Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! (39744 Views)

Fayose, APC Lawmakers Hold Closed-door Meeting In Akure / Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes / Tinubu - 'Hold Jonathan If Anything Happens To Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by major466(m): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2014
Truth234:

You don't understand do you? Baba no dey go anywhere, he had meeting with GEJ few weeks ago and he has repeatedly said he is not leaving PDP, the party he co-founded. Baba is the only person in PDP that can call Tinubu to order and that is what baba is doing.
OBJ is not a founding member of PDP.
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by ekolina(m): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2014
johnmartus:
if indeed mark is a sneak like you claimed Jonathan would haven't stain in aso rock to this date
I wonder y he called him a snake, when he didnt go to obj alone unlike Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by akraym(m): 11:22am On Oct 04, 2014
codedguy1:
[s]I don't know how healthy obasanjo and Buhari's relationship is, but I know obasanjo will not want Atiku to be president. I also don't think Tinubu will trust Atiku. Buhari will be irritated with Atiku now.

The convention where APC's presidential candidate will emerge will be quite interesting.

GEJ just dey laff. Obasanjo will rather have Jonathan there than Atiku who seem to be more audible in the APC presidential race than Buhari.

Mark is there to tell Obasanjo to support the lesser evil which is Jonathan.

Tinubu go just collect money and sell the APC presidential slot regardless of who becomes their presidential candidate[/s].

All these are my personal permutations anyways.
Permutation. 2 DIrect, BabaJebu Noni
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by abu12: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2014
onatisi:
bros forget. The only way to unseat or defeat gej is to make him lose the pdp ticket. Anyone that wins that ticket is the next president and as at today gej holds that ticket. Apc should concentrate on winning more states ,the presidency is already settled ,the fight is now on for the state governorship,and legislature both state and federal

U will know the reason why america say nigeria will break by 2015, be alter
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Simplicityike: 11:37am On Oct 04, 2014
Na dem sabi embarassed
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by ugoezeik(m): 11:38am On Oct 04, 2014
stevolinkon40:
yes. Rip

Hope my comment dey related
ur comment de related? use ur tongue count ur teeth
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by EldaTimba(m): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2014
barcanista:
thanks for the observation. But from what I read, Tinubu and Mark were not together. Tinubu first came and mmet with baba b4 Mark came along with PDP chieftains and GEJ's loyalists to see baba. Obviously they are "wooing" the old man to their respective but opposing sides.

And Tinubu is to be given the benefit of doubt. He's a very smart politician
I agree sha
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by mbulela: 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
ovadoze:
Tinubu to Obasanjo in 2011

"What integrity has Obasanjoin terms of his lagacies for Nigeria to speak on elections? Apart from his aborted third term ambition, he brought about and left a legacy of electoral corruption in the country.  What is Obasanjo talking about? He should go away and retire in shame politically. He should leave the political landscape of this country alone. He brought a whole salad of corruption manipulations and failure"

Fast forward 2014, Obasanjo has become the pillar of democracy in Nigeria. Gospel according to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and somebody on nairaland told me I should respect him. SMH
He was quoted out of context. grin
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by IYANGBALI: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
jacabi:
But den talk say dis man no relivant again.
even the man in the villa no fit talk dat one,no try Aremu o,the ebora of owu
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by deletrue: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
Under practical live, there are certain things or circumstances in which you look up and down and move forward because no normal individual or group who will want to put or do certain things that will be mentioned against you tommorrow. Obsanjos, as he, is already a finished thing, as a result, what all normal people should do is to look at him and do those thing that will prevent them from being mention on Obsanja's live, whether it is of good or it is of bad. Look at Chief Akinjede, former Chief Justice of Nigerians, the late Ovie Whisky and others, are all Nigerians who are of the status with Obasanjo. I will remember and wished they are still living. Obasanjo is a total loss per cent to all reasonable Nigerians. He is just to complete numbers in terms of population. Can any persons tell this forum what this man, Obasanjo has contributed favourable in this country other than always trying to make sure that this country go down in pieces? I will always remember when he told the world how GEJ trained killer to go after any opposition. His likes took this unfounded, highly inflamable fabricated story and asked GEJ to respond to the accusation. Indeed there are too many useless, abnormal and complete deviants in this country.
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by deletrue: 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
ovadoze:

"What integrity has Obasanjoin terms of his lagacies for Nigeria to speak on elections? Apart from his aborted third term ambition, he brought about and left a legacy of electoral corruption in the country. What is Obasanjo talking about? He should go away and retire in shame politically. He should leave the political landscape of this country alone. He brought a whole salad of corruption manipulations and failure"

Fast forward 2014, Obasanjo has become the pillar of democracy in Nigeria. Gospel according to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and somebody on nairaland told me I should respect him. SMH
Obasanjo is a total loss percentage to all Nigeria and Nigerians. Highly regretable. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by HONNESSTY(m): 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
ovadoze:

"What integrity has Obasanjoin terms of his lagacies for Nigeria to speak on elections? Apart from his aborted third term ambition, he brought about and left a legacy of electoral corruption in the country.  What is Obasanjo talking about? He should go away and retire in shame politically. He should leave the political landscape of this country alone. He brought a whole salad of corruption manipulations and failure"

your username really tells your true identity, you are truely drug addict, what do you know about politics? You even have the guts to insult someone that is the father of democracy in nigeria, someone who gave his live for the unity of one nigeria. Never you in your entire life insult OBJ. If you don't have any meaningful contribution just shut that miserable mouth of yours. You better park well
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Okeikpu(m): 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
Evil men!
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Akpan107(m): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
great1:

Indications from all angles seems to point 2019 will be Ribadu for president.
I was thinking of David Mark. I think he is even more qualified.
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by jacabi(m): 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
IYANGBALI:
even the man in the villa no fit talk dat one,no try Aremu o,the ebora of owu
Chai!!!
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by RebelLeader15(m): 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
timilehing:
Mazi, if u like ehn? be as old as Methuselah. Your comments has described you. Maturity comes with wisdom, knowledge etc which are all lacking in ur comment. .Etiquette is missed out in ur lesson while growing up. Its not too late, u can pick it up
your fada, who be Mazi? Heheheheh

1 Like

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by deletrue: 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
brixton:

Mark is 200% loyal to Jonathan, he was accompanied by Anenih's wife (That explains the purpose of the meeting).. I think they went to plead with him to show face in Jonathan's official re election declaration. Tinubu went to seek how best to stop Atiku from buying all 20,000 delegates coming for APC presidential primaries.

My assumptions!
This is the toppest class analysis.

1 Like

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by deletrue: 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
patrickdarlins:
dem don start with deir closed doors meetingmeanwhile....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME....+1 TODAY...its a tin of joy.....love u guys!!!!
congratulations and wishing many more fruitful years to you. Amen.
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by ideylaff: 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2014
HONNESSTY:
your username really tells your true identity, you are truely drug addict, what do you know about politics? You even have the guts to insult someone that is the father of democracy in nigeria, someone who gave his live for the unity of one nigeria. Never you in your entire life insult OBJ. If you don't have any meaningful contribution just shut that miserable mouth of yours. You better park well

Never knew sycophants exist on Nairaland ooo . kai this is the height

ehnn what's the point of licking OBJ's *33 aka *ss on a Sunny day like this... LOL

2 Likes

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by jmaine: 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
HONNESSTY:

This has got to be the most disgusting post I have ever read in a long while . . . .Damn !! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by ConscienceTruth: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
I am sure so many people have lost their lifes fighting / supporting either Obasanjo against Tinubu and verse versa - See now Tinubu is consulting Baba because “we cannot know it all.”

I do tell people, stop fighting as these people you are fighting for will remain alive together with their children (who are either living abroad or studying in Harvard, Aberden etc), it is those that died that lost - some of them were bread winners of their respective families but today they left them in penury.

It is high time Nigerians woke up to reality. May it be PDP, APC, LP, etc - we are all Nigerians born of thesame mother called Nigeria - Let us stop fighting for these politicians instead come together and fight for the unity of Nigeria and release from the self slavery

1 Like

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Greatchance: 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
mbulela:

He was quoted out of context. grin
Then Tinubu was on high weed. But now he is in his right senses knowing it that to deal with Atiku he needs a great tutor like Obasanjo
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by redsun(m): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
#Like rats,dem go dey run corner corner,kpasi kpasi.

Bloody criminals that only be taken seriously in a country of inherent foools. UNTIL MEN LIKE THAT ARE LOCKED UP FOR ETERNITY OR PUBLICLY EXECUTED FOR THEIR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY,NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY WILL NEVER BE RATIONAL AND PEACE WILL NEVER REIGN.

1 Like

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by freshbear(m): 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
koolg:
tinubu has gone to sell the presidential slot on behalf of the APC which he treats as his personal property, of course the APC has been given some slots which he is satisfied with at least he knows his party couldn't have asked for more.
David Mark has come to concede some other position a to APC, he is happy that PDP has the presidency and other big slots as agreed.
OBJ is the middleman
a strategic reasoning. Braving!

2 Likes

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by swezenberg(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
pat077:
like politician like prostitude.

A perfect description of Nigerian politics.
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by juman(m): 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hiss.

Nonsense.
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
See how old f00ls continue to determine and wreck our future 54yrs on. All we can do is come to nl and praise them. I guess u'all know who the real f000ls are? Grow you got it right

1 Like

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by segunaremu6gma: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
the fear of OBJ in Nigeria politics .....the beginning of wisdom......he may be in OTA but the chess board of Nigeria as whole lies in there.....Atiku in trouble.... Tinubu clueless......buhari confused.......APC in babas web........PDP winning.....tactically sent 6 rebel gov to destabilize APC and Atiku to break Buhari.....what a shame

1 Like

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by deletrue: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
egift:

In the days of Abacha, 100% of all the Political Parties in Nigeria adopted only him as their Presidential candidate. But the God of Nigeria stopped him. Now that Jonathan has started buying his way to monopoly - The God of Nigeria does not sleep nor slumber.

Atleast now we know where the NNPC loot is invested.
Have prayed today?

1 Like

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
HONNESSTY:

Please I want to be a well paid sycophant just like you grin

1 Like

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by DobleO7: 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
TribalEAST:
OBJ, I hail o! More powerful than the clueless one. GEJ, fidgety in some corner of a dusty aso rock room. But this politicians are unpredictable.

The person you call "clueless" is your President...mind you, OBJ and other past leaders have at one point or the other seek support from one Political leader or the other. Once upon a time OBJ was purported to have prostrated before Atiku Abubakar. I tell you...your hate for GEJ stings. I hope you don't get a heart attack if he eventually wins the election come 2015.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Visits Shonekan’s Family In Lagos (Pictures) / 11 Newly Licensed Independent Electricity Distribution Network Operators / Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.