Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

First Experience / Wooing Or Wooed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Experience / Wooing Or Wooed (706 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / Your First Time Experience At Toasting (wooing) Or Being Toasted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Experience / Wooing Or Wooed by LEvuls(m): 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
Guys share your experince about the first time you tried wooing a lady (her reaction and yours too) grin

Ladies you are not alone too...lets see your reaction to his expression of intent for you grin

well mine wasnt funny sha, its a day i can hardly forget considering the fact that it happened on a valentine day.
There was this girl that always make my heart skip like rams grin each time i set my eyes on her around neigborhood. Her site was a beauty to behold, infact each that passes without seeing her, ends sadly for me.
The worst was that i lacked the courage to approached her. Even with all my in-door practices of how am going to engage her one on one conversation, still outside fear wont let me be grin
Looking at myself at the mirror always i can hear this daring voice telling "go boy, you have this going for you when you start, she will immediately say yes to you".
I have to wait till the Valentine comes so that fate and luck of the day will be on my side. I bought her a lovely wrist watch and a Love Card, gave it to my younger sister to assist me in giving it to her cos she was her senior in secoundary school. Just within five minutes my sister returned that the girl wants to see me.
Wow! So quickly she accepted i said to myself ! grin feeling elected i surmoned courage to see her grin
In that blitheful mood i met her face to face for the first time of my life. She then opened her mouth and the droped the bombshell What is the meaning of this "Dont ever try this nonsense with me then she threw those things i bought at me.
I left witout keeping those things, but just while i thought everything was over, my sister called me that she just came by in the house with those items.....everyone in the house got to know, i became the joke of the month.
Since then wooing girls eh grin Has been look before you leap thing grin

Ok yours

1 Like

Re: First Experience / Wooing Or Wooed by youngds: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
undecided seen
Re: First Experience / Wooing Or Wooed by ronald4lif(m): 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
Lol! I have forgotten the girl I actually wooed first but I also used to rehearse lines on how to woo a girl, I will be rehearsing them as someone who's seating for an exam the next day. Funny thing is, after rehearsing and upon approaching the girl my moral will drop to zero and I will be gisting irrelevant things with her. Then after the encounter I will be hating on myself for being a lackey. I didn't even know how I finally came over it and later develop confidence when making passes at girls. I guess the maturity and confidence comes with time.

1 Like

Re: First Experience / Wooing Or Wooed by tobiboss(m): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
Brb
Re: First Experience / Wooing Or Wooed by LEvuls(m): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
ronald4lif:
Lol! I have forgotten the girl I actually wooed first but I also used to rehearse lines on how to woo a girl, I will be rehearsing them as someone who's seating for an exam the next day. Funny thing is, after rehearsing and upon approaching the girl my moral will drop to zero and I will be gisting irrelevant things with her. Then after the encounter I will be hating on myself for being a lackey. I didn't even know how I finally came over it and later develop confidence when making passes at girls. I guess the maturity and confidence comes with time.
so am not realy alone in this grin
Re: First Experience / Wooing Or Wooed by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
I wrote her a letter and she showed her mum who eventually came to our house and reported to my parents. Trust my dad,he gave me a beating of my lyf.All d same, I later bleeped d gal in question.
Re: First Experience / Wooing Or Wooed by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
ofiafuluego:
I wrote her a letter and she showed her mum who eventually came to our house and reported to my parents. Trust my dad,he gave me a beating of my lyf.All d same, I later bleeped d gal in question.
how did it happen after all the beating?

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Did This To You / 10 Things Ladies Do After A Break Up / Please Help Me! We Love Each Other But Our Genotype Is “AS”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.