Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? (51906 Views)

Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahah maybe in the afternoon tongue or send me a mail
let me send you a mail
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Haha yeah of course

Definitely not in diz country!!!!!
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 08, 2014
Wizpa:
She said to me;
take this N20,000 for your up keep. Take this T-Shirt, i bought it at the mall yesterday, it worth N7,500.
Well, i don't have much oh but I also bought you a phone (iphone 6) since you don't have a phone since two weeks now. Pls, don't reject it. Well, i also bought you N2,500 Mtn recharge card for your subscription and N1,00 Airtime for calls.
You celebrated your birthday some days back, so take that this Parcel. I opened the parcel and found "Boxers, Sneakers, Gucci Belt, NY face cap, Rolex watch, singlets and Frame". Lastly, she told me; pls get ready i'm taking you out to a cinema to watch a movie. Take this N5,000 for our tickets. Pretend as if u're the one taking me out. Don't reject my offer!
My question is,
DO SUCH GIRLS EXIST......

Sounds lika dream to me!!! Wake up!!!!
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahah maybe in the afternoon tongue or send me a mail
facebook now working grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 08, 2014
foxxynik:

Definitely not in diz country!!!!!

Nigeria?
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Nigeria?

Yup......coz I've NEVER seen one yet....and ion think I WILL. Our Nigerian babes fit stingy die!!!!
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 08, 2014
foxxynik:

Yup......coz I've NEVER seen one yet....and ion think I WILL. Our Nigerian babes fit stingy die!!!!

That's not very nice lol. I'm sure they got your back when you're financially unstable
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:

That's not very nice lol. I'm sure they got your back when you're financially unstable

Hehehehehe...you're sure? No girl has given me a dime! For calabar ni? Em be first class graduates for college of stinginess!
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by zubby29(m): 8:03am On Oct 08, 2014
mine did o,wonderful soul,
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by egopersonified(f): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2014
ismokeweed:

Meaning almost all single gals nowadays are prostitutes since most go 4 rich guys. Are you single?

Question for the gods.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Carlmax(m): 8:31am On Oct 08, 2014
I always wonder if am in the same naija as all this guys that keep shouting "naija gurls are stingy" cos I have never dated a stingy gurl. A woman would spend her last dime on you if she knows she is your 'one and only'.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2014
Carlmax:
I always wonder if am in the same naija as all this guys that keep shouting "naija gurls are stingy" cos I have never dated a stingy gurl. A woman would spend her last dime on you if she knows she is your 'one and only'.

Broz......u're very lucky! Wish I had a similar luck...
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by sage2(m): 8:54am On Oct 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha no. My uncle helped this man save his company. So he invited all of us to a dinner where he gave my dad and my uncle a Rolex and a cigar. My father has been obsessed ever since and kept on buying Rolexs. And there was one he didn't like and he said I could have it.

Well, I hope the stupid boy is still loyal to you sha.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by slimzypink(f): 9:04am On Oct 08, 2014
iz nothing really..but after spending on dese guyz dey see u as desperate.. dey gonna have ankda chick at d corner.i guess it is naturally wired for guys tu spend on gals
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2014
Yes! Some do, some don't. Most of them want to but do you let them? lipsrsealed
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 08, 2014
sage2:

Hahah nah we don't talk
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by kayfx2(m): 10:36am On Oct 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha why would you have to pay for any of that. She has her own money. I but my boyfriends gifts all the time and they do the same. Lol my best friend bought her boyfriend an iPhone for his birthday and I got mine a Rolex. I honestly don't see the big deal. Money isn't that huge of a thing.
Marina replica Rolex (5000 naira) or The Oyster Perpetual Rolex thats worth nothing less than 7k dollars...
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by blazesam(m): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2014
haaaaaa to much self. Ma babe the over give self. Kai if ladies were like her,haha the world would have been a nice place to live. And one funny thing is that,if i should meet another girl nw and she happens nt to be the type then,it over btwn me and the person
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 08, 2014
slimzypink:
iz nothing really..but after spending on dese guyz dey see u as desperate.. dey gonna have ankda chick at d corner.i guess it is naturally wired for guys tu spend on gals

Sweethrt.....nt every guy that will see u as being despperate...if u spend on me...I will treat u special...I promise!!......#somewhatSerious
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
Wizpa:
She said to me;
take this N20,000 for your up keep. Take this T-Shirt, i bought it at the mall yesterday, it worth N7,500.
Well, i don't have much oh but I also bought you a phone (iphone 6) since you don't have a phone since two weeks now. Pls, don't reject it. Well, i also bought you N2,500 Mtn recharge card for your subscription and N1,00 Airtime for calls.
You celebrated your birthday some days back, so take that this Parcel. I opened the parcel and found "Boxers, Sneakers, Gucci Belt, NY face cap, Rolex watch, singlets and Frame". Lastly, she told me; pls get ready i'm taking you out to a cinema to watch a movie. Take this N5,000 for our tickets. Pretend as if u're the one taking me out. Don't reject my offer!
My question is,
DO SUCH GIRLS EXIST......

Op, i just read this now and i couldnt stop laughing. Dont worry, if that is what you are waiting for, Jesus Christ may return to earth in less 10000yrs from now, so just expect to find one of such girls before He comes back. Lol.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
kayfx2:

Marina replica Rolex (5000 naira) or The Oyster Perpetual Rolex thats worth nothing less than 7k dollars...

Haha Ehm it's was a presidential day date watch.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
sage2:

Nah :/ he's a very stupid boy in fact he's the devil haha
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Ifebazz(m): 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
Sure they exist, in Nollywood home videos though. sad
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Gman4real(m): 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
ShirelleBaby:
yeah,I Exist-nothing gives me greater joy than seeing my man smile. T-shirts,polos,perfumes....
. Seriously, I like this girl
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Gman4real(m): 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
Well, a gentleman will appreciate and respect a lady that spends on him but an irresponsible man will see her as a jackpot. But its nice wen girls spend on guys, my type do appreciate it.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Endy10(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
there are ladies that spend on their boyfriends but not the way you wrote. the spending in your write up is so lavishing that it could only happen if the lady is sooooo desperate or the guy is an opportunist.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by ShirelleBaby: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
Gman4real:
. Seriously, I like this girl
thank you-#am blushing#cheesy
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by cooljoe(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:

u still be very upset wit dis boy. Let t b, wat is don is don. D past is past
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by finditng: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
firstEVA:
the thing pain u like dat? Eyaaa, just pray and work hard ehn, God fit bless ur hustle one day, broke nigga grin

Harsh eva....pity the guy na...
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
cooljoe:
u still be very upset wit dis boy. Let t b, wat is don is don. D past is past

Haha I amnt upset oo. Took a while but I'm over it. But he is a horrible person I can't wait till he's in jail
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
finditng:

Harsh eva....pity the guy na...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
they are all attacking because i used the word broke in my post. i have not said its bad to date broke guys or spend on them, i can spend on them too, my point is that its not fun spending all the time on a guy, and they are attacking me up and down angry
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by sage2(m): 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Chai! I knew it. Some of us are just damn too silly to appreciate good and rare hearts. But come o, I don't buy into that your Rolex Gift story. Tell me what you did and I won't tell nobody. We all know how it goes. Been there, done that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men / 10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality / "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.