Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Do All Guys Do This?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do All Guys Do This?? (3382 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do All Guys Do This?? by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
As the saying goes..boys must be boys

Just this morning..after eating breakfast,the next thing i did was to arrange the room because martha was coming over..i arrange the room so tey i cum begin clean ceiling fan...

now just after 30mins of martha leaving..my shirts are already lying on the couch..bed sheet don dey hang ontop my speakers..

So i'm wandering are all guys this way..'so carefree and lazy' to even drop the tv remote on the table rather than on the floor or bed where you go either march or sit on am then carry money go buy another one??
Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by constance500: 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
u are still wandering... undecided

When u finish wandering.. Tell me.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by tosyne2much(m): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
Sure my OP I do this... You will soon see those hypocrites will begin to speak or write in an angry or violent
manner

1 Like

Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by 3coins(m): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
that is how we are o. . . I'll take hours to arrange my room. . Which includes folding all the clothes in my wardrobe. I vow never to keep any cloth in my wardrobe without folding. . I keep my vow for 15hours then i'm back to the old me sad

3 Likes

Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
Meditate and look deep into yourself. I'm sure that's a pig-like creature somewhere in there. Get rid of it.
Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
constance500:

If you are a babe..does your bobo behave the same way?

and if you be guy...you worse pass me?
Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by jnrbayano(m): 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
"Martha effect"......I hope you will embibe it everytime, Amen.

cool

1 Like

Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by Jakeattah(m): 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
I rearrange the room if package dey show sha grin.... But I try to be tidy even if I'm alone
Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
3coins:
that is how we are o. . . I'll take hours to arrange my room. . Which includes folding all the clothes in my wardrobe. I vow never to keep any cloth in my wardrobe without folding. . I keep my vow for 15hours then i'm back to the old me sad

Lol..me only arrange my room..infact the whole house when a diva is coming over..

when you see me sweeping in the morning...just know something's up!!!

1 Like

Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
TrollMan:
Meditate and look deep into yourself. I'm sure that's a pig-like creature somewhere in there. Get rid of it.

Lol..TROLLman me think its err'guys nature..as some good brothers have attest to it
Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by 3coins(m): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
3DCYCLOPS:

Lol..me only arrange my room..infact the whole house when a diva is coming over..

lol. . .i arrange my room when mosquitoes dont let me sleep the previous night grin
Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by naturally: 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
They don't just care
Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by fittoux: 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
Niggas exposing the height of their stupidity just because they wanna make fp or be ftc.......
Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
Lets get this straight "A lady wanna visit the OP so the OP tidy up to avoid mess all over the place".So OP have been messy all this while and the question go thus "Are all guys messy?"
Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
fittoux:
Niggas exposing the height of their stupidity just because they wanna make fp or be ftc.......

Serious?? You think i care bout making fp...Nigga dont be so lame angry
Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by iceberylin(m): 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
ÚŔ ŃŐŤ ÁĹŐŃĔ grin
Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
constance500:

Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by tosyne2much(m): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
3DCYCLOPS:

bwahahahahahahahahahahaahaha you are so hilarious man.. You make me grin so tey water dey comot for my eyes
Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
bunch of lazy guys grin grin tongue
Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by ERCROSS(m): 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
TrollMan:

fittoux:

starlingleanets:
Lets get this straight "A lady wanna visit the OP so the OP tidy up to avoid mess all over the place".So OP have been messy all this while and the question go thus "Are all guys messy?"

See dem dey form...
Hollier than thou...
Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by tosyne2much(m): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
3DCYCLOPS:

Serious?? You think i care bout making fp...Nigga dont be so lame angry
you don't need a prophet or an alfa to tell you he's a very fool.ish and sense.less dude.. The funniest thing is that when you get to meet people of such behind the internet, you would see they aint worth it

1 Like

Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
ERCROSS:

See dem dey form...

There isn't any PRIDE in being dirty/clumsy. You can't get any achievement for that. Go clean your room okay?.. Stay healthy.

1 Like

Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by 3DCYCLOPS: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
@tosyne2much

Its funny how they allow their stupidity get ahold of 'em
Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by chimerase2: 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
Essence of killing a cat undecided
Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by tosyne2much(m): 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
3DCYCLOPS:
@tosyne2much

Its funny how they allow their stupidity get ahold of 'em
abi nooow.. I do that and there's nothing to form about it.. Despite the fact that I do this poo, I doubt if that hypocrite would be neater than me *just saying*
Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by legendd(m): 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
Guy, you are not alone. but only a few guys are able to always maintain a neat and orderly room. Girls are usually more blessed in that area.
Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
Elantracey:
bunch of lazy guys grin grin tongue

Run away bride.
Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by 3DCYCLOPS: 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
tosyne2much:
abi nooow.. I do that and there's nothing to form about it.. Despite the fact that I do this poo, I doubt if that hypocrite would be neater than me *just saying*

I doubt it too grin
Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ceasar1:

Run away bride.

*closes eyes , opens it , then look around *

*meets someone nearby and asks *

please is this gentleman here referring to me?
Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by ERCROSS(m): 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
TrollMan:

There isn't any PRIDE in being dirty/clumsy. You can't get any achievement for that. Go clean your room okay?.. Stay healthy.
It's not abt being dirty.
D o.p didn't say he only do house sanitation wen a babe is visiting..
He said he does the extra-ordinary cleaning..
Trying to make the room look perfectly okay without flaws... Dats d scope mehn..
Tell me..
Which guy doesn't do that..
Its guys thingy jare..
No cum dey form for us here..

2 Likes

Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by Etetejake(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
I once did it. but neva again or not anymore, just choose one.
Re: Do All Guys Do This?? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
Elantracey:

Please is this gentleman here referring to me?

I walked away disappointed.
I was actually there to see you display your wooing skills with smooth grammars as you rhythm along.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! / Is Masturbation A Sin? / My Most Embarrassing Experience Wit A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.