Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (304912 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hubreality(m): 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2008
Beware of vipers and dogs. Here comes another lier amomg those who rumoured that our president (Umar Yaradua)died of illness abroad that time. I wonder if the poster is a cameraman or an usher in the healing school. Tell the house who and where the wheel chairs borrowed or rented from? As you claimed. If you're just speculating or assuming, we will also 100% assume you as a FAKE REPORTER! Just be mindful that what you sow is what you reap. May the Holy Spirit help you to walk in Truth, Love and Faith. God's word and Spirit do not require the energy of self nor science to bring about signs an wonders(Miracles) in the lives of men who walk in faith!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by KunleOshob(m): 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2008
@hubreality/ other worshipers of pastor chris
Why don't you address the issue of tebogo(the lady in the wheel chairs) being photgraphed using two different wheel chairs at the healing school on the same day. To me that is weighty evidence that the wheel chairs are borrowed or don't belong to her. Cos if truly she is crippled she would not be changing wheel chairs she would have her own permanent wheelchair. Also as david noted those leg muscles definitely don't look like muscles that have been made redundant as a result of being crippled. Kindly address those issues.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hubreality(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2008
Hi Kunle, good evening. Point of correction; We don't worship Pastor Chris. He is my pastor. This is internet where anything is possible especially in the alterations of images. Who
took the pics and how did they get to the posters possesion? Never expect me to explain falsehood best known to the poster. I thought he also saw whom and where they wheel chairs were rented from. Haba! Busy body and bad belly people. Na today! We don dey see similar false writers against pastor Chris, even the so called great men of Self among brethren, where are they now? Falsehood will never stand the test of time, it doesn't matter who and what that are involved. We can do better by walking in love and faith, being a source of strength and joy to others including non Christians. Yes! Miracles are so real and easy if you only believe in the integrity of God's word and the ministration of the Holy Ghost in our days. Praise God. Hallelujah! The Word of God Works! Thanks and God bless you in Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by princedapo: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2008
The fact is that,the man has never convinced me a bit and will never,just picture this circumstances,imagine somebody been blind from birth now been healed and was able to recognised the colour of tie.This happened at one of the pastor Chris crusade.who were they decieving,definately not me.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hubreality(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2008
Nothing is impossible with God and the power of the Holy Ghost.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by AKO1(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2008
hubreality:

This is internet where anything is possible especially in the alterations of images. Who
took the pics and how did they get to the posters possesion?

I thought the dude provided the link to the Healing School Magazine. Please correct me if both pages are wrong.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by OBVIOUS(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2008
You can sell trash to Nigerians and they'll take it. But not just take it but take thier children along and this destroys many generations. How unfortunate.

Nigeria we hail thee.

10 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by DavidDylan(m): 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2008
hubreality:

Hi Kunle, good evening. Point of correction; We don't worship Pastor Chris. He is my pastor. This is internet where anything is possible especially in the alterations of images. Who
took the pics and how did they get to the posters possesion? Never expect me to explain falsehood best known to the poster. I thought he also saw whom and where they wheel chairs rented from. Haba! Busy body and bad belly people. Na today! We don dey see similar false writers against pastor Chris, even the so called great men of Self among brethren, where are they now? Falsehood will never stand the test of time, it doesn't matter who and what that are involved. We can do better by walking in love and faith, being a source of strength and joy to others including non Christians. Yes! Miracles are so real and easy if you only believe in the integrity of God's word and the ministration of the Holy Ghost in our days. Praise God. Hallelujah! The Word of God Works! Thanks and God bless you in Jesus Name. Amen.

bla bla bla . . the usual religious language anytime they are confronted with their deciet. Christ provided concrete proof of his healings . . . he didnt just heal in secret and come out shouting "Praise God!".

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by huxley(m): 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2008
DavidDylan:

bla bla bla . . the usual religious language anytime they are confronted with their deciet. Christ provided concrete proof of his healings . . . he didnt just heal in secret and come out shouting "Praise God!".

Wrong and wrong again. JC asked those he healed to keep it secret and many occasion. Just how he thought such would be kept secret is beyond anyone. Why did he want it kept secret? If it was really kept a secret why do we have the entire account recorded and handed down to us?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by DavidDylan(m): 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2008
huxley:

Wrong and wrong again. JC asked those he healed to keep it secret and many occasion. Just how he thought such would be kept secret is beyond anyone. Why did he want it kept secret? If it was really kept a secret why do we have the entire account recorded and handed down to us?

you just argue perhaps to increase ur post count.

Jesus Christ told only a very select few to keep it secret for a purpose . . . His time when He would be crucified had not yet come. He healed a man at the pool of Siloam, he healed the man born blind from his youth that led to intense debate among the people around, he drove devils out of a man so much so that the entire community had to come and beg him to leave their town.

You senseless people just interject anyhow without recourse to deep thinking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hubreality(m): 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2008
I thank God for His word. So many miracles have taken place across the globe at open crusades, even people who participated just watching on TV and the internet. Testimonies abound to the glory of God!
Let God be the judge ok. Unbelieve is dangerous and satanic.
Be him pastor Chris or anybody anywhere, the end thing is what you sow is what you reap.
I enjoy sowing the right seed of Love in Christ Jesus.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2008
[center]THE TRUTH ABOUT CHRIST EMBASSY HEALING SCHOOL contd.[/center]
After the process of registration has been completed by every student few days into the session, they are split into several groups (usually depending on their cases). So you find one group with cases such as: HIV, infertility, barrenness etc and another group with cases such as cancer, diabetes, brain tumor and so on.

***The registration process includes signing an indemnity agreement. The agreement stated that the ‘healing school shall be indemnified of any form of fatality or injury of any sort that may arise in an attempt to exercise your faith’ (paraphrased). The students were made to sign another portion which stated that they were there solely on the basis of their own personal belief (to me that was another way of saying OYO). Signing of these agreements was compulsory for every student. ***

Classes are held on a general level each day. This is usually several hours of faith stirring teachings, video clips of Pastor Chris’ miracle crusades and testimonies from previous healing school sessions. There is usually a break period after which the students return for more ‘lectures’
After the general class, the students would then separate into their respective groups for a group session. Each group had a pastor or healing school staff overseeing it. I believe the segmentation into groups is to help monitor each student closely. After the group session, some groups were to wait behind for special prayers in a place they call ‘Prayer room’. The groups with less severe cases didn’t have to wait for the prayer room session.
The prayer room as I later learnt was the point where the whole selection of wheelchair cases for the healing line was done.

In the session I witnessed, there were two prayer rooms. Evang. (Dr) Eddy Owase and Rev. Ray Okocha (both are CEC members) were each in either of the rooms respectively and they were each assisted by a healing school personnel. Each student took their turn to see the ‘men of god God’. During the consultations (special ref to wheelchair cases), they were asked certain questions about their condition after which they were prayed for. The ‘man of god God’ then instructs the student to try getting off the wheelchair, at this point, the staff assisting the MOG then begins to film the student (using a camcorder) as he makes the attempt.

***I was reliably informed by a senior healing school staff that anyone who couldn’t stand or walk in the prayer room wouldn’t make it to the healing line. He went on to say that Pastor Chris saw every single recording from the prayer room and only those who are well able to stand and walk was eligible for the healing line. As a matter of fact, when Pastor Chris stands before any of these folks during ministration, he knows exactly what they can or cannot do because he has already seen a video recording of that. Hmm!!!***

The first session of the Healing School had about 500 students in attendance; more than half of this number did not make it to the healing line. No reason or explanation was given except that it was ‘in their best interest to repeat another session’ i.e. another two weeks. This development left several of the students confused, many of whom had spent the last two weeks paying hotel & taxi bills.

The first healing service of the session was held on Sunday May 18 by 3pm. Those who did not make it to the healing line were asked to come by 12noon, on arrival, they were prevented from entering into the main hall, instead they were asked to remain outside under the baking heat of the sun. Security marshals had their instruction not to allow any of them into the hall. It was indeed a very sad sight as I looked around and saw the cases they had left outside: the crippled, blind, deaf and dumb, paralyzed, children with down’s syndrome and so on, all littered everywhere; tears rolled from my eyes as I watched. Later on, we noticed that some students were already in the hall, in fact they had been asked to come as early as 8am.

***the eligible ones came as early as 8 am, they had a special closed door session in which they were ‘prepared’ adequately to meet with the ‘Man of god God’ the preparation was nothing more than putting them in a hypnotic suggestible state. They were taught how to react when the ‘Man of god God’ ministered to them. They repeatedly told them to start jumping and leaping for joy as soon as they were touched or breathed upon by Pastor Chris, that explains why you see such in their videos***

some of the students left the healing school at this point threatening to expose the whole scam. I tried calming down a few of them saying it was probably too early to pass judgment, some agreed.
It was now 3pm and the invited partners and pastors had started arriving. We’d been kept outside for three hours now for no reason at all. If not for the rain that made us force our way in, God knows for how long we would have been kept outside. Inside the hall seats were already reserved for the partners and pastors and special seats were also reserved for the ‘eligible’ students. No sitting plan was made for the other students, it was only later they created a place at the rear end of the hall for us to sit.

Later on the service began and the eligible students were brought in straight from the special hall where they have had a closed session to the special seats reserved for them. Later after that, the wheelchair and stretcher cases were brought in. This was the funny part because out of over 100 wheelchair cases in the first session, only about five made it to the healing line and out of that five, only two came to the healing school with their own wheelchair and they could both stand and walk on their own (I saw them do so). The rest three were as surprised as I was because they were occupying a wheelchair which didn’t belong to them. The ones that lay on stretchers also didn’t have any reason on God’s green earth to be on them. You’ll know the rest of the story if you read the first part of this post.

The second session went much the same way as the first although with a slightly funnier twist. More than half of the students who were asked to repeat didn’t come back to the healing school, each with bitter memories of what they had experienced. The few of us who still hung on to the illusive lifeline given to us decided to continue. We were joined by another 500 students, most of whom would later share the same ordeal.
Everyday witnessed the same rituals as in the first session until the last day. Selection was done as usual and we were yet again denied the healing line, this time around, we were joined by over half the number who came for the second session (an enormous crowd you’d say). The second session had its own healing service with the same theatrical display from Pastor Chris which earned him loud applause from his pastors and partners who were completely oblivious of the deceit.

Having had so many crowds of desperate impotent and disabled folks in their hands all unattended to, the Healing school got smart and decided to play a fast one on us. They announced that there would be another healing service the next day for the rest of us to be ministered to. “Wow!! Finally, Pastor Chris was to live up to his reputation as a faith healer and shut his critics up for life” or so I thought; but oh how wrong I was.
The next day came and as you would expect, we all came as instructed and waited patiently for Pastor Chris. My suspicion again started as I noticed that nobody came to address the crowd, we were all left in a warehouse like hall from morning till evening.
When finally we were asked to come in, I noticed that the stage lights used the previous day had been removed; there were only two or three camera men, no protocol staff etc. I immediately smelled a rat, a big rotten rat. No much ceremony was observed; they obviously didn’t want to waste our time and theirs so Evang. Dr Eddy Owase came up and asked us to watch two videos: one in which Pastor Chris had sent a handkerchief to the healing school in his absence, the second was where he instructed an Asian pastor to minister to a woman in wheelchair. After we were done watching, Rev. Tom Amenkhienan, Pastor Chris’ maternal cousin walks in and started to minister to the crowd of impotent, lame, blind, deaf and dumb, paralyzed folks. He had come in to take the heat for his master; I admire his loyalty, except that he came to stand in for a coward and a charlatan who couldn’t face reality himself. He enjoys fame and glory and the adoration of his passionate members from cheap miracle scam. No wonder he chooses to stay silent most times because he has no defence at all.

For those who think I made up my story, I have two tasks for you (1) go ask Pastor Dave, Pastor Rhoda, Pastor Austin, Pastor Shola, Sis Charlotte (German), Sis Lauren, (all are Healing School staff and major conspirators of the scam that goes on there) and some others whose names I do not have at the time of this post. Let them say that I have lied or let them say that I do not understand the ‘ways of the spirit’. (2) Anyone can visit the healing school and confirm these things for themselves. I understand that there is tight security at the Healing School, but nobody will turn you back if you came with a medical report and claimed you came for the school. stay there fore a session and let me know if your experience would be any different from mine.

while you are at it, kindly read a similar story to mine from the Healing School South Africa. is this just a coincidence?
http://www.religionnewsblog.com/21092/chris-oyakhilome-3

Also view the youtube video in this link, a minister W V Grant uses the same technique as that in the healing school. You'll also find another minister exposed for similar miracle fraud. BE WISE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI17bZJVcU8

To be continued,

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pepeye(f): 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2008
@ Poster investigator

Pastor Chris will continue to remain on top as always while you and your folks will keep on running from one prayer room to the other, seeking for help…helpless peep, you no dey shame! if truly u are born again and filled with the Spirit , you should lay hands on the sick and they recover that is what the Word says. You don’t wait for any Pastor

What are you hands meant for?

Next Please

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by huxley(m): 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2008
Pepeye:

@ Poster investigator

Pastor Chris will continue to remain on top as always while you and your folks will keep on running from one prayer room to the other, seeking for help…helpless peep, you no dey shame! if truly u are born again and filled with the Spirit , you should lay hands on the sick and they recover that is what the Word says. You don’t wait for any Pastor

Next Please

Why is it that if Pastor Chris is kicked real HARD in the arse he feels no pain?

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by DavidDylan(m): 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2008
Pepeye:

@ Poster investigator

Next Please

all you did was insult sir John. Not for one moment did you address any of his clearly well documented concerns. Signs of brainwashing perhaps. I am a christian too but the bible also says - by their fruits ye shall know them. I stand bold to declare that you and your pastor are not christians by bible standards.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pepeye(f): 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2008
huxley:

Why is it that if Pastor Chris is kicked real HARD in the arse he feels no pain?

Simply, becos he is more than a conqueror, What can be greater than that?

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pepeye(f): 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2008
Mr judgmental david

I really didn’t have that time to read he’s junks. But I have witness, been a participant of miracles in Christ embassy, its no news that miracles abound in CE… we live a life of the miracles wherever we are

cheer up david the word works cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2008
huxley:

He does feel the pain, just that he relies on folks like Pepeye to help him douse it,

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mazaje(m): 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2008
DavidDylan:

all you did was insult sir John. Not for one moment did you address any of his clearly well documented concerns. Signs of brainwashing perhaps. I am a christian too but the bible also says - by their fruits ye shall know them. I stand bold to declare that you and your pastor are not christians by bible standards.

davidylan you are a hypocrite. . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Angeleyz(f): 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2008
omg David is pointing at another saying they are not christians lmao. Biggest hypocrite going , makes me so sick, to the point of heeving. If David is what christianity is about then i am going to heaven for sure.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by DavidDylan(m): 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2008
Pepeye:

Mr judgmental david

I really didn’t have that time to read he’s junks. But I have witness, been a participant of miracles in Christ embassy, its no news that miracles abound in CE… we live a life of the miracles wherever we are

cheer up david the word works cheesy

Miss ignorant pepeye . . . here is what the bible says about "judging" -

titus 1:9 Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

2 timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Miss pepeye . . . you have witnesses, sir john also has witnesses.

Miss pepeye, the word indeed works . . . independent of the false preachers who use it to swindle the gullible.

12 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by DavidDylan(m): 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2008
mazaje:

davidylan you are a hypocrite. . . . . .

You have every right to an opinion.

Angeleyz:

omg David is pointing at another saying they are not christians lmao. Biggest hypocrite going , makes me so sick, to the point of heeving. If David is what christianity is about then i am going to heaven for sure.

you also have a right to your opinion. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mazaje(m): 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2008
davidylan is pastor chris a christain?. . . ohh i forgot he is a false prohpet. . . . .you are a ridiculous hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Angeleyz(f): 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2008
you welcome. Now go away and stop harming the image of your so called faith ''christianity'' no doubt there are decent and true christian folks, but you certainly aren't one of them. What did Jesus say about casting stones?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pepeye(f): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2008
This clearly demonstrates how ignorant you are, you have grossly misunderstood the scriptures once more

Search yourself before you start casting your little stones tongue

And for the info it’s a Mrs cool

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by DavidDylan(m): 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2008
Angeleyz:

you welcome. Now go away and stop harming the image of your so called faith ''christianity'' no doubt there are decent and true christian folks, but you certainly aren't one of them. What did Jesus say about casting stones?

We've heard it all before . . . thou shalt not judge, dont cast stones . . . bla bla bla. Same old prank used to hoodwink the brainwashed and those who react based on emotions only.

I may not be a posterboy for your kind of "christian" . . . you know the self-righteous, prim and proper, no frills type of demagogues you have heaped to urselves. I dont need to be . . . God sees the heart . . .

One thing you ignorant, hateful bleating folks forget when reading and misquoting the bible is CONTEXT. Christ said "he that is without sin cast the first stone" . . . well the woman who was to be stoned ACKNOWLEDGED HER SINS! She didnt go around decieving the people in the name of God.

Remember what Christ called those like Pastor Chris? You know the pharisees? Well He didnt tell us not to cast stones at them - He rather called them this . . .

Matthew 23: 24 Ye blind guides . . .
25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees . . .
26 Thou blind Pharisee . . .
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

. . . oops did Christ just cast huge rocks here?

and just like you . . . guess what the pharisess said in return? John 6:42 And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?

Dont get me wrong, i dont equate myself to God . . . i am unworthy. But its the same rhetoric we've read about before . . . nothing new. Carry on.

8 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2008
Pepeye:

@ Pepeye
You did'nt read it cos you dont have the guts to face the truth; I dare you to read it Pepeye. I dont completely blame it on you, I had a hard time accepting the truth myself. you claim that miracles abound in CE, but maybe you should know that miracles (staged or real) does not validate any ministry else we would have to endorse several false religions and religious sects cos they all have claims of miracles.

10 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by DavidDylan(m): 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2008
Pepeye:

This clearly demonstrates how ignorant you are, you have grossly misunderstood the scriptures once more

Search yourself before you start casting your little stones tongue

And for the info it’s a Mrs cool

sorry mrs pepeye . . . i might be ignorant and misunderstand the bible . . . but you have NOT shown me where i erred and why from the same scriptures. That is all we ask rather than character assassination of sir john who is merely reporting his experience.

Madam "casting stones" . . . you would do well to stop misappropriating scripture where it is not applicable. you dont cast stones at those who have acknowledged their sins and are in repentance. But we can exhort, rebuke and reprove those who err (2 Tim 4:2).

Is it too hard to ask that some actually read their bibles before acting out on emotions? We all have pastors we love too.

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by DavidDylan(m): 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2008
Angeleyz:

i may not fit the stereotype . . . but neither did King David, neither did Paul, neither did Simon Peter who denied Christ 3ce, neither did Solomon . . . but God is faithful in that He understands our frailties and He is ever there to pick us when we fall.

Unfortunately for those who PERSIST in iniquity, for those wolves in sheeps clothing who deliberately lead the fold astray for pecuniary benefits . . . try and read Jeremiah . . . the Lord has choice words for them there.

Its not about casting stones. Its about the uncomfortable truth. The type that children of rebellion do not wish to hear.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by DavidDylan(m): 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2008
SirJohn:

@ Pepeye
You did'nt read it because you don't have the guts to face the truth; I dare you to read it Pepeye. I don't completely blame it on you, I had a hard time accepting the truth myself. you claim that miracles abound in CE, but maybe you should know that miracles (staged or real) does not validate any ministry else we would have to endorse several false religions and religious sects because they all have claims of miracles.

unfortunately all i see in defence of CEC is the oft abused phrase - "the word works".

Well so did Pharaoh's magicians turn their staff into snakes. Where they also sent by I AM THAT I AM?

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by iluvnet(m): 8:01am On Nov 15, 2008
I have some contributions.

I often wonder how pastor chris team know of someone's disease or probelms, then go to his house, video him or her as he or she is being carried to the crusade ground or healing school. The at the crusade groudn and healing school, the person receives miracles. How certain are you that the person you took to the crusade groudn ro healing school will receive healing? are you God !!!! I smell somehting fishy or what i call "arrangee"

also, when pastor chris came to lime light with atmoshere of miracles, we saw a lot of old people got "healed", i now often wonder where those people are. The church is full of youths. Where are the maimed or old people that got healing? why are they not shown on TV?

to be continued,

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pepeye(f): 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2008
@ John

I didn’t deem it fit to read your fabrications, they mean nothing to me, absolutely nonsense

As further proof of your lies, you can’t be the only eye witness out of millions of sick people who troop the healing School in and out of Nigeria the authenticity of the healing school

If you‘d remotely attempted to use a fraction of your half witted cotton wool that you call a brain to know that other desperate sick folks (like u) would‘ve cried out long before you given the fact that the healing school has been there long enough and it has stood the test of time, so stop telling tales out of school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.