Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,227 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (305475 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2014
Pastor Kun:

Good to have you back bro, I am sorry I couldn't make it for your wedding. Glad it went well + congrats!

Thanks Bro
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nnenneigbo(f): 1:17am On Sep 07, 2014
WOW! couldn't do anything else once i came across this post. It was up and done, glad i didn't write anything whilst i was angry.

basically thank God for Kenya's baby and strong will to survive in spite of the fakers.

My gosh, SirJon, kunle, Davidylan, i take my hats off to u guys.They way you guys calmly but firmly proved your obvious(to normal sane people) points.

If only most Nigerians are like this, i'e refusing to turn a blind eye to blatant evil or wrong doing, standing up for good regardless and also will to speak up, i've no doubt we'll not only be the most populous county, we'll be the most blessed and prosperous too.

instead, we get blind followers, both leaders of the country and people that work under them and churches with blind flipping followers, with no capability of engaging their own minds but instead are like poppets controlled at will by these unruly supposed pastors.

Well i read it all and you guys were so awesome, you won't believe. Sir John, your wife is one lucky lady. Do you ever lose your temper even? many times you were so calm..... Wow!

10 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 6:32am On Sep 07, 2014
nnenneigbo: WOW! couldn't do anything else once i came across this post. It was up and done, glad i didn't write anything whilst i was angry.

basically thank God for Kenya's baby and strong will to survive in spite of the fakers.

My gosh, SirJon, kunle, Davidylan, i take my hats off to u guys.They way you guys calmly but firmly proved your obvious(to normal sane people) points.

If only most Nigerians are like this, i'e refusing to turn a blind eye to blatant evil or wrong doing, standing up for good regardless and also will to speak up, i've no doubt we'll not only be the most populous county, we'll be the most blessed and prosperous too.

instead, we get blind followers, both leaders of the country and people that work under them and churches with blind flipping followers, with no capability of engaging their own minds but instead are like poppets controlled at will by these unruly supposed pastors.

Well i read it all and you guys were so awesome, you won't believe. Sir John, your wife is one lucky lady. Do you ever lose your temper even? many times you were so calm..... Wow!

You are most welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 7:22am On Sep 07, 2014
nnenneigbo: WOW! couldn't do anything else once i came across this post. It was up and done, glad i didn't write anything whilst i was angry.

Thanks @ nnenneigbo wink

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Bobby4090: 7:37am On Sep 07, 2014
Pastor Chris should go and heal his family rifts and embarrassments first before healing others. charity begins at home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Elijah78: 10:16am On Sep 07, 2014
@Sirjohn, I Just came across this post and will quote some parts and explain some healing that took place last December afterwards.
But before i continue, thank you for the post, it opens the eye of a blind man like me.

I discovered that all wheelchair cases taken to the healing line for ministration were people whose conditions were not such that they couldn't stand or walk. in other words, the people you see popping out of wheelchairs in those videos can both previously stand and walk. They are carefully selected through a process I will discuss later.
Secondly, to my utter amazement, I also discovered that several other people whom I had seen on different occasions walking around the hall unaided and without any sign of pain or disability during the two weeks session were put on wheelchairs or made to lie on stretchers during this healing service.
I remember a particular man who came for that session; he had been involved in a motor accident which left him with a spinal injury. He had difficulty walking normally because he couldn’t bend both knees while walking (I had seen him walking) he came with a neck guard and two crutches to support himself properly while walking. I observed that two days after coming to the healing school, he started exercising his faith by moving around without the neck guard and crutches, that was how he moved around for two weeks. During the healing service, I was shocked to see the same man with his neck guard and crutches which he hadn't used for two weeks. Pastor Chris prayed for him and took the neck guard off as though it was a big deal, the congregation applauded and stood to their feet as he went on to take the crutches from the man; he then asked the man to walk.

Last December, someone who was my neighbour went for healing in a famous church in Lagos.
Before going there, he was actually normal, moving around doing his job at work place very well even though before then he has suffered from an operation. So he told me he was going to lagos for healing, that he is not feeling very well.
So that Sunday i was watching the prayer line, I saw him sitting on a wheel chair wearing a waist brace and neck brace and shouting that the man of god should heal him. Infact he was on the second set of the prayer line and he was given that opportunity to shout with cameras well focused on him. Then the man of God walked up to him and touched him, pull him off the will chair and unto the ground and ask him to stand up and walk, the man stood and walk, he was asked to turn his neck which he also did! Then he shouted i am healed, Jesus is my healer.

This man did not use to wear the neck brace! as for the waist brace maybe he use to cover with His clothes. How he appeared on the prayer line on a wheel chair with braces all over, i don't know.

Maybe also that is why most of these faith healers insist on knowing your medical condition before sending you an invitation.

11 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Elijah78: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
SirJohn:

They were equally the things I believed for a long time too; until of course I decided to answer some of the questions about these doctrines that bugged me. To clearly understand how very unscriptural these doctrines are, I think it is necessary for you to know its origin. I do not know if the 'Word of Faith Movement' has been treated on this forum otherwise I will endeavour to talk about it in different post. There, I will address all the issues I highlighted and many others.

I shamelessly left CEC because their teachings , i don't understand!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nnenneigbo(f): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
sorry to #everyone, in a rush to write and go to sleep, i didn't re-read what i wrote and how you guys understood what i meant to say is beyond me lol.

This thread must never be allowed to close. I'm sick of CE members not quoting bible but quoting their pastor instead(in day to day real life situations).
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by WinsomeX: 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Elijah78: 10:56am On Sep 13, 2014
Thursday second prayer line of Dec 12th 2013. I have been trying to search for its You tube but can't fine. I am posting this for us to note the possibility that these techniques are used by both men of god.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by victorazy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
SirJohn: Many have wondered and would like to know the truth about healing and miracle claims from the healing school of Christ Embassy. I’d like say a few things about the genuineness of these miracles which have sparked endless questions. What I’m about to say may sound shocking to you but it is the truth. it is a first hand account of my experience at the healing school.

What you see on loveworld videos/TV, especially miracle testimonies no matter how believable they appear, are simply what Pastor Chris and his TV crew wants you to see. The truth is that a larger number of people including his pastors, partners and even you hardly ever know what goes on behind the camera scenes.

I was at healing school May 2008 session and the discoveries I made blew my mind and shook the very foundation of my faith. I spent a total of 4 weeks at the healing (it had two sessions and each ran for two weeks) this period of time at the healing school afforded me the opportunity to observe certain unusual happenings which I must reveal.

I have been a member and a consistent financial partner of the ministry since 2004. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome had been my role model, mentor, prophet and father. I have followed his teachings and doctrines to the letter so much that you couldn't talk with me for 10 Min's without knowing I was his follower.
I had taken someone who was wheelchair bound as a result of spinal cord injury to the Healing school with hope that Pastor Chris would minister to him at the end of the session (at least this is what I was made to believe from several healing school publications) but this was not to be, and the events that followed were shocking and beyond my imagination.

After the first session, there was to be a healing service where the students having received faith to be healed, were put on the healing line to be ministered to by Pastor Chris. This was where my questions started. The reason is that not only did we not make it to the healing line but several other folks with obvious physical disabilities were also not put on the healing line. I made efforts to find out the criteria for the selection that was made; this was what I found out:
I discovered that all wheelchair cases taken to the healing line for ministration were people whose conditions were not such that they couldn't stand or walk. in other words, the people you see popping out of wheelchairs  in those videos can both previously stand and walk. They are carefully selected through a process I will discuss later.

Secondly, to my utter amazement, I also discovered that several other people whom I had seen on different occasions walking around the hall unaided and without any sign of pain or disability during the two weeks session were put on wheelchairs or made to lie on stretchers during this healing service.
After much waiting, the “Man of God” walks in touching every one on the healing line and then proceeds to the wheelchair section; with one touch here and there he instructs them to get up “and they do” wild shouts of excitement reverberated across the auditorium as partners and pastors who have been specially invited to witness the miracles jumped for joy. I felt like sinking through the solid ground, I couldn’t believe my eyes. Once in a while I would utter a word of prayer, I’d say: “Lord please don’t let this be what I think”

I remember a particular man who came for that session; he had been involved in a motor accident which left him with a spinal injury. He had difficulty walking normally because he couldn’t bend both knees while walking (I had seen him walking) he came with a neck guard and two crutches to support himself properly while walking. I observed that two days after coming to the healing school, he started exercising his faith by moving around without the neck guard and crutches, that was how he moved around for two weeks. During the healing service, I was shocked to see the same man with his neck guard and crutches which he hadn't used for two weeks. Pastor Chris prayed for him and took the neck guard off as though it was a big deal, the congregation applauded and stood to their feet as he went on to take the crutches from the man; he then asked the man to walk. The man obviously walked but not any better than he had walked for two weeks without Pastor Chris praying for him.

After the service, as the partners left the hall, the students and the “healed” were asked to wait behind. I observed that one of the two ladies who got out of the wheelchair half an hour ago quietly sat back in her wheelchair with a pale look on her face, the people who brought her all the way from Benin didn't seem like they had seen a miracle; this puzzled me more. The borrowed wheelchairs were returned to the real owners as I looked with great surprise.

Please see the link below:
http://www.christembassyhealingschool.org/new/images/pdf/August2008.pdf
the lady in page 14 (in blue jacket) is the one I'm refering to in the last paragraph. She could both stand and walk before the ministration by Pastor Chris.

The young man in page 15 is reported to have been "unable to walk without a walking frame" yet I had seen him on many ocassions before the healing service walk around without that frame.

The woman in page 16 did not even come to the healing school with a wheelchair; the wheelchair you see does not belong to her

To be continued…

Sharrap looser!!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nora544: 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
all this healingschools are fake.

There is a youtube video of an other fake pastor in Lagos Pastor Dr. (didnot know from which University he got this) Fireman, it also shows how me make fake healings and miracles.

The next is this Lake from America who bing this healingrooms to south africa he is also a fake with prove from an University that he couldnot heal any person

There is no and I say no Pastor from this new churches who could realy heal, there are different University documentation also from America.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Firefire(m): 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
something is going on here ?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by berrystunn(m): 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
Next....
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by berrystunn(m): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
Sauron1:

This is a complete twaddle from a good-for nothing alarmist!!!

In other words, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is a fraud and all the miracles he has performed were arranged??
Tell that to the birds. . . . . . .Letz even assume those miracles were dodgy, who are you to question it?
Are u God or someone seeking attention by bashing a minister of God??
Buncha jobless twits.

Tahhh... Who is a minister of GOD.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by TemiATM(m): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
What will you gain in condemning the anointed man of God?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
Mr OP. Dont bring curse to yourself and your generation. be wise
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by shanktang(m): 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
Friend I don't know what you're talking about, but I'll tell you the truth, about what I have seen, this is not hear say, 'what I have seen' Now a friend was battling with tuberculosis he would have died but while on campus at uniben pastor chris was having a crusade we took this guy to his crusade ground and he was completely healed, today he is a pastor not with christ embassy, second, my sister in-law had battled with a perticular illness that couldn't be diagnosed, her husband spent a lot in hospital so so much,I really pity that man, they even sought traditional means, but non worked, she went for one of the christ embassy healing crusade and she was completely healed after she was ministered to, she even testified on the TV today she's very hale and hearty her case happened about 9yrs ago, the first case above happened about 14yrs ago, if I've seen all these happen, I really don't knw how u can convince me with what you posted. I am not a christ embassy member.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
The beauty about christianity is its members are liberal enough to criticize or adjudge its doctrines hence weeding out doctrines that aren't humane, Godly, rational.
Other religions should imitate this.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by pat077: 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
who is putting all this ancient thread on d front page.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Olaone1: 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Not surprised.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Diogo1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
shanktang: Friend I don't know what you're talking about, but I'll tell you the truth, about what I have seen, this is not hear say, 'what I have seen' Now a friend was battling with tuberculosis he would have died but while on campus at uniben pastor chris was having a crusade we took this guy to his crusade ground and he was completely healed, today he is a pastor not with christ embassy, second, my sister in-law had battled with a perticular illness that couldn't be diagnosed, her husband spent a lot in hospital so so much,I really pity that man, they even sought traditional means, but non worked, she went for one of the christ embassy healing crusade and she was completely healed after she was ministered to, she even testified on the TV today she's very hale and hearty her case happened about 9yrs ago, the first case above happened about 14yrs ago, if I've seen all these happen, I really don't knw how u can convince me with what you posted. I am not a christ embassy member.

Let me try and convince you. Watch the real life movie 'LEAP OF FAITH'.

It is a 1991 life movie chronicling the life of a religious conman in the US.

FYI, though a boy was a cripple, his faith alone saved him, even the conman was surprised by the miracle and told the boy he was a fake.

Watch that movie, it will convince you.

Na today?

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Ideyontop: 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
Moderator,hmmmm,SMH,what is your intention for bringing back this old worn out story. Be careful and desist from such evil acts!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
ikwoche: Mr OP. Dont bring curse to yourself and your generation. be wise
pat077: who is putting all this ancient thread on d front page.
ikwoche: Mr OP. Dont bring curse to yourself and your generation. be wise

I am not a saint (who wants the burden of being one?) but some of the happenings in CE churches would make even Maheeda and Afrocandy blush!
I watch and try to practise SOME of his TELEVISED MESSAGES but I abhor the hypocrisy and biblically contradictory actions of his members.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by MEILYN(m): 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
shanktang: Friend I don't know what you're talking about, but I'll tell you the truth, about what I have seen, this is not hear say, 'what I have seen' Now a friend was battling with tuberculosis he would have died but while on campus at uniben pastor chris was having a crusade we took this guy to his crusade ground and he was completely healed, today he is a pastor not with christ embassy, second, my sister in-law had battled with a perticular illness that couldn't be diagnosed, her husband spent a lot in hospital so so much,I really pity that man, they even sought traditional means, but non worked, she went for one of the christ embassy healing crusade and she was completely healed after she was ministered to, she even testified on the TV today she's very hale and hearty her case happened about 9yrs ago, the first case above happened about 14yrs ago, if I've seen all these happen, I really don't knw how u can convince me with what you posted. I am not a christ embassy member.
With all these miracles you have witnessed, you are not a member still? Lol, You are a gaddamn liar. I would have healed your sister with my prayers also...
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by bebe2(f): 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ok. women are easily deceived.

How about all these men dat are so brainwashed that they dont know wrong frm right anymore?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by MEILYN(m): 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ideyontop: Moderator,hmmmm,SMH,what is your intention for bringing back this old worn out story. Be careful and desist from such evil acts!
Common shut up and open your eyes. Myopic fellow...
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kingharzyz(m): 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
TemiATM: What will you gain in condemning the anointed man of God?

Another blind follower ... you ain't different from Book bous

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by MEILYN(m): 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
bebe2: Ok. women are easily deceived.

How about all these men dat are so brainwashed that they dont know wrong grm right anymore?
I can only tell you why women full all these fake churches today... Their wives brainwashed them mam....
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Timijo(m): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
@mod. Why did u exhume this old thread? It is now about six years old. Anyway, the pastor Chris has been staging healing for long to gain popularity and money. Mind you, he is not the only one deceiving people through this acting. There are many end time pastors doing the same. They are what Jesus called wolves in sheep clothing. Jesus said, "you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free". But many chritians believe these end time pastors than Jesus and the bible. The bible said, "By His (JESUS) stripes ye were healed". But people who will be deceived did not believe this. They believe in a man who will admit them into his healing school as if it is a hospital. If you cannot claim your healing from God's word, go to the hospital and receive quick medication rather than been admitted by one pastor who claims that he is running a healing school. The question is, did Jesus and the early apostles run any healing school before any sick person received healing? No is the answer. Mind you, no one can give what he/she does not have.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by MEILYN(m): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
Diogo1:

Let me try and convince you. Watch the real life movie 'LEAP OF FAITH'.

It is a 1991 life movie chronicling the life of a religious conman in the US.

FYI, though a boy was a cripple, his faith alone saved him, even the conman was surprised by the miracle and told the boy he was a fake.

Watch that movie, it will convince you.

Na today?
looool.... The conman told the boy he was a fake? Very funny

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.