Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? (51882 Views)

Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 12, 2014
josite:
i just send a gf who wakes me up every morning with morning dear and who has been chopping my money for the past 3 weeks that i nned her money and will even pay back wit interest and im yet to get a reply.it is 2 hours now.
#Funny!
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 12, 2014
cooljoe:
u once told me in passing, but I dint take t to heart. Well ts cul, hijab or no hijab, u'd still be a dam cutie. Stunning pretty gal

Tot diz gul was ur bestie's gf....what d *uck are doing toastng her?
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 12, 2014
rhymz:
Yeah I know, but..... Hey the boy friend you gave that Rolex hope he has not broken up with you yet .... Cos that will be a case of day light robbery if you let him break up and still keep 6.7million naira.... Now I see why this Boi here is all over you like white on rice, he is probably hoping to get a car gift if he finally lands you ..... Lol

Buahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha haahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahha hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaha hahhahaahahhahahahahahahahaha...... Mr rHymz..... I jst like it when u spill it.... I tot I was d only person who sensed his motives.....I never knew u did...
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by cooljoe(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2014
foxxynik:

pls who is "my bestie". Can't remeba toasting her? Well tank God ts just ur "tort". B f*ucking careful wat u f*ucking say to me #dumbassmodafucker
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by cooljoe(m): 10:17am On Oct 12, 2014
rhymz:
Yeah I know, but..... Hey the boy friend you gave that Rolex hope he has not broken up with you yet .... Cos that will be a case of day light robbery if you let him break up and still keep 6.7million naira.... Now I see why this Boi here is all over you like white on rice, he is probably hoping to get a car gift if he finally lands you ..... Lol
I sure hope u aint talking about me. U spoke abi wrote rudely nd offensively to me d 1st tym. I let t go, cos I quoted u wen in all sincerity t was no biz of mine. Let t pls stay dat way, if howeva u fil ur iron balls r tough enof, den display dat pathetic side of urs one more tym, nd den u'd c a not-so cool joe
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2014
rhymz:

Yeah we broke up. I let him keep the Rolex.

Excuse me? He's only defending me against y'all. That's so sly. I wonder what you'd do when one girl is being bashed by a bunch of guys. Like chill. There is no other motives here. That's not very nice at all. And you should apologize.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2014
foxxynik:

Whom?
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Whom?
You have messages
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by rhymz(m): 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
cooljoe:
I sure hope u aint talking about me. U spoke abi wrote rudely nd offensively to me d 1st tym. I let t go, cos I quoted u wen in all sincerity t was no biz of mine. Let t pls stay dat way, if howeva u fil ur iron balls r tough enof, den display dat pathetic side of urs one more tym, nd den u'd c a not-so cool joe
Who is this nincompoop talking tough to, do I look like one of your usual averages that you can intimidate on your little screen What can a monkey like you do to me, abi bomb dey your head ni!!! Come on gba fu o!!!
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by rhymz(m): 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yeah we broke up. I let him keep the Rolex.

Excuse me? He's only defending me against y'all. That's so sly. I wonder what you'd do when one girl is being bashed by a bunch of guys. Like chill. There is no other motives here. That's not very nice at all. And you should apologize.
What And you did not call the police on his a$$ to get back the Rolex, nna eh..... Na Wa to you o.

I want to believe you have learnt from it sha...... That is if no be Bobo sha.
And open your eyes for the NL o.... That monkey wey dey form voltron that is hovering around you like flies on shit, negro is acting all nice and stuff for a reason.... Prolly hoping to get his own million naira Rolex from you.... Better be careful what you reveal to him.... I have been on this forum long enough to know fvcktards like him react when things don't go their way, start posting private pictures and all.... Reminds me of platinum nk, theseeker and FL gators..... It was no good, no go dey let am dey sweet talk you into posting pics and revealing yourself to him......
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by rhymz(m): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
foxxynik:

Buahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha haahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahha hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaha hahhahaahahhahahahahahahahaha...... Mr rHymz..... I jst like it when u spill it.... I tot I was d only person who sensed his motives.....I never knew u did...
nna you dey see the thing wey I dey see too..... Lol..
See the small Boi still struggling in college and still living off his parents threatening me on his screen.... Lol... I blame the Mofo, why im no go dey form super man on NL, after all it is an anonymous forum where any simpleton can be anythinganything and claim anything.... Schemes.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
rhymz:
What And you did not call the police on his a$$ to get back the Rolex, nna eh..... Na Wa to you o.

I want to believe you have learnt from it sha...... That is if no be Bobo sha.
And open your eyes for the NL o.... That monkey wey dey form voltron that is hovering around you like flies on shit, negro is acting all nice and stuff for a reason.... Prolly hoping to get his own million naira Rolex from you.... Better be careful what you reveal to him.... I have been on this forum long enough to know fvcktards like him react when things don't go their way, start posting private pictures and all.... Reminds me of platinum nk, theseeker and FL gators..... It was no good, no go dey let am dey sweet talk you into posting pics and revealing yourself to him......

No. It's only a watch. It's not that deep.

He's been nice to me even before he knew I could afford anything for anyone. It's quite unfair. He was only trying to defend me and you have no right to call him anything or claim he has any ulterior motives. I'm not stupiid no matter what you may think. I can choose my own friends. Yes some of them have had other ideas in the past but I think he's genuine. Please apologize. It's only fair.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by rhymz(m): 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
MrsBreezy:

No. It's only a watch. It's not that deep.

He's been nice to me even before he knew I could afford anything for anyone. It's quite unfair. He was only trying to defend me and you have no right to call him anything or claim he has any ulterior motives. I'm not stupiid no matter what you may think. I can choose my own friends. Yes some of them have had other ideas in the past but I think he's genuine. Please apologize. It's only fair.
Lol.....apologize to who dear?
Your voltron?
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
rhymz:
Lol.....apologize to who dear?
Your voltron?

Hmm fine. Don't apologize. Okay. It's fine don't worry about it
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by rhymz(m): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm fine. Don't apologize. Okay. It's fine don't worry about it
Don't worry about that street urchin that's busy pretending to be what he is not.
Below is what the weakling did, the coward couldn't spill his guts in the same thread, instead he hijacked another unrelated thread to quote and abuse his papa.... Lol..... Now read the nonsense from your voltron "American boy"... Lol.... You are new here anyway, your eyes go soon open.

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
rhymz:
Don't worry about that street urchin that's busy pretending to be what he is not.
Below is what the weakling did, the coward couldn't spill his guts in the same thread, instead he hijacked another unrelated thread to quote and abuse his papa.... Lol..... Now read the nonsense from your voltron "American boy"... Lol.... You are new here anyway, your eyes go soon open.

Okay. Well I apologize to you on his behalf and I apologize to him on your behalf.

There done. Now y'all can be civil. smiley please be civil.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by slimzypink(f): 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
rhymz:

lool shots fired.be nice *lipsealed
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by MRSANITY(m): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
finditng:

Trust me...you don't wanna go there..better ask around....nw,run along smallie
WHAT IS THIS ONE FEELING LIKE, TOAD!!!
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
Thanks for unbanning me!!! When there isn't any fun in here again!
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
Wizpa:
She said to me;
take this N20,000 for your up keep. Take this T-Shirt, i bought it at the mall yesterday, it worth N7,500.
Well, i don't have much oh but I also bought you a phone (iphone 6) since you don't have a phone since two weeks now. Pls, don't reject it. Well, i also bought you N2,500 Mtn recharge card for your subscription and N1,00 Airtime for calls.
You celebrated your birthday some days back, so take that this Parcel. I opened the parcel and found "Boxers, Sneakers, Gucci Belt, NY face cap, Rolex watch, singlets and Frame". Lastly, she told me; pls get ready i'm taking you out to a cinema to watch a movie. Take this N5,000 for our tickets. Pretend as if u're the one taking me out. Don't reject my offer!
My question is,
DO SUCH GIRLS EXIST......
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by eckersley: 8:32am On Nov 03, 2014
firstEVA:
smh for men of this generation, u want to be head but
when it comes to money to want it to be a two way street, issokay.

SMH for the women of this generation and many more to come
You want gender equality in EVERY area
But when it comes to spending, splitting bills and taking responsibilities
NAAAAAAAAAH, DON'T U GO THERE, women scream

WOMEN want equality ONLY when IT BENEFITS THEM
They will vigorously CAMPAIGN for and achieve this by guilty tripping, appeal to pity etc.
You are not a real man,
You are the head
You should be ashamed of yourself

For them the end justifies the means

But try to take away special preferences
(like being treated equal in dating or being evacuated first during emergencies etc)
they cry foul/WOLF and plead the vulnerability amendment.

The unwillingness or [in the case of women] deliberate inability to see the world
through the other end of the lens EXCEPT how it's of personal benefit is a perversely prevalent human['woman'] flaw

I can hear Jesus Christ wail:
Woe unto you scribes and pharisees
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 03, 2014
eckersley:

SMH for the women of this generation and many more to come
You want gender equality in EVERY area
But when it comes to spending, splitting bills and taking responsibilities
NAAAAAAAAAH, DON'T U GO THERE, women scream

WOMEN want equality ONLY when IT BENEFITS THEM
They will vigorously CAMPAIGN for and achieve this by guilty tripping, appeal to pity etc.
You are not a real man,
You are the head
You should be ashamed of yourself

For them the end justifies the means

But try to take away special preferences
(like being treated equal in dating or being evacuated first during emergencies etc)
they cry foul/WOLF and plead the vulnerability amendment.

The unwillingness or [in the case of women] deliberate inability to see the world
through the other end of the lens EXCEPT how it's of personal benefit is a perversely prevalent human['woman'] flaw

I can hear Jesus Christ wail:
Woe unto you scribes and pharisees
do women really get what they want? That's the issue, we want equality and all that but the men in reality still find a way to show their superiority. I have personally given up on the equality thingy. Therefore, the men should do the spending being heads.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by ratatis(m): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
firstEVA:
do women really get what they want? That's the issue, we want equality and all that but the men in reality still find a way to show their superiority. I have personally given up on the equality thingy......................

Pardon me, Ma'am. I am not judging you! I'll be more inclined to believe you, if you had said that you have temporarily, for now, given up this "equality and ALL THAT" thing. However, for you to give up, totally & permanently, it's going to be a herculian task, to say the least.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
ratatis:

Pardon me, Ma'am. I am not judging you! I'll be more inclined to believe you, if you had said that you have temporarily, for now, given up this "equality and ALL THAT" thing. However, for you to give up, totally & permanently, it's going to be a herculian task, to say the least.

smiley
well you may be right but I try as hard as possible to let the guy take the lead and be the head as often as possible
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by ratatis(m): 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
firstEVA:
.......but I try as hard as possible to let the guy take the lead and be the head as often as possible

For how long can you continue trying hard - day in day out? Unless there's some sort of compromise, taking your true nature into account, it would'nt be easy for you to cope, in the long run.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
ratatis:

For how long can you continue trying hard - day in day out? Unless there's some sort of compromise, taking your true nature into account, it would'nt be easy for you to cope, in the long run.
have we met cheesy. Truth is i'm a naturally submissive person, I can give in for the sake of peace. The only way I can become stubborn and hold my ground on an issue is if the guy has failed to live up to my expectations.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by ratatis(m): 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
firstEVA:
have we met cheesy. Truth is i'm a naturally submissive person, I can give in for the sake of peace. The only way I can become stubborn and hold my ground on an issue is if the guy has failed to live up to my expectations.

In this case, "switch " will be the best description.

wink
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by eckersley: 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
firstEVA:
well you may be right but I try as hard as possible
to let the guy take the lead and be the head as often as possible

Hmmmmn wink
You talk small, 'chekele' truth

Ku ku talk am finish now, ehn
Which one u spread for fence like wrapper wey don tear grin
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
ratatis:

In this case, "switch " will be the best description.

wink

I have this awkward feeling that I know you

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality / "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.