Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? (55963 Views)

Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) / Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by boboLIL(m): 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
Lols, ah can't oo,,, d first day ah wore pant,,ah felt like ah av puss.y...so uncomfortable....t mks me feel like I'm a gal....na boxers or tuq.....
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by Gynacologist(m): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ekiseme: Cooler than thermocool a.c

You feel more packaged and comfortable in pants than in boxer grin
so u d wear g string
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by maximas(m): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
Pants is the best am on it right I love it
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by kullozone(m): 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
masonkz: They feel so uncomfortable. Men shouldn't wear pants everyday, if at all.

yea!
pants are for the ladies(including yu).
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by Ekiseme(m): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
Gynacologist: so u d wear g string
no sir, you never heard of panties meant for Men
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by emeka94(m): 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
aaronson: I was an avid pant wearer all through the formative part of maturity,I'm grown but regretted what pant did to me,left me with just 6 while my niqqaz are over 7,7.5 and turgid

So u dey measure ur niqqaz parcels abi?! cheesy
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by Maeblaq: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
omicron: It's not about comfort.

Studies have proven that wearing tight undergarments by men is a major cause of male-factor infertility
how?
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by dokunbam(m): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
I stop wearing pants as a fresh man in school, we i washed my pant and dry it, omo see yabing from guys

i have to stop wearing it, but the first two weeks was hell, any small thing my jabulani go would go out of control, but i have over come that, i control my self,

it will take your total unclothedness for it to go wild, it will charge but God is in control

Amen grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by date1816: 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
A decade after the migration to Madinah (Hijrah), the Prophet Muhammad returned to Makkah for a final pilgrimage. Over a hundred thousand Muslims gathered on the Plain of Arafat during the Hajj pilgrimage to hear him speak. Those gathered may not have realized that this would be his final address, as he passed away just a few weeks later. In this sermon, he encouraged Muslims to embrace racial equality, to treat women well, and to remain steadfast in faith.

Prophet Muhammad's Farewell Address

Delivered on the Plain of Arafat, 9 Dhul-Hijjah 10 H. (632 C.E.)
After praising and thanking Allah, he said:

"Oh, people! Lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and take these words to those who could not be present here today.
Oh, people! Just as you regard this month, this day, this city as sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your Lord, and that He will indeed reckon your deeds. Allah has forbidden you to take usury (interest), therefore all interest obligations shall henceforth be waived. Your capital, however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequity. Allah has Judged that there shall be no interest...

Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

Oh, people! It is true that you have certain rights with regard to women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under Allah's trust and with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them, for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with any one of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste.

Oh, people! Listen to me in earnest! Worship Allah, say your five daily prayers, fast during the month of Ramadan, and give your wealth in Zakat (charity). Perform Hajj if you can afford to.

Remember, one day you will appear before Allah and answer your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.
Oh, people! No prophet or apostle will come after me, and no new faith will be born. Reason well, therefore, oh people, and understand the words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the Quran and my example, the Sunnah. If you follow these you will never go astray.

All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others, and those to others again. And may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness, Oh Allah, that I have conveyed your message to your people."
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by tunesoft(m): 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Omo..NO for me...breeze gats circulate for dat area well..nd d only way is by boxers....with pants...it's gonna be hell...so No way
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by tonychristopher: 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
It has a way if making penis look like banana
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by rbekins: 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
remmyton: My friend once touched a guy's bre*ast playingly and BAM!!!!!! He's d!*ck stood, if he had worn A pant, we wouldn't av noticed, but it stood glaring at us, lol, he turned his n packed t well

Medically, pants is not proper for guys but boxer. Almost every guy will react to that touch as long as the woman is cool just like you.lol (but thats true)
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by date1816: 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
REMIND ME: INDEPENDENCE FROM WHAT?

When it is democracy day they lash out at "military dictatorship". If they were to mark the day the killing of twins was stopped you hear "this is the day when the barbaric and evil and demonic killing of twins was stopped" and they quickly add an oyibo womans name

But then they say it is independence day and we are talking of every other thing apart from the fact that some people came from Europe, considered us soulless and sub-humans who are incapable of governance, took our people as slaves, lashed their backs if they were healthy enough otherwise they are dumped in the ocean: your mother before your eyes your little girl before your eyes; enforced their system of rule and shoved their way of life down our throats and called us names other than that which dignifies

No, we don't like that topic. Like Brother Ali the poet would say "we don't really wanna talk about the race thing. The whole grandparent use to have slaves thing"

Today we talk like them, dress like them, think like them, sing like them, and only become "African" when we want to dance. So that a man hangs one of his legs and two of his hands in the air, opens his mouth and closes it sticking out his tongue when he opens it and it is a dance, it is Africa.

You need to look at the oyibo man's face when he dance with you; he laughs and has that "ok, let me stoop this low" look, the way you will act if you were to for some reasons dance with children

As a Muslim I am informed by the Qur'an that nations exist for the sake of identification not oppression and evil discrimination. Hence one extreme is to hate the west for what it's leaders have done and are doing but another extreme is to be westernize beyond divine guidance, common sense and a sense of history. Let the oppressors who colonized the world at least have the decency of apologising and making amends. They have not done that because you are in their pockets, they have not done that because instead of using this moment to reflect on what was done to you and riding yourself and your community of any remnant of this atrocities, you are busy cursing out your country for being 54 and backward instead of asking why some other country is 200 years old and you are 54 whereas your people existed before theirs

Until we stop these presenters from the agony of talking from their nose, these musicians from objectifying women and singing about their body parts, and these actresses from all that they do, we cannot lay claim to being independent from slavery. They enslaved us and made us enslave ourselves afterwards
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by fairygeh(f): 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
Lmao at comments cheesy
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by Sike(m): 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
For me, its anything goes. I wear the two fine fine.
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by tym92(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
yuzjet: What should I say?

But most of them dat uses pant has a curved D*ck like Banana grin
seconded.....meaning, I 4lo yhU
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by butanep(m): 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
Pant keee... pant is for the older men while boxers is for the fresh young dude like us. With boxers, there is free flow of air in and out of the John Thomas and it can also exercise it self by erecting and relaxing without any hindrance...
Boxers is the surest for guys... we give the pants to the ladies
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by yuzjet(m): 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
tym92: seconded.....meaning, I 4lo yhU

I see u wink
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by TonYzeallY(m): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
I stopped d sh*t since 1999 when i noticed dat mY koboko was forming a 'C' curve towards my arnus..i mean u need to quietly open dat pant of a sh't n see how intimidated ur i-Robbot has been reduced to.
Pank ko, Peteru ni...
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by donttouch: 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ekiseme: Cooler than thermocool a.c

You feel more packaged and comfortable in pants than in boxer grin

? for d ladies, u go ansa. Abi u be trans?
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by dokunbam(m): 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
sod09: I hate pants,its gives me petele(rash)

grin
omg
p-e-t-e-l-e petele

i cant remember the last time i heard this, that should be when i was in primary school

petele grin
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by Visocrate(m): 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
Abeg jor freedom for all since I got independence no more restriction jor
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by lahit14(m): 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
kinggenesis: A big YES when I'm on a plain trouser and NO for jeans.

Evn worse on plan, not that I wear dem at all but I tink on plain the line trace might be visible, lol!! If ur a guy wit a big ass......well, sex apeal for homosexy, I hear they rape this days.
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by mkoabiola: 11:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
Until any of my guyz wear pant *as 4 me nooooo
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by yassjib: 12:13am On Oct 04, 2014
wearing pant most of the time causes infectious of the genital...
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 04, 2014
bestestgirl:

@Topic, I don't really care sha, its their business
Do you like the angle of the dangle??
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 04, 2014
annexes: It's sexy seeing guys on pant..it's really cool. I love it.
Hope so
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by Cutekriss(m): 1:14am On Oct 04, 2014
Ekiseme: yea...it's more securing

I mean total lock_up,no visible misbehaving from downside lipsrsealed
Lolzz!
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by Cutekriss(m): 1:17am On Oct 04, 2014

grin

Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by Ekiseme(m): 1:20am On Oct 04, 2014
donttouch:

? for d ladies, u go ansa. Abi u be trans?
sorry sir
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by ThatBoheemyan: 2:04am On Oct 04, 2014
Lemon12: pant is the best inner wear for guys

Really? Kindly explain why you think so.
Re: Ladies What's Your Say About Guys/men Who Wear Pants? by tomiobj(m): 2:08am On Oct 04, 2014
datguru: It might sound funny but true. Some men/guys wear pants grin . ladies what's your say ? Is it cool?
. Nepa never brings light in d trouser of men who wear pants

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) / I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.