Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

Please Tell Me What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Tell Me What To Do (1819 Views)

Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! / Romancelanders,can You Please Tell Me How To Know If A Male Is Cheating On You? / 4 Mistakes Ladies Make…please Tell Your Sisters About Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Tell Me What To Do by SLssK: 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2008
Why do girls behave like this. When it comes to their own selfish gains, they got A+.
I just asked this girlfriend of mine to send me #100 recharge card. It's been 10 days now and i have not heard from her or saw her flash. What do you think about this? And she claims she's in love with me. Am not lying, this is true!
Did i make a mistake in asking her for a lil' favor, huh?
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by arramyjay: 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2008
She may not have money.
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by SLssK: 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2008
Eh en! so it's only guys that's always having money in their purse, eh?
She cannot afford #100, that's weird! I believe she doesn't want to do it, thinkin' it's meant for guys only
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by arramyjay: 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2008
Well the day hasnt ended so keep your fingers crossed.
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by SLssK: 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2008
Okay i hear you.
But u remember how you used to hurry me, tellin' me to recharge your line.
How would you have felt, if i had sent it 10 days later?
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by 190: 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2008
If she dosent have the money then she shud go and STEAL, dont wory abt the kard, shes useless, 4get the kard and tempt her in2 askin 4 sumtin 4rm u afta wich keep her waitin 4eva, if she talks remind her abt the kard stuffs, girls are stingy bt wait o i knw of a guy whoes Gf gave him money regularly and now hes a mega don the girl is one of the best girls arund, see work today play 2morw
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by SisiJinx: 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2008
Kai! She hurt you. . . She hurt, you real good, huh? Maybe if you stopped acting like a child and opening threads about her, she'll reward you with a recharge card.

A'ight this is what you should do, when she calls you name once, answer three times.

When she says jump, say how high.

Stop thinking about yourself and give yourself mind, body and soul to her.

Finally and this is important. . . RESPECT her.
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by arramyjay: 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2008
SL$$K:

Okay i hear you.
But u remember how you used to hurry me, tellin' me to recharge your line.
How would you have felt, if i had sent it 10 days later?

Oh my,cant really remember when cause sweetie i only get bills by the end of the month i cant top  my balance up with recharge cards.
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by Morenike3(f): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2008
SL$$K:

Why do girls behave like this. When it comes to their own selfish gains, they got A+.
I just asked this girlfriend of mine to send me #100 recharge card. It's been 10 days now and i have not heard from her or saw her flash. What do you think about this? And she claims she's in love with me. Am not lying, this is true!
Did i make a mistake in asking her for a little' favor, huh?
ohh lawwd, so funny!!!

hehehehe, **tears*
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by Monicaa: 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2008
lmao
well even if most girls believe that it should be the guy doing these n spending money, C'mon she should have 100 box to buy card for some1 she loves.
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by whatever90(f): 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2008
oh dis childish-non-too-good-shaver-pimple is at it again abi?poster how old r u?cos d last time i checked u couldnt even handle a shaving stick not to talk of a babe
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by SLssK: 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2008
@monicaa
Thanks a lot. I knowingly did not ask for 500 or 1000. How much does she spend on makeups, it's more than 100, LOL

@shegirl71
Baby moi, i tho't the recharge cards i sent ya keeps you buoyant till the end of the month. U still make calls before the quids, don't ya?

@sisi jinx
I respect her a lot, that's why i ain't mentioning her name or location. Posting my probs on NL? A problem shared is a problem halved solved, am i correct?

@whateva90
as ur name rightly says, am 90, prolly older than your dad!
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by whatever90(f): 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2008
SL$$K:

@whateva90
as ur name rightly says, am 90, prolly older than your dad!

and i still ask u,when was d last time u shaved off those robo robo hairs u have in ur body?u r talking about babe

asirinwin
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by arramyjay: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2008
SL$$K:

@shegirl71
Baby moi, i tho't the recharge cards i sent ya keeps you buoyant till the end of the month. U still make calls before the quids, don't ya?

What?
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by jgirl3: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2008
Okay lemme break it down to you in simple terms.
Men are supposed to be the ones with the money while women are supposed to be the ones without too much money. When you ask a girl for money, you have turned yourself into a mooch. Even though, I'm all in support of gender equality, I'm also a big fan of independence. I believe both parties should be independent ESPECIALLY when it comes to recharge card.
I don't blame her for not calling you. Any guy asking for money from a girl automatically loses my respect and if it s a woman asking for recharge card, she also loses my respect too. It's stupid for one or the other to turn themselves into a liability for someone else. NO man or woman should demand for anything money-wise from their girlfriend. You're still at the period of wooing the person. You're not married to that person so she's really not yours to take care of. If she loves you, there are better ways to show it other than giving you things.
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by Monicaa: 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2008
No u didn't, Im sure u can buy urself more than that but u wanted to see what she would do. No U didnt make a mistake, u want to know who u r dealing with.
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by whatever90(f): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2008
u pple should be advising this kid to go back to his books ,look at d kid asking for credit,hes just a child

Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by SisiJinx: 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2008
This is why I tell girls not to date poor guys, seriously. It's just too much of a bother. . . Jeez. :p

Anyway, Sleek. . . When you say respect, how do you mean? You know it's one thing to say it and it's another to really do it. For instance, do you drop everything for her? Do you do the things she asks you to do without complaining or try to insert you own ideas? Do you watch what you say and how you say things to her?

Again, these are really important things.

@Whatever90
Tee heee, I see you have decided to satisfy the insulters by going all MALE on them! cheesy
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by whatever90(f): 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

@Whatever90
Tee heee, I see you have decided to satisfy the insulters by going all MALE on them! cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin i want them to keep wondering cheesy
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by arramyjay: 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2008
whatever90:

u people should be advising this kid to go back to his books ,look at d kid asking for credit,hes just a child

hahahahah this is so funny.
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by chika98: 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2008
lol. . . this boy don suffer ooo grin
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by Sauron1: 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2008
SL$$K:

Did i make a mistake in asking her for a little' favor, huh?

U should be ashamed of yourself for 2 things. . . .

1) Asking a babe for #100 Naira and waiting 10 days for it to happen.
There's no problem asking your girlfriend for a recharge card in an emergency but waiting for TEN DAYS?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

2) Bringing the issue here is also thoughtless.
What does that really say about you?? Tssssk tsssssk.
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by sillyboy(m): 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2008
@ Poster. Shame on you simple. You are talking about less than 1 cent worth of call card. Na by force to use cell phone?, u no fit continue to dey write ur letter?
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by Infoseye(m): 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2008
I had to breakup with a girl, why? She just dont want to call and this is not as if she deos not ve the money but did not feel like fine also I did not bother either until 2weeks or so She called and I told her to piss off not interested in her. And do you know what? Girls can be so funny its until u show them u are mean, this same girl calls me once in a while although I return her each time she calls face it bro. there some girls that we men cant understand even till the end of time they are just like that by nature.
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by SLK1: 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2008
@sauron
i see why you left the rap scene coz' only fools don't know how to arrange rap linez, c'mmon, u grown up, u've got a brain, why u'z actin "kiddo"?
jesus said, he who's faithful in what is least, is faithful in wat is much. even if i asked her to send me 1000 recharge card, what's d proof that she will send it? when she cannot readily send a 100 card. you get me point?

@whateva90
i do believe you's got ma' pix on your PC! Bad idea, by pastin it, u're only making me popular on NL. Believe me, am a celebrity in - the - making, and u'll recognize me at once when you see me on ur TV that shows only black & white. Grow up mayne, i ain't 18 for all i care, am past 18, and i don't use Gillette Blue II. So callin' me a kid won't get me vexed up in the least. I'd rather let u keep pastin my pix, n' keep making a big time fool outta yourself. By the way, the pics is dated 26 July 2007. It ain't recent, idiot! Get off my back, Satan. This guy whom u're calling a kid is a COMPUTER PROGRAMMER, WEBSITE DESIGNER, DATABASE MANAGER, N' A RAPPER. Check makavele's profile's @ https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-158682.0.html

@j-girl
Yeah, i respect her alot. More than you can imagine but it breaks my heart to know why she hasnt even called till now, I called her yesterday and she was like.": BEEN BUSY WITH MA' STUDIES" Damn! cant she send a text message, at least letting me know she's in a good state of health. I cant keep doing the callin, coz a RELATIONSHIP is a 2-way thing. God knows am doing my part, can't she do her part?

@shegirl71
How are u doing, neva mind my post! So how do you top ur balance if u ain't using recharge cards, LOL?

@Infoseye
I feel u bro! Besides, mayne, can you please send me a guide on how to hack my PSP. Got ver 4.05 & an 8gb memory pro duo stick. xpcute1221 at yahoo dot com'

By the way, SL$$K got banned for posting a Humorous Bulletin
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by evergreen6: 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2008
Dont you get tired grin
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by SLK1: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2008
You don't exist in ma' world of trying to make me'self clear
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by lauradovey(f): 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2008
You no get shame !, N100, Kudos to the girl jare, becos if its me, I will delete your numba on my fone,
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2008
@jenny

how u take dey gett all dis pple pics sef
LMAO

WHO TEACH DAT PICKIN HOW TO BROWSE SEF
LOL grin
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by geolabious(m): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2008
SeXYhOTmOM:

@jenny
WHO TEACH that PICKIN HOW TO BROWSE SEF
LOL grin
[size=13pt]Its Jenny [/size]grin
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by SLK1: 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2008
lauradovey:

You no get shame !, N100, Kudos to the girl jare, because if its me, I will delete your numba on my phone,

if i had asked for 5,000, peeps here would say: DAMN! HE'S A GREEDY FELLA. Now it's 100, peeps keep saying: AIN"T I ASHAMED. The only thang i could be ashamed of is moving you stupid bitches outta here like telekinesis!

SeXYhOTmOM:

@jenny

how u take dey gett all this people pics sef
LMAO

WHO TEACH that PICKIN HOW TO BROWSE SEF
LOL grin

I no blame you now. If no be that "aje pako" school wey you go wey dem no teach una computer studies, hmmn! Today u're a spot, tomorrow, you's claiming stripe. Bleep u!
Re: Please Tell Me What To Do by plappville(f): 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2008
what will a 100 naira credit do u?? maybe ur girl doesn't ve cash please send her credit so that she can call u to expalain. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

What do u do if you thing happened? / Guys: If Your Wife Does Not Know How To Cook Nigeria Food. / Am Tired!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.