criminals videos know that the man killed with his pictures circulating does NOT resemble him in anyway except for the beards and swollen forehead (go to the north nd see many swollen headed muslim fanatics)!!
The defence Hq should stop playing politics with our intelligence and admit there is no double, and they are still working on his arrest or death.....Nigeria is winning the war against terrorism so why the blatant lies??
Dead or alive every single move these guys make should be carefully scrutinised for total victory.
I guess this administrations disease of always looking for excus[/size]es and denial has finally eaten into the masses mentality.
Instead of running from the truth, they should be glad he revealed himself so they can re strategize.... what if he just kept quiet and orgnized his fellow criminals underground?

1 Like

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by searay(m): 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
As God help us kill Abu Qaqa, We will kill even the name "Shekau".
As for Shekau, you are a coward. Cowards die many times before their death.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by sorom4: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
DONGOYARO1: Yes no one gives a damn, no one gives a damn about the innocent men, women and children who are presently in the claws of the Haramites at Gwoza, Damboa, Marte, Bama, Buni-Yadi, Limankara, Michika, Madagali, Ashgashiya, Gulak and other towns that are all still in the complete control of the Haramites
Are you ok?
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Akpan107(m): 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
TechWalker007: It is obvious there are those who are trying hard to make Boko Haram look invincible.

It is also shocking to see certain people almost literally jumping for joy about the news that Shekau is alive.

I commend our troops and may they kill anyone who takes on that name!
May our troops continue to kill them until they run out of "Shekau".
One of the BEST comment i had ever read on Nairaland. God bless You

1 Like

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by deletrue: 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
TechWalker007: It is obvious there are those who are trying hard to make Boko Haram look invincible.

It is also shocking to see certain people almost literally jumping for joy about the news that Shekau is alive.

cheers
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by deletrue: 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2014

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2014

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by authority2006(m): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
By pretending as if problem didn't exist doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. War of propaganda.............. Who is going to win this? I think NA is better at this game.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by 9jatatafo(m): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
And who released the BH computer expert that DHQ said he is the one vested with powers to edit and upload all BH videos? I thought the guy has been captured. What's going on? Anyway, time is so short for BH crew, soon BH will be thing of the past.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by deletrue: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
DONGOYARO1: Isnt it the same Defence Headquarters that lied us that the Chibok girls have been rescued?

Isnt it the same Defence Headquarters that lied to us that the Haramites didnt capture Bama only for Boko fighters to use Bama as a FOB to launch frontal assault on Konduga?
You just wasting your time. Your boko haram will definitely go down in very short while and if you are not careful, you will as well.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by ayindejimmy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2014

yeye fowl undecided

whem does stating the fact makes one 'enemy of Nigeria?' its those that dread the gospel truth that are real enemies of Nja.
Must evry1 swallow whatever the govt sholve dwn our throat? Cant we make intelligen observatns where the truth is lopsided? Is when ppl dnt av any rational contributns to make they turn to cheap insults

2 Likes

Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by eleko1: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
angryU dis boko sympatizer,Ur days are numbered
DONGOYARO1: As we write now, Bama is still in the complete control of the Haramites icluding Damboa, Gwoza, Marte, Limankara etc
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by treasuremi1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lordlexyy: Speculation over the death of shekau though a welcome development, hope there's any truth in it after all. However, i can't bring my head to think that a sizeable part of Borno is still governed by the Islamists and the military is waiting for them to come out. I just don't want to imagine the trauma and agony the innocent Nigerians under their rule are going through. For those who may attack my comment as anti government. My expression is a feeling of concern for my fellow country men and women. Death of Shekau or not, at this point, we should have gone beyond the activities of terrorists holding us to ransome in our own soil and territory, not after the much taunted bravery act our military was perhaps known for. And this should be a reference point why candidates for presidency should be appraise or examine or quiz base on this. Is immaterial when and how the insurgency started, what is important here is; to what extent have we curb the manace and at what cost. For example, i can't imagine country say South Africa leaving side by side by terrorists and yet pretend everything is fine. Even Kenya bordering El shabab will never allow any part of its territory to be balkanise by arms men. While we celebrate the recent gain of our military, we mustn't forget that we are in a sorry state of anarchy with almost no functional gov't.
Good point bro. Most guys here comment like mere secondary school leavers.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by deletrue: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
DONGOYARO1: Isnt it the same Defence Headquarters that lied us that the Chibok girls have been rescued?

Isnt it the same Defence Headquarters that lied to us that the Haramites didnt capture Bama only for Boko fighters to use Bama as a FOB to launch frontal assault on Konduga?
You are just wasting your time. Your boko haram will definitely go down in very short while and if you are not careful, you will as well.
Re: Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation by deletrue: 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
freshprincex49: This kind of manipulation is not beyond those dare devils. I'm inclined to align myself with the Defence Hqtrs on this one.

Alive or dead, all terrorist in Nigeria will surely meet their untimely death.......Rubbish!!!
Amen and amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) / Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Atiku Welcomed In Style By Granddaughter For Winning PDP Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.