Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,358 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? (51825 Views)

Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by kmoneyman: 9:00am On Oct 07, 2014
Yes they do.But once in a yellow,blue and green moon grin
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by ebolablast: 9:01am On Oct 07, 2014
yeah..mine does

meanwhile, see how this girl is giving it hard to a horse with extra large JT

READ HERE http://www..com
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Truckpusher(m): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2014
Wizpa:
She said to me;
take this N20,000 for your up keep. Take this T-Shirt, i bought it at the mall yesterday, it worth N7,500.
Well, i don't have much oh but I also bought you a phone (iphone 6) since you don't have a phone since two weeks now. Pls, don't reject it. Well, i also bought you N2,500 Mtn recharge card for your subscription and N1,00 Airtime for calls.
You celebrated your birthday some days back, so take that this Parcel. I opened the parcel and found "Boxers, Sneakers, Gucci Belt, NY face cap, Rolex watch, singlets and Frame". Lastly, she told me; pls get ready i'm taking you out to a cinema to watch a movie. Take this N5,000 for our tickets. Pretend as if u're the one taking me out. Don't reject my offer!
My question is,
DO SUCH GIRLS EXIST......
They fuccking exist when they are dead sure that you're so loaded to reciprocate in a bigger way.
But if you're broke ,they do not exist.
Do not deceive yourselves ,they do not exist when a broke guy with a bleak future is in the picture.
Talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by edgyslim: 9:03am On Oct 07, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Thanks so so much!!!

I just learnt something today, next time I meet a babe if I don conjure her into loving me

I go form wicked poverty wey go make her spend her last coin cheesy grin grin

Bros na lie o. When I dey roast for school dat year na babes dem do my 3rd year and final year o.
U just need a woman who loves u. I mean really loves u. CHIKENA

I nor believe u jare ALL GIRLS ARE STINGY!!!
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2014
If a lady loves you spending for you is no biggie except she's got aradite induced polio on her hands...

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by austinbrown: 9:04am On Oct 07, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by kmoneyman: 9:06am On Oct 07, 2014
MizMyColi:

True, you'll be the judge of that.

I'm permitted to judge myself too innit? cheesy

Owh, those glowing accolades I wrote about me?
They're actually different people's opinion of me, over the years wink

What's the point anyway, if I cannot believe/say that about myself grin

Sometimes, yes.
In some scenarios.

Besides, I believe it's basically about using my discretion when trading with words.
Short cuts it at times.
Epistles Long cuts it better, other times.

When expressing a heartfelt opinion, I try not to hold back, chiefly because, I think it might spur/inspire another viewer.

Trust me, as a very worded individual, that was "summary"
It's left to the viewer to read or not to read kiss

Just being Mizmycoli: Repping her kind, Everywhere she goes
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wow! You are a good writer! Message well punctuated and delivery Excellent. grin

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by clemzo101(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2014
Guy no think am oooo, 95 percent of naija babes are broke, dey can barely pay for dere BIS talk more of spending for u.......there is poverty in the land[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/fon
Yungwizzzy:

Thanks so so much!!!

I just learnt something today, next time I meet a babe if I don conjure her into loving me

I go form wicked poverty wey go make her spend her last coin cheesy grin grin

I nor believe u jare ALL GIRLS ARE STINGY!!!

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 07, 2014
Fairy tale!
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2014
Laye laye. They cant and they'll never

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by foxyac3(m): 9:09am On Oct 07, 2014
Yeah they do!! And if she's doing dah, she knows what she wants
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by FatCock: 9:10am On Oct 07, 2014
Why should they exist? They giving you pu_ _ y already.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Waspy(m): 9:10am On Oct 07, 2014
Beware guys.....Girls spending for you is an investment for her. Its like sowing seeds. Trust me.

My ex is good in this business
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by mamahorus(f): 9:10am On Oct 07, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] smileyYeah we surely exist, I can help my man out especially wen I knw he is really down.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 07, 2014
yea,and that was 702 BC...
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by MizMyColi(f): 9:11am On Oct 07, 2014
kmoneyman:
Wow! You are a good writer! Message well punctuated and delivery Excellent. grin

shocked

smiley smiley
Thanks
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by HASSANAASIA(f): 9:11am On Oct 07, 2014
Well it all depend if I have it...I don't mind spending on my bae!!!
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 07, 2014
mamahorus:
[color=#000099][/color] smileyYeah we surely exist, I can help my man out especially wen I knw he is really down.
Only when he is down??
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Laredojohn(m): 9:11am On Oct 07, 2014
Sure they exist, but a few, and most of those who exist do it for guys who must have spent a whole lot on them...only a very few truly buy things for their guys sincerely...
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 07, 2014
firstEVA:
smh for men of this generation, u want to be head but when it comes to money to want it to be a two way street, issokay.

Typical Nigerian girl , I pray never to come across your type. Did you even read what I wrote ?. A marriage is a partnership , both parties have a say on how to run the home , it doesn't rest solely on the man. A woman who dates a man hoping that the man becomes her personal ATM is on a very long thing. I'm sure you'll borrow your husband money for your children's school fees after he probably spent virtually all his savings in building a home for his family and collect everything back once he collects his salary even if you're capable of paying it , what is wrong in paying it if your husband has spent all his money on a project which was agreed upon and be beneficial to the family. Or you'd expect your boyfriend to cater for all your needs even if he has a job paying him 100k monthly while you're also earning the same.
Like I said a wife is a helper and support not a dependent and baby making factory.

3 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 07, 2014
Sure they do exist. Took up to my present gf to make me believe in such theory wink
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by kmoneyman: 9:14am On Oct 07, 2014
MizMyColi:

shocked

smiley smiley
Thanks
‎​​•⌣•Ϟ•► γφυ‘arε ωεІςφ♏ε ◄•Ϟ•⌣•

As I begin to follow you grin

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by daddysprincess(f): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2014
Yes they exist even though I don't have much my friend both in school and out of school can testify even my boyfriend will say the same[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Em121: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2014
those girls are nt rear, but is good for guy to av d money than girl spending on u. Is beta to spend for a girl because dere is fun inside dan collectin money frm girl and thinkin hw to pay are back, because notin cover in life no matter she's pretending one day she wi show her self.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by oluyemiflorence: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2014
ibnjarir93:
Yes they do exist bt they are rare.
[color=#990000][/colo. There are lots of girls that can do it but boys does not take them serious
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Elnino4ladies: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2014
Ladies are naturally stingy.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Akalia(m): 9:19am On Oct 07, 2014
It's no biggy, my current gal would spend even her life savings for me if she ever has one.
Matter of fact I have come to realise that women spend on dudes they love selflessly, not because of some unterior motive,unlike we guys that always have some ulterior motives, u knw wat I mean, don't you??

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by adrainuche(m): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2014
Do Ladies ever spend money on anything, That shoukd be the topic .....
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Jakeattah(m): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2014
Some do
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Brainardc(m): 9:21am On Oct 07, 2014
winkyeah, they do exist but only 2% can do dat.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Hibiscuss(m): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2014
Wizpa:
She said to me;
take this N20,000 for your up keep. Take this T-Shirt, i bought it at the mall yesterday, it worth N7,500.
Well, i don't have much oh but I also bought you a phone (iphone 6) since you don't have a phone since two weeks now. Pls, don't reject it. Well, i also bought you N2,500 Mtn recharge card for your subscription and N1,00 Airtime for calls.
You celebrated your birthday some days back, so take that this Parcel. I opened the parcel and found "Boxers, Sneakers, Gucci Belt, NY face cap, Rolex watch, singlets and Frame". Lastly, she told me; pls get ready i'm taking you out to a cinema to watch a movie. Take this N5,000 for our tickets. Pretend as if u're the one taking me out. Don't reject my offer!
My question is,
DO SUCH GIRLS EXIST......

Stephanie okereke vs Ramsey nouah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting / 10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.