Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? (55961 Views)

Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) / Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
omicron: It's not about comfort.

Studies have proven that wearing tight undergarments by men is a major cause of male-factor infertility
Yeah....ur sperm in protenious in nature and protein is easily destroyed by heat. So wearing pants just heats up ur scrotum which affects and burn off all the sperms stored in ur testicles.
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
discussing men and paynts... to 7pages

man and panties in the same sentence sounds really gay. and have u noticed a man's panties washed, tumble dried, folded or HANGING? i tell u, thou shalt redefine GAY.
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by Richie0974: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
omicron: It's not about comfort.

Studies have proven that wearing tight undergarments by men is a major cause of male-factor infertility
I read dat 2....buh I don't think itz tru
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by micolaj: 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
Arva:
Yeah....ur sperm in protenious in nature and protein is easily destroyed by heat. So wearing pants just heats up ur scrotum which affects and burn off all the sperms stored in ur testicles.
gr8t
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by JhaayYoung: 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
Pant!!!!!.. No offense, sounds gayish in my opinion.. I don't subscribe to it.
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by micolaj: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Pants cannot save you from embarassment al d time, it's only your MIND that can. control your mind and avoid d embarassment

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by Ekiseme(m): 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
Jasi7: God forbid....what are u sayin man?...how in hell's name can a mann wear pants...there are more thight wears to buy if u dnt want boxers...but wearing pants sounds so WACK...
your own opinion,you don't have to agree with me wink
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by ladycomfort(f): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
I love guys on white pant so therefore I would like to see my husband on white pant. Its a huge turn on for me

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by iyisco2001(m): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
EroticAngelina: Wow... #blushing! Its cool, infact very cooool! So that their diick will not be dangling and tickling them in public, especially guys with biig diicks! Thats why u see some guys jacking their diccks up with their hand grin but if u wear pant too much, ur dicck will grow shorter! And infertility tinzzz!! cheesy guys, just wear boxers if u are staying at home, but if u going out to an event or occasion, wear pants biko, so that it will not disgrace u. I went to a party in a mini skirt, nd a guy saw my asss, and i swr, i saw his hard bulge in d centre of his trousers, he was so embarrassed, he refused to look at me truawt the party!! grin that wouldnt have happened if he had worn pants tongue
Piksur or i don belive u undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by jevic(m): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
Will be back.
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by Enasco1(m): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
D question strictly says, ladies wot re ur views abt guys who wear pants!!!! Instead of d guys 2 allow d ladies mak dia comments, they are d ones contributing!!
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by iyisco2001(m): 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
yollychika: If una like make una even wear g-string ...na dah 1 concern una #continuesmydrink
Mind if I sit down to share the drink grin
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by Missmossy(f): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
What thread,filled with lot of hilarious posts,i reserve my comment.
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by Hoii(m): 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
Pank ke? Mandela must be free o. Boxers all the way
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by lawrenceunaa: 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
kobonaire: lawrenceunaa
Post the evidence .... put your money where your mouth is.
thomas here it is.

Is it bad to wear 'tight' underwear?
Hi, I am a guy, and I wear briefs and boxer briefs, which are tight
on the genitals and wasteline, but nothing 'constricting' on the
7 Answers • Men's Health
Facebook® Account Sign Up. Join for Free
Today!
Facebook
Ads
Best Answer (Chosen by Voter)
There's 2 main problems with wearing tight underwear.

1. Fact......When you reach puberty, testosterone get pushed high
into your blood stream and dihydrotestosterone which is up to 30
times more powerful, causes penis shaft and total package growth.
During the frequent inrush of DHT, spontaneous erections take
place, and for guys around 15 to 19 years of age, this could be
almost every 15 minutes.
Fact....The spontaneous erections are performing the fantastic
important job of filling out all new penis shaft growth as new
hollow bodies that make up the length and mass of the penis as the
hollow spongy tissue fills up with blood. The intent is to fill the
shaft out nice straight and even, with no flaws....besides the feel
good and strength feelings that come along with it.
Fact....If you wear tight pouch type underwear during this stage of
your growth and after, you can develop an unwanted curve in the
shaft of your penis because it fills out, getting bent the same way
always. We each have a natural side that our penis falls on and this
determines how it will always get bent the same way each time a
spontaneous erection occurs. A slight curve to one side is not huge
problem, but at the same time, you don't really need or want one.

2. Fact....Your balls are on the outside of your body in a scrotum
which drops your testicles away from your body when you get
warm and pulls them in closer and tighter when they get cold. It's
like an automatic thermostat for the temperature of your balls.
Fact.... Your testicles do their best job of producing testosterone
and sperm cells at around 2 to 7 deg. below body temperature. Your
scrotum automatically controls their temperature within that
range.
Tight underwear defeats that natural temperature control
and keeps them overheated most of the time. Unless your trying to
have a baby, the sperm count won't matter much at this time, but
premium testosterone production matters huge.
Solution to the problem.....Wear loose boxer underwear for
spontaneous erection development sake and temperature control
purposes during daily regular work, play, and activity.

To impress your Lady when you reach that stage in your life for
Lovers, put on briefs, speedo type wear ... tight boxer briefs with
lots of give, style men"s wear for the short period of time while
she's going to be impressed with watching you come up and for
play.

She's going to be impressed, your going to feel good, and they
won't be on you for very long.
Me! :- )
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Dihydrotestosterone#Effects_on_sexual_development

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by Orezy5(m): 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
ddjay: PANT,dts y I av a banana (no straight)my son will wear boxers afterall,dia is boxers for 2/3 yrs old
. So are u trying to say dat banana d**ks cnt do anytin? undecided
ddjay: PANT,dts y I av a banana (no straight)my son will wear boxers afterall,dia is boxers for 2/3 yrs old
. So are u trying to say dat banana d**ks cnt do anytin?
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by OCTAVO: 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
God bless the man who designed boxer! grin
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by pee777(m): 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
3cycle: A guy who doesn't wear pant would Likely cheat in a Relationship.
A guy who wears pant Keeps his thing under control and saves himself from Unnecessary attention any time he sees what "he" likes.
(Tuface 1995)

You missed it! Continous pant keep ur libido very low that's why you think you 're under control, it makes ur stuff smaller due to continous heat especially in this our naija weather, much heat in that area shrink ur testis thereby making them produce low quality sperms. Better go for a boxer for ur son from age 7 if you don't want him suffer hat u had suffered

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by cocopeach(f): 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
my dad wore pants wen he was alive,my man does now...i think they are the cutest and neatest men amidst men because male pants are white...

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by kobonaire(m): 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
lawrenceunaa: thomas here it is.

Is it bad to wear 'tight' underwear?
Hi, I am a guy, and I wear briefs and boxer briefs, which are tight
on the genitals and wasteline, but nothing 'constricting' on the
7 Answers • Men's Health
Facebook® Account Sign Up. Join for Free
Today!
Facebook
Ads
Best Answer (Chosen by Voter)
There's 2 main problems with wearing tight underwear.

1. Fact......When you reach puberty, testosterone get pushed high
into your blood stream and dihydrotestosterone which is up to 30
times more powerful, causes penis shaft and total package growth.
During the frequent inrush of DHT, spontaneous erections take
place, and for guys around 15 to 19 years of age, this could be
almost every 15 minutes.
Fact....The spontaneous erections are performing the fantastic
important job of filling out all new penis shaft growth as new
hollow bodies that make up the length and mass of the penis as the
hollow spongy tissue fills up with blood. The intent is to fill the
shaft out nice straight and even, with no flaws....besides the feel
good and strength feelings that come along with it.
Fact....If you wear tight pouch type underwear during this stage of
your growth and after, you can develop an unwanted curve in the
shaft of your penis because it fills out, getting bent the same way
always. We each have a natural side that our penis falls on and this
determines how it will always get bent the same way each time a
spontaneous erection occurs. A slight curve to one side is not huge
problem, but at the same time, you don't really need or want one.

2. Fact....Your balls are on the outside of your body in a scrotum
which drops your testicles away from your body when you get
warm and pulls them in closer and tighter when they get cold. It's
like an automatic thermostat for the temperature of your balls.
Fact.... Your testicles do their best job of producing testosterone
and sperm cells at around 2 to 7 deg. below body temperature. Your
scrotum automatically controls their temperature within that
range.
Tight underwear defeats that natural temperature control
and keeps them overheated most of the time. Unless your trying to
have a baby, the sperm count won't matter much at this time, but
premium testosterone production matters huge.
Solution to the problem.....Wear loose boxer underwear for
spontaneous erection development sake and temperature control
purposes during daily regular work, play, and activity.

To impress your Lady when you reach that stage in your life for
Lovers, put on briefs, speedo type wear ... tight boxer briefs with
lots of give, style men"s wear for the short period of time while
she's going to be impressed with watching you come up and for
play.

She's going to be impressed, your going to feel good, and they
won't be on you for very long.
Me! :- )
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Dihydrotestosterone#Effects_on_sexual_development

Oga, what you posted appears to be a Men's Health Q&A which relies on readers to up vote the best answer. That's is no where near anything scientific
It's like presenting this NairaLand thread as a scientific publication ..... smiley
Also, the wiki article you posted on Dihydrotestosterone does not mention men's briefs as the cause of Dihydrotestosterone.

I still be Thomas wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by cocopeach(f): 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
Arva:
that's why you have bigger sizes
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by Andy790(m): 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
irishCream: I personally don't like it...will ensure my son won't use pant as soon as he turns a teenager. It makes their d*ick curvy and reduces the size. A curvy d*ick can destroy the womb!

And hw did u knw diz?
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by Andy790(m): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
rosebase: I tink pants is beta for guys cos it's kp thr tin in control

Mayb u shuld grow a d**k first b4 u decide wats best for us...
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
I think for guys its just a matter of preference. If you've been wearing briefs, you'll naturally prefer them to boxers. Many of us started doing boxers in high school. When lot much younger, mom bought only pants for us. However, boxers makes you feel more ventilated... This is so cool.

Dunno what the medical implications of briefs are, but I rep boxer shorts.

But I'm sure mist ladies prefer pants/briefs cos it turns them on. Forget all that "it helps guys to pack their thing well"

My take is:

Boxers - outings
Pants/briefs - bedroom play or stripping for your wife. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
Lemon12: pant is the best inner wear for guys
Lol...How did you know gringringrin
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by Andy790(m): 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Kunleskey: Come and c free flow of air The day i stop wearing pant..

lolzzzzzzz
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by babeface3: 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
long and continuous wearing of pants bends the abuna grin
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by Atmmachine(m): 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
Do you know why i hate some Nigerians ??
They're so dumb & they ain't willing to learn..

The reason why the scrotal sac is located outside the body is because the body temperature is very hot.
Have you gone to a sperm bank ??
Why are the sperm stored in the refrigerator & not in the oven ??

The reason why so many men have smelly balls is because the wear tight under wears.
Ask yourself why so many ladies wear boxers.
Wearing pant for a long day will keep air from refreshing their pusssy thereby making their cat to smell

Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ok do u mean Gstring lipsrsealed or which type tongue
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by ezeigbo194(m): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
Kia no Oo why imprison the brother Haba its a free world evry body deserves freedom even bro j. Thomas
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by beeznitfizo: 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
cocopeach: my dad wore pants wen he was alive,my man does now...i think they are the cutest and neatest men amidst men because male pants are white...

read thru all d post & was searchn 4 that. Boxers is a deliberate design by fashionists to CASH IN on d obvious contemporary insalubrious indulgence of menfolk @ grooming n agada hygeine.
Men of 2day are just 2 lazy n dirty 2 regularly wash their inners so they always prefer boxers wc they cn wear 4 six days at a stretch;panties dnt gv u room 4 such. Panties, i mean d white type made of quality cotton absorbs n reflects of heat better than even d best quality boxers bc of it closeness to d skin.
Only neat men lk us who wear panties once, thn wash knw their true worth.
Dirty men always stick 2 their boxers sewn out of yards of materials.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) / I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.