Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Is She Too Holy Or Just Plain Heartless? I Want To Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Too Holy Or Just Plain Heartless? I Want To Marry Her (2070 Views)

My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her / Should Holy Or Christian Hugs Be Abolished? / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Too Holy Or Just Plain Heartless? I Want To Marry Her by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 04, 2014
A young man is in need of advice. According to him, he has been in a relationship with a lady whom he loved and had known for long to be nice in all her behavior. She has shown so much love and care to him to the extent that he has finally seen her fit as a wife and proposed.
Few days ago, he visited his lady as usual. But, on his way back, his car broke down just after he left the fiancee's apartment. So, he had to go back to her apartment to ask to stay for the night, since it's already too late to find other means of getting back home. He went back and explained his situation to her, asking to be accommodated till the next morning. But, the girl refused on the ground that "guys don't sleep in her room for any reason at all". The guy begged and begged but to no avail. Finally he left. But, since it was too dangerous to walk home by that time, he started knocking at people's doors until somebody had compassion on him and accommodated him for the night. The girl later wrote back to apologise.
For now, the guy is so confused and angry about the fact that she couldn't trust him enough considering what they've been through together and their plan to get married. Do you think this fiancee is just plain heartless or too holy? Should he still go ahead and marry her? If you were in his shoes what will you do?

Ask Naija love doctor for relationship advice today
Re: Is She Too Holy Or Just Plain Heartless? I Want To Marry Her by drealnamdy(m): 1:23am On Oct 04, 2014
Lure her to the house on d pretence that you hav forgiven her..allow to stay very late in your house til 12am when she alrdy given up hope of goin bac to her house, kick her out and leav d keys under d rug,...what is good for. The goose is good for d gander right..? Anuofia angry ....as for the marriage...forget it! Nonsense!

7 Likes

Re: Is She Too Holy Or Just Plain Heartless? I Want To Marry Her by happyjuliet(f): 1:32am On Oct 04, 2014
That lady is so heartless abeg, d lady does not really love dat guy @ all, what of if something bad has happen 2 him? I will advice dat guy should really tink b4 making a drastic mistake in his life. Marriage is not something u rush into, u need 2 really no ur partner very very well.
Re: Is She Too Holy Or Just Plain Heartless? I Want To Marry Her by jeffizy(m): 1:43am On Oct 04, 2014
She's one mean daughter of Eve.
A lady that refuses to bend principles to accommodate someone she loves will never make a good companion.

Forget the timing of the event or the mildness ( if it doesn't seem an issue to you) , that is an eye opener.
She ain't got your back at all.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Too Holy Or Just Plain Heartless? I Want To Marry Her by Greatloaded1: 1:50am On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Is She Too Holy Or Just Plain Heartless? I Want To Marry Her by Smartsyn(m): 2:24am On Oct 04, 2014
That lady is a transgender, s/he doesn't want your friend to see him/her on his/her true state..

My bro flee....
Re: Is She Too Holy Or Just Plain Heartless? I Want To Marry Her by Nobody: 3:41am On Oct 04, 2014
Plain heartless..she's someone to run from.a devil incarnate,who doesn't trust her herself.

1 Like

Re: Is She Too Holy Or Just Plain Heartless? I Want To Marry Her by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 04, 2014
Strange
Re: Is She Too Holy Or Just Plain Heartless? I Want To Marry Her by pretydiva(f): 5:36am On Oct 04, 2014
Dat gal is a weirdo,cant blieve she can do dat 2 her hubby 2 b.my guy run 4 ya life ooo. Don't fink she's d 1 4 u
Re: Is She Too Holy Or Just Plain Heartless? I Want To Marry Her by chidekings(m): 6:24am On Oct 04, 2014
drealnamdy: Lure her to the house on d pretence that you hav forgiven her..allow to stay very late in your house til 12am when she alrdy given up hope of goin bac to her house, kick her out and leav d keys under d rug,...what is good for. The goose is good for d gander right..? Anuofia angry ....as for the marriage...forget it! Nonsense!

thats mean bro.
Re: Is She Too Holy Or Just Plain Heartless? I Want To Marry Her by iceberylin(m): 6:55am On Oct 04, 2014
drealnamdy: Lure her to the house on d pretence that you hav forgiven her..allow to stay very late in your house til 12am when she alrdy given up hope of goin bac to her house, kick her out and leav d keys under d rug,...what is good for. The goose is good for d gander right..? Anuofia angry ....as for the marriage...forget it! Nonsense!
Ŷ ĔVĨĹŚ grin
Re: Is She Too Holy Or Just Plain Heartless? I Want To Marry Her by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:15am On Oct 04, 2014
How are we sure this is a true story but incase the story is true my brother flee as fast as possible she is a hell of a mean lady
Re: Is She Too Holy Or Just Plain Heartless? I Want To Marry Her by CircleOfWilis: 8:32am On Oct 04, 2014
Its amazing what guys do to get pommo, she probably tot he wanted using pranks to flog her during the nite vigil
#heartless b.itch!

1 Like

Re: Is She Too Holy Or Just Plain Heartless? I Want To Marry Her by Vivly(f): 8:55am On Oct 04, 2014
Is she a deeper lifer? Those people are strict to the core.
Daughter of eve.
Re: Is She Too Holy Or Just Plain Heartless? I Want To Marry Her by Pdizzle(m): 9:32am On Oct 04, 2014
I think she's someone with a good stand, she might as well think you're faking to get into her pants, don't just discharge her, time will tell
Re: Is She Too Holy Or Just Plain Heartless? I Want To Marry Her by barthchuks(m): 11:49am On Oct 04, 2014
weird as in wick..d
Re: Is She Too Holy Or Just Plain Heartless? I Want To Marry Her by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
Pdizzle:
I think she's someone with a good stand, she might as well think you're faking to get into her pants, don't just discharge her, time will tell

remember, this is someone he's about to get married to. And probably, they should have been in a relationship and gotten to know themselves too.
Re: Is She Too Holy Or Just Plain Heartless? I Want To Marry Her by Pdizzle(m): 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
ENELDEE:

remember, this is someone he's about to get married to. And probably, they should have been in a relationship and gotten to know themselves too.

I'll still say, give her time.
Re: Is She Too Holy Or Just Plain Heartless? I Want To Marry Her by MzAmanda(f): 2:32am On Oct 07, 2014
[b]
ENELDEE:
A young man is in need of advice. According to him, he has been in a relationship with a lady whom he loved and had known for long to be nice in all her behavior. She has shown so much love and care to him to the extent that he has finally seen her fit as a wife and proposed.
Few days ago, he visited his lady as usual. But, on his way back, his car broke down just after he left the fiancee's apartment. So, he had to go back to her apartment to ask to stay for the night, since it's already too late to find other means of getting back home. He went back and explained his situation to her, asking to be accommodated till the next morning. But, the girl refused on the ground that "guys don't sleep in her room for any reason at all". The guy begged and begged but to no avail. Finally he left. But, since it was too dangerous to walk home by that time, he started knocking at people's doors until somebody had compassion on him and accommodated him for the night. The girl later wrote back to apologise.
For now, the guy is so confused and angry about the fact that she couldn't trust him enough considering what they've been through together and their plan to get married. Do you think this fiancee is just plain heartless or too holy? Should he still go ahead and marry her? If you were in his shoes what will you do?

Ask Naija love doctor for relationship advice
[/b]
Probably she has sometyn she doesn't want you to know abt... I jst can't tink of ani rison...since yhu guys plan on Marrying...she cnt bhe hiding tins like snoring E.T.C
Re: Is She Too Holy Or Just Plain Heartless? I Want To Marry Her by publicenemy(m): 3:01am On Oct 07, 2014
Dude if you know what's good for you,your life,your future,and the future of your kids please run as fast as you fromm this lady.

Obviously her religous beliefs and principle cannot be bent even for love,she cannot make sacrifices for you when she has to go against her prinnciples andd beliefs even if it will cost you your life.

This type will divorce you at the slightest mistake on your part especially when your actions could embarrass her.

Just like jehovah witness even if you are dying and you need a blood transfussion and she is the only one to sign off on it,she would rather let you die than she break her principles or beliefs.

She may apologise that it will never happen again but trust me,it will happen in another way.

Bro I bbeg you in God"s name forget about the years and time andd everything you have put in and move on. Her image,principles and beliefs are more important than ur life.
Re: Is She Too Holy Or Just Plain Heartless? I Want To Marry Her by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
publicenemy:
Dude if you know what's good for you,your life,your future,and the future of your kids please run as fast as you fromm this lady.

Obviously her religous beliefs and principle cannot be bent even for love,she cannot make sacrifices for you when she has to go against her prinnciples andd beliefs even if it will cost you your life.

This type will divorce you at the slightest mistake on your part especially when your actions could embarrass her.

Just like jehovah witness even if you are dying and you need a blood transfussion and she is the only one to sign off on it,she would rather let you die than she break her principles or beliefs.

She may apologise that it will never happen again but trust me,it will happen in another way.

Bro I bbeg you in God"s name forget about the years and time andd everything you have put in and move on. Her image,principles and beliefs are more important than ur life.
true talk
Re: Is She Too Holy Or Just Plain Heartless? I Want To Marry Her by laye109: 12:02am On Oct 19, 2014
chidekings:

Hi! Anyone tell me what is anuofia means. Thank you. And how about amugi?

thats mean bro.
Re: Is She Too Holy Or Just Plain Heartless? I Want To Marry Her by laye109: 12:05am On Oct 19, 2014
[quote author=chidekings post=26849459]
Hi! Anyone tell me what is anuofia means. Thank you. And how about amugi?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Tell A Lady She Looks Fat In A Good Way? / Is This Crossing The Line? (photo) / Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.