Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? (14147 Views)

8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them / Why Do Calabar Women Change Their Names When They Marry From Another Tribe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by tosyne2much(m): 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
ronald4lif: The reasons we have sex before marriage are but not limited to :

1. Sex is good, sweet and healthy
2. Sex is a natural calling that both genders love and crave for
3. Many couples who never had sex prior to taking marital vows ended up with various complains of either he/she is not good in bed, he/she is boring and he doesn't have erection/one minute man (note that women of nowadays also wants to be sure of the sexual compatibility of their men before having this sacred life commitment)
4. When a guy doesn't have sex with his babe, experience has it that she easily calls it quit unlike when there has been sexual encounters.
5. When a guy doesn't insist on sex at some point, the girlfriend may start peceiving him as not man enough and may start looking for options outside.
6. A good sex life enhances a relationship and it draws both lovebirds more closer.
7. Girls most times gloats about that he will never see her panties so sex reduces this ego.
8. For us guys (or for me) sex is the highest assurance that a girl is truly mine, even if she cheats.
9. Sex makes a girl loyal and makes us guys value our women the more (unlike the wrong notion perceived by women that guys misbehave after sex, except maybe boys not men).
10. And finally not every relationship must leads to marriage so therefore we have to enjoy it while it last.

Note that, if every relationship was to lead to marriage we would all be virgins and I wonder how tenable this is, ofcourse its not. Moreso, unwanted pregancies/stds can be avoided, why one may ask; use condoms and the ladies contraceptives is allowed and if in any case they both want it raw as its more enjoyable, both can go for stds blood test.
may you live long my broda
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Tallesty1(m): 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
So girls don't ask for sex? You can't be serious.

If we lived in the time that virgins weren't rare then no one would insist on sex b4 marriage.

But now that most ladies are pro in sex

they leave us no choice than to press our mango well well to know if e ripe rich inside before we buy am.

5 Likes

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by tosyne2much(m): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
benromeo39: Will you buy a phone without testing it or buy Christmas turkey if it's asleep? Like I keep saying, love cannot be a singular factor in determining a lifelong relationship. Love + friendship + trust + great sex = unbreakable relationship.
bwhahahahahahahahahahaha laf wan kill me here ooo.. I grin so tey everybody dey look me here

1 Like

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by tosyne2much(m): 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
By default, no dude would insist on bleeping a lady in a relationshop. However, every guy with this mentality have one or two stories to tell.. When I was new in this league of dating, I can tell you I neva had this mentality of bleeping a lady by force in a relationship but so many ladies have made me realize I need to be smart

3 Likes

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Achieverbb(m): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
Question for the goats
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Missmossy(f): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
Lot of senseless poststongue i reserve my comment.

2 Likes

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by plaetton: 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
Considering that other men, perhaps many, have already had sex with them without marrying them, then why should the man that volunteers to marry them not ask to be sexed before taking the plunge?
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by plaetton: 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
Frankly speaking, I don't know why any man with his senses would not want to practice sex with his future partner before the marriage.
Unless the woman in question is a virgin and wishes to remain so.
Otherwise, it is a fraud.

4 Likes

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Waspy(m): 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
The spirit is always willing but the flesh..... well you know abt the flesh embarassed
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
kiss kiss
ronald4lif: The reasons we have sex before marriage are but not limited to :

1. Sex is good, sweet and healthy
2. Sex is a natural calling that both genders love and crave for
3. Many couples who never had sex prior to taking marital vows ended up with various complains of either he/she is not good in bed, he/she is boring and he doesn't have erection/one minute man (note that women of nowadays also wants to be sure of the sexual compatibility of their men before having this sacred life commitment)
4. When a guy doesn't have sex with his babe, experience has it that she easily calls it quit unlike when there has been sexual encounters.
5. When a guy doesn't insist on sex at some point, the girlfriend may start peceiving him as not man enough and may start looking for options outside.
6. A good sex life enhances a relationship and it draws both lovebirds more closer.
7. Girls most times gloats about that he will never see her panties so sex reduces this ego.
8. For us guys (or for me) sex is the highest assurance that a girl is truly mine, even if she cheats.
9. Sex makes a girl loyal and makes us guys value our women the more (unlike the wrong notion perceived by women that guys misbehave after sex, except maybe boys not men).
10. And finally not every relationship must leads to marriage so therefore we have to enjoy it while it last.

Note that, if every relationship was to lead to marriage we would all be virgins and I wonder how tenable this is, ofcourse its not. Moreso, unwanted pregancies/stds can be avoided, why one may ask; use condoms and the ladies contraceptives is allowed and if in any case they both want it raw as its more enjoyable, both can go for stds blood test.
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by lottoe(m): 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
EroticAngelina: I keep thinking about this... Why do guys insist on sex before marriage instead of marriage before sex (as the bible tells us to do) thats for the christians. For guys who arent christians, why do you guys do it? Why is it a must? This has been an issue in the world today! angry and because of this, bastardds (kids without a known father), lovechilds and unwanted children! Even STDs and unwanted pregnancies! Please share your views on this matter!!
@OP, eroticAngelina,....yet you call yourself a christian. sad shocked....back to your question, a guy that truly loves you, will appreciate if you keep your virginity till after marriage for him, jst my own view tho.
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
grin
Waspy: The spirit is always willing but the flesh..... well you know abt the flesh embarassed
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by ronald4lif(m): 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
tosyne2much: may you live long my broda

Thanks and may you live longer too bruv. God bless
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by ronald4lif(m): 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
PinkObsession: kiss kiss

PinkObsession not too good with the emoticons on here, hope say no be ntorr lol
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by ronald4lif(m): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
Missmossy: Lot of senseless poststongue i reserve my comment.

Nah no way, you must come air the comment oo, which kind
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by ronald4lif(m): 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
plaetton: Considering that other men, perhaps many, have already had sex with them without marrying them, then why should the man that volunteers to marry them not ask to be sexed before taking the plunge?

Lol valid point.
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
lottoe:
@OP, eroticAngelina,....yet you call yourself a christian. sad shocked....back to your question, a guy that truly loves you, will appreciate if you keep your virginity till after marriage for him, jst my own view tho.
nairalanders n their sillyness angry my nick has nothing to do with it!! So someone who tags erotic to their nick is not a christian? Shallow minds
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by ronald4lif(m): 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
plaetton: Frankly speaking, I don't know why any man with his senses would not want to practice sex with his future partner before the marriage.

Una no go kill person here chai, fraud lol
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
If you are buying a new phone you don't need to test before buying but if na second hand bros make sure you test first.
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
EroticAngelina: nairalanders n their sillyness angry my nick has nothing to do with it!! So someone who tags erotic to their nick is not a christian? Shallow minds
Na true na. Be like Jesus who never had an erection.
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Rapaltar(m): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hmmmm...

Errrrrr....

What shud i say??....*tlks to self*....

Lemme jezz read d comments....

*grabs popcorn*...

Let these clowns entertain a brother....*wheeew
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by GooseBaba: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
If you have had bad sex before. The thought of not sampling your life partner before signing a marriage contract is 1k foolish and N5 wise...

Have you had sex with someone that you actually regret wasting your time... But they loved it... shocked multiply this feelings by (stuck in a marriage) Tufiakwa.!

Or after signing the dotted line. You realize your partner likes it rough or they like it really really soft... I remember one correct babe, articulated babe, charming, front and back no get part 2.... The type of babe you will see and think of marriage.... But when it got to bedmatic equations, her rules dey make prick fall asleep with annoyance..

You can't kiss me too hard... Ok
Caress my my n.ipple with your tongue...ok
Errm but don't suvk it....ok
Don't go too deep...ok
But I want to feel you inside of me..ok
You're too close... Ok
You can't lift my legs that high.. Ok
No doggie it's degrading... Ok
Finger my azz, but don't play with my clit.. Huh..

LOOK HERE WOMAN.!!!!! See what you have done.. My prick don sleep finish. . grin...Any vaseline, soap, hair lotion... Anything... My palm can do the job.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
Tallesty1: So girls don't ask for sex? You can't be serious.

If we lived in the time that virgins weren't rare then no one would insist on sex b4 marriage.

But now that most ladies are pro in sex

they leave us no choice than to press our mango well well to know if e ripe rich inside before we buy am.

Tallesty1, even you tongue Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by OmoEziokwu: 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
plaetton: Frankly speaking, I don't know why any man with his senses would not want to practice sex with his future partner before the marriage.

This thread is a joke.
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Tallesty1(m): 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
Xcapist:

Tallesty1, even you tongue Hehehe
Then sir.

The ones I bought gave me dysentery.

So I'm on leave now.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by lottoe(m): 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
EroticAngelina: nairalanders n their sillyness angry my nick has nothing to do with it!! So someone who tags erotic to their nick is not a christian? Shallow minds
We are the light of the world. Let your light shine to the world says the bible smiley
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
Tallesty1: Then sir.

The ones I bought gave me dysentery.

So I'm on leave now.

Lwkmd!!
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by passionate88: 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
EroticAngelina: I keep thinking about this... Why do guys insist on sex before marriage instead of marriage before sex (as the bible tells us to do) thats for the christians. For guys who arent christians, why do you guys do it? Why is it a must? This has been an issue in the world today! angry and because of this, bastardds (kids without a known father), lovechilds and unwanted children! Even STDs and unwanted pregnancies! Please share your views on this matter!!
@op, during the courtship and wooing period, won't the guy be buying things for the girl?, what would he gain from her while he buy things for her and take her to many places?. @bolded, condom don finish?.
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by passionate88: 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
MizMyColi: So it's now a money for sex exchange?

SMH for the posters on this thread. undecided
Tit for tat, an eye for an eye... Nigerian girls look for money in a relationship (no b love dm go chop na) the guys look for kitten (man shall not live by br3@st alone)
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by passionate88: 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
KMTee: if you don't want sex before marriage
don't demand anything from them unless they offer
love and respect are reciprocal
if you respect yourself, guy will respect you

but aint sure this is possible cos we gurls are fond of demanding, money for hairdo, recharge cards, take me for shopping, etc
and once u ask for those things, they want something in return.

bible doesn't support sex before marriage and i don't see where bible said men should shoulder gfs' responsibilities before marriage.
Thank you... Many girls know this but they still want to get things without giving in return.
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by passionate88: 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
samflexxy: because we want to taste what will be eating for the rest of our life is @ simple as that
You sure?... Some guys still go ahead to taste others even after they've had their wedding.
Re: Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
passionate88: You sure?... Some guys still go ahead to taste others even after they've had their wedding.
yea that one is different some men find it amusing in cheating on their wife but we talking of a guy who is yet to marry he will @one point wanna eat the forbidden fruit either for the pleasure or just to taste the kitten that he'll be eating all his life for me I wouldn't wanna marry someone have never had sex with it just doesn't sound right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Your Plan For 2024? / How Long Should Courtship Last? / 9 Types Of Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.