Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time (65861 Views)

(photos) Model With The Biggest Hips In Africa Releases New Photos / 5 Reasons Why Don Jazzy Is The Greatest Nigerian Producer / MTV Africa Releases Their List Of Top 20 Greatest Naija Songs Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by Aderiade(m): 10:16am On Oct 04, 2014
Adikam:
Dbanj,neato c &flavour should'nt be on that list...meanwhile one of FACE song should be there & 9ICE FT 2FACE street credibility also.wizkid songs can neva be evergreen wit dat childish lyrics but i think mtv africa gateman arrange the list wit female cleanner.
U cn say that again. U are on point.

1 Like

Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by mcaylife(m): 10:46am On Oct 04, 2014
TONY TETULA'S song...... MY CAR
Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by klaus1: 10:54am On Oct 04, 2014
what about faze...tatoo girl
Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by klaus1: 11:00am On Oct 04, 2014
mcaylife:
TONY TETULA'S song...... MY CAR
that is one of the worst songs
Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by Sike(m): 11:01am On Oct 04, 2014
Mumu songs.
Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by cr7lomo: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2014
Surulere lmfao . So are they sayin that some of the songs on d list are beta than fall in love , tongolo and mogbono feli feli . Besides , no timaya on d list . No artiste in Africa has won d number of African best act on MTV like dbanj(4) with d songs why me, mogbono feli feli, fall in love and Oliver twist , they should all b on d list including his breakthrough song tongolo
Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by pojophilius(m): 11:31am On Oct 04, 2014
Abeg,wetin 'chop my money' dy do for dat list??nwa baby??pakurumo ke??,wia dem kolomental,strongthing,olufunmi,+y'all can c donjazzy is the producer nigeria has ever produced,4 songs from a single man...#donalldway#
Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by henrixx(m): 11:52am On Oct 04, 2014
where my song? so all d song wey I dey sing since na wash abi?
Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by CrinkumCrankum: 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
ADA ADA By Flavour should be number 2 after African queen
Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by weselomo(m): 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
baddo olamide still gonna work more but where is duro soke ?
Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by Tnot(m): 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
Non of Dagrin song was listed #SMH
Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by oluwasegun007(m): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tomis14:
MTV Base Africa has released their 20 greatest Nigerian songs of all time.

Which song do you think is missing from the list?

Source:http://www.toniaodili.com/2014/10/mtv-africa-releases-names-of-9ja.html?m=0
90% correct....but faze suppose dey
Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by tpia1: 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
CNNg:
Of all time?

Its satire, i suppose.
Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by longerthroat(m): 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
where is marvelous Benji on the list?
Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by austinbrown: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
[quote author=zizytd post=26838022][/quote]. Says who
Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by jahjehova(m): 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
omicron:
How

I guess they mean BEST SONGS OF THE LAST DECADE

#long term memory loss everywhere

You took the words outta my mouth

1 Like

Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by nonsojaggs: 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
Dis songs re missing;
Iyanya Kukere
Olamide eni duro
Sunny Nneji oruka
Timaya dem mama
J martins good or bad
Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 05, 2014
Even for the greatest Nigerian songs of the last decade (2004-2014), this list is still defective. Bracket's Yori Yori, Tosin Martin's Olomi, D'Banj's Fall in Love (NOT Why Me or Oliver Twist sef)), and a couple of other hits should make the list of the greatest songs of the last decade. Never mind ALL TIME.

1 Like

Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by tpia1: 4:47am On Oct 05, 2014
btw why is mtv africa releasing a list about nigeria?

shouldnt they have a nigeria subdivision since africa is not a country?

ie should be mtv nigeria, to reduce these types of errors.
Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by Engr12(m): 9:16am On Oct 05, 2014
Where is wande coal baby hello
Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by Nelrulez(m): 11:07am On Oct 05, 2014
Why is cry or nigerian girls by mode9 not on that list
Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by Thayorr(m): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
1st thing I noticed.

flowjoe:
Agreed
They were all blazing at sometime
But I'd rock street credibility at anytime cool
Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by donfinegirl: 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
D only two songs i can vouch for are african queen nd oliver twist as for the rest i cant really say
Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by sunnyt1(m): 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
Apart from ''African queen", non of these songs deserve to be on the list.

Its the greatest Nigerian songs of all time we are talking about and MTV and its teenage audience didnt deem it fit to include songs produced before year 2000. Isnt dis an insult to our music legends both dead and alive.

Who and who prepared this list, to start with?
Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by jammani(m): 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
Wat of Maintain+Banky and Eldee, #BigBoy
Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
Jahoozee by Olu Mentain should be at nom. 3
Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by ddeola: 6:10am On Oct 06, 2014
This is UNACCEPTABLE ! They no nothing about "Nigerians music of all time"
Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by BTT(m): 8:23am On Oct 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Cardinal Rex Jim Lawson died 43 years ago but his songs still live. He was just 33 years. Jolly Papa, Bere Bote, Aye Muba, Gowon Special, Tamuno Bo Iboro Ma, Sawale, Love Mu Adure, Oweibo Nua, Yellow Sisi, etc are hits till date. I'm at presently listen to his "Gowon Special" which he did with his Rivers Men Band.

Still looking for his songs though. Any help?
Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:03am On Oct 06, 2014
BTT:

I bought his CD in Lagos and downloaded others.
Re: MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time by naptu2: 9:05am On Oct 06, 2014
BTT:

Do a Google search for "YouTube downloader", then download these songs.

Cardinal Rex Jim Lawson - Sawale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBOXi3bJ7ug

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pictures Of Wizkid At Today’s EndSARS Protest In London / Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" / Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.