Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles (21241 Views)

Your Take On The Calibre Of People In The Flood Committee? / Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State / Pictures Of The Flood In Makurdi, Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Go Down)

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by WilyWily5: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
A
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by WilyWily5: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
WW
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Omimah: 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ayekotoo:

Owambe is a Yoruba lifestyle which is being emulated and copied by all other tribes in Nigeria.
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
oment:
Bro,

You're tight.

#nohomo.
thanks u are welcome
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by christopher123(m): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
superstar1:
Y

See this loud mouth flat.head.

Were you able to dominate minority tribes just beside you, talkless of your masters -- yorubas.

We are your Lords and you and will remain our slaves, toiling with your blood and sweat for us.

Please go tell your people that they shouldn't be begging me money for parties and faji as they stupidly call it

Don't you people have shame you ask and beg strangers money for party ...money I go use do better thing ..I will give it loud mouthed rascal women

Mtchewwww

So who is on top
This last week I can't even count how many begged me money

You will see an old woman calling me uncle so as to give her money for party
.what a shameless people

Boy run do owo mi DA joor

3 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by WilyWily5: 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by christopher123(m): 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
Collynzo26:

Tony Christopher

Who is this one

Bounce
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by winniz: 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
Una still de post pics, where are the Mods in politics section, come and close this thread.
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by christopher123(m): 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
pentagonal:

senselessness is the only hereditary trait pass around in your lineage. you godforsaken waste of conception. pray, tell us about the protest up north. only uncivilized village goat like you ignore nationalistic duties for primordial reasons. the house wanna know how the subsidy contribution sky rocket from some millions to well above trillions in less than year. only brainless doofus losers like y'all animals will keep mute at that brazen stupidity.

Tell me the truth do you know your father
Oh does your mum know who gave her belle ..that's a rarity in your place

No wonder you can not prove me wrong

Can you decompose please
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
warrior01:

Oh! You have forgotten we are now 'one nigeria'. More so, you still don't get it. You guys are now fu,cking tenants in your father's house. The. SW is gradually turning to a South east extension through acquisitions. And remember, this our Nigerian marriage na for better, for worse o!
U left ur property in lagos and ran away during biafra war, same thing in June 12 1993,so what makes you think u won't leave it behind again. Secondly I want you to mention d area in lagos where we have more Igbo landlords than yoruba landlord as u claimed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28)

Omoyele Sowores Attacks Oby Ezekwesili For Visiting Ibrahim Babangida / Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust / 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.