Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw (3544 Views)

8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Liability(m): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2014
i never knew he was nursing this thought in him for quite some time. He thought he was contented with my qualities, am a tall lady, well curved with coke bottlted shape, erect boo.obs and a great sex life style with him.

But he deep within him he wasnt ok with the little goatie on my jaw. i know many ladies have this and they live a comfortable love life with their spouse. But my own case is different.

He left me saying he is scared i could become wicked one day. Why me?

Why are ladies with little beards discriminated unjustly?

Matured advise only
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2014
Picture of the jaw and the hair or I don't ............

1 Like

Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
how hard is it to shave your chin?

6 Likes

Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Tolexander: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
The simple truth is that, the guy is done with you, just a flimsy excuse to get rid of you!

1 Like

Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by hizson(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
Try to shave off as soon as it grows
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Obynobyl(m): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
Maybe the dude is seeing someone else cause I'm preety sure he saw it before he started dating you.
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Liability(m): 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
i have been this quite well but it still didnt change anything.
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
hmmm.
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by delishpot: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
Liability:
i never knew he was nursing this thought in him for quite some time. He thought he was contented with my qualities, am a tall lady, well curved with coke bottlted shape, erect boo.obs and a great sex life style with him.

But he deep within him he wasnt ok with the little goatie on my jaw. i know many ladies have this and they live a comfortable love life with their spouse. But my own case is different.

Matured advise only

Why not shave it regularly? Since your bobo doesnt fancy it. Ots like if Agbani keeps biabia and expects to win miss world. If you know your job, associates, employer, business partners you should know their expectation and dance according to the music.
Its well.look for a man that likes it or shave it and do not allow it grow out.
Move on and take charge of your life.
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
I detest bear-bear on woman .... Moustache .... Taaa !!

1 Like

Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by 1stola: 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
feran14:
how hard is it to shave your chin?
Some girls can just be annoyingly dirty.

1 Like

Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by foxyac3(m): 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
Buy shaving cream and put it in ur bag always... Take it everywhere u ....!

1 Like

Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Liability(m): 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
delishpot:

Why not shave it regularly? Since your bobo doesnt fancy it. Ots like if Agbani keeps biabia and expects to win miss world. If you know your job, associates, employer, business partners you should know their expectation and dance according to the music.
Its well.look for a man that likes it or shave it and do not allow it grow out.
Move on and take charge of your life.
tanks sis

1 Like

Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
Liability, you mean the CBN boyfriend you just got some minutes ago

10 Likes

Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
Liability:

Matured advise only
you know, after viewing your profile, i just cant take you serious

3 Likes

Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by thrizzle(m): 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
shave everyday after shower make it a habit just like brushing your teeth and you'll be fine.. Idk why some people can't put their brain to work instead they rely on Google or nairaland for answers they can get on their own if they just take timeout to think..
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by teewai3(m): 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
u cant change anytin!! he is done wit u, jst luking for excuses!!! so move on..
btw, shave those bears girl
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by yesman(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
Liability:

Matured advise only

Don't pay attention to the poster. Check out what she (or he) posted 12 minutes later.
https://www.nairaland.com/1934250/how-met-new-c.b.n-boyfriend#26879815

4 Likes

Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by amakufrancis(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
could av like to see the pix sha. U will be wicked someday? Why are we Nigerians so shallow in thinking? Well they say change is always constant. But i think if he really wants to leave u,there is someone out there who will love and cheerish you more than him, is jas a matter of time.
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
How I wish people Stop giving the op attention...... Just an attention seeker.. ..

2 Likes

Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Emmysteve(m): 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
feran14:

I mods should start banning this nuisance on nairaland.

Those giving her advice must be jobless. Mschewwwwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Emmysteve(m): 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
feran14:

I think mods should start banning this nuisance on nairaland.

Those giving her advice must be jobless. Mschewwwwwwwww
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by MisterLongman(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
Beards on your jaws are one of the attributes that makes you a liar-bility

2 Likes

Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
Naughty gal, anyway thank God today s story is short no be epistle wey u dey form b4.
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
donroxy:
I detest bear-bear on woman .... Moustache .... Taaa !!
what is "bear-bear??
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
Your name speaks volume of what you say
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
urhoboman:
what is "bear-bear??

aji afu onu!
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
urhoboman:
what is "bear-bear??
The hair on woman jaw abi make I tell you for urhobo !!
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Liability(m): 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
rozzay:
Naughty gal, anyway thank God today s story is short no be epistle wey u dey form b4.
u know i travelled
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by valmunich(m): 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
I never bother reading, we all know who it is cool
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by spanzed(m): 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ur topic should be boyfrend liability except if u dating more than one d*ck
Re: Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw by Liability(m): 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
valmunich:
I never bother reading, we all know who it is cool
*in tears* valminich, you are so mean to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Signs That A Guy Is Just Playing You / I Love Iammissmarvel But... / Vasline Crew Get In. Sexy Girls On The Loose (hot Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.