Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. (86053 Views)

Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks / ~Blood Money: Does It Really Exists?~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Etosonc(m): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
austinbrown: Nothing like blood money, it doesn't work
have U Try It B/f cheesy
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Emmanuel602(m): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
I don't think it's real because I have been looking for somebody that will connect me with a blood money ritualist for the past five years and I've not seen any

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
valdes00:
Cos the herbalists knws the repercussion of money ritual, dats y dey dnt do it for themselves.... Money ritual is damn real, dnt let me narrate my experience....
pls narrate.i

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by homesteady(m): 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
lmao! Do people still ask this kind of questions? Continue deceiving yourself that there is nothing like money ritual! Until the day you'll wake up in bush with all the hair on your body shaved and you are the next on the line to be sacrificed!

10 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Olayinkaoj(m): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
Omode o mo'ogun, o n pe l'ewuro. Everyone is entitled to his belief. I believe there exists blood money.

4 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
it's a surprise how money just appears out of nowhere and will still remain authentic
but ehn, how does this propagate 'The Fappening'...
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by adepiero: 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
Don't be fooled by western civilization. blood money or better put "money ritual" is real and still potent. the fact that you don't believe it doesn't mean its not in existence. just hope and pray you or your family/relatives do not fall victim of circumstance

The concept behind money ritual is what confuses people. according to my own little understanding, money doesn't just appear out of nowhere according to ppl beliefs but instead, the money is being taken from somewhere and given to the person that did the ritual. if money was popping out of nowhere then every ritualist would be a billionaire, the money is stolen by jinns from banks or ppls investment and in turn ask for favors for services rendered. majorly the jinns ask impossible favors or things that kills human spirit like killing a fellow human or sleeping with a blood relation.

read more on jinns for better understanding.

14 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by topfally75(m): 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
Diabolical Power is real and d pioneer of dis power which is Devil can do watever u desire as long u can do wat he ask of u. Blood money is real but der ar certain sacrifies u need to do in order to invoke d spirits dat bring d money nd watever u c durin d process of d intiation wil determine ur life span.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
Blood is a very strong material for covenant. Any covenant that involves blood goes a long way unlike other form of covenants. Blood money is real, pray you don't fall a victim
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Etosonc(m): 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
Let Us Be Real Here And Stop Claiming 21century, It Got Noting To Do With Powers Beyond.Things We Dnt Know About Happens And Exist In Dis World
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by stjsd(m): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Janetozi(f): 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
It is real joor! false Ko, fairy tale ni.

Who say there is no blood money when the devil is still in the ministry of "bring life and get rich"?

Biblical version "And the chief priests took the silver pieces, and said, it is not lawful for to put them into the treasury, because, it is the price of blood" Matthew 27:6

real life version (1) i know the case of a good christain woman, she was closer to God and prays always and thank for some genuine men of God.

When her pastor saw the evil intent towards her, he told her "go on dry fasting and prayer on so so day, don't eat nor drink and don't let anyone know that u are fasting the woman agreed.

She fasted on the first day, on the 2nd, the son when home to visit her. And she was happy not knowing that if not for God, the guy would have sent her to early grave.

That day, the son gave her a special bread and ask her not to share it with anyone "mama, this bread is a special bread for you, don't share it with anybody. I will give other their own, use this one to drink tea this night, it is different from other bread and very sweet as u can see"

mama: nwa m' imela o, chukwu gozie gi

next morning the guy as the mother if she have taken tea with the bread the woman told him no that she is not yet hungry and the guy became worried and restless that the woman was almost tempted to tell him that she is fasting but she didn't.

The woman start being suspicious of her son, what she did was make tea, enter her room, divid the bread, hide the bread somewhere in her room, throw the tea away from the back window, stay in her room for some minutes and came out to thank her son for the delicious bread.

And the guy was happy because his trap has caught a big cobra.

The following morning, everybody wakes up but Mr was assumed to be still sleeping or maybe resting. When breakfasts was served and they went to his room to check on him he didn't wake after all the knocking.

They have no option than to break down the door and when they did, what they saw was Cobra

when the woman called on her pastor, even before she could open her mouth to explain what happened, the pastor was the one to tell her what befall her son and made her understand that that was the reason why he asked her to fast, that the son wanted to use her for "RITUAL"

Had it been she ate the bread, she would have been the one that will turn to cobra.

May he that dig a pit against us fall into it IJN amen

27 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Etosonc(m): 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
Emmanuel602: I don't think it's real because I have been looking for somebody that will connect me with a blood money ritualist for the past five years and I've not seen any
they Dont Expose Them Sef, Get It Into Ur Head
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
dhammyg: I THINK IT IS FALSE

IF IT IS TRUE WHY IS THAT NONE OF THE RITUALISTS HAVE EVER MADE THE FORBES LIST

CHECK THE RICHEST PEOPLECIN THE WORLD,NONE OF THEM DID RITUALSwinkTO BECOME RICH IN LIFE WORK HARD AND BE SMARTwinkFUCCK BLOOD MONEYangry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How you take know this?
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by chris10obaje(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
I believe "blood money" does exist but my only problem the authenticity.how do they get serial numbers undecided
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by kullozone(m): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
i have a friend who does G
for over 3yrs my guy nor hama anytin,but after he went to baba and baba buried two cows alive on his behalf
2weeks later his maga paid 8m.
frm den til nw na constant payin oh!infact,non don pay less dan 6m to my guy.
dis guy of 25 now has two buildings to his name.
tho i dnt believe in it but i've seen people get rich after doin sum spiritual stuff.

3 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by LEXYCOM: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
in omawummi voice: IF YOU ASK MEEEEEEE NA WHO I GO ASKKKKK....THE MATTER WEY U ASK SO, E TAIL WEY E STARTTTT...NO BE ME GO TALK HAMMM E HEAVY FOR MY MOUTH...

2 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Gbengem(m): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
It is as Real as Ebola
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by SporaD8: 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
yuzedo: is real. my nebor in banana iceland is an blood money man.

his name is daddy shina aka MR JERRRY. he have a blood BANK in abroad sad
Chief sweet us is back!!! This salah is going to be great o.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by timilehing(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
dhammyg: I THINK IT IS FALSE

IF IT IS TRUE WHY IS THAT NONE OF THE RITUALISTS HAVE EVER MADE THE FORBES LIST

CHECK THE RICHEST PEOPLECIN THE WORLD,NONE OF THEM DID RITUALSwinkTO BECOME RICH IN LIFE WORK HARD AND BE SMARTwinkFUCCK BLOOD MONEYangry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't say what you don't know. Because ritualists are not on Forbes​ list doesn't indicate money ritual is not real. Every ritual comes with a price & these ritualist knows the consequences attached to it. People that can take the risk are the ones doing rituals. Less I forget, you don't pay a ritualist with ritual money, all payment with clean money!!

2 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by smart12345678: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
Its damn real... Wealth, fame, power, prestige among others can be achieved tru devilish way. Doing money ritual doesn't mean the parameters involved will print money. There are so many ways devil does it tins. Yur wealth will jes strt multiplying in an unthinkable way.

And if yu think its not real, yu can embark on an excursion to SOCA forest in Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
Its so real have almost been kidnapped b4 owk lemme explain further. I went to ajaokuta for a birthday party so when coming back to lokoja on monday morning I saw a car waiting for passengers so I hopped in while waiting for more passengers I saw a red cloth wrapped around a wood carved statue by then I was already suspicious minutes later the driver receive a call so he walked away from the car to pick it I stepped down from the car to catch some air so I had him tell the person that by 3 that day he will deliver the package that passengers are hard to come by that morning that he only has one passenger in his vehicle on hearing that I went in the car took my bag and took to my hills to my greatest surprise the driver got in the car to chase me my only savior that day was the road safety that were @the road side the next sunday I gave this as an testimony on how god saved my life ooo

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by eleko1: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
I think it is real.If not,can somebody explain all ritual killing/those arrested carrying human parts or trade it?I understand that those who engage in dis blood money dnt live long.May we not fall into the trap of the wicked force
benega: We have all encountered this subject both In films and in the real world. But do u belive it exists??how possible is it in the real world ?? Initiall, I used to dismiss such tales as fantasy but some events I've witnessed have turned my beliefs 360. 4 instance how can a man burn down 5 consecutive shops(shops he rented 4rm pple 4 his wholesale biscuit business) under mysterious circumstances within 3 years? And his fortunes instead of dwindling is growing in leaps and bounds The last shop he burned was my uncle's and after that incident my uncle suffered serious economic recession even till now. I have other stories that I'll share as the thread progresses. If u have any, share it here and also if u think u have an explanation to these eerie occurrences then by all means share it with us. #peace
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by smart12345678: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
samflexxy: Its so real have almost been kidnapped b4 owk lemme explain further. I went to ajaokuta for a birthday party so when coming back to lokoja on monday morning I saw a car waiting for passengers so I hopped in while waiting for more passengers I saw a red cloth wrapped around a wood carved statue by then I was already suspicious minutes later the driver receive a call so he walked away from the car to pick it I stepped down from the car to catch some air so I had him tell the person that by 3 that day he will deliver the package that passengers are hard to come by that morning that he only has one passenger in his vehicle on hearing that I went in the car took my bag and took to my hills to my greatest surprise the driver got in the car to chase me my only savior that day was the road safety that were @the road side the next sunday I gave this as an testimony on how god saved my life ooo

Smt like dat also happend to me like two times b4 buh Thank God I was able to make kweek decision without getting terrified. It takes enof confidence to man up in that kind of situation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by armyofone(m): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
Not real!! You guys in Africa should stop wasting life
We are using stem cell to recreate life, yonder people are killing each other to make some dirty naira.
Wake up Africans and face the realities of life.

4 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by UnimkeAk(m): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
Our brothers from the east, come and explain.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by baba11(m): 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
benega: We have all encountered this subject both In films and in the real world. But do u belive it exists??how possible is it in the real world ?? Initiall, I used to dismiss such tales as fantasy but some events I've witnessed have turned my beliefs 360. 4 instance how can a man burn down 5 consecutive shops(shops he rented 4rm pple 4 his wholesale biscuit business) under mysterious circumstances within 3 years? And his fortunes instead of dwindling is growing in leaps and bounds The last shop he burned was my uncle's and after that incident my uncle suffered serious economic recession even till now. I have other stories that I'll share as the thread progresses. If u have any, share it here and also if u think u have an explanation to these eerie occurrences then by all means share it with us. #peace
I never do am so can't I answer you on this.....good day........
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by sarutobie(m): 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
smart12345678: Its damn real... Wealth, fame, power, prestige among others can be achieved tru devilish way. Doing money ritual doesn't mean the parameters involved will print money. There are so many ways devil does it tins. Yur wealth will jes strt multiplying in an unthinkable way.

And if yu think its not real, yu can embark on an excursion to SOCA forest in Ibadan.
most of the people saying they don't believe it are just feigning ignorance. .the people killed in soka forest nko? I guess their missing parts were used for preparing egusi soup? if it wasn't working for them then why the risk? as a Christian, the bible talked about powers and principalities, so I will be lying with my tongue in cheek if I say I do not believe.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by joshrare(m): 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
For those who believe its real

Where is the headquarters of illuminati in nigeria?
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by holatin(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
go ijebu or Cotonou to do your research. you may not return with your head though.#antitribalism

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by ISBLIAC(m): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
joshrare: For those who believe its real

Where is the headquarters of illuminati in nigeria?
you wan join them ni?stop being desperate for money.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Mclick(m): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
bestestgirl: the man just has some serious bad luck grin
I pity him though, I'm sure nobody will ever rent shop to him again
bad luck you saycheesy abi he is trading with people's luck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) / Geles: A Nigerian Woman's Must Have. The History Behind Geles / Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.