Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend (4226 Views)

That Song Or Movie That Reminds You Of Special Moments / He Reminds Me Of My Ex / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:46am On Oct 07, 2014
Elantracey:

done finally embarassed

Lol. I can see.
Tis good.

One funny thing about this is that when u look back at this situation, you'll either smile or laugh.
And u might tell yourself, "tracey, see your life, ordinary thread u can't open'.

Morning!
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by Mikocake(m): 8:58am On Oct 07, 2014
nickz:
4G friendzone
hiahiahiaaaaaa
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by 100Cents: 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
realteflon:
no babe can friend zone me. I know myself. am sensing she want to play hard for me. I sent her a text today and she replied, which gives me an hint she might be playing her to get

Guy, do not panic.

This is just a very sincere lady you have there. She likes you and she is telling you that she has a boyfriend to remind you that you are lucky and will soon have her. She is also saying codedly, I can diss him for you if you are very serious about me..

Having a boyfriend does not stop Nigerian girls from going for what they want. I am talking from numerous experiences...

Yes, a lady was telling me she has a boyfriend yet the following day she is saying to me, " I love you "...

That's Nigerian girls...

1 Like

Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by 100Cents: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
Yomieluv:
Dating someone that is in a relationship isn't a big deal,it depends on how you play your game.

Then you can move from the spare guy,to the main guy.

No matter how important the girl may be to you, with a hit and run mentality, its very easy for a guy...
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by lawrenceunaa: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
no b friend zone ooo the girl wants u to persist in making her urs

y tell u she has a boyfriend when u didn't ask

this is a whole new trend for babes not to look cheap undecided

1 Like

Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
invite her to your place. when she comes. friend zone her cuntty
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by RFella(m): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
4G friend zoning oh...reminds me of the one I had way back, the babe"ll practically strip in front of me and go and bath, leaving d doors wide open oh...na so me with my JT go dey quarrel, some girls are heartless oh....I no fit make dat kind mistake again sha...
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by MabraO: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
Funke4Jesuss:

Girl! Girl! Girl! Is there no other thing in ur mind? U don't know more than girls. Anytime u visit nairaland, u will quickly head to the romance section.
JOBLESS BEING

Y re u stalking the guy na
Abeg free am
If u like him say now or forever lipsrsealed
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by Mikocake(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
RFella:
4G friend zoning oh...reminds me of the one I had way back, the babe"ll practically strip in front of me and go and bath, leaving d doors wide open oh...na so me with my JT go dey quarrel, some girls are heartless oh....I no fit make dat kind mistake again sha...
chaii and u leave am?? Friendzone no reach dis one oo Abi she no knw say u be grown man..if na me dat gurl no go go free oo
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by realteflon(m): 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
100Cents:

Guy, do not panic.

This is just a very sincere lady you have there. She likes you and she is telling you that she has a boyfriend to remind you that you are lucky and will soon have her. She is also saying codedly, I can diss him for you if you are very serious about me..

Having a boyfriend does not stop Nigerian girls from going for what they want. I am talking from numerous experiences...

Yes, a lady was telling me she has a boyfriend yet the following day she is saying to me, " I love you "...

That's Nigerian girls...
thanks 100cent. this is helpful from a brother with experience. I truly appreciate this words
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by RFella(m): 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
Mikocake:
chaii and u leave am?? Friendzone no reach dis one oo Abi she no knw say u be grown man..if na me dat gurl no go go free oo

Omo...dat was back in d day oh...person still dey learn work and d babe dey tight yansh for me then...I pray make one chic try am now again oh
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by Mikocake(m): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
RFella:

Omo...dat was back in d day oh...person still dey learn work and d babe dey tight yansh for me then...I pray make one chic try am now again oh
haha no wonda..I for say
Re: She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend by 100Cents: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
no b friend zone ooo the girl wants u to persist in making her urs

y tell u she has a boyfriend when u didn't ask

this is a whole new trend for babes not to look cheap undecided

Point…

(1) (2) (Reply)

Successful Career Ladies Have Suffered - My Experience / Can You Date A Runs Girl? / What Is The Best Dating App Or Site?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.