Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (305360 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by sylve11: 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
PastorAIO:

Very nice rhymes, but the last line is out of rhythm. It needs two more syllables. How about:

Pastor Chris was merry old artist and a merry old artist was he!
He healed the sick and raised the dead and made the blind men see!
Now every blind man was a very good actor and a very good actor was he!
There's none so fair as can compare to Good Ol' Pastor Chris!

Ur last line got me lol grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Maonyz(f): 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
How terrible the world have become. People are thirsty for slandering, hate, gossip, back-biting etc. All people care about now is "Which pastor is next?, let's use our tongue and see how we can bring him down". Even normal people aren't free. Everyone that is doing well in life must be tarnished, slandered, bad-mouthed etc. People don't want to see progress anymore. They don't want to hear that God is using someone or that someone else is doing well.

Anyone, even the devil, can just publish anything and mention a top man of God and then let the same people of same household of faith use their own hand to start fighting their supposed own! Whose report do we truly believe

If you truly love God, you will love anything that is born of Him. If you find yourself always quick to judge or criticise Men of God, without having seen with your eyes, your love for God is very questionable. Just sit down and ask yourself who you truly love!

Am not talking about the poster but about the responses? Who has first verified how true what the poster said is? Anyone? WHAT IF IT JUST HAPPENS TO BE A LIE, PEOPLE!!!?

I weep for people who hunger to see men of God slandered! I weep for those who delight in slandering men of God!!!

I only have this to say: "Whom the people/media didn't make, the people/media can't ever break!!!

If you like, curse me. It won't change the truth.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by kensol: 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
i dont know why some folks are just bringing courses upon themselves, at the end they say it is one witch/juju in dere village dat is disturbing dem. Know dis, talking against a man of God brings courses upon someone's life. Remember merihan in d bibe dat was struck with leprosy by God for speaking against Moses, even though moses was wrong in his decision to marry an ethiopian women. U guyz are just bringing coursed upon urselves with what u are saying against a man of God. Dose people like dis dude writing such things will regret it in d future. So go and pray to God for forgiveness for speaking against His servant. Remember, there are preacher of the word of God and there are men of God. So pastor chris is a man of God and not just a preacher kk. I'll keep interceeding for u guyz dat God should forgive u, coz u r blind spiritually and do not understand the things of the spirit. Coz most of u dont what u r bringing urself into
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Ukutsgp(m): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
how much did they pay d op to post this? the funny thing is dat the mod brought it to front page.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ogaronye(f): 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
I know that God still gives miracles to ppl true other ppl. My question are these:
1. "WHY SHOULD SOMEONE ADVERTISE MIRACLES ON MEDIA AS IF HE/SHE IS ADVERTISING A BUSINESS EMPIRE".
2. Are they competing with anybody.
3. WHY MUST THEY TAKE GOD'S GLORY FROM HIM.
4. Do they know that God can still take away that gift from them

These are the likes of king Soul and Solomon who lost their divine favour because of pride.

May God help us in this sinful world

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by aperture11: 4:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hmm. This is quite funny. Every news about Pastor Chris sells. There has to be something about this man. Either people are just criticizing what they don't understand or they just purely hate him. If this man were from the domain of darkness as some people propose, you think it would be this obvious?

I am not a huge supporter but I have experienced miracles and I do believe in miracles whether from Pastor Chris or someone else who uses the name of Jesus. Jesus Christ said, this signs shall follow them that believe; In my name they shall cast out devils, they shall speak with new tongues, they shall take up serpents, they shall lay hands on the sick and the sick would recover, if they drink any deadly thing it shall not hurt them. Mark 16: 17-18.

The simple truth is this if you have never worked a miracle or personally experienced one, you will doubt. If God has ever used you or made you experience one, you will believe, blessed are they who see not and yet believe for the word's sake.

You either believe Jesus Christ or you don't. If Pastor Chris is from the devil, why don't you leave that to God to judge, you want to fight the Lord's battle with carnal reasoning.

I also wonder why the MOD suddenly brought this old news to FP. I think you motives are questionable.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ladyife(f): 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
another lie again una no dey tire.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Beey(f): 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
The apostle Paul said that by now you should be eating meat but you are still on milk.We have a generation of miracle chasers who are running left & right in search of a miracle. In the process, they have no time to study the word of God and take pastors like their 2nd gods.Everything the pastor says, is the Gospel truth according to this category of believers.They have itchy ears, running from meeting to meeting to hear prophecies. They chase after men instead of chasing after God.The Biblical false prophets are busy at work & the Scripture says that if the days are not shortened, the devil will deceive even the very erect.May God deliver us from false prophets.If one has any knowledge of fashion, they can tell the difference between real & imitation. Imitation looks real but it's not real.The Lord says that on that day of judgement, he'll tell many that did works in His name" depart from me, I do not know you." The Bible says that the Berean christians were more noble because even after Paul had preached to them, they went back and studied the scriptures.Study your Bibles and you will not be tossed about by every wind of doctrine.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by macjireh: 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing
School
by SirJohn (m): 6:53am On Nov 10 , 2008

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by macjireh: 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
macjireh: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing
School
by SirJohn (m): 6:53am On Nov 10 , 2008

IMAGINE A POST OF SINCE 2008 COMING AT A TIME AS THIS. AM SURE D MOD IS A "CHRISTIAN"
PITIFUL

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Neddyogu(m): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
AKO1: Hey, I'm just curious. . . . those of you who are medical experts, please how does

a brain tumor affect the ability to walk?
if d tumor suppresses d area of d brain responsible for motor functions ie muscle movt. Everything we do is controlled by some portion of d brain.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by holajeedayy: 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
wt do u gain in saying bad abt mog....go get a beta job.......foool
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
holajeedayy: wt do u gain in saying bad abt mog....go get a beta job.......foool

typical follower of a MAN , calling another person a Fool. You daft people make me sick.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by dondo83(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
SirJohn:

Hi Bobokanis,
Your reply to my story is no surprise at all. you have not only responded like a typical CE member but you have failed to react to the main issue. I'm glad you mentioned in your reply that I'm right to some extent, you also did not refute the wheelchair and stretcher scam so I guess you accept that I am right. My intention by the time I'm through with this topic is to reveal the whole truth.
How do you explain the fact that someone well able to stand and walk is placed in a wheelchair or stretcher some of which does not even belong to them; and then the 'man of God' is made to look like an anointed faith healer which he is not by getting them to stand on their feet and walk. What has my feelings got to do with this, please tell me.

No matter what the intention might be, the bottom line still remains that millions of people watching these phoney miracles end up thinking that these people were either crippled or bedridden which is completely false. I don't know if you visited the link I attached to my earlier post; I was with those folks for two weeks and I even spoke with one of the three. some of the reports about them are either completely false or exaggerated.

Speaking about your friends daughter, I do not deny the fact that people may experience changes in their physical conditions during or after visiting the healing school; it is probably the same reasons for which people get 'healed' after visiting the shrine of 'Our lady of Lourdes' in france. I intend to discuss healings in my next post, I'm sure it will clear up some things here.
Stay tuned!!!

I'm not an embassy member and I rarely even go to church ..but one thing I know very well is my bible (which I thank my parents for , we studied it twice a day in my childhood days) Back to this topic " even its in the bible that signs of end time will be fake men of God laying hands and healing the sick.. its in the book of revelation.. My question now is this, why did you have to wait till pastor chris marriage crisis before revealing this ? you also claim to know much about healing and yet you went to healing school? who heals God or pastor chris ? either way its not in our shoes to judge one another not to talk of men of God, proverb 17v15 . Serve God not pastors or alfa
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
STUDY YOUR BIBLE ALWAYS, YOU WILL KNOW WHAT IS TRUE FROM WHAT IS NOT...until the so called men of God leading large number of people start criticizing evil in government and politics openly, you should know they are fake and they are just after the money.
No BIG man of God in Nigeria openly tells about the wrongs by our government officials and politicians, why?- because they get money from these people. But when its voting year they all remind the church to register for voting.
Fraudulent pastors and philosophic men of God everywhere, using peoples wishes and heart desires as bait-marriage, money, job, barrenness et al.
God is approachable..study your bible and seek him...you will find him...do not be deceived...the bible tells about men like this in d end...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Originalsly: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
Maonyz:
If you truly love God, you will love anything that is born of Him. If you find yourself always quick to judge or criticise Men of God, without having seen with your eyes, your love for God is very questionable. Just sit down and ask yourself who you truly love!

I weep for people who hunger to see men of God slandered! I weep for those who delight in slandering men of God!!!

On judging....are you not judging if you claim Chris to be a MOG? Is he? How do we know who really is a MOG? Didn't the very Bible warn us about false prophets and MOG and miracle workers and fake healers?....and didn't the very Bible tell us to discern...not judge...discern so we would not be deceived? The OP has discerned...observed...that the church is deceitful. Is it now a sin to expose the truth? ....and not allow others to be deceived?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
Any man that says mastur&ation is not a sin is definitely not under the influence of the holy spirit! How then can he perform a genuine miracle.
"I have never heard him and I can't hear him now"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Ologunjude(m): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
There are people who really got healed in the healing school but they also need to show this to the world but this healing school is not televised. What they could have done is to show how these sick people are moved from stage to stage before they are healed. With this there would be no arguments about those healed or not. I have a brother who leaves in Germany now, he was healed by Pastor Chris in late 90s and was invited two years ago to appear on TV for the world to see. I guess miracles are scarce this days and I beg everyone to move closer to their God for you also have a direct visa to him. These pastors won't always be here. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Topgainer: 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Sir John, the Lord is your strength.

But I fear for your life, These ChristEmbassy operators may soon send ASSASSINS after you for EXPOSING their dubious activities. The beneficiaries of the inconsistencies in CE will do everything possible to keep the business afloat

I also fear for Madam Anita Oyakhilome should she go further in exposing the exploitation and deceit she was once part of.

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by idoncome: 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
[quote author=Pepeye]
Mr judgmental david

I really didn’t have that time to read he’s junks. But I have witness, been a participant of miracles in Christ embassy, its no news that miracles abound in CE… we live a life of the miracles wherever we are

cheer up david the word works cheesy[/quot
i shake my head for you.why r u afraid to verify those miracles? Chineke napu ekwensu ike..
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by idoncome: 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
mazaje:

davidylan you are a hypocrite. . . . . .
Obviously dey dnt hv anytin to say bt to insult.smh
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Toks2008(m): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
Asides the fact that this guy is an excellent teacher, every other thing about him is doubtful.

I have been a member of the haven since 1999 until i left as a result of some reasons that boils down to insensitivity by the so called brethren and too much emphacies on money and what they only want from you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Komedy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
I have never for one day believed tv miracles. I know some ppl are anointed and closer to God than I am,but every problem I have faced,He has solved for me, my faith in God is unquetionable,I have been shot at and d gun just refused to fire,so I bliv in miracles.but not just d ones I see on tv.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by marvel2(m): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
frosbel:

typical follower of a MAN , calling another person a Fool. You daft people make me sick.

I tire oo. A man of God saying masturbation is no sin. I don't blv him oo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Drayton: 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
everyone should calm down. In time, every cloudy thing will be revealed. where there's no fire, there'll be no smoke. ..... why all these controversies on him, why not pastor adeboye. . and to the so called followers . follow jesus. haha. .. jesus is the standard not anyone else. .. hear word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Drayton: 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
SirJohn: Many have wondered and would like to know the truth about healing and miracle claims from the healing school of Christ Embassy. I’d like say a few things about the genuineness of these miracles which have sparked endless questions. What I’m about to say may sound shocking to you but it is the truth. it is a first hand account of my experience at the healing school.

What you see on loveworld videos/TV, especially miracle testimonies no matter how believable they appear, are simply what Pastor Chris and his TV crew wants you to see. The truth is that a larger number of people including his pastors, partners and even you hardly ever know what goes on behind the camera scenes.

I was at healing school May 2008 session and the discoveries I made blew my mind and shook the very foundation of my faith. I spent a total of 4 weeks at the healing (it had two sessions and each ran for two weeks) this period of time at the healing school afforded me the opportunity to observe certain unusual happenings which I must reveal.

I have been a member and a consistent financial partner of the ministry since 2004. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome had been my role model, mentor, prophet and father. I have followed his teachings and doctrines to the letter so much that you couldn't talk with me for 10 Min's without knowing I was his follower.
I had taken someone who was wheelchair bound as a result of spinal cord injury to the Healing school with hope that Pastor Chris would minister to him at the end of the session (at least this is what I was made to believe from several healing school publications) but this was not to be, and the events that followed were shocking and beyond my imagination.

After the first session, there was to be a healing service where the students having received faith to be healed, were put on the healing line to be ministered to by Pastor Chris. This was where my questions started. The reason is that not only did we not make it to the healing line but several other folks with obvious physical disabilities were also not put on the healing line. I made efforts to find out the criteria for the selection that was made; this was what I found out:
I discovered that all wheelchair cases taken to the healing line for ministration were people whose conditions were not such that they couldn't stand or walk. in other words, the people you see popping out of wheelchairs  in those videos can both previously stand and walk. They are carefully selected through a process I will discuss later.

Secondly, to my utter amazement, I also discovered that several other people whom I had seen on different occasions walking around the hall unaided and without any sign of pain or disability during the two weeks session were put on wheelchairs or made to lie on stretchers during this healing service.
After much waiting, the “Man of God” walks in touching every one on the healing line and then proceeds to the wheelchair section; with one touch here and there he instructs them to get up “and they do” wild shouts of excitement reverberated across the auditorium as partners and pastors who have been specially invited to witness the miracles jumped for joy. I felt like sinking through the solid ground, I couldn’t believe my eyes. Once in a while I would utter a word of prayer, I’d say: “Lord please don’t let this be what I think”

I remember a particular man who came for that session; he had been involved in a motor accident which left him with a spinal injury. He had difficulty walking normally because he couldn’t bend both knees while walking (I had seen him walking) he came with a neck guard and two crutches to support himself properly while walking. I observed that two days after coming to the healing school, he started exercising his faith by moving around without the neck guard and crutches, that was how he moved around for two weeks. During the healing service, I was shocked to see the same man with his neck guard and crutches which he hadn't used for two weeks. Pastor Chris prayed for him and took the neck guard off as though it was a big deal, the congregation applauded and stood to their feet as he went on to take the crutches from the man; he then asked the man to walk. The man obviously walked but not any better than he had walked for two weeks without Pastor Chris praying for him.

After the service, as the partners left the hall, the students and the “healed” were asked to wait behind. I observed that one of the two ladies who got out of the wheelchair half an hour ago quietly sat back in her wheelchair with a pale look on her face, the people who brought her all the way from Benin didn't seem like they had seen a miracle; this puzzled me more. The borrowed wheelchairs were returned to the real owners as I looked with great surprise.

Please see the link below:
http://www.christembassyhealingschool.org/new/images/pdf/August2008.pdf
the lady in page 14 (in blue jacket) is the one I'm refering to in the last paragraph. She could both stand and walk before the ministration by Pastor Chris.

The young man in page 15 is reported to have been "unable to walk without a walking frame" yet I had seen him on many ocassions before the healing service walk around without that frame.

The woman in page 16 did not even come to the healing school with a wheelchair; the wheelchair you see does not belong to her

To be continued…
everyone should calm down. In time, every cloudy thing will be revealed. where there's no fire, there'll be no smoke. ..... why all these controversies on him, why not pastor adeboye. . and to the so called followers . follow jesus. haha. .. jesus is the standard not anyone else. .. hear word
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by spdnltd: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
You will believe in Miracles when u need one. Jesus Christ was accused of using demonic powers to perform miracles. If Pastor Chris is also accusedof phoney Miracle healings, it is not a new news because Jesus that came b4 him also had such experience did it make him less the Son of God?. People hope and expect that Miracles are not supposed to be performed in this age but when they need one they run from pillar to post in search of these same miracles they don't believe and expect to happen. BE WARNED HOW AND WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT MEN OF GOD. The bible admonishes us to test all Spirit.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by clem305D(m): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
I have never been a proponent of men and women of ..., PASTORS and miracles...I believe in my Holy Bible as a guide to my faith thats all. So, whether fake or real I don't give a damn!!!! sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ShegsA(m): 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
I quite agree with this post. This is the message for the end-time church. Study your Bible for those who know their God shall be strong and do exploits....And please let God reveal (by Himself) those who are His and those who aren't. Don't try to fight God's battle for Him. "..this seal standeth sure, the LORD know those who are HIS and let everyone who calleth on the name of the LORD depart from iniquity..." Shallom!!
Beey: The apostle Paul said that by now you should be eating meat but you are still on milk.We have a generation of miracle chasers who are running left & right in search of a miracle. In the process, they have no time to study the word of God and take pastors like their 2nd gods.Everything the pastor says, is the Gospel truth according to this category of believers.They have itchy ears, running from meeting to meeting to hear prophecies. They chase after men instead of chasing after God.The Biblical false prophets are busy at work & the Scripture says that if the days are not shortened, the devil will deceive even the very erect.May God deliver us from false prophets.If one has any knowledge of fashion, they can tell the difference between real & imitation. Imitation looks real but it's not real.The Lord says that on that day of judgement, he'll tell many that did works in His name" depart from me, I do not know you." The Bible says that the Berean christians were more noble because even after Paul had preached to them, they went back and studied the scriptures.Study your Bibles and you will not be tossed about by every wind of doctrine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by 4djustnation: 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
hubreality: I've few questions for the poster; Were you sick? Or what took you to the healing school? Or what happened to the sick folk you took to the healing school during and after his/her stay there? Can you provide sincere evidence of who or where the wheelchairs were rented or borrowed from?
I've carefully read your beautiful lies, you see, it's not news reading similar beautiful lies. It's also important to take note that Faith is only required for the healing of the sick not Pastor Chris, he just ministers the anointing of God's Spirit and the faith of the sick will make him/her whole/healed. Inserting that link of sick folks with ur claims doesn't prove or make you right, this is internet. By the time we examine ur case and claims in Spirit and in Truth not the play of self, religion and their associated politics, we will find out how true or false u're! Stay tuned!
Do you need faith to be healed. If that is the case, a mad man cannot be healed in your church because he won't have known he is in th first instance. What of that?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 1:17am On Sep 15, 2014
Watch how HIV got healed in a Christ embassy church: https://www.dropbox.com/l/zm7qzQm89ZWxuyrDrva8kp
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by timilehing(m): 6:14am On Sep 15, 2014
Maonyz: How terrible the world have become. People are thirsty for slandering, hate, gossip, back-biting etc. All people care about now is "Which pastor is next?, let's use our tongue and see how we can bring him down". Even normal people aren't free. Everyone that is doing well in life must be tarnished, slandered, bad-mouthed etc. People don't want to see progress anymore. They don't want to hear that God is using someone or that someone else is doing well.

Anyone, even the devil, can just publish anything and mention a top man of God and then let the same people of same household of faith use their own hand to start fighting their supposed own! Whose report do we truly believe

Am not talking about the poster but about the responses? Who has first verified how true what the poster said is? Anyone? WHAT IF IT JUST HAPPENS TO BE A LIE, PEOPLE!!!?

I only have this to say: "Whom the people/media didn't make, the people/media can't ever break!!!

If you like, curse me. It won't change the truth.
I was forced to quote you. One thing that has helped me so much on this life is no matter what I heard, be it from any MOG or anyone, I use my God-given brain &His guide (Bible) to discern the truth. If you're saying all this to those who responded on favour of the op, are you not in one way or the other judging them?? One thing I really don't like about this Nigerian miracle/healing performing pastors is, " Why must they broadcast healing section of their sermon separately?? Are they showing off their abilities or God's power?? If you're on the MOG's side, are you sure he's a real MOG? He might be, he might not but The Bible did tell us to identify false spirit (1Jn 1:4) & beware of false prophets, have you done that?? Only God knows what is what here

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.