Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,108 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? (51888 Views)

Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha well that's what you get for being so smart. So much classes heheh sorry
lol...that man is something else,his mondsy snd wedsday clas always gives me problem,i dont always feel like going,but we do quiz every class
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ipledge:
lol...that man is something else,his mondsy snd wedsday clas always gives me problem,i dont always feel like going,but we do quiz every class

Hahaah he's tryna sharpen that beautiful mind wink
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaah he's tryna sharpen that beautiful mind wink
haha...you arevery funny
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ipledge:
haha...you arevery funny

Ha ha am I really?
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Ha ha am I really?
yea,can you come online
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ipledge:
yea,can you come online

Okays smiley
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Okays smiley
cool kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by wordbank(m): 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
What is going on here
U bera money on him n not mbs grin
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by cooljoe(m): 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm lets just say he couldn't pull off the Chris brown.

I don't hate him. I'm indifferent towards his existence. Nah lol I hate him
lolz, in a world of many, derez only one Chris brown. U nid some coffee #asweardown
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by sage2(m): 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
foxxynik:

hehehehehehehe....you're not buying any of her story! Iz like u know the real anecdote behind the saga..... Hehehehhehehehe......

I wasn't born an adult na. Let me borrow the words of PEJ, me too I was once a children. We all remember some of the silly things we did as teenagers.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by sage2(m): 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I really don't know what I did lol

Okay lol you don't have to.

You must confess o.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by napoleonbaba(m): 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
Yes

In my dreams
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by adewasco19(m): 3:53am On Oct 09, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm what country are you in? Lol it happens here all the time. I'd take the bae out just as often as he would. My treat.
hey say the truth breezy!
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 09, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Haha yeah of course
story 4 dha godz..Ar u 4uking kidding me??u fit do am?
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 09, 2014
kay29000:
I had this friend back in the day whose girlfriend liked to always take us out drinking. Not like we were broke guys or anything, but back then as students there were times you wouldn't have much disposable cash, and the girl seemed to always have money. Besides, she enjoyed doing it, so it wasn't like my friend was begging her to do so.

And there was this girl I dated back in school that I had an interesting experience with. We had just started dating, and I came over to see her at her hostel. She took longer than usual, when she came down, she was holding this lovely arabian scarf. She apologized for coming late, and explained a man had come to their hostel to sell the scarfs and had stopped to get one. I said i'd like to get one for my sister, and so we went in search for the guy but didn't find him. The next day when I came around I saw her with another beautiful scarf. She said she said she had seen the man after I left and decided to go ahead and pay for the scarf. When I brought out my wallet to pay her back, she hit my hand and said not to worry. Eventhough the scarf was just 1k, it was a shock to me. Girls like that are rare.
am sure u were expecting abt 500 likes 4 this ur fabricated piece of crap..
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by rhymz(m): 6:18am On Oct 09, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha well it's not all about what I bought for him. I'm sure he could afford it too..

Omygosh I bought him a freaking Rolex presidential watch for the whole whipped thing.

Lol what did I do?
o yeah, $40k wrist watch is very much affordable for any average Jo in America... Chicken change.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by fadjnr(m): 6:53am On Oct 09, 2014
Sunkyphil:
scarce prolly one is thirty

you mean one in thirty thousand
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Orobotobado: 9:27am On Oct 09, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Thanks so so much!!!

I just learnt something today, next time I meet a babe if I don conjure her into loving me

I go form wicked poverty wey go make her spend her last coin cheesy grin grin

I nor believe u jare ALL GIRLS ARE STINGY!!!

Mums are girls too sha o.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 09, 2014
sage2:

I wasn't born an adult na. Let me borrow the words of PEJ, me too I was once a children. We all remember some of the silly things we did as teenagers.

Iiiight man! Do ya thangy!
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2014
sage2:

Iiiight man.....Do ya thangy!
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2014
finditng:

Lol.. Don't mind 'em...the economy is biting...and plp are spontaneously reacting to any statement that emphasizes the financial condition or furthermore personalises it on 'em....lmao....it shldnt be all d time...really...I cnt even tk it as a guy..it feels awkward....nt to mention the stories she'll set-on if thns don't go well later on.....I avoid it like a plague...once in a while...she can spoil me....but errtym?...no o...besides am nt "broke" so, wht am I even sayn sef....#rotfl
hahahahahah i know u are not broke, i see your work on a particular section wink. its not very difficult to spot broke guys on NL.

So what if the lady u are dating has much more money than u do, and has no problem spending on you, i guess u'll relax that rule of yours
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 09, 2014
firstEVA:
hahahahahah i know u are not broke, i see your work on a particular section wink. its not very difficult to spot broke guys on NL.

So what if the lady u are dating has much more money than u do, and has no problem spending on you, i guess u'll relax that rule of yours
Still on the matter
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Still on the matter
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by finditng: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
firstEVA:

Lol @ active on a particular section....dts just a side thn...if the lady has more money, I'll still love to do stuffs for her...its often not a function of price ...its just paying atterntion to simple details and hvn the finance to execute 'em....e.g...surprise dinners, trips....I once spontaneously took my lady then to a resort...we were just tlkn dt sat morning, and I go like" pack a bag"...where she asked....I said as the spirit leads us...we got to idanre hills, ikogosi , and erinjesha falls....none of her bfs after me has been able to match d mark I left....she still calls...point is...hv some change to do stuff and when u do, pls for God's sake...do something different...all guys take girls to movies and kfc....life's short...keep her mind alive in anticipation of wht u gonna do next...
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
finditng:

Lol @ active on a particular section....dts just a side thn...if the lady has more money, I'll still love to do stuffs for her...its often not a function of price ...its just paying atterntion to simple details and hvn the finance to execute 'em....e.g...surprise dinners, trips....I once spontaneously took my lady then to a resort...we were just tlkn dt sat morning, and I go like" pack a bag"...where she asked....I said as the spirit leads us...we got to idanre hills, ikogosi , and erinjesha falls....none of her bfs after me has been able to match d mark I left....she still calls...point is...hv some change to do stuff and when u do, pls for God's sake...do something different...all guys take girls to movies and kfc....life's short...keep her mind alive in anticipation of wht u gonna do next...
embarassed
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by MRSANITY(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
finditng:

Trying to impress the lady undecided

nairaland girls falling like mumu since 1960
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by finditng: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
MRSANITY:
Trying to impress the lady undecided

nairaland girls falling like mumu since 1960

Ode....you couldn't read and comprehend a summary...she was my girlfriend then...I had her already...only made the time we had together adventurous....just because a girl is ur gf...doesn't mean her life should dull to zero...why are u even a bf if u can't add any spice to her life and give further meaning to it?.....#freakn mr.biggs bf...lmao....#chewing-gum ideology to life.#lame dude

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by MRSANITY(m): 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
finditng:

Ode....you couldn't read and comprehend a summary...she was my girlfriend then...I had her already...only made the time we had together adventurous....just because a girl is ur gf...doesn't mean her life should dull to zero...why are u even a bf if u can't add any spice to her life and give further meaning to it?.....#freakn mr.biggs bf...lmao....#chewing-gum ideology to life.#lame dude
I DONT WANT TO START WITH YOU BECAUSE IF I DO, YOU WILL RUN AWAY FROM NAIRALAND.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by finditng: 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
MRSANITY:
I DONT WANT TO START WITH YOU BECAUSE IF I DO, YOU WILL RUN AWAY FROM NAIRALAND.

Trust me...you don't wanna go there..better ask around....nw,run along smallie
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
firstEVA:

Just checking up on you hon
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
finditng:

Trust me...you don't wanna go there..better ask around....nw,run along smallie
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by finditng: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
firstEVA:

Hey buddie dnt mind him jare...where is ur mr?....I haven't seen onirugbon trailn you in a while...whts up.... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality / "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52