Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles (21451 Views)

Your Take On The Calibre Of People In The Flood Committee? / Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State / Pictures Of The Flood In Makurdi, Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Go Down)

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Jokay07(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
OneNaira6:

Your own obas took bribes when one of your son was cheated out the presidency he won fair and square and you are here forming you don't sell your birth right? That alone disprove everything you just said.

Also who are this yoruba pdp member that calls the shot? I'm very intrigued with this do I ask name just ONE politician yoruba wanted and supported collectively that have won. Name just ONE politician.

Also tell us which igbo man house did you build for free that have you twisting your mouth talking about "sheltering igbo". Infact which igbo man's bills do you or your people pay?

Una always accrediting una self with titles far from reality.
keep living in a fool paradise, lolz, he even directed his far-fetched claim against the obas in yoruba land that they were bribed. PDP is a national party, for the fact that d otuoke man apportioned several ministerial posts to the igbo doesn't mean that they ard d big guns in Pdd. Develop what rightly belongs to u nt nt wat everybdy has interest in. Go nd pump up ur igbo party.

1 Like

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by winniz: 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
InlandCity:
I know this guy is like he has submitted CV to my office before..

Nwokem kwanyere onwe gi ugwu si ebea puo.
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by WilyWily5: 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
hhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Kpusha Kpusha Kpusha

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28)

US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable / Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People / Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.