Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife (39106 Views)

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control / Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by 1Emmy: 8:24am On Oct 04, 2014
I prefer a nagging wife to a cheating one. Cheating wife will finally disappoint and kill you. You may end up with other men's children, disease will be your reward for marrying her. Nagging wife will only nag and sleep off once she is tired, of cos it ends there.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Femiautos12: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2014
CUSTOM AUCTION MOTORS!!! We sell all kinds of tokunbo vehicles at a cheaper rate e.g Toyota Camry Pencil Light 2.2=#340,000, Toyota Sienna=#450,000,Nissan Murano=#600,000,
Nissan Pathfinder=#550,000,Toyota
Highlander=#750,000,Toyota Prado=#850,000,Toyota Rav4=#550,000,Camry 2007=#550,000,Toyota Yaris=#410,000,Toyota
Matrix=#300,000, Range Rover=#1.5m, Golf 4=#300,000, Toyota Avalon=#500,000, Toyota
Hiace Hummer Bus=#480,000, Toyota
Corolla=#400,000,toyota venza=# 800,000,Fomatic =#550,000,
Conpresor=#500,000,Golf4=# 250,000,
Golf3=#180,000,Golf2 =#130,000,Honda baby boy=#340,000. Bmw=#280,000,audiA6=#320,000,infinity=#450,000,infinity jeep
=#700,000, Eod=#450,000.
Call the CUSTOM MARKETING MANAGER
ON 08165080126 FOR MORE INFORMATION
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by geophyscist: 8:28am On Oct 04, 2014
lynpetra: i can see no man wants a cheating wife but their priiccck dey waka up and down like 404 .Today na amaka compound,that evening sef na ruka mama backya.hmmm!
do you know the kind disgrace it is for a husband if a wife cheat.in africa it is more like a death sentence.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 04, 2014
prettyboi1989: Men who lack the ability to listen to their wives complain call it nagging. There's some truth in what a wife nags about, only if u can listen to her and give her that attention needed, she'll stop nagging. A cheating wife is a different ball game entirely, its like dining with the devil.
. Exactly!
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Damiruth: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2014
Nagging is better.. Peck ha forhead and take ur seat. Dats for a patient guy anyways....
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 04, 2014
sonyc00: hey you are getting me wrong,i never said that i agreed with the saying.but its the way many people see it modern society,you cant just deny it.
and I'm simply saying society has way too many 2year olds trapped in grown men's bodies that are blindly entering into something they are not mentally and emotionally equipped for, you cant just deny it.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 04, 2014
LadyCaty:

Many more years †̥ u..
thanks ladycaty....sweet name u got here
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by geophyscist: 8:35am On Oct 04, 2014
Jamean: Is it only women that cheat and nag? Is cheating not more common with married men? When you hear of a woman cheating, you guys just flare up like litted atukpa.

BTW..did you just type hunsband?

op we are not in the western world if you try it africa you are good as dead.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by donte2112: 8:40am On Oct 04, 2014
A cheating wife is worse....
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by jayedu108: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2014
lynpetra: i can see no man wants a cheating wife but their priiccck dey waka up and down like 404 .Today na amaka compound,that evening sef na ruka mama backya.hmmm!
But u have also partake in receiving the national caket(prick) from different men nah because as pple will always say experience is the best teacher.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by sonyc00(m): 8:42am On Oct 04, 2014
Mondisweets: and I'm simply saying society has way too many 2year olds trapped in grown men's bodies that are blindly entering into something they are not mentally and emotionally equipped for, you cant just deny it.
you know that kind of looks like an insult,but i could care less anyway.whatever sails your boat.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Pdizzle(m): 8:42am On Oct 04, 2014
naijaboiy: I can't stand nagging,,not even one bit.

But i'll rather have her nag from january till december than to cheat on me undecided

That one is disastrous
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by henrysam(m): 8:43am On Oct 04, 2014
Its said that if a cheating wife does not kill her husband, She will definitely kill herself.
Nagging is better to me, patapata I go out and take orijin bitters with orijin herbs and cone home to sleep even when am back home action go dey to do the night job.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 04, 2014
sonyc00: you know that kind of looks like an insult,but i could care less anyway.whatever sails your boat.
its not an insult, i simply described immature people.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Mordyb: 8:46am On Oct 04, 2014
None is preferable but i had a neighbor that her nagging became like clockwork every 7am about anything that comes to her mind

personally i don't think i have energy to waste on any of the aforementioned kind of women . That's why when i clock 29 if i can't find a woman i can cohabite with peaceful with a bit of brain and reasonable wifey qualities(am not even talking about love ) to call a wife
i rather have a beautiful babe give me a baby to appease my mama i love so much and me

1 Like

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by bigiyaro(m): 8:47am On Oct 04, 2014
From my own point, the nagging wife is worst, oboy u go run from ur own well and tastefully furnished house. In fact, u go prefer to sleep for ur nebour kitchen.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by LadyCaty(f): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2014
patrickdarlins: thanks ladycaty....sweet name u got here

U aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ wlc nd tnx too. cheesy
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by sonyc00(m): 8:50am On Oct 04, 2014
Mondisweets: its not an insult, i simply described immature people.
ok,whatever
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by BreezyRita(f): 8:51am On Oct 04, 2014
None is ok. But if I were a man, I wouldn't stand a cheating woman.
I mean the fears, distrust and disasters bound to happen are just part of his life. STDs, raising people's kids and all.
Did I mention the embarrassment?? Especially when your friends and family knows about her?

1 Like

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 04, 2014
[quote
author=sonyc00]that may be true,but there is also an urban saying that
goes "A KEY THAT CAN OPEN MANY CHESTS IS A GOLDMINE,A CHEST MANY KEYS
CAN OPEN IS USELESS" [/quote]nfortunately,key is not 'amu' that is accompanied with those two bags of eggs that can grow as fat as melon,tall as iroko when infected.I continue to wish our 404 men 'painless" Pi:s:s.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by BreezyRita(f): 8:51am On Oct 04, 2014
None is ok. But if I were a man, I wouldn't stand a cheating woman.
I mean the fears, distrust and disasters bound to happen are just part of his life. STDs, raising people's kids and all.
Did I mention the embarrassment?? Especially when your friends and family know about her?

Its just too much
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Revolva(m): 9:00am On Oct 04, 2014
Omo cheating wife is better because you only suspect she cheats it may be false...but a nagging wife ..wey dey bulshit u koro koro.....and proovin sturborn omo na smack down

1 Like

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by willorie(f): 9:01am On Oct 04, 2014
Mondisweets:
I think if nigerian men change their attitude towards marriage and their wives they will be able to enjoy the fruits of their union. Once you go into a union with a negative mentality, best believe me you will never enjoy it.

Gbam!
Na so nao
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 04, 2014
[quote
author=geophyscist post=26851485]do you know the kind disgrace it is
for a husband if a wife cheat.in africa it is more like a death
sentence.[/quote]
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by M4gunners: 9:08am On Oct 04, 2014
This Thread reminds me of my ex.She can nag from Morning till the next day. God forbid bad thing.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by xcoded(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2014
both of them are vryvrybad
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 04, 2014
geophyscist:
op we are not in the western world if you try it africa you are good as dead.
Bros,na before o.Look its because of Christianity,if not 'magun' e dey catch both man and woman.If women start to enter bush untop adultery,then na only priest go remain.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Reptyle(m): 9:11am On Oct 04, 2014
Neither of those traits in a woman is better....Both can drive you to an early grave.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by anitank(f): 9:12am On Oct 04, 2014
Ifebazz:
It's just like asking which is more damaging; a physical injury or a psychological one. The physical heals albeit repeated injury but the psychological one eats deep into the soul.
This is deep
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2014
I prefer a cheating wife to a nagging wife. The reason is simple. A nagging wife can give you high BP, hypertension and these duo kill faster than Ebola. But a cheating wife is simple to handle; Divorce once caught.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by nedu2000(m): 9:12am On Oct 04, 2014
Nagging is better,'cos if she nags then I'll cheat on her
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2014
Mondisweets:
and whats their attitude towards marriage?

Maybe you should answer your own question first...
what are men's negative attitude?
That's all am saying... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Adichie’s Feminism: Vacuums And Fallacies By A. Gonzaga / Men And Their Cheating Ways. / Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.