Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,403 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Why Does Crazy(care Free) Girls Attract More Attention Than The Regular Babes??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Crazy(care Free) Girls Attract More Attention Than The Regular Babes??? (1083 Views)

Why Is It That Romance Section Is Being Giving More Attention / How To Get Your Boyfriend To Pay More Attention To You And Not His Friends / What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Crazy(care Free) Girls Attract More Attention Than The Regular Babes??? by 2aces(m): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2014
When i say care free, i dont mean girls that jump from one dudes car to another, or girls that sleep arround with any diick and Harry that crosses their path! I mean girls that dont give a Bleep what people think about their dressing, hair style, attitude what have you, they are free thinkers and they just flow with the wind no matter where it leads them... I used to have a girl like that(sweet girl), but it didnt last for long cos of the loads of attention she commands. We couldnt enjoy a romantic walk in the park, on the streets or anywhere without being bothered by men of all categories(so boring). I do really have a thing for such girls, but how do you control the patronage guys shower on them even when they know she already has someone
Re: Why Does Crazy(care Free) Girls Attract More Attention Than The Regular Babes??? by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2014
Question
Re: Why Does Crazy(care Free) Girls Attract More Attention Than The Regular Babes??? by jsunex(m): 11:44am On Oct 07, 2014
because in unilag d beautiful one is given a car while the brilliant one is given a laptop ...
Re: Why Does Crazy(care Free) Girls Attract More Attention Than The Regular Babes??? by since2005(f): 11:47am On Oct 07, 2014
jsunex:
because in unilag d beautiful one is given a car while the brilliant one is given a laptop ...

lol
Re: Why Does Crazy(care Free) Girls Attract More Attention Than The Regular Babes??? by Kunleskey(m): 11:49am On Oct 07, 2014
Bcoz sm of us are flattered by d way they dress and the way they move there sexy body...at the end of it..all u feel is infatuation
Re: Why Does Crazy(care Free) Girls Attract More Attention Than The Regular Babes??? by jsunex(m): 11:59am On Oct 07, 2014
since2005:

lol

Abi nah, see u way fine,if u go unilag, dem go giv u car.. nt grades oo
Re: Why Does Crazy(care Free) Girls Attract More Attention Than The Regular Babes??? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
Nairaland, where is your 'confused' smiley na
Re: Why Does Crazy(care Free) Girls Attract More Attention Than The Regular Babes??? by since2005(f): 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
jsunex:
Re: Why Does Crazy(care Free) Girls Attract More Attention Than The Regular Babes??? by nickz(m): 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
bad girls ain't no good,and the good girls ain't no fun

i guess....sad
Re: Why Does Crazy(care Free) Girls Attract More Attention Than The Regular Babes??? by asadike(f): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
Because they are like magnet that draws attention from men, evn if u are with your chic,u cant help bt notice them.
Re: Why Does Crazy(care Free) Girls Attract More Attention Than The Regular Babes??? by Mprex(f): 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
Because they think she will be an easy lay. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Does Crazy(care Free) Girls Attract More Attention Than The Regular Babes??? by johnwizey: 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
Na d way goat take stand dem go price am
Re: Why Does Crazy(care Free) Girls Attract More Attention Than The Regular Babes??? by hushmail: 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
question 4 d gods
Re: Why Does Crazy(care Free) Girls Attract More Attention Than The Regular Babes??? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lolz...Sm1 like me,who's really crazy smtimes, I prefer sm1 crazy too cos u two culd do tins dat myt never be done on a normal ground/day...I was 1ce calm to an extent but my very 1st gf was CRAZY and she changed me...Crazy Ladies jxt make ur world look and feel better...d play bcome intense,they re adventurous,they fear nothing when in public places,they can even kiss u or grab ur 'hmmm' ...I like crazy ladies tho' but wuld wana date a calm lady if I needed an actual soulmate...Crazies as a Gf's' culd bang anybody jxt for d fun oo...Lolzz ,Be Warned...

1 Like

Re: Why Does Crazy(care Free) Girls Attract More Attention Than The Regular Babes??? by 100Cents: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
2aces:
When i say care free, i dont mean girls that jump from one dudes car to another, or girls that sleep arround with any diick and Harry that crosses their path! I mean girls that dont give a Bleep what people think about their dressing, hair style, attitude what have you, they are free thinkers and they just flow with the wind no matter where it leads them... I used to have a girl like that(sweet girl), but it didnt last for long cos of the loads of attention she commands. We couldnt enjoy a romantic walk in the park, on the streets or anywhere without being bothered by men of all categories(so boring). I do really have a thing for such girls, but how do you control the patronage guys shower on them even when they know she already has someone

Give her a 2-hour-non-stop-phu.ck, she will give you 70% of her attention.

Nonsense...
Re: Why Does Crazy(care Free) Girls Attract More Attention Than The Regular Babes??? by 2aces(m): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
100Cents:

Give her a 2-hour-non-stop-phu.ck, she will give you 70% of her attention.

Nonsense...
Even dogs dont last that long on top a woman, but if you are up to the task, i fear for you sir grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Women And Flowers / My Sweet November / Understanding These Mystical Creatures Called Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.