Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Understanding men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding men (1735 Views)

Girls - A Secret To Understanding Men & How To Create An Easy Loving Relationshi / Understanding Men (part 2) / Understanding Men (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding men by Monicaa: 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2008
I dont know what else to say Men! so difficult yet we can't do without you undecided

Sauron, It is true, but not all women are like that
Re: Understanding men by Sauron1: 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2008
Monicaa:

Sauron, It is true, but not all women are like that

I agree. . . . .All women can't be that way.
Re: Understanding men by chika98: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2008
~Sauron~:

I just put it down as women being too emotional. . . . . .Everything is "Oh ma Gosh"!!!
With such in the hearts of men. . . . .They are happy to keep their mind-boggling issues within themselves.

Not all men are like that. It depends on who they are with.
Re: Understanding men by Sauron1: 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2008
chika98:

Not all men are like that. It depends on who they are with.

Of course, not all men are like that cos some men are women themselves. tongue tongue
Re: Understanding men by chika98: 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2008
~Sauron~:

Of course, not all men are like that because some men are women themselves. tongue tongue

So true!! And add babies to that as well. Gawd! Men are so simple and complicated to deal with at the same time.
Re: Understanding men by Sauron1: 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2008
chika98:

So true!! And add babies to that as well. Gawd! Men are so simple and complicated to deal with at the same time.

Babies?? Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm, not exactly.
Don't disrespect!!!
Re: Understanding men by chika98: 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2008
~Sauron~:

Babies?? Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm, not exactly.
Don't disrespect!!!

Lol. Yeah you lot do act like babies but we love you all the same.
Re: Understanding men by Sauron1: 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2008
chika98:

Lol. Yeah you lot do act like babies but we love you all the same.

Y'all don't seem to have a choice, do ya?? wink
Re: Understanding men by chika98: 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2008
~Sauron~:

Y'all don't seem to have a choice, do ya?? wink

No and the same goes to y'all as well.
Re: Understanding men by Sauron1: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2008
chika98:

No and the same goes to y'all as well.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
I agree but it's difficult to swallow.
Re: Understanding men by Monicaa: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2008
Now pls tell me what to do. For a week, I haven't heard from him which is unlike him cos I decided to give him space to sort his problems like y'all suggested even though the last time we spoke, he apologised for making me feel any way n left out from his poroblems that I shouldn't give up on him. The problem isn't even him calling me yet but online n facebook, which he is everyday, that last time we spoke, he hasn't been online till present as I write. I am so worried.
I disguised myself as another person on his facebook just to know when he's around for a long time n it helped me know when he's around n so on. He hasn't been, where he used to hang out, even his friends haven't seen him. I am so worried that something has happened to him or was he thrown out of his house or what? I don't want to call as y'all suggested to sort himself out n i dont want to just show up at his house u know. How do I know if something hasn't happened to him.

What do I do? Do i just call him?
Re: Understanding men by ammape: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2008
Monicaa how long have u guys been dating? And also how far have u gone with the relationship? And lastly do u feel incomplete or helpless now that he refuse to acknowledge ur presence
Re: Understanding men by LoveAlways(f): 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2008
There's a saying that:  "Men are like rubberbands and women are like waves"

This means that when men feel stressed, they will pull away like a rubberband.  The more a woman tries to get him to bounce back by talking things out, the more he will stretch his rubberband.

The best thing to do is to focus on yourself when he goes through his rubberband phase.  Do things that make you happy.  By focusing on yourself, this sends a signal that you do not depend on him for your happiness. He will appreciate the effort.

Men also tend to compartmentalize.  If he is in his business room, it will be difficult to get him to come in the romance room with you.  They tend to focus on one thing at a time.   Women, on the other hand, can focus on more than one thing at a time.  We are better at multi-tasking.

So just leave him be, he will come around.
Re: Understanding men by skylo(f): 1:55am On Nov 11, 2008
to me,personally,men are bunch of shit, i dnt care anymore,if he likes,he share his problems hence i make myself busy for a while until he is through.its lots better and relieving that way,than complicating issues in bid of trying to inquire from him,
Re: Understanding men by JJYOU: 11:35am On Nov 11, 2008
LoveAlways:

There's a saying that:  "Men are like rubberbands and women are like waves"

This means that when men feel stressed, they will pull away like a rubberband.  The more a woman tries to get him to bounce back by talking things out, the more he will stretch his rubberband.

The best thing to do is to focus on yourself when he goes through his rubberband phase.  Do things that make you happy.  By focusing on yourself, this sends a signal that you do not depend on him for your happiness. He will appreciate the effort.

Men also tend to compartmentalize.  If he is in his business room, it will be difficult to get him to come in the romance room with you.  They tend to focus on one thing at a time.   Women, on the other hand, can focus on more than one thing at a time.  We are better at multi-tasking.

So just leave him be, he will come around.
MMMMMMM ARE YOU A SHEHE? HOW DID YOU KNOW THIS?
Re: Understanding men by whitelexi(m): 11:59am On Nov 11, 2008
Its a guy thing, we dont expect y'alls to understand anyways tongue
Re: Understanding men by badboym: 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2008
To me,if there's true Love,I see no reasons why I can't share whatever predicaments am going through with my wife/GF.The only reason why I won't do that is when I know she is there for the money like the ex bitch I used to have.I know when she sees me like that and ask those foolish questions,she's only pretending to care and I know she doesn't . Of course I don't wanna be asked by a BITCH what am going through cos I know she can't do nothing than pretend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

@20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? / Why Women Love Bad Guys? / If Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Breaks His Or Her Leg:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.