Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? (1202 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? / Helping A Lady Carry Her Bag While Her Hands Are Free. What Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by Tbillz(m): 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
What's your view on a guy wishfully helping a lady with her bag? Below par or a kind gesture? What's your view?
Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by iceberylin(m): 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
Cool
ŚĨĞŃŚ ŐŦ Á ĹŐŶÁĹ ßŦ

1 Like

Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by Rapsainot(m): 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
It's Romantic if she's your girlfriend... grin it's wrapin if she's just a friend kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by pasqal09: 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
I would only do that if she's handicapped.
Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by Rapsainot(m): 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
pasqal09: I would only do that if she's handicapped.
kiss see them
Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by pasqal09: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
Rapsainot: kiss see them

She wetn?
Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
Depends.
Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by Rapsainot(m): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
pasqal09:

She wetn?
kiss
Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by Missmossy(f): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
Observing cool
Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by Greyworld: 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
donsalvy: Depends.

On?
Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
Greyworld:

On?
1. What she's carrying- hand bag? Nono. Any other bag? Depends on...

2. The weight.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
They will see you as a man servant (men who get bossed around by their wife)
Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by dmjinc(m): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
hell no!
Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
Only if she's ur wife/mother. Why I go dey carry my babe bag? She nur go wan die. angry

1 Like

Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by valmunich(m): 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
I can only do that for one woman and that is...

MY MUM!!!

1 Like

Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by tayoxx(m): 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
depends
Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by Gflat: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
If she's tired or weak, i'll help her out with her bag...but if she's not doing anything then i carried her bag what am i trying to prove? "Loyal boyfriend" right That's st*upid undecided

So i will carry her bag then she will be busy pressing her phone...
Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by Sarimah(f): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
No biggie, some men carry their wife's bag if she's heavy or carrying a baby.
Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
In my estate in magodo,,there is one idiot boy who used to wear skinny tight jeans ,,that's gay..and he will be carrying his aunts handbags when she returns from work,,am like ,,may God punish ur generation
Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by AntiWomanWrapin: 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Rapsainot: kiss
guy, how weekend match go be?
Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by Rapsainot(m): 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
AntiWomanWrapin: guy, how weekend match go be?
no lele, gonna be a tough game for us at the Stamford bridge though
Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by Tallesty1(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
If you can't carry your bag then drop it at home.

I'm alergic to big bags.
Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by karferguso(m): 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
dmjinc: hell no!
ur reasons?
Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by Piloeternity(m): 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
valmunich: I can only do that for one woman and that is.........
MY MUM!!!

EDITED!
Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by Tbillz(m): 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sarimah: No biggie, some men carry their wife's bag if she's heavy or carrying a baby.
dats understandable but what of tha case of BF/GFs?
Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by Agybabe(f): 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
It makes the girl feel high and kinda having an edge over other girls around. It's romantic. No big deal being a gentleman!

RESPECT. Just the way you collect you mum's handbag from her when she gets home or when you are seeing her off to get a taxi or something.

So, doing same for your lady shows that you kinda respect her. I get shy sha but kinda like the feelings it gives.

Get the drift?

It's a kind gesture!
Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by Sarimah(f): 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
Tbillz: dats understandable but what of tha case of BF/GFs?
dats a different case..but some guys do it 4 fun..
Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by Tbillz(m): 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sarimah: dats a different case..but some guys do it 4 fun..
Do U see any big deal innit or U consider tha guy a dumbass?
Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by Richiy(f): 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
Tallesty1: If you can't carry your bag then drop it at home.

I'm alergic to big bags.

And I loooovvvve big bags...

Anyways, its weird for a boy to be carrying a girl's bag. Something is not right with that picture. A bag is supposed to be a fashion accessory i.e add to or complete your dressing. And if its a burden to any girl, then don't carry it at all.
Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by Sarimah(f): 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
Tbillz: Do U see any big deal innit or U consider tha guy a dumbass?
i dunno but i would'nt like a guy to carry my handbag 4me...it makes me feel somehow.
Re: A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? by BreezyRita(f): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
Most guys here will be like : ' I can't. Never!'
Who then are the people that carry ladies' bags? Huh? Ghosts?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help I Have 4 Abortions For My Fiance / I Feel Very Great Cheating On My Husband / Which Is Hard To Find? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.