Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (304925 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pepeye(f): 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2008
@ David
Some people have a judgmental attitude to life, they judge everything and everyone with one standard and judge themselves with another

Folks like you’ve long been there in the bible days they re same peep  that condemned and crucified Jesus to death

Titus 1-15-16 Unto the pure all things are pure, but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled

They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable and disobedient and unto every good work reprobate.

To journey the way of Christ never judge or condemn others, this is the path to true joy and happiness, the path totally void of bitterness
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by DavidDylan(m): 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2008
Pepeye:

@ David
Some people have a judgmental attitude to life, they judge everything and everyone with one standard and judge themselves with another

Folks like you’ve long been there in the bible days they re same peep that condemned and crucified Jesus to death

Titus 1-15-16 Unto the pure all things are pure, but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled

They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable and disobedient and unto every good work reprobate.

To journey the way of Christ never judge or condemn others, this is the path to true joy and happiness, the path totally void of bitterness

the problem is titus 1:15-16 applies more to you than me.

Now look carefully at Titus 1:16 Unto They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable and disobedient and unto every good work reprobate.

- Read thru the book of acts VERY CAREFULLY, do the goings on at CEC mirror the lives of the apostles?

- Did either Jesus Christ or the apostles EVER administer any charade called a "healing school"?

- I notice you and other CEC members desperately refuse to read John's experience, nothing shouts "insecurity" than your approach to his claims. If indeed you are secure in the knowledge that your "healing school" is of God why are not bold enough to read them and repudiate him where necessary?
Why has EVERY MEMBER of CEC reacted negatively and in the direction of personal attacks to this issue?

What is there to hide if indeed your works are of God? Did the apostles insult those who challenged their miracles?

Take a deep breath, christianity is not about church but about the heart of each and every individual.

16 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by DavidDylan(m): 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2008
Pepeye:

@To journey the way of Christ never judge or condemn others, this is the path to true joy and happiness, the path totally void of bitterness

lol is it the same you that had this to say about sir John who in no way insulted you?

Pepeye:

If you‘d remotely attempted to use a fraction of your half witted cotton wool that you call a brain to know that other desperate sick folks (like u) would‘ve cried out long before you given the fact that the healing school has been there long enough and it has stood the test of time, so stop telling tales out of school

totally devoid of bitterness indeed. Its easy to preach . . .

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 12:11am On Nov 16, 2008
Pepeye:

@ John

I didn’t deem it fit to read your fabrications, they mean nothing to me, absolutely nonsense

As further proof of your lies, you can’t be the only eye witness out of millions of sick people who troop the healing School in and out of Nigeria the authenticity of the healing school

If you‘d remotely attempted to use a fraction of your half witted cotton wool that you call a brain to know that other desperate sick folks (like u) would‘ve cried out long before you given the fact that the healing school has been there long enough and it has stood the test of time, so stop telling tales out of school

The tone of your reply is that of one that is embittered. I can only conclude from this that you have read my post and you are infuriated at the impeccability of the story. such bitter words could only have come from a conscience that is so strongly battling to accept truth. now heres my advice pepeye: don't fight the truth, because it will only hurt more

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 5:31am On Nov 16, 2008
ow11 on November 10, 2008.:

One more thing, It is well known that people have died after attending the healing school and refusing to take medication (trying to prove their faith) but people too have claimed to be healed after attending the school. So are all the healings fake? or just from people who want to believe they are healed?

It is very true that so many people who were proclaimed 'healed' at the healing school later die of the same ailments. Of course Pastor Chris would want to have us believe that they died of unbelief or that they did not have enough faith to sustain their healing. But were these people ever healed in the first place?

Given the right conditions (usually in a suggestible state), the human brain has the ability to produce a certain substance known as endorphins, the endorphins has anaesthetic ability 200 times that of morphine. it is the body's answer to pain, infact it is the body's self healing power. strong belief in the ability of anything to produce healing effect triggers the release of this substance. This is also known as the power of 'mind over matter', and has been applied by psychic healers over the years. That is why only people with sicknesses that manifest pain ever seem to get 'healed' at the healing school; the blind do not receive siight nor does the lame walk.

This phenomenon is applied in drug testing and is known as the 'placebo effect'. let me explain briefly: to test a new painkiller pill or instance, two groups of people (with real cases of pain) are given a dose of the pill. one group is given the real painkiller pill while the other group is given another pill (placebo) which has no therapeutic effect (inert) but looks exaclty like the real pill. The two groups are actually made to believe they are taking the same pills. research result from this kind of experiment have revealed that over 30% of the people administered with the 'placebo' experience the same level of pain relief as the people who took the real pill.

This 'mind over matter' phenomenon is what gives this folks temporary symptomatic relief from these conditions, note that I said symptomatic this is because the underlying cause of the ailment is never healed, only symptoms attached to the real conditions are suspended for a while. This explains why these people later die or become worse.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:50am On Nov 16, 2008
This does not really come as a suprise to me, these people are being brainwashed and attacking them like this will only fester a lot of resistance, you will only bolster their faith in these things and they will come back saying I believe now more than ever that pastor chris is really a healer.
The OP has made his concerns known and from what he has said there is some things going on there that are fishy. For those who have been wondering if this pastor is for real get a covert team and check it out for yourself. Pastor chris faithful kpele oh smiley

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hubreality(m): 11:32am On Nov 16, 2008
This faithless and false poster is inspired by the devil. Why? He is already generating the fruits of the devil; fear, doubt, hate and strife. He comes with some facts to make it look true and finally crowns it with false speculations and claims. CEC is beyond your little fake imaginations. Results of God's doings abound in more than 100 countries to the glory of God.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2008
@hubreality
These are serious allegations and I do not think the poster fabricated all that he said, surely there is something amiss in this whole scenario, something definitely stinks somewhere.
Its hard to comprehend for you, but you sound as though pastor chris is not a mere man, I cannot ask you to be honest with yourself because you are no doubt already washed and done with, or maybe you are a leader in the church but someday it might be you who will be a victim and then you will be in just the same position as the poster.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hubreality(m): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2008
What you sow is what you surely reap.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by MaiSuya(m): 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2008
To say that I have not benefited from his messages would be outright falsehood. The man certainly has the gift of preaching the word in simplicity and power thus making Christianity interesting and real.

HOWEVER,

I have been following this thread and I have to say that Sir John has come up with some pretty strong facts to which the ardent supporters of CE have made no attempt to address.

To pepeye, hubreality: Why not pick on a point or two in any of Sir John's account and provide a compelling reason to believe that his case is just an isolated one and not the general trend @ HS. I do know that even Jesus Christ Himself couldn't perform miracles at a certain time( sorry I cant place the exact book/chapter now). In other words, non performance of an isolated case doesn't the alter the genuineness of the minister.

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by huxley(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2008
SirJohn:

This 'mind over matter' phenomenon is what gives this folks temporary symptomatic relief from these conditions, note that I said symptomatic this is because the underlying cause of the ailment is never healed, only symptoms attached to the real conditions are suspended for a while. This explains why these people later die or become worse. Pastor Chris knows this principle and thus applies it.
Question:why does he discourage people from running a medical test after they have been 'healed'? Answer: because the ailments will still be found in a lab test, only the symptoms were suspended.

I shudder to think the number of people Pastor Chris has sent to an early grave by preach the WORD OF GOD. Is God aware that this man is sending people up to him much earlier? Why is God not taking action? He (God) must presumably like the work of Pastor Chris.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hubreality(m): 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2008
I quite understand the state of the poster, he is taking us through his understanding of mere metaphysic, and the science of the mind thinking that it's application is in conformity with the movement of the Holy Spirit(The energy of God). JESUS CHRIST does not require the energy of Self nor Science to perfectly accomplish His Word. Glory!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hubreality(m): 12:01am On Nov 17, 2008
Imagine this falsehood. It's only this same poster taking records of deaths of the so many who died of the same ailment they were healed of. I guess he also read their funeral rites as a core true witness and reporter. I laughhhh. Haba, this is the third time he is showing his falsehood, go through all my responses in this regard. Anyway, he could ride on. Please take note; The Spirit rules the physical, whatever a man sowes, that will he/she reap. I tell you, it doesn't matter who is being used to spread this thread, be it a pastor, bishop or the so called great men of Self; This thread is 100% inspired by the devil. Why and How? You may ask! Please carefully watch the fruits this thread is generating. No Love. No Faith but hate, fear and doubts. Look, I don't play religion. I walk in Faith. We are blessed with the energy of the SPIRIT. Glory be to our Lord Jesus Christ. He is the Lord of Host. Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by DavidDylan(m): 1:11am On Nov 17, 2008
hubreality:

Imagine this falsehold. It's only this same poster taking records of deaths of the so many who died of the same ailment they were healed of. I guess he also read their funeral rites as a core true witness and reporter. I laughhhh. Haba, this is the third time he is showing his falsehood, go through all my responses in this regard. Anyway, he could ride on. Please take note; The Spirit rules the physical, whatever a man sowes, that will he/she reap. I tell you, it doesn't matter who is being used to spread this thread, be it a pastor, bishop or the so called great men of Self; This thread is 100% inspired by the devil. Why and How? You may ask! Please carefully watch the fruits this thread is generating. No Love. No Faith but hate, fear and doubts. Look, I don't play religion. I walk in Faith. We are blessed with the energy of the SPIRIT. Glory be to our Lord Jesus Christ. He is the Lord of Host. Amen.

i am more interested in the "fruits" those from CEC are exhibiting. No love, no patience, no longsuffering . . . nothing but threats, intimidation, fear and insecurity.

You claim to walk by "faith" . . . well faith is not afraid of being questioned.
You say you are blessed by the "energy of the SPIRIT" . . . open your bible, there is no such thing.

9 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hubreality(m): 4:30am On Nov 17, 2008
Hahaha!!! Long laugh joo! You see what i mean, on my earlier responses, i did point out that we will be examing this thread in Truth and in Spirit, not just the play of religion and it's associated politics.  Wait a minute, these two IDs may be the same person "sirjohn and daviddylan" permit me if i may guess! Anyway, David or John, fear was disabled in me many years ago. There are so many now while reading this false claims who will simply gripped by the spirit of fear, doubt and hate, doubting the integrity of God's word to produce vivid signs and wonders, speculating in them, there are no real miracles,  This is my only reason to have ever responded to this thread because I 100% know that it was inspired by the devil to manifest his weapons of warfare namely "fear, doubt/unbelief, and hate." CEC members are loving people, the "energy of the Spirit" as words are not found together as letters in the Bible but the are rehma unto me. I love you, keep your head straight and walk in Love and Faith. Glory! Jesus Christ is Lord and King of kings.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hubreality(m): 4:31am On Nov 17, 2008
Hahaha!!! Long laugh joo! You see what i mean, on my earlier responses, i did point out that we will be examing this thread in Truth and in Spirit, not just the play of religion and it's associated politics. Wait a minute, these two IDs may be the same person "sirjohn and daviddylan" permit me if i may guess! Anyway, David or John, fear was disabled in me many years ago. There are so many now while reading this false claims who will simply gripped by the spirit of fear, doubt and hate, doubting the integrity of God's word to produce vivid signs and wonders, speculating in them, there are no real miracles, This is my only reason to have ever responded to this thread because I 100% know that it was inspired by the devil to manifest his weapons of warfare namely "fear, doubt/unbelief, and hate." CEC members are loving people, the "energy of the Spirit" as words are not found together as letters in the Bible but the are rehma unto me. I love you, keep your head straight and walk in Love and Faith. Glory! Jesus Christ is Lord and King of kings.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by MaiSuya(m): 8:38am On Nov 17, 2008
hubreality:

Hahaha!!! Long laugh joo! You see what i mean, on my earlier responses, i did point out that we will be examing this thread in Truth and in Spirit, not just the play of religion and it's associated politics.  Wait a minute, these two IDs may be the same person "sirjohn and daviddylan" permit me if i may guess! Anyway, David or John, fear was disabled in me many years ago. There are so many now while reading this false claims who will simply gripped by the spirit of fear, doubt and hate, doubting the integrity of God's word to produce vivid signs and wonders, speculating in them, there are no real miracles,  This is my only reason to have ever responded to this thread because I 100% know that it was inspired by the devil to manifest his weapons of warfare namely "fear, doubt/unbelief, and hate." CEC members are loving people, the "energy of the Spirit" as words are not found together as letters in the Bible but the are rehma unto me. I love you, keep your head straight and walk in Love and Faith. Glory! Jesus Christ is Lord and King of kings.

Wow! Pastor Chris must really be proud of the 'spirited' defense(no pun intended) that you are putting up for him. If only he could see this thread now. . .

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Horus(m): 10:45am On Nov 17, 2008
[size=15pt]Nigeria: Christ Embassy Pastor Arrested Over N4.5 Fraud[/size]

Lagos 7 October 2008

Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has arrested a pastor with Christ Embassy Church in Oregun, Lagos State, Dr. (Miss) Fregene Orighomisan Omawumi, for alleged fraudulent foreign exchange deal as well as issuing a dud cheque.
According to the EFCC, the said pastor who started by allegedly obtaining N3million from another member of the church in a fraudulent foreign exchange trade deal in April this year. It said about N1million has been recovered from her.EFCC Head of Media and Publicity, Femi Babafemi, in a statement made available to Daily Champion in Abuja said the victim of the fraud, Mr. Afam Benneth Otiba, said the 33year-old administrative pastor, who is also a medical doctor, obtained the money from him on the pretext that she was going to invest it in online forex trading, promising a 100 per cent return on investment in 45 days.Otiba said he agreed to release the money after the suspect had promised to split the profit with him in a 50-50 ratio and handed a post dated cheque of N4.5million, to cover the capital and the interest to him.According to the EFCC statement, at maturity, the victim took the cheque to the Bank but to his consternation, it bounced.He contacted the suspect who now told him that there was no money to share as she had lost all the money invested in the online forex transaction.All efforts by the victim, who is based in Abuja, to collect his money, even without interest, failed.Instead, the suspect started sending pastors of their church to persuade the victim from taking any action, but the bank where the victim sourced the money would not accept any excuses.It was at this point that the victim decided to report the case to EFCC, which subsequently arrested the pastor. On interrogation, she confessed to have collected the money from the victim, adding She stated that she knew the victim through his sister who is a member of Christ Embassy, Lagos and that she decided to introduce the forex business to him."He gave me N3million in April this year and I promised him N4.5million in 45 days, because the interest I expected from the business was another N3million and we agreed that we would share the interest equally," Pastor Omawumi said. She said that the unusual happened when the President of European Central Bank, Jean-Claude Trichet announced worldwide that there might be increase in the interest rate of Euro and this led to panic buying and eventual crash of the market.The suspect, however, confessed that as of the time she issued the cheque to the victim, she did not have money in the account.The suspect, who claimed to be a full worker at Christ Embassy headquarters, however promised to refund the money as soon as possible.EFCC, which said the Pastor has regretted her action, quoted her as telling its investigators: I feel bad, it was an irrational move, and I should not have been involve."

Source: http://allafrica.com/stories/200810070591.html

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2008
hubreality:

, this is the third time he is showing his falsehood, go through all my responses in this regard , I walk in Faith. We are blessed with the energy of the SPIRIT. Glory be to our Lord Jesus Christ. He is the Lord of Host. Amen.

hubreality:

Hahaha!!! Long laugh joo! You see what i mean, on my earlier responses, i did point out that we will be examing this thread in Truth and in Spirit, not just the play of religion and it's associated politics , the "energy of the Spirit" as words are not found together as letters in the Bible but the are rehma unto me.

hubreality:

I quite understand the state of the poster, he is taking us through his understanding of mere metaphysic, and the science of the mind thinking that it's application is in conformity with the movement of the Holy Spirit(The energy of God). JESUS CHRIST does not require the energy of Self nor Science to perfectly accomplish His Word. Glory!

@hubreality
Please tell us since when has God started giving his children unscriptural ‘rhema’. Where in the world did you get such a distorted view of the Holy Spirit being ‘the energy of God’ or your so called rhema ‘the energy of the spirit’ which sounds more like a phrase from one of the many ‘new age’ religions or metaphysical cults. I want to be sure you’ve been reading your Bible, or did you get that from the rhapsody of realities? I said so because if Pastor Chris will teach that ‘wisdom is a force’, a view which not only is unscriptural but purely new age metaphysics, he could as well have taught that the Holy Spirit is the energy of God. My explanation on the ‘Placebo effect’ is purely in the field of medical science and not metaphysics my dear; try updating your knowledge.

The responses you speak so much of have not produced any substantial point, especially to refute my testimony. This has obviously been noticed by other forum members visiting this thread. Your responses have been clearly evasive and have shown the shallowness of your understanding of scripture. you did say that you "will be examining this thread in Truth and in Spirit, not just the play of religion and it's associated politics" all I have seen from you and pepeye is not Truth and Spirit but insults and evasiveness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2008
hubreality:

Hahaha!!! Long laugh joo! You see what i mean, on my earlier responses, i did point out that we will be examing this thread in Truth and in Spirit, not just the play of religion and it's associated politics. Wait a minute, these two IDs may be the same person "sirjohn and daviddylan" permit me if i may guess! Anyway, David or John, fear was disabled in me many years ago. There are so many now while reading this false claims who will simply gripped by the spirit of fear, doubt and hate, doubting the integrity of God's word to produce vivid signs and wonders, speculating in them, there are no real miracles, This is my only reason to have ever responded to this thread because I 100% know that it was inspired by the devil to manifest his weapons of warfare namely "fear, doubt/unbelief, and hate." CEC members are loving people, the "energy of the Spirit" as words are not found together as letters in the Bible but the are rehma unto me. I love you, keep your head straight and walk in Love and Faith. Glory! Jesus Christ is Lord and King of kings.

Now your mind is beginning to play tricks on you. For your information, I and David are two different people standing on the same truth. Your guess is pretty much like your stand on this whole issue.
how come you keep talking about fear? are you afraid that so many things you may have believed is true is right now dangling on a balance. As for the fear, doubt, unbelief, and hate you listed, it is your insecurity not my story that has given rise to it. If only you will make an attempt to verify what I have said you'd probably not be tormented by fear or doubt anymore. I love you too, thats the reason for all this,

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2008
Horus:

[size=15pt]Nigeria: Christ Embassy Pastor Arrested Over N4.5 Fraud[/size]

Lagos 7 October 2008

Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has arrested a pastor with Christ Embassy Church in Oregun, Lagos State, Dr. (Miss) Fregene Orighomisan Omawumi, for alleged fraudulent foreign exchange deal as well as issuing a dud cheque.
According to the EFCC, the said pastor who started by allegedly obtaining N3million from another member of the church in a fraudulent foreign exchange trade deal in April this year. It said about N1million has been recovered from her.EFCC Head of Media and Publicity, Femi Babafemi, in a statement made available to Daily Champion in Abuja said the victim of the fraud, Mr. Afam Benneth Otiba, said the 33year-old administrative pastor, who is also a medical doctor, obtained the money from him on the pretext that she was going to invest it in online forex trading, promising a 100 per cent return on investment in 45 days.Otiba said he agreed to release the money after the suspect had promised to split the profit with him in a 50-50 ratio and handed a post dated cheque of N4.5million, to cover the capital and the interest to him.According to the EFCC statement, at maturity, the victim took the cheque to the Bank but to his consternation, it bounced.He contacted the suspect who now told him that there was no money to share as she had lost all the money invested in the online forex transaction.All efforts by the victim, who is based in Abuja, to collect his money, even without interest, failed.Instead, the suspect started sending pastors of their church to persuade the victim from taking any action, but the bank where the victim sourced the money would not accept any excuses.It was at this point that the victim decided to report the case to EFCC, which subsequently arrested the pastor. On interrogation, she confessed to have collected the money from the victim, adding She stated that she knew the victim through his sister who is a member of Christ Embassy, Lagos and that she decided to introduce the forex business to him."He gave me N3million in April this year and I promised him N4.5million in 45 days, because the interest I expected from the business was another N3million and we agreed that we would share the interest equally," Pastor Omawumi said. She said that the unusual happened when the President of European Central Bank, Jean-Claude Trichet announced worldwide that there might be increase in the interest rate of Euro and this led to panic buying and eventual crash of the market.The suspect, however, confessed that as of the time she issued the cheque to the victim, she did not have money in the account.The suspect, who claimed to be a full worker at Christ Embassy headquarters, however promised to refund the money as soon as possible.EFCC, which said the Pastor has regretted her action, quoted her as telling its investigators: I feel bad, it was an irrational move, and I should not have been involve."

Source: http://allafrica.com/stories/200810070591.html

If the story is true (I don't doubt that it is), then it is definitely not a surprise at all to me. In march 2002, one Mr Lawrence Agada a pastoral assistant was involved in a similar scandal. Many of such scandals relating to financial fraud have been reported both in the past and in recent times from Christ Embassy Pastors and brethren. Recently, one Pastor Freedom, a highly respected pastor in Christ Embassy absconded to the US with huge amount of money supposedly gathered from members of the ministry.

In all of this, this is what I have to say:
Christ Embassy Pastors are usually under intense pressure to meet certain financial targets each year. this sometimes gives rise to unreasonable competition among the pastors. Giving the timing of this particular incident, I could also say that the pastor was trying to raise enough money for IPPC 2008 which kicked off today.

Whats IPPC? you may ask, its a yearly Christ Embassy program (International Pastors and Partners Conference) for all pastors and partners of the ministry from all over the world. the strange thing about this program is that you have to actually qualify financially to attend it. For this year, you ought to have given partnership seeds and offering up to N50,000 between Nov 2007 till date to qualify. last year it was N20,000; who knows what it would be next year, probably N100,000.

The highlight of the program which usually runs for about a week will be the 'presidential Award Nite' where outstanding financial partners are applauded and awarded for their financial contributions to the ministry. Last year, one Deaconess Dolapo Layode stole the Nite as she emerged the ministrys' highest financial donor. This is a lady who bought one of Pastor Chris' used suit for N13 million Naira during an auction organized by the ministry last year. We were told the proceeds from the auction was for mission work.
At the moment, several brethren and pastors in the church who are yet to meet the target of N50,000 are making effort to do so, while those aiming to get a presidential award are looking for millions of Naira or Dollars to sow in order to be recognized during the awards Nite.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by AKO1(m): 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2008
Incredible.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by KunleOshob(m): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2008
A_K_O:

Incredible.
What is incredible about the post these are perfectly normal and effective marketing strategies used in many companies to boost their sales / income. setting of targets and rewarding those who excel is perfectly normal business practise.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by AKO1(m): 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2008
KunleOshob:

What is incredible about the post these are perfectly normal and effective marketing strategies used in many companies to boost their sales / income. setting of targets and rewarding those who excel is perfectly normal business practise.

Ode grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pennywise(m): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2008
And the sleeze just keeps on mounting. The young female pastor had no doubt envisioned herself driving a jeep which is a status symbol for pastors in Christ embassy. 1.5 million naira from 2 brethren equals 3m.Other than being an embarrasment to the church she is a disgrace to all doctors.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by DavidDylan(m): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2008
hubreality:

Your insecurity is becoming a huge clog in ur eyes. Sir John and i are two different individuals.

You have too many things twisted in your post:

1. You insist these claims are "false" . . . the very same claims you have consistently refused to read? How can claims you never read be false and how have you proven them to be false?

2. Those "gripped" by the spirit of fear, hate and doubt are brainwashed folks like you who see any slight criticism of your "gods" as slander.

3. These claims in no way invalidate God's power of miracles - i firmly believe in miracles. What they do is however expose the fraud that goes on in your church.

4. Energy of the spirit? Are these people reading the same bible we read?

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by MaiSuya(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2008
A_K_O:

Ode grin grin

Kai! Kai! this is too much o! my belle. . ,   grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by KunleOshob(m): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2008
A_K_O:

Ode grin grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by donnie(m): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2008
I saw this thread from its very first page but refused to contribute as i have seen so much of such threads on nairaland since 2005. They havent changed a thing except of course for the many who have not tasted of that true annointing and power from on high. . . these (unfortunately) are made to think that that glory which we see the scriptures is unobtainable today.

That is the purpose of these theads. . . to deny the power of God. it dosnt matter how religious they appear, they are not from the Spirit of God.
One thing i do when i hear an allegation such as this is to look at the life of the critics or accusers; for if their lives do not portray that power and glory as it should rightly be, i discard such allegations as thrash. . . null and void!

If not, how can you explain a christian trying tooth and nail to bring another down? My friends, that is evil, no matter how you look at it. Forget about whether the miracles are true of not, you and i know they are and have stood the test of time. Testimonies abound in Nigeria and all over the world to the glory of God. So now, what is your purpose for this thread? Are those miracles too big for God to perform? Is it impossible or is it a sin to say to the lame 'rise and walk' and have him do just that? Are you trying to cast doubt on the testimonies of God or you are simply envious?

I know that at the healing school we have bed and stretchers to meet the needs of those invalid who will need them as some may not always travel distances with these things. Plus that, there are trained doctors and medical practitioners on hand to attend to the needs of these people. Tell me, is it strange to have wheel chairs and stretchers around in a place that attends to the needs of thousands of sick people?
Besides there are some who come, get healed and refuse to take their wheel chairs and crutches along with them. These could add to the number available for use at the healing school.

That will be too cheap and regretable a thing to do. We cannot even imagine such. It will suprise you, but i havent even bothered to look at the pictures. I know that some of these people are even carried on the back of someone to the healing school. I have worked there myself as a volunteer. I have led the sick by hand to their seats to hear the Word. . . and hearing these allegtions, i am close to tears, not of self pity but, i think i can hear what God is saying: don't worry my children, they have not said those things against you but against me. It will take a crooked mind to think up such falsehood. Dignitories, captains of industry, ministers of the gospel have all visited the healing school of CEC. To come up with stories such as this is to insult their intelligence.

I have by the grace of God commanded the healing power of God on behalf of some sick folk and seen instant results.
i even think it is much easier to command a miracle in Jesus name than to fake one. Those of us who have tasted that power from on high can tell you. It is freely given and is abundantly supplied as the Spirit wills. Once you are in his plan and purpose, anything is possible! You shall decree a thing and it shall be established.

To my fellow believers in Christ, those of you who have something to loose if you speak profanity, be strong and courageous, do not be afraid of their revellings for they are bread for us. Only let your converstaion be as becometh saints so that when they speak of you as evil doers, they will be liars.

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by DavidDylan(m): 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2008
donnie:

I saw this thread from its very first page but refused to contribute as i have seen so much of such threads on nairaland since 2005. They havent changed a thing except of course for the many who have not tasted of that true annointing and power from on high. . . these (unfortunately) are made to think that that glory which we see the scriptures is unobtainable today.

That is the purpose of these theads. . . to deny the power of God. it dosnt matter how religious they appear, they are not from the Spirit of God.

This is nothing but a way to pull the wool over the eyes of the gullible. To claim that calling out unbiblical doctrines of men is "denying the power of God". is as false as claims come.

Most of those who have contributed here are christians who BELIEVE firmly in miracles and the power of God to save to the uttermost. This thread is NOTHING to do with God but all to do with the wolves in sheep's clothing which the bible prophesied about and told us to watch out for.

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by huxley(m): 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2008
donnie:

That is the purpose of these theads, to deny the power of God. it dosnt matter how religious they appear, they are not from the Spirit of God.
One thing i do when i hear an allegation such as this is to look at the life of the critics of accusers, for if their lives do not portray that power and glory as it should rightly be, i discard such allegations as thrash. . . null and void!

If not, how can you explain a christian trying tooth and nail to bring another down? My friends, that is evil, no matter how you look at it. Forget about whether the miracles are true of not, you and i know they are and have stood the test of time. Testimonies abound in Nigeria and all over the world to the glory of God. So now, what is your purpose for this thread? Are those miracles to big for God to perform? Is it impossible of is it a sin to say to the lame 'rise and walk' and have him do just that? Are you trying to cast doubt on the testimonies of God or you are simply envious?

I know that at the healing school we have bed and stretchers to meet the needs of those invalid who will need them as people may not always travel distances with of of these things. Plus that, there are trained doctors and medical practitioners on hand to attend to the needs of these people. Tell me, is it strange to have wheel chairs and stretchers around in a place that attends to the needs of thousands of sick people?
Besides there are some who come, get healed and refuse to take their wheel chairs and crutches along with them.

That will be too cheap and regretable a thing to do. We cannot even imagine such. It will suprise you, but i havent even bothered to look at the pictures. I know that some of these people are even carried on the back of someone to the healing school. I have worked there myself as a volunteer. I have led the sick by hand tto their seats to hear the Word. . . and hearing these allegtions, i am close to tears, not of self pity but, i think i can hear what God is saying: don't worry my children, they have not said those things against you but against me. It will take a crooked mind to think up such falsehood. Dignitories, captains of industry, ministers of the gospel have all visited the healing school of CEC. To come up with stories such as this is to insult their intelligence.

I did ask earlier - Why is it that if Pastor Chris is kicked read HARD in the arse he feel no pain?.

To the best of my knowledge, not a single Christian minister who claim to have enabled the healing of the sick have been able to produce medical evidence for such claims.  From the Benny Hinns, Haggins, Oral Roberts, Peter Popov, etc, etc, etc.  Not a single evidence for faith healing.  

Many of the so-called healed have returned home only to die with weeks and months of the very same illness they claimed was cured.

People like yourself who have made huge emotional investments in the Christian worldview and the business of Christianity are unwilling to look at the plain evidence, because it hurts real bad to realise that you have been hoodwinked all your life.

You are probably a minion in the ministry and have been blinded by faith to take an objective view.  Or quite possible, you are aware of the scam and play along with it as it earns you a living, status or respect amongst the equally delusional as yourself.

People who expose charlatan like Pastor Chris are doing humanity a service.  The sooner this man and his "ministry" is exposed and brought down, the better for humanity.   Did you ever hear of the Peter Popov scam and how he was exposed by James Randi.  Check it out and you might learn something from it.  But I suspect as a delusional christian you have not got the guts to stare at the depths of your delusion.

Now, get you head off Pastor Chris's arse, so that when he is kicked he can feel some pain.

8 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by donnie(m): 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2008
Point of correction; by the grace of God i am a skilled professional, working an 8hr job in one of the largest mobile phone companies in the world.

I have too much rank for that. How many of those ministers of God have you approached for medical reports? I am certain if u approach the healing school the right way, u'd get quite a lot as one of the compulsory requirements for registering at the healing school is a provision of a medical report.

I repeat, this thread is not from the Spirit of Christ.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.