Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife (39109 Views)

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control / Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:25am On Oct 04, 2014
Reasons why relationships are the way they are unveiled >>>>

https://www.nairaland.com/1932803/greatest-cause-failed-relationships-marriage
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Ephramed(m): 9:26am On Oct 04, 2014
nikkyshyne:
Even without nagging nko? Most men are still unfaithful! They are never satisfied.
True,but attimes NiKKYSHYNE its because of a nagging woman at home as hausa says ba yarda babu.(No angle wey the situation no dey)
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by dharamanil(m): 9:29am On Oct 04, 2014
Personally, a nagging wife reduces the love I have for her anytime she nags. So as for me ones u have that nagging ish u are bound to cheats cos am really gonna look for an alternative home cos I can't stand that annoying complain and crazy talks every time I get back from work
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Emmaomotob(m): 9:29am On Oct 04, 2014
Mynd44:
I will rather stay and die single
God bless you! Is marriage by force. angry
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Deehvahrzz(f): 9:29am On Oct 04, 2014
patrickdarlins:
am +1 today pipo...help me celebrate.....and also fp tinx.....its wonderful.....happy birthday to me...love ya guys
Happy Birthday. God bless you much
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 04, 2014
DatsAll1mSayin:

Maybe you should answer your own question first...
what are men's negative attitude?
That's all am saying... undecided

I have interacted with different men from different parts of Africa, most of them usually have a positive attitude towards marriage and their women ( ghana, zimbabwe, lesotho, SA, mozambique, angola, kenya, drc, cameroon and senegal) they love, adore and respect their women and marriage is something they actually look forward to. With Nigerian guys (and i never said all) its a different issue, their women are their number one enemy and getting married just sounds like entering a war zone for them. You disrespect your women like its something fashionable, some of you forget that your mothers, sisters and daughters are nigerian too.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Chaleeee: 9:35am On Oct 04, 2014
A nagging wife can be frustrated into shape. A cheating wife is like a time bomb.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Yakzo(m): 9:36am On Oct 04, 2014
" Hell has no fury like a nagging wife" - Shakespeare.

As far as nagging is abhorred by men, divorces are minimal on the basis of same. But cheating extend
beyond two parties and is a veritable ground for divorce (Islamically).
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by anitank(f): 9:38am On Oct 04, 2014
Honestly I was going to say (if I were a man) I prefer a cheating wife to a nagging one due to obvious reasons. The last thing I'd want is constant jabbering in my ears, could drive you insane.

But thinking about it, most women nag because they need attention from their partners, they need to be shown care and love perhaps. And if you take ur time to atleast for once listen to her and start doing what she wants, the nagging most definitely would stop.

But a cheating wife? Some of them never complain about anything, would smile even at your wrongs and be that "perfect" wife. These ones are deadly! When it comes down to it, they could poison you, sit by ur sick bed and watch you die
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by anonimi: 9:39am On Oct 04, 2014
Both are worse grin cheesy
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by adedayourt(m): 9:40am On Oct 04, 2014
Dear Lord

I know I can't avoid to take a woman as wife someday but please never let a woman that would cheat come my way
I don't mind if she nags (cause its their nature) but please give me wisdom and grace to handle her the way that would please you. Amen
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by blakky97(m): 9:44am On Oct 04, 2014
lynpetra:
You no make sense at all.
You are not married to the person who disvirgined you. So is mary, and ruth, Even the micheal who disvirgined you neither married you nor mary nor ruth. So why do you think Micheal is guilty and you are not?
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by hensben(m): 9:49am On Oct 04, 2014
nagging bad o, mostly those babe wey dey nag at same time dey cry like my ex but cheating is death sentence.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Domwiz4all(m): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2014
A cheating wife is worst a nagging wife can be controlled.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 04, 2014
[quote
author=blakky97 post=26853015]
You are not married to the person who disvirgined you. So is mary, and
ruth, Even the micheal who disvirgined you neither married you nor mary
nor ruth. So why do you think Micheal is guilty and you are not?[/quote]You are still not making sense.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 04, 2014
[quote
author=jayedu108 post=26851750]But u have also partake in receiving the
national caket(prick) from different men nah because as pple will
always say experience is the best teacher.[/quote]oga,this last respect wey i give you so,abeg value am.Respect yourself!
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 04, 2014
[quote
author=adedayourt post=26852926]Dear Lord

I know I can't avoid to take a woman as wife someday but please never
let a woman that would cheat come my way
I don't mind if she nags (cause its their nature) but please give me
wisdom and grace to handle her the way that would please you.
Amen[/quote]Dont worr,you go marry better.cheesy.This your prayer touch me sef cheesy
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 9:59am On Oct 04, 2014
Mondisweets:

I have interacted with different men from different parts of Africa,....
And that makes you an authority on the attitude of Nigerian men?

most of them usually have a positive attitude towards marriage and their women ( ghana, zimbabwe, lesotho, SA, mozambique, angola, kenya, drc, cameroon and senegal) they love, adore and respect their women and marriage is something they actually look forward to....
My Dear that's a truckload of crap, we look forward our marriages in Nigeria as well. We all cannot wait to marry the women we "love".

With Nigerian guys (and i never said all)....
At least you now have the decency not to be sooo sweeping with your statements ("Nigerian men" enter into marriage...)

its a different issue, their women are their number one enemy and getting married just sounds like entering a war zone for them.
Let's not even argue about this. if we toe your line, then you would have us believe that most families in this country are filled with men who think of only themselves? I know a couple of women who go into marriage with the intention to milk their husband dry. They just sit at home n do nothing...

You disrespect your women like its something fashionable, some of you forget that your mothers, sisters and daughters are nigerian too.
Madam please respect is earned.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Emmaomotob(m): 10:00am On Oct 04, 2014
anitank:
Honestly I was going to say (if I were a man) I prefer a cheating wife to a nagging one due to obvious reasons. The last thing I'd want is constant jabbering in my ears, could drive you insane.

But thinking about it, most women nag because they need attention from their partners, they need to be shown care and love perhaps. And if you take ur time to atleast for once listen to her and start doing what she wants, the nagging most definitely would stop.

But a cheating wife? Some of them never complain about anything, would smile even at your wrongs and be that "perfect" wife. These ones are deadly! When it comes down to it, they could poison you, sit by ur sick bed and watch you die
Correct!!! cheesy
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by kilokeys(m): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2014
stewpid question..

a cheating woman never nags...

do ur worst.. the rod and d staff of akpors comforts her anyday.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Ghanamustgo(m): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2014
None
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by sirgreen: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2014
OracleHex:
I heard a man say that he prefers a cheating woman to a nagging one.

According to him the tongue of a Nagging wife brings disasters.

What do you think?

just as every one is saying that a nagging wife is better than a cheating one but what if she is not the nagging type but is cheating on you secretly which is unknown to you the husband what will you do in that case.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Chibyike(m): 10:08am On Oct 04, 2014
as for me i prefer none....two of them is dangerious to mans health especially cheating woman.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Akexstinger(m): 10:09am On Oct 04, 2014
lynpetra:
i can see no man wants a cheating wife but their priiccck dey waka up and down like 404 .Today na amaka compound,that evening sef na ruka mama backya.hmmm!
Na so ur bf de do? My stuff is the holiest. It doesn't jumpicate from pillars to poles
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by blakky97(m): 10:10am On Oct 04, 2014
lynpetra:
You are still not making sense.
Okay no need. It means you don't have anything left in your sense bank. No network for your head
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by lawrenceunaa: 10:13am On Oct 04, 2014
both tongue

I can't choose b/w Two bad things undecided
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Pennywise(m): 10:14am On Oct 04, 2014
Why do I have to choose one from the other, when there are lots of beautiful woman who want to be wives without either baggage
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Tvegas(m): 10:15am On Oct 04, 2014
None is good and i thank God for blessing me with a wife that doesnt exhibit either mad cow disease grin. OP be careful what you think about, thoughts becomes reality so focus on the positive.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Sike(m): 10:17am On Oct 04, 2014
Cheating wife can Kill abeg. They are worst.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Orikinla(m): 10:18am On Oct 04, 2014
Only men who are not real men have nagging girlfriends and nagging wives.
No disciplined man will have a nagging woman.

The woman who cheats on a man is his enemy no matter how much excuses she has.
Only foolish wives cheat.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 04, 2014
Akexstinger:

Na so ur bf de do? My stuff is the holiest. It doesn't jumpicate from pillars to poles
YOU mean my baby?He is a man o,but na him dey discipline me,and the other way round.
Re: Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 04, 2014
lekjons:
both r horrible,bt i tink naggin is better,u can leave home 4 a naggin wife,or beta stil,listen 2 music 2ru an earpiece,bt a cheat?!..chances r dat u cnt satify her on bed or financially,a cheatin wife is dangerous,if u caught ur wif cheatin,u may av a doubtful mind abt ur children ur health nd oder tins,a cheatin wif can divorce u anytim if she was satisfied smwhr else,if i ever av a wif nd i caught her cheatin,it may b d end of our marriage!..trust me,a wif who cheats can kill u!!

MAY I admire your uncertainty bro...a cheating wife should never let me catch cos na d end be d@! She shouldnt even bother begging sef cos I go just dey vex d more ni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Adichie’s Feminism: Vacuums And Fallacies By A. Gonzaga / Men And Their Cheating Ways. / Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.